née Melanija Knavs

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: née Melanija Knavs

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:00 pm

If you know she is a whore, why not post the evidence?

A woman can do modelling without being a hooker.

What problem is it that there are naked pics of her on the internet?
Is is now problematic to be nekkid????

seemslikeadream » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:28 pm wrote:yea those naked photos of her all over the internet aren't a problem

MELANIA’S LAWYER IS RIGHT: THE WHITE HOUSE IS A “ONCE IN A LIFETIME MARKETING OPPORTUNITY” FOR THE TRUMPS
At least one member of the Trump family is admitting it.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/02/ ... pportunity

Trump lashes out at Nordstrom in a tweet for dropping his daughter’s apparel line
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/bus ... 8922779dcb

trumpty dumbty has now spent more time criticizing Nordstrom than Putin :P
Searcher08

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:04 pm

whoring her line of "stuff" from the White House with the help of the president (her father) of the U.S. is a problem and illegal

I find her father fucking the American people and profiting from it a problem

I don't know is she the whore or the pimp?

“Go buy Ivanka’s stuff!” Trump’s White House shills Ivanka Trump merchandise, picks fights over Nordstrom snub

Trump adviser pitches Ivanka's goods from White House

Kellyanne Conway's plug from the White House: 'Go buy Ivanka's stuff'

Nordstrom Says It Told Ivanka Trump Last Month Her Line Would Be Dropped

Bill WeirVerified account
‏@BillWeirCNN

Bill Weir Retweeted Donald J. Trump
According to White House schedule, this tweet was sent 20 minutes into his daily intelligence briefing.Bill Weir added,
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:33 pm

TrumpTrumpTrump

seemslikeadream » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:04 pm wrote:whoring her line of "stuff" from the White House with the help of the president (her father) of the U.S. is a problem and illegal

I find her father fucking the American people and profiting from it a problem

“Go buy Ivanka’s stuff!” Trump’s White House shills Ivanka Trump merchandise, picks fights over Nordstrom snub

Trump adviser pitches Ivanka's goods from White House

Kellyanne Conway's plug from the White House: 'Go buy Ivanka's stuff'

Nordstrom Says It Told Ivanka Trump Last Month Her Line Would Be Dropped

‏@BillWeirCNN

According to White House schedule, this tweet was sent 20 minutes into his daily intelligence briefing.Bill Weir added,
My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!
Searcher08

Postby brekin » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:11 pm

‏@BillWeirCNN

This is why I think Bannon, or someone else, is the hand that rocks Trumps twitter.
Trump probably has "executive approval" of the tweets, but somebody else is probably composing, pitching, getting approval, and then sending them.
As these little earth moving haikus of animosity carry enormous power it should be asked who sends them, composes them, etc.
Trump could be firing these off on the spur of the moment but I don't know.

Edit: On the other hand, I guess he's always been a prolific asshole:

Read Donald Trump’s Meanest Tweets … Before He Ran for President
Donald Trump started tweeting in 2009 … and hasn’t stopped since
http://www.thewrap.com/donald-trump-mea ... president/
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Cordelia » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:37 pm

She's both, imo, she and her father, her stepmother and others in Trumpdom. The Trumps see themselves and one another as products, as possessions. As Trump himself might say, 'Scary people, very, very scary people', As M. Scott Peck could say, they are People of The Lie.

They epitomize Wilde's cynic materialists who ".........know the price of everything and the value of nothing". I truly wouldn't want to be like them and their ilk; all about appearances, facades; objectifying their own children and circling like sharks, endlessly circling things to chew on and show off.

The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby Elvis » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:29 pm

Melania? ...is that you, honey?

"First ladies" usually have a marked influence on popular hairstyles and clothing fashions. It's especially reflected in visual advertising, associating products with the First Lady.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby peartreed » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:22 pm

It would be the First Lady if the cuckoo clock chimed and a miniature Trump emerged as a tiny dickee bird
peartreed

Postby Elvis » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:49 pm

:lol:
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby BenDhyan » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:49 am

barracuda » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:41 am wrote:
I have a minor theory that Melania will eventually prove the undoing of The Donald, but it's hard to separate facts from rumors:

- Trump flew to Slovenia to make a deal with her father, essentially purchasing her from Viktor Knavs and his wife Amalia Ulčnik?

- Viktor Knavs is tied to the Russian Mafia in some fashion?

- Melania's parents live in Trump Towers a few floors from the Trumps?

- Trump has Melania in an ironclad pre-nup, as well as Russian mob threats on her parents and her son?

- Neither Marla Maples nor Ivana Zelníčková have made any public comments regarding the ascendency of Trump to the American throne. Pre-nups? Threats?

Latest updates as to how your theories are working out would be appreciated...thanks for your research..
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby barracuda » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:00 pm

barracuda

-

Postby IanEye » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-oJdGu8ie4
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby PufPuf93 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:39 pm

Carpe Vulvum. :lol: :lol:
PufPuf93

Postby Elvis » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:39 am

"My wife Melania—who happens to be right here—"
Elvis

Postby stefano » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:53 am

It says so on her hat.
stefano

Postby Jerky » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:43 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jerky

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion