Why Establishment Selected Trump?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Why Establishment Selected Trump?

Postby divideandconquer » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:50 pm

stickdog99 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:22 pm wrote:And sure the rich will continue to get richer under Trump.

But economic inequality accelerated under Obama and would have continued that acceleration under Clinton.

Maybe this could serve as cover for Wall Street and other corporatist elites? As in "Don't blame me. I was with her."

Maybe our coming pain will be scapegoated on Trumpian anti-globalism?

Bingo. Globalists are patient. They play the long game. The short game--the Trump win in this case-- is only relevant insofar as it serves that longer game. So how does a Trump win serve the long game? Well it certainly deepens the divide, "tramples the heart", messes with the mind, but that's not enough...there's got to be something else and the only thing I can come up with is that "anti-globalist" Trump--and the American public stupid enough to vote for Trump-- will become scapegoats for whatever engineered crisis that's surely on its way. Trump is the perfect scapegoat!
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby slomo » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:04 pm

On this one Special Occasion, I have decided to break from my self-imposed self-ban to make a couple of comments.

In this thread, I'll just send you over to Cryptogon to get the perspective over there:

http://www.cryptogon.com/?p=49892#comments

Some compelling remarks:

I know this will upset or irritate those who are delighted that Trump won, but I stand by the premise that voting is merely the proles being allowed to rattle their chains while the Deep State tyrannically decrees who its figurehead will be. Or more plainly, Trump won because the Deep State chose him over Hillary.
Having said that, the period between now and the inauguration should be considered strategically sensitive and may, through its stability or otherwise, reveal more of the Deep State’s actual intentions.
I’m certainly pleased that Hillary and her politically correct cabal and all those music industry sluts have been slapped in the face; I have no doubt, progressive liberalism is the number one visible national security threat to every western nation and its leading exponents have to be curtailed (with the hope that the twitbook go-along-to-get-along virtue-signalling self-censoring snowflakes will sanitise their verbiage accordingly).
However, like you Kevin, I am not sold on Trump. For one, he is plainly not and never has been, a true conservative. His hostility to whistleblowers, his support for the gay agenda and other matters prove him to be lacking in that regard. But the thing about Trump is that, by being far less ostentatiously liberal than Hillary, he assumes the appearance of being far to her right and thus holds populist appeal. He may not be a true conservative, but compared to her… you get the idea. So yes, he would be an ideal war president, perceived by the patriots as somewhat Churchillian one suspects.
If things remain calm to the inauguration, the next big milestone for me will be how he actually deals with Russia and the general geopolitical situation around the globe. I note that Putin today, in his congratulations message, reminded him of his statement on improving US-Russian relations. Putin’s motives are not as plain, I would venture, as they appear, but that’s another matter.
In sum then, while I hope it portends peace in our time, there are things about it all that whisper psyop to my paranoid mind. As you say, the round-ups thing… Steve Pieczenik… I think we’re being played.

If it’s as legit as it looks, it reinforces my Trump theory, viz, that maybe the Deep State has chosen him to be the WW3 president.
The alt-right media is obsessed with Hillary as warmonger (which she is), but I suspect the Deep State’s model for WW3 is to play the outraged victim card after pushing Russia into a position in which they have no choice but to try to take down the Anglo West with a first strike. Trump, as populist, would have much greater appeal to the rednecks they need to carry the ensuing conventional war to Russia with than Hillary ever could.
(As an aside, I take the view that nuclear war today would begin with all-out nuclear strikes and then go conventional, which is the reverse of the Cold War model).

Just wanted to put forward two possibilities:
1) Elites no longer need cheap Mexican labor because automation and perma-recession is coming. Instead of just prosecuting businesses that violate employment law, they can now use these obsolete people as an excuse to build security infrastructure (wall, etc.) and expand DHS.
Trump is also very pro-Israel and anti-Iran. Obama was actually disliked by the Israelis. Trump corrects this and galvanizes Americans for even more Middle East involvement. He can also break down the leftist (Occupy Wall St type) sentiment of the Obama era that was becoming a liability.
2) Other possibility is: system sure is rigged, but not nearly as strictly controlled as some think. Elites are fallible, corrupt, defective psychos just like the Clintons, and the Clintons went so far that not even their network could cover it up anymore.
The neocons had played out their hand in the Republican Party and they’re all old and delusional. Trump was well known in elite circles, allied with some of them (like Adelson) and played to win.
If Trump doesn’t prosecute them (and Obama) it isn’t necessarily evidence he’s in on it. He has an interest in coopting people and keeping the government stable. If he just started rounding people up and running high treason trials, chaos may ensue. Many people still admire these corrupt psychos. They wouldn’t be able to wrap their heads around it.
That said, I actually find it ridiculous people would claim Trump is “easy” to defeat or that his votes are fake. He is a charismatic billionaire, a household name, a guy who knows exactly what people want to hear. White middle America is getting fucked over and millions of illegals are everywhere. Over the last decade the left in the USA has become an anti-white anti-male lynch mob. They don’t even give a shit about labor or the environment anymore. It was a matter of time till someone like Trump started realtalking and filling stadiums. The votes are real. He won. And the media and the major parties spent hundreds of millions (billions?) trying to stop him.
slomo

