née Melanija Knavs

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

née Melanija Knavs

Postby barracuda » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:41 pm

What went on here? Trump obviously said something cruel to Melania after making eye contact with Ivanka.

Watch the reaction of the blonde girl (Pence's daughter?) next to Trump below, and the man behind her.

I have a minor theory that Melania will eventually prove the undoing of The Donald, but it's hard to separate facts from rumors:

- Trump flew to Slovenia to make a deal with her father, essentially purchasing her from Viktor Knavs and his wife Amalia Ulčnik?

- Viktor Knavs is tied to the Russian Mafia in some fashion?

- Melania's parents live in Trump Towers a few floors from the Trumps?

- Trump has Melania in an ironclad pre-nup, as well as Russian mob threats on her parents and her son?

- Neither Marla Maples nor Ivana Zelníčková have made any public comments regarding the ascendency of Trump to the American throne. Pre-nups? Threats?
barracuda

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: née Melanija Knavs

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:46 pm

Pre-nups? Threats? and gag orders?

it must take an awful lot to keep all those nude photos from showing up and talked about

how does that happen?

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Imelda Marcos: dedicated follower of fashion

Postby IanEye » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:50 pm

let me tell you about Lee Cross
gonna tell the story - he’s every lady’s boss
the sex teacher from the school of lies
a lover supreme - every young girl’s dream
Madame Nhu wants to be his wife
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:52 pm

The blonde 16 year-old is Jackie Evancho, who sang the nation anthem at the inauguration.

Interesting questions. Thank you. I've felt the same about Melania becoming Donald's downfall, but with no sound reason. Aside her being a FSB agent, that is.
Iamwhomiam

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:56 pm

1 – Melania Trump will be the second foreign born first lady.

2 – Melania Trump will be the first first lady to be filmed in lesbian activity.

3 – Melania Trump will be the first first lady to be raised in a house of communists.

When Melania’s father visits the White House, perhaps he will bring his fellow comrades with him. :P

points that I have read elsewhere

Here are five things you probably didn’t know about Melania Trump.

1. Viktor Knavs, Melania Trump’s father, was investigated by the police in Slovenia for “illicit trade and tax evasion.” [1]

2. Viktor Knavs, Melania Trump’s father, in 1965 sued Marija Cigelnjak, a former girlfriend, because Viktor did not want to pay child support for his son. A court ordered test proved that Denis Cigelnjak is Melania’s half-brother. Viktor has yet to acknowledge his son. [1]

3. Melania Trump’s father, Viktor Knavs, was an active Communist (League of Communists) member in Slovenia, according to party records. Although, Slovenia at the time was under the dictatorship of Marshall Tito, only five percent of Slovenians were communist party members. [2]

4. Melania Trump’s real name is Melanija Knavs, she Germanized her name to Knauss for her modeling career.

5. Melania Trump dropped out of the University of Slovenia after her freshmen year, although the Trump Campaign and she continue to state the she graduated from there. [3]

Sources:
1. GQ Interview “Melania Trump on Her Rise, Her Family Secrets, and Her True Political Views: ‘Nobody Will Ever Know’,” by Julia Ioffe, April 27, 2016
2. Daily Mail, Roberts, Hannah; October 30, 2015
3. Cleveland.com, “Melania Trump didn’t graduate from college like bio claims, reports say”; Morona Joey; July 19, 201
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby PufPuf93 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:53 pm

I have viewed various versions of this clip and read various interpretations (including that it is a backwards clip).

It is straightforwardly sad in that Melania's face time with Trump is a smile rapidly turned to a frown.

One explanation that makes sense to me is that Trump has just scolded Barron for fidgeting and talking (which is no excuse).

Slovenia was part of the non-aligned / non-Warsaw Pac communist Yugoslavia and immediately prior was part of a monarchy formed of Serbia, Croatia, and Slovenia.

Slovenia was by far the most westernized and affluent area of Yugoslavia. It was the first republic to leave Yugoslavia and left without conflict and then joined NATO and the EU. I was a tourist there once in 1981. Slovenia is a beautiful and mountainous country and the people were friendly and welcoming event though I was a then rare American visitor.

