Size Matters ... Media Deception?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Size Matters ... Media Deception?

Postby barracuda » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:54 pm

C3MY07vWIAEiCda.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
barracuda

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:59 pm

is that a huuuugely hand I see :P
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby elfismiles » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:17 pm

"It's all good" my friends. As I said in the OP "I know this is the least important of issues right now" ... and I know where SLAD was coming from - so, no worries Wombat.

Mostly just wanted to document the apparent psyop (whether engineered or "naturally occurring") and as always, to get feedback from the RI collective in case there was something more to it that I wasn't already seeing.

Cheers :thumbsup

seemslikeadream » 27 Jan 2017 16:32 wrote:I LOVE YA MAN :hug1: :hug1: :lovehearts: :lovehearts: :lovehearts:

but a PBS timelapse video focus at the same time we just lost our first war declared by trumpy against Mexico is a bit trivial ...that would be a trump trivial not a elf trivial ... elfismiles does not do trivial

Wombaticus Rex » 27 Jan 2017 16:46 wrote:
seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:32 am wrote: ...that would be a trump trivial not a elf trivial ... elfismiles does not do trivial

And I'm surprised to see you, of all people, policing what other people post about on RI, especially given the conversations you've been having this week.

Trump isn't the only actor capable of gaslighting, and what's being discussed here is a psyop that DJT had nothing to do with, because it was aimed squarely at him. PBS, CNN, and NYT set the tone on this one, and then they get to sit back and watch the entire Trump Spokesteam bluster over a photo and look crazy doing it because there's already 24 hours of heavy coverage setting the tone / establishing the conversation.

Trump is smart, but he's not omnipotent.

Yet. Once Dugin shows up with the Necronomicon, the Ascension begins.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby barracuda » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:03 pm

seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:59 am wrote:is that a huuuugely hand I see :P

Trump had his hand enlarged to hang the picture in the White House, check it out:

https://twitter.com/joabaldwin/status/8 ... 8550787072
barracuda

Postby 82_28 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:18 pm

Hahahaha! I don't know what it is worth but good find Mr. Fish.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Elvis » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:50 pm

I can see them in the White House desperately photoshopping Trump sex tapes before the 'unresized' originals are released.

The WH 'hand work' on the photo is just beyond belief.

W.T.F.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Luther Blissett » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:14 pm

barracuda » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:03 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:59 am wrote:is that a huuuugely hand I see :P

Trump had his hand enlarged to hang the picture in the White House, check it out:

https://twitter.com/joabaldwin/status/8 ... 8550787072

You've got to be kidding me.

And we all know reactionaries can't do art but he even had somebody employ the lowest form of retouching, the reverse "pinch" filter. Like they weren't even creatively skilled enough to isolate it with a selection tool and transform it by 20%.

No wonder why these people are sad / scared of the witchcraft that is art.

It must be devil power.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby Elvis » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:19 pm

Luther Blissett wrote:And we all know reactionaries can't do art but he even had somebody employ the lowest form of retouching, the reverse "pinch" filter. Like they weren't even creatively skilled enough to isolate it with a selection tool and transform it by 20%.

I'm thinking the work was outsourced to North Korea. :D
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Cordelia » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Trump had his hand enlarged to hang the picture in the White House

You know the old aphorism, :roll:

Small Hands, Large....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ge%20Peter

The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby Morty » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Nope, turns out the pic was altered by someone who wanted to make us think that Trump had the pic altered.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pol ... ents-hand/

There's a lot of this sort of thing going on. Every other Slate/TPM/Alternet/NYTimes etc article is based largely on crappola these days. Surely to Christ it's not wise and you don't need to lie to take down Trump? Surely?
Morty

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:51 pm

Elvis » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:50 pm wrote:I can see them in the White House desperately photoshopping Trump sex tapes before the 'unresized' originals are released.

The WH 'hand work' on the photo is just beyond belief. ...

Literally, or so it seems. The plot thickens:

Dana Schwartz ‏@DanaSchwartzzz 11 minutes ago

It was an accident, and I deleted, and admitted it as soon as I realized. I didn't mean it as a falsehood, just a funny tweet.

Michael Tracey @mtracey
"I don't apply journalistic rigor to my twitter account. That means I'm free to propagate falsehoods and hoaxes." https://twitter.com/danaschwartzzz/stat ... 1656001536

https://twitter.com/DanaSchwartzzz

A New Age is upon us, an age when anything goes and no-one's responsible. It's trumpy handy sizey tweety timey, the Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment.

Breaking News
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Elvis » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Morty » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:36 pm wrote:Nope, turns out the pic was altered by someone who wanted to make us think that Trump had the pic altered.

aw, shit. :hrumph

Edit: But then again, it is the Washington Post.
Elvis

Postby barracuda » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:09 pm

Of course it's probably fake, but taking notice of the shrimpy size of Trump's toy hands is something we must do at every available opportunity. It's the little things that count.

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 2.10.45 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
barracuda

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:16 pm

Elvis » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:58 pm wrote:
Morty » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:36 pm wrote:Nope, turns out the pic was altered by someone who wanted to make us think that Trump had the pic altered.

aw, shit. :hrumph

Edit: But then again, it is the Washington Post.

the next photo I want to see is trumpy dumpty holding a slice of pizza

the story was believable... too bad trumpy dumpty welcome to your universe :P

Obama is quoted as praising his own record and saying he commissioned the $200,000 bronze statue (repeatedly spelled "statute," as in a law or rule) to preserve his legacy. He wanted the statue "permanently erected in the entryway of the White House," the article asserted.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/st ... nt-barack/
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:13 pm

It certainly does seem to be a case of gaslighting, Mr. W.Rex, but was it for the classical political purpose to embarrass or simply a bet between members of the press pool? "I bet you I can get him to complain about how big the crowd was if I tell him O's was much larger." "No way! His first tweet as President - never! I'll bet you a hundred you can't. Anyone else want in?"
Iamwhomiam

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion