What's Happening? It? (TRIGGERS UPON TRIGGERS)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: What's Happening? It?

Postby coffin_dodger » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:24 pm

Not sure it's The Plan. They cover many, many bases - but it's not omnipotentcy. Sometimes shit just leaks out over (a very, very long) time, which is retroactively piece-mealed together by those with a memory for details and connections. Usually, about now - when things is getting a bit sticky for the privileged, exceptional few - we have a war, to remind us of what's really important. Can't do that these days. Uncharted territory, perhaps.

Trying to look at it from an unemotional point of view is difficult. In a world of CGI, little is verifiably real, beyond immediate personal experience.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby guruilla » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:43 pm

coffin_dodger » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:24 pm wrote:Trying to look at it from an unemotional point of view is difficult. In a world of CGI, little is verifiably real, beyond immediate personal experience.

Hmm; and they want to take that (certainty) away too.
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby tapitsbo » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:38 pm

Yes so let's applaud them for how SMART they are.

:tongout

8bitagent you hit the nail right on the head.
tapitsbo

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:14 pm

I remember a little over a week ago two jumbo jets caught fire and exploded on the runway(O'Hare airport, and Florida) and then Mike Pence's plane skidded off the runway.

Today, a snake gripped to the side of a passenger plane in Mexico and made its way to the inside of the cabin, right out of Snakes on a Plane.
Just thought it was an interesting site in this already crazy tourist year

http://time.com/4561535/snake-plane-mexico/
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby guruilla » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:41 am

TRIGGER WARNING

Some more of Podesta's (& Jerky's) kind of art (Kreëmart at the MoCA Annual Gala 11/12/11 with Marina Abramovic and Deborah Harry)

It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:30 am

What. The. Actual. Fuck.
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby coffin_dodger » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:33 am

"Theatre is fake ... The knife is not real, the blood is not real, and the emotions are not real. Performance is just the opposite: the knife is real, the blood is real, and the emotions are real."

MARINA ABRAMOVIC, The Guardian, Oct. 2, 2010

"I had so much fear of blood, and the first thing I did was to cut myself to see what happens. That's the only way to rebuild yourself."

MARINA ABRAMOVIC, "Once Upon a Time", Harper's Bazaar, Feb. 7, 2012
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:09 am

It's just 'art,' right. Relevant: viewtopic.php?t=37151&p=521418

Has anyone posted this yet? It's pretty comprehensive.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/com ... e_summary/

If you had told me just last week that the long-awaited 'disclosure' of elite pedophilia rings would come to be known as 'Pizzagate,' I would have laughed hysterically. but here we are.

I particularly like this 'handkerchief theory' one:

RE: Did you leave a handkerchief

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: 2014-09-04 11:06
Subject: RE: Did you leave a handkerchief

OK, thanks.

Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 9:29 PM
To: Sandler, Susan
Subject: Re: Did you leave a handkerchief

It's mine, but not worth worrying about.
On Sep 2, 2014 2:54 PM, "Sandler, Susan" <ses@sandlerfoundation.org<mailto:ses@sandlerfoundation.org>> wrote:
Hi John,

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it.

Susaner

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55433

And then, from 4chan (trigger warning):
https://i.sli.mg/PZJEzM.jpg
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby identity » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:05 am

Hugh, this is for you:

Two Women Rape a teenage boy after luring him with Pizza

Seeded by Matti Viikate

Seeded on Sun Nov 6, 2016 9:22 PM
us-newspittsburghsexual-assaultpennpizza-partysex-with-a-minor

pizza.jpeg

PITTSBURGH, Penn. — You probably think a pizza party sounds like a perfectly innocent way for kids to have fun, but not for one 15-year-old boy living just outside of Pittsburgh. He was lured by two women known to him with the pretext of a pizza party into their home. And while he was there, they took him to a room, undressed and performed 'sexual acts' with him as a police report says. The women have now been arrested on charges of sex with a minor, sexual assault and they have admitted to the crime.

http://mattiviikate.newsvine.com/_news/2016/11/07/36313233-two-women-rape-a-teenage-boy-after-luring-him-with-pizza
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:13 am

Tony Podesta going to Abramovich's home for some spicy home cooking to me was whatever...but wow....I admit, this is pretty freaky

Oct 14 2013
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... nn-suspect
British detectives release efits of Madeleine McCann suspect
Despite being placed at the crime scene by two people on the night in question the man has never come forward

Is someone or something fucking with our reality?
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby identity » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:17 am

Have I been delusional in thinking all this time that that's what RI is all about?!
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Postby RocketMan » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:24 am

Wow. :starz:

I must admit, these Podesta e-mails are... strange. On the other hand, it's not a lot of effort to shoot e-mails back & forth, but this focus on seemingly very trivial, banal details is very weird. It does have a whiff of some kind of code.

That 4chan link was chilling. I think it made a salient point: "Why would anyone bother to return 10$ tops piece of cloth, or track down the owner, especially people with wealth, unless it is important memento?"

Agent Orange Cooper » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:09 am wrote:It's just 'art,' right. Relevant: viewtopic.php?t=37151&p=521418

Has anyone posted this yet? It's pretty comprehensive.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/com ... e_summary/

If you had told me just last week that the long-awaited 'disclosure' of elite pedophilia rings would come to be known as 'Pizzagate,' I would have laughed hysterically. but here we are.

I particularly like this 'handkerchief theory' one:

RE: Did you leave a handkerchief

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: 2014-09-04 11:06
Subject: RE: Did you leave a handkerchief

OK, thanks.

Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 9:29 PM
To: Sandler, Susan
Subject: Re: Did you leave a handkerchief

It's mine, but not worth worrying about.
On Sep 2, 2014 2:54 PM, "Sandler, Susan" <ses@sandlerfoundation.org<mailto:ses@sandlerfoundation.org>> wrote:
Hi John,

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it.

Susaner

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55433

And then, from 4chan (trigger warning):
https://i.sli.mg/PZJEzM.jpg
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:37 am

Ok that's just too freaky. Even the mole on Tony Podesta's forehead is accurate.

http://sli.mg/xqMMHr
8bitagent

Postby backtoiam » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:43 am

8bitagent » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:13 am wrote:Tony Podesta going to Abramovich's home for some spicy home cooking to me was whatever...but wow....I admit, this is pretty freaky

Oct 14 2013
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... nn-suspect
British detectives release efits of Madeleine McCann suspect
Despite being placed at the crime scene by two people on the night in question the man has never come forward

There are more high resolution images of this than the one you posted. You know how mirror images work. Exact duplicates but the two sides of the face are swapped. If I wasn't so lazy I would go find one right quick, but i'm lazy. Anyway, on the bigger head brother he has a mole on the side of his forehead, in real life, the real man. guess what? So does the detective sketch except it is in the exact reverse mirror image side on the other side of the head. What are the odds of that? I would say zero. I may hunt that up for you if I unlazy myself. I have been on this trail for about 72 hours without much sleep and learned much. Cowboys and Cowgirls this world is a little more bizarre than most realize. 8bit I admire your tenacity and i'll hook you up with that image when I find it again.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby backtoiam » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:44 am

Damn 8bit you beat me to it. We cross posted. I was just gonna say LOOK AT THE MOLE!!! This shit is very organized. I hope they drain this fuckin swamp.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion