R.I.P Cornell and...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: R.I.P Cornell and...

Postby MinM » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:22 pm

@CNNent · Jun 3

Chris Cornell's toxicology report reveals prescription drug use. http://cnn.it/2qPS0mN

Grizzly » Fri May 19, 2017 2:27 pm wrote:
his wife's statement seems pretty on point. I just don't get how a "anti-anxiety" drug can even be marketed that "paranoid or suicidal thoughts, slurred speech and impaired judgment";

Chris Cornell's Wife Issues Statement, Blames Anxiety Medicine for Suicide

I believe her, however I wouldn't have been so to agree with her had I not been forced to read John Grishams, The king of torts which was more insightful then I had realized at the time.

The king of torts

by:Grisham, John

Clay Carter, a public defender, reluctantly takes the case of a young man charged with a random street killing, assuming it is just another of the many senseless murders that hit D.C. every week. As he digs into the background of his client, Clay stumbles on a conspiracy too horrible to believe. He suddenly finds himself in the middle of a complex case against one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, looking at the kind of enormous settlement that would totally change his life--that would make him almost overnight, the legal profession's newest king of torts.

It's much deeper than that synopsis can convey, about the staggering malfeasance big Pharmacy gets by with..
Earth-704509
MinM

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to General Discussion