I don't feel much empathy for Melania because frankly she is a gold digger that used her physical attractiveness for fortune and found a nasty sort in Trump.

Melania's most attractive feature to me is her voice; she has that Natasha Batinov (from Rocky and Bullwinkle) twang going on, a bad girl crush from my childhood. Otherwise meh.

I highly doubt that Melania is a KSB or other intelligence agent. More likely Trump himself has had and will continue numerous contacts with American intelligence agencies because of his wealth and international activities. I tend to think that some of the intelligence agency brouhaha with Trump is manufactured, for show.

Trump seems intent to make the POTUS a family business and privatize for business cronies or cronies to be found the USA. There may well be immoral setbacks in the rights of various groups (women, LGT, minorities, poor, disabled) but what I worry about most is transfer of federal lands to private interest and / or the states which would be irrevocable. I also worry about war but worried about more war with the neocons and neoliberals already. Trump's seeming insanity may be a check regards war with the military and other pols. Trump will not be an acceptable environmental POTUS.

In general IMHO the ongoing 21st century Red and Putin menace is manufactured for public consumption; I am disgusted with the Democratic party and those that find any substance there, the substance is most likely only to identify a target to demonize for some other goal. There are any of a number of public political or business or former military leaders that have or had substantial shadow financial dealings with Russia or other foreign powers (Saudi, China, former republics of the USSR, Israel, Colombia, etc) that could just as easily be made an issue. Look at the winding down Clinton Foundation and the Clinton involvement in providing access to USA uranium to Russia for example.
PufPuf93

Postby RocketMan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:44 pm

Whoo boy do I feel like in some kind of alternative Philip K Dick timeline right now.

I was struck by how very stricken the former Miss Knavs looks like. It's an expression of utter desolation/grief to me.

Trump is full-on crazy. Crazier than Nixon. The pathology runs deep with him. American Caligula.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby PufPuf93 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:08 pm

RocketMan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:44 pm wrote:Whoo boy do I feel like in some kind of alternative Philip K Dick timeline right now.

I was struck by how very stricken the former Miss Knavs looks like. It's an expression of utter desolation/grief to me.

Trump is full-on crazy. Crazier than Nixon. The pathology runs deep with him. American Caligula.

Donald Trump is even more so a Ferris Fremont than either Richard Nixon or Ronald Reagan.

Post-JFK, we seem to get as POTUS revolving doors of the ever increasing spirit of Ferris Fremont from the GOP interceded with Democratic POTUSs that calm the culture but are always more conservative than the wants of most USA voters.

Looks like managed crazy ass pathology. Trump could not be POTUS as a lone wolf, just would not happen. What is the end game of the fear?

Melania is a distraction. Look how she has been burned already by the speech plagerism, rumors about her child (autism), and now her no doubt "real" facial expressions of grief and desolation.

While I find little empathy for Melania, I can see why she might chose to hide in Trump Tower until this too shall pass.
Last edited by PufPuf93 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PufPuf93

Postby 82_28 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:26 pm

Does Melania have a twitter account herself? If not, why not?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby barracuda » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:30 pm

barracuda

Postby Elvis » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:30 pm

yeah...

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS?ref_src=twsr ... r%5Eauthor
Melania Trump Verified account
@FLOTUS

This account is run by the Office of First Lady Melania Trump. Tweets may be archived. More at http://wh.gov/privacy
Washington, D.C.
WhiteHouse.gov
Joined January 2017

Tweets 1
Following 3
Followers 6.53M
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Elvis » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:33 pm

Oh yeah, and her regular Twitter:

I art!

“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Cordelia » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:53 pm

I haven't really followed Melania Trump, but so far don't feel any particular animosity towards her; certainly not a visceral response as for, say, Nancy Reagan.

Seasoned veterans on the world stage/inauguration platform seemed more aware that the cameras are ever-present and knew when to mug it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdbujgaGnMs

(Great prop, using the Bible "his mother gave him in 1955", for his oath-of-office. :roll: )
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby Morty » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Morty

Postby brekin » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:17 pm

And Where Love Ends, Hate Begins. Leo Tolstoy

And Where Love Ends, Hate Begins.
or
Melanija's Story

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Next

Return to General Discussion