The Rise of Bigot America Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Rise of Bigot America Thread

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:27 am

Schindler: Richard Spencer and His Kook-Right Ilk Are Agents of Russian Influence

Nothing about the weekend’s ugliness has received more criticism than our president’s stunning inability to condemn these neo-Nazis and their violence. Why Donald J. Trump singularly failed to rapidly denounce Fields and his ilk is a troubling question—not to mention one that’s difficult to answer. After all, the kook-right is tiny in numbers, are hardly major campaign donors, and are repulsive to normal Americans, so why would any president delay condemning them?

The Nazified far-right thereby has joined the highly select pantheon of people whom President Trump won’t denounce no matter how badly they misbehave—whose only other member is Vladimir Putin. It bears examining whether Trump’s stunning silence may not be a coincidence.

Our extreme right, with very few exceptions, are super-fans of the Russian president, in whom they see a strong, traditional leader who runs the world’s only white nuclear-armed great power. Their websites brim with adulation for Putin as a demigod who resists the Western social justice agenda with more than words. That this depiction of Putin may not be entirely true matters not a whit to his ardent alt-right fans.

Take the case of Richard Spencer, who was in Charlottesville as the de facto leader of the rising far-right in our country. Young and photogenic with his famously fashy haircut, Spencer too is a strong Putinphile, exuding praise for Russia and its strongman leader to anybody who will listen. His connections are more than ideological, however. His wife, Nina Kouprianova, is a Russian far-rightist herself with Kremlin connections.

As Nina Byzantina on Twitter, she is a full-fledged Kremlin troll who reliably follows the Putin line on virtually any issue, foreign and domestic, while Kouprianova has also served as the English translator for Aleksandr Dugin, a quixotic political theorist and self-proclaimed “geostrategist” who functions as Moscow’s ambassador-at-large to the Western extreme right.

To anyone versed in Russian intelligence tradecraft, Spencer and those of his kook-right ilk who espouse nakedly pro-Kremlin views, are at least agents of influence, to use the proper Chekist term. However, there are connections between Moscow and the Western far-right which are more troubling than mere ideological fellow-traveling.

There are no publicly known cases of American right-wing radicals receiving terrorist training from Russian intelligence, but this may only be a matter of time. Across Europe, Kremlin ideological outreach to far-right circles has led to military training and the supply of weaponry. The weekend tragedy in Charlottesville was at least partly inspired by Moscow’s propaganda. If we don’t start to take this problem seriously, like Europe we will soon be facing more and worse extremism with a distinct GRU footprint.
http://observer.com/2017/08/charlottesv ... elligence/

new Daily Stormer host: http://hosted00.net based out of Moscow of course.

Daily Stormer is from Russia 100%, it's listed from Belize BUT it is definitely coming from Russia

DC Hotels Kept Canceling On Richard Spencer, So He Had To Hold A Press Conference In An Apartment

https://www.buzzfeed.com/emmaloop/dc-ho ... .xpl0MxqDl
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby 82_28 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:06 pm

Panicked white supremacist renounces beliefs the second he’s confronted by masked demonstrator

A new video has emerged of a white nationalist man quickly renouncing the ideology after being confronted by a masked Antifa demonstrator.

The video, which was posted on YouTube Tuesday morning, shows a young blonde white man wearing a white Polo shirt running away from a man in a mask who was chasing him. The man quickly pulled his shirt off and insisted that he wasn’t actually a neo-Nazi.

“I’m not really white power, man, I just came here for the fun, f*ck!” said the man.

After the man pursuing the blonde man backed off, a person filming the encounter asked him to describe what happened.

“A bunch of guys scared the sh*t out of me,” the man admitted.

“So you just came here for the fun?” asked the man shooting the video.

“For the fun, yeah,” he replied.

When asked if he identified with any aspects of white supremacy, the man admitted he thought it was “kind of a fun idea,” and that he liked chanting “white power!”

The man later admitted that he simply loved “being offensive” and didn’t want to get beat up for espousing white supremacist ideas.

There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:45 pm

editing out my Campbell's soup pics because Campbell's did the right thing today

The Presidents Council has been disbanded :yay
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby liminalOyster » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:37 pm

So, Strange Fruit is a Russian import item too? Fuck if history is not being reworked in rather creative ways of late.