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:29 am

stickdog99 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:07 pm wrote:
operator kos » 09 Nov 2016 18:14 wrote:Hi everyone. I haven't posted her in quite a while. I guess that's because there's just been this slow, steady march into neo-fascism where nothing jumped out at me as really deserving comment. It was also just dreary and depressing and predictable. The election of Trump truly surprised me though. I was 99% sure that the Establishment had selected Hillary and would see her in office come hell or high water. They certainly had the means to do so with voting machine shenanigans (many of which were owned by open Hillary supporters). Wall Street overtly supporter her. There seemed to be a faction of the intelligence community that was against her, but at the end of the day the FBI gave her the stamp of approval. The military seemed to be in her camp. The freakin Bush family endorsed her. Trump himself was so ridiculous that he seemed like a Hillary plant.

So what's going on? Did They just heck up? Did their pet clown get out of control and the popular vote was so in his favor that they weren't able to convincingly give Hillary the victory? Or was this the plan all along? And to what end? To polarize American society to never-before-seen heights? Are they really pushing for race war / civil war in order to clamp down hard? I don't think it would actually come to that, but the threat of it would be enough. What are your thoughts?

You have pretty much echoed my exact thoughts on this.

I had been 100% convinced that this whole election was a completely orchestrated farce to install Clinton come hell or high water. I thought Trump was foisted upon us because he was the only buffoon scary and clownish enough to lose to evil queen Clinton.

Now I don't know what to think. The only upside I can see for our ruling class is increased rancor and division among this Disunited States of America's have nots. Rednecks vs. reds! Black Lives vs. Crackers! We are not the exploiters you are looking for!

Awww! You've hacked into my brain. My thoughts 100%. Can't make heads or tails on this. If we are still to believe there is some esoteric "elite" that controls the world and elections, why did they decide to
let Alex Jones and the "Anti illuminati" government crowd take over? The fog of confusion is so strange. Meanwhile the media is saying Russia and Assad are days from pounding Aleppo into the stone age as the West moves to destroy "ISIS" in Raqqa and Mosul next week.

Dammit Jeff Wells, we need an epic new blog post:) We even have "phantom clowns" plaguing our country and Bowie and Prince died for us :p
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:34 am

If it’s as legit as it looks, it reinforces my Trump theory, viz, that maybe the Deep State has chosen him to be the WW3 president.
The alt-right media is obsessed with Hillary as warmonger (which she is), but I suspect the Deep State’s model for WW3 is to play the outraged victim card after pushing Russia into a position in which they have no choice but to try to take down the Anglo West with a first strike. Trump, as populist, would have much greater appeal to the rednecks they need to carry the ensuing conventional war to Russia with than Hillary ever could.

Well that's pretty scary, as some of us have been thinking that "the elite" are hellbent on pushing America toward a literal race war, or something close to it. We were joking, that we either get World War 3 with Hillary or
Civil War with Donald. I just never imagined that goofy ass Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous 1980s tv icon-turned 2000's reality show WWF wrestling star turned "proto fascist" Donald J Trump would be who
the elites would tap to collapse the world
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:14 pm

§ê¢rꆧ » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:00 pm wrote:I have no idea. But it feels like 9/11. Except many many more people will suffer.

9/11/01 <---------> 11/9/16

§ê¢rꆧ » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:29 am wrote:I dunno. This almost seems too pat. The whole Wikileaks thing, I mean. It feels like manufactured opposition. Only time will tell.

Former acting CIA Director Michael Morell: Russian meddling in US election 'is the political equivalent of 9/11'

http://www.businessinsider.com/michael- ... 11-2016-12
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby stefano » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:49 am

Brump
stefano

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Maybe to resuscitate the Bush family name. Maybe because, by contrast, Trump is making even Dubya seem sane and intelligent. Of course, that meant sacrificing Jeb, but Barbara didn't even want him running anyway, IIRC.

‘The face of the Resistance’: Internet gobsmacked after George W. Bush delivers ‘remarkable’ anti-Trump screed

Elizabeth Preza

19 Oct 2017 at 12:12 ET

George W. Bush on Thursday delivered a stunning address at his namesake presidential center, issuing a brutal takedown of Donald Trump without ever saying the president’s name.

“Bullying and prejudice in our public life sets a national tone, provides permission for cruelty and bigotry, and compromises the moral education of children,” Bush said in the 16-minute speech. “The only way to pass along civic values is to first live up to them.”

News that George W. Bush—who led the United States into its longest war to-date, and has sometimes been described as a “war criminal”—is now the “voice of reason” shocked the Internet on Thursday.

Read some of the best responses, below:
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby Grizzly » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:18 pm

^^^^

hahah.. fuck, 'C + Augustus'; and his speech.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:35 pm

Grizzly » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:18 pm wrote:^^^^

hahah.. fuck, 'C + Augustus'; and his speech.

I tried watching, but had to shut it off five minutes into it. Too many bad memories even Cheeto Benito can't make me forget.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Previous

Return to General Discussion