New Operating Manual for Spaceship America

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: New Operating Manual for Spaceship America

Postby Sounder » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:38 pm

brekin wrote...
....but I've decided to use the new style thread guide of "fuck all" and put it in thread where there is a higher ratio of mysteriousness to accessibility.

And thanks for your liberal show of spirit. This thread is as good as anywhere and this is an operating manual that seems to have a more sensible base than the first one.

(I did not care for this thread from the get go because 'that' thing is no operating manual.)

this should be in a sticky thread, required to be read every day, kind of like a new pledge of allegiance.
1. Basically that pre-conscious/subconscious/sneaky thought patterns that people are mostly unaware/uncritical of can cause "primal thinking"
2. This primal thinking takes individuals and groups and negatively reframes them as the "Enemy".
3. A combination of often irrational egocentric thinking (I'm am in the right and being victimized) and poisonous ideologies cause people to see them as a personal threat.
4. To legitimize them as a threat they further 1. Homogenize 2. Dehumanize & 3. Demonize the individual or group.
5. This make it easier to continue to hate them and eliminate them if possible.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: New Operating Manual for Spaceship America

Postby Rory » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:22 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rory

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to General Discussion