"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg

This event was truly horrifying, but not surprising. The whole reason I started this thread was because I could see the writing on the wall and feared an event like this would happen. I just hope that fucking fascist Christopher Cantwell is wrong and they won't "top" themselves in the future.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:55 pm

THIS IS INSANITY

TRUMP PRESS CONFERENCE: SIX MOST INCREDIBLE QUOTES FROM PRESIDENT’S WILD CHARLOTTESVILLE REMARKS [VIDEO]
BY JASON LE MIERE ON 8/15/17 AT 5:15 PM

Trump Says Both Sides To Blame Despite Charlottesville Backlash

U.S.DONALD TRUMPCHARLOTTESVILLE
President Donald Trump gave a rare press conference Tuesday at Trump Tower in Manhattan and perhaps unintentionally revealed why he and his administration have been so reluctant to answer questions from the media since he entered the White House. In what was supposed to be a discussion about infrastructure, Trump went dramatically off-script regarding violent clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia, this weekend.

Discussing the Opposition to Confederate Statues

“George Washington was a slave owner. Was George a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? Do you like him? OK, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Cause he was a major slave owner. Now are we going to take down his statue?”

Trump, Who Has Repeatedly Made Statements Before Knowing the Facts, Says He Waits for the Facts

“I didn’t wait long. I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct, not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday was a fine statement but you don’t make statements that direct unless you know the facts. It takes a while to get the facts. You still don’t know the facts. I want to know the fact.… Before I make a statement, I need the facts.

The Alt-Left

“What about the alt-left that came charging at, as you say, the alt-right, do they have any semblance of guilt? What about the fact that they have charging with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs. Do they have any problem? I think they do. So as far as I’m concerned that was a horrible, horrible day. Wait a minute, I'm not finished, fake news.”

Reviving the ‘Many Sides’ Statement

“I watched those much more closely than you people watched it, and you had a group on one side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. And nobody wants to say that, but I’ll say that right now. You had a group on one side that came charging in, without a permit, and they were very, very violent.”

‘Defending’ Steve Bannon

“I like Mr. Bannon. He’s a friend of mind. But Mr. Bannon came on very late, you know that. I went through 17 senators, governors, and I won all the primaries. Mr. Bannon came on very much later than that. And I like him, he’s a good man. He is not a racist, I can tell you that. He’s a good person. He actually gets a very unfair press in that regard, but we’ll see what happens with Mr. Bannon”

Plugging His Winery

“I own a house in Charlottesville, does anyone know I own a house in Charlottesville? It’s in Charlottesville, you’ll see. It is the winery. I mean I know a lot about Charlottesville. Charlottesville is a great place that’s been very badly hurt over the last couple of days. I own actually one of the largest wineries in the United States. It’s in Charlottesville.”

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-press-con ... tes-651178
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:14 pm

Today is the day Trump became Charles Manson. His Helter Skelter speech will go down in infamous history.

Did you miss the presser where Trump became Presidency of the Confederacy?

Trump needed to align himself with a gang before prison, he obviously chose the nazis.

Trump: ‘Not All’ Protesters In Charlottesville Were White Supremacists

President Donald Trump speaks to the media in the lobby of Trump Tower, Tuesday, Aug. 15, 2017. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)
Pablo Martinez Monsivais/AP
By MATT SHUHAM Published AUGUST 15, 2017 4:20 PM

In a rocky press conference at Trump Tower Tuesday, a defiant President Trump switched course and returned to castigating “both sides” for the weekend violence in Charlottesville that rocked the country. He said not everyone who had shown up at the white supremacist-organized rally against the removal of a Confederate statue was worthy of condemnation.

“I have condemned neo-Nazis,” he said. “I have condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists, by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue, Robert E. Lee.”

“You had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned, totally — but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay?” he added separately. “And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”

He said the statue of Lee was “to them, a very, very important statue,” referring to the protesters. He also blamed the counter-protesters, who objected to the white supremacist groups’ rally, for the turmoil.

“Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had trouble-makers, and you see them come with the black outfits, and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats,” he said. “You had a lot of bad people in the other group, too.”

“I think there’s blame on both sides,” he said separately.

