Obama & Trump Kill Awlakis American Kids In Yemen

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Obama & Trump Kill Awlakis American Kids In Yemen

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:30 am

It was six years ago you'll recall that alleged 9/11 hijacker helper and "al Qaeda spiritual leader" Anwar Awlaki was killed by Obama in a drone attack in Yemen. Despite being protected by the FBI, Saudis,
and invited to speak with Pentagon big wigs a few months after 9/11.

Then Obama sent a drone attack that killed Awlaki's 16 year old son, a Colorado American teen who had nothing to do with terrorism.

Now in Trump's first hands on signing off on a combat mission, Awlaki's 8 year old American daughter was killed in what many are describing as a clusterfuck
from the getgo.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/31/politics/ ... da-leader/

I remember a decade ago on here we were discussing Awlakis possible role in 9/11 and al Qaeda, and why he was being protected.
But it's weird how these cycles happen.

Obama insults Trump at the famous correspondent dinner in 2011 at the same time Obama's Seals Team is killing bin Laden in Pakistan in an ISI compound neighborhood.
Then Obama kills Awlaki, then his kid, a few months later.
And now Trump, who many say decided to become president from the dinner roast of 2011, has completed the blood ritual and cycle
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to General Discussion