Trump said he thought the man who allegedly rammed his car into a crowded group of counter-protesters, killing one, was “a disgrace.” The man had earlier been photographed with a white supremacist group.

“I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family and his country,” he said. “You can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict, that’s what I would call it, because there is a question, is it murder, is it terrorism? And then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer. What he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing.

The President rejected the criticism that he had waited too long to denounce white supremacist groups explicitly after the rally, saying he needed to get all the facts first. He rejected the groups by name on Monday, fully two days after the rally occurred, and after he blamed “many sides” for the violence that occurred.

“I didn’t wait long, I didn’t wait long,” Trump said, responding to reporters’ questions after announcing an executive order in the lobby of Trump Tower. “I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct, not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement, but you don’t make statements that direct unless you know the fact.”

“It takes a little while to get the facts,” he said. “You still don’t know the facts. And it’s a very, very important process to me. And it’s a very important statement. So I don’t want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement. I want to know the facts.”

He pulled the statement he had made Saturday out of his pocket and re-read it, but left out the part when he said “many sides” were responsible for the weekend’s violence.

Trump also said localities should determine whether or not to tear down monuments to Confederate military and political figures, but implied he thought the movement to remove the monuments had gone too far.

“This week it’s Robert E. Lee,” he said. “I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder, is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?”

Watch below via NBC News:

This post has been updated.

WE DO NOT HAVE A FUNCTIONING PRESIDENT

A White House statement after that crazy was

It was not supposed to be like that

:shock: :roll:

many people there (the Nazis) had a permit ...not everyone knows that ...trump

he mixed up the Civil War with the Revolutionary War

Did you know Robert E. Lee is just like George Washington

White House Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly looks on as President Donald Trump speaks following a meeting on infrastructure at Trump Tower, August 15, 2017 in New York City.

WHITE SUPREMACIST DAVID DUKE THANKS DONALD TRUMP FOR SLAMMING ANTIFA AND LEFTISTS AT PRESS CONFERENCE

The Alt-President Chooses His 'Side'

At an insane press conference, Trump blames 'both' sides for the Charlottesville violence.
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thomas-j ... s-his-side

I'm thrilled with Trump's press conference. He's finally out in the open as a card carrying Alt Right Nazi White Supremacist. Open is good.

Richard L. Trumka‏Verified account
@RichardTrumka

I cannot sit on a council for a President that tolerates bigotry and domestic terrorism; I resign, effective immediately.

White House officials "stunned" trump "went rouge"
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby 82_28 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:07 pm

stillrobertpaulsen » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:52 pm wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg

This event was truly horrifying, but not surprising. The whole reason I started this thread was because I could see the writing on the wall and feared an event like this would happen. I just hope that fucking fascist Christopher Cantwell is wrong and they won't "top" themselves in the future.

This is also precisely why I started the TRUMP is seriously dangerous thread in (OMG) 2015. I saw the writing on the wall as well. I think probably most of us did.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby SonicG » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:47 pm

Lies spill out of his mouth like...wine from a bottle...

I own actually one of the largest wineries in the United States. It is in Charlottesville.

Not even the largest in the state...A state which doesn't even register in the US wine industry. A miniscule vanity winery that makes OK wine. Real millionaires have wineries in Napa...or at least Oregon...
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:25 pm

oh so it wasn't trump going rogue ..it was the White House officials covering for themselves

he knew in advance what he was going to talk those nice nazis

Ku Klux Klan marched down Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC, this week 1925
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:39 am

@stillrobertpaulsen:

I've no doubt we're going to be seeing all sorts of Mcveigh, "The Order", Roof and Breivik type of horror. That insane press conference today by Trump was the "duck in a noose" helter skelter signal whether Trump realizes it or not. Or I should say "day of the noose" to take a theme from The Turner Diaries. This whole bed bath and brooks brothers khaki makeover of neo nazis displayed Friday night was always meant as a sick joke. At the core of that movement is exactly what Germany saw with the NSU in the early 90s. Tragically, I also feel you will see FBI involvement in stirring up their own radicalized white nationalist plots, as seen recently with the 23 year old in the oklahoma city bank bomb plot. This will give cover to the far right/alt right "patriots" and "fash" far right who claim any neo nazi violence is merely a few FBI stirred up bad apples. "Fed False flags", taking all responsibility from so called "lone wolves" who will commit horrendous acts of terror, vandalism, intimidation, street violence and assassinations. Then the other half will openly cheer all these nuts, calling them "/ourguy/" on online forums and anonymous spaces online.

As evidenced in leaked pix and video of the Unite the Right's secret coordination chat rooms, it was all high fives, jokes and not so subtle hopes that the deaths from Saturday will help spark the race war.
http://www.unicornriot.ninja/?p=18131

Because for all the "were a non violent white advocacy movement, we just want our own peaceful ethnostate" crapola messaging, underneath is the same violent nutjobs of the late 80s portland skinhead or 90s mcveigh types

The irony is, this modern extremist movement collectively worships a scene starring a black actor and directed by two transsexual women and a jewish producer(AKA The Matrix), where the redpill/redpilled term comes from and which is center to modern neo nazi ideology.

Today's bizarre unhinged president trump press conference is going to be seen as that moment where even his Fox News/Alex Jones/Tea Party-But "Not quite racist-racist" and Rino GOP supporters are going to have to do some soul searching...or double down and declare being "redpilled" now
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:46 am

@seemslikeadream: spot on analogy with the manson helter skelter thing, had to use that one myself in my above post.

I know we've clashed over the Russian-gate thing. I still maintain the focus is to deflect guilt of the DNC/Hillary campaign railroading Bernie.

However if Trump is to be completely delegitimized and for the GOP to distance himself(or impeachment), its the Charlottesville fallout more than
Mueller's Mccarthy hunt that has a better chance.

Because clearly, we went from goofy Tea Party-Birther-Bhenghazi nonsense to pretty frightening "Hitler did no wrong" with the right...the Overton window wasnt pushed recently, it was blown up
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:05 am

Because clearly, we went from goofy Tea Party-Birther-Bhenghazi nonsense to pretty frightening "Hitler did no wrong" with the right...the Overton window wasnt pushed recently, it was blown up

That's the thing though, 8bit, it was never goofy. It has had racist, hate-monger undertones for 2 years (more, really), and some of those were not undertones at all, -like Trump's statements when announcing his presidential run, or the multiple times he exhorted his crowds to violence. This is not a turning-the-corner moment for him, and it seems the GOP is overall willing to keep sticking by his side, whether it be the fallacy of sunk costs or their own agreement with positions they are now able to speak even more freely.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:40 am

mentalgongfu2 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:05 am wrote:

That's the thing though, 8bit, it was never goofy. It has had racist, hate-monger undertones for 2 years (more, really), and some of those were not undertones at all, -like Trump's statements when announcing his presidential run, or the multiple times he exhorted his crowds to violence. This is not a turning-the-corner moment for him, and it seems the GOP is overall willing to keep sticking by his side, whether it be the fallacy of sunk costs or their own agreement with positions they are now able to speak even more freely.

Oh I agree. I guess I meant more the 2008-2014 period. Back when libertarian right/tea party types were calling Obama both a communist and a nazi(again how nazi now became this cool edgy thing in a few years time is beyond me) I meant more, we could role our eyes at "oh god, my uncle pete is yappin on about benghazi and birth certificates with Fox News blaring in the background". Of course, Trump yelling at his crowd to beat up protestors, many of them black, that definitely was a red flag that shit wasnt just typical frumpy stodgy tea party banter as usual.

Still today, I think the overton window wasn't just pushed but obliterated by that press conference.

The "alt right" finally got their wish of being in the spotlight. Every single comedy show, news show, politician, social media feed, blog, along with major celebrities and much of the country is pissed off at these...well i guess, now itd officially be terror supporters. The ripple effect is fast.. today women on the front lines fighting and dying to fight fascist ISIS gave a message of support and memorial to Heather Heyer.
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/unite-a ... her-heyer/
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:57 am

Just to further illustrate what a scumbag Trump is, at the end of his press conference a reporter asks him if
he plans to go to Charlottesville to meet with the victims family...Trump responds by glowingly promoting
his winery in Cville. Its at the beginning of this video, and probably the most shocking thing from his
presser
8bitagent

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion