99% of the people on this site...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: 99% of the people on this site...

Postby Grizzly » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:42 pm

Love SoundGarden, but I'm done w/ youtube, WITH THEIR restricted plackback shit...if you can't watch them here, F' EM...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby simian1 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:50 pm

Iamwhomiam » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:50 pm wrote:Thanks for pointing out who to blame, simian 1.
Why did you post this instead of bumping the thread you're seeking to draw attention to?
Who are the "ones who profit from conspiracy theory"? Why are they "those who can eloquently tell you who to blame"? And what are they, whom we can so eloquently be told are to be blamed, being blamed for?

If you know they know, how did you come to know this? Why?

why do you ask rhetorical questions? Are you new here?
simian1

Postby simian1 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:52 pm

Harvey » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:07 pm wrote:You're all wrong. It's my fault and mine alone. It really is all about me.

Your mockery meant to mask the fact that you have adopted a mentality of powerlessness. The absolution of guilt and refusal of responsibility comes at a cost whether you realize it or not.
simian1

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:10 pm

simian1 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:50 pm wrote:
Iamwhomiam » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:50 pm wrote:Thanks for pointing out who to blame, simian 1.
Why did you post this instead of bumping the thread you're seeking to draw attention to?
Who are the "ones who profit from conspiracy theory"? Why are they "those who can eloquently tell you who to blame"? And what are they, whom we can sito eloquently be told are to be blamed, being blamed for?

Why ask why when it is what it is? You're newer.

I'd prefer a bump rather than bunk. Jus sayin.
Preferably, with a short elucidatory introduction as to reason for said bump which perhaps would then stimulate thought and prompt further discussion.

Or you could instead just leave sleeping dogs lie; they might remain dead no matter how hard you poke 'em.
Iamwhomiam

Postby parel » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:28 am

Last edited by parel on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
parel

Postby Harvey » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:29 am

simian1 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:52 am wrote:Your mockery meant to mask the fact that you have adopted a mentality of powerlessness. The absolution of guilt and refusal of responsibility comes at a cost whether you realize it or not.

Quite a few assumptions there. Let me ask you, how does one come to enlightenment without laughter? That must be hard. Surely the capacity to laugh at oneself is an enlightened capacity, is it not? Commune with your monkey and you may discover that it is so.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby The Consul » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:11 pm

It's all my fault.
Blame me.
Everyone else is as innocent
as a squirrel screaming from the crotch of a plum tree.
Even you.

Though it can never be what it once was
I never thought most RI people came here for a bad reason.

BTW...Does anyone know the whereabouts of HughManatee?
" Morals is the butter for those who have no bread."
— B. Traven
The Consul

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby liminalOyster » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:26 pm

Some good all-purpose (post-war) scapegoats: the ineffable, existential finitude, Kanye, low-level Vaccine dissidents, the end of Bretton Woods, Courtney Love, the register of the subclinical gluten-sensitivity credulous, soybeans, etc.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby 0_0 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:20 pm

playmobil of the gods
0_0

Postby simian1 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:45 am

Iamwhomiam » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:10 pm wrote:
simian1 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:50 pm wrote:
Who are the "ones who profit from conspiracy theory"? Why are they "those who can eloquently tell you who to blame"? And what are they, whom we can sito eloquently be told are to be blamed, being blamed for?

Why ask why when it is what it is? You're newer.

I'd prefer a bump rather than bunk. Jus sayin.
Preferably, with a short elucidatory introduction as to reason for said bump which perhaps would then stimulate thought and prompt further discussion.

Or you could instead just leave sleeping dogs lie; they might remain dead no matter how hard you poke 'em.

Indeed, my insults get more attention than my original pieces. To be expected, I know what the demographic is here. Too old, too complicit.
simian1

Postby simian1 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:51 am

Harvey » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:29 am wrote:
simian1 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:52 am wrote:Your mockery meant to mask the fact that you have adopted a mentality of powerlessness. The absolution of guilt and refusal of responsibility comes at a cost whether you realize it or not.

Quite a few assumptions there. Let me ask you, how does one come to enlightenment without laughter? That must be hard. Surely the capacity to laugh at oneself is an enlightened capacity, is it not? Commune with your monkey and you may discover that it is so.

Interesting total non sequitur instead of replying to what I said.

Not claiming to be enlightened, I grew up in the same environment of pollution, brainwashing, and abuse as everyone else.

I'm a comedian most of the time but there's nothing funny about child abuse. And I'm sick of grown men "intellectuals" with their kindergarten finger pointing. When we all know damn well more than half the people on this site move their fingers to blame "them" and exonerate their own imaginary identity group.
simian1

Postby simian1 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:54 am

Elvis » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:05 pm wrote:Tell us about the other 1%

Who do ya think I'm writing for? There are surely some people with all their senses intact, 1% of the people is still a ton of people.

ALL THE PROBLEMS AND CONSPIRACIES ON THIS PLANET STEM FROM CHILD ABUSE AS THEIR SOURCE CAUSE.
simian1

Postby simian1 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:00 am

I see the Blameless Ones dropping videos on here. Have fun, kids.

You'll never know how high a price you paid for your blamelessness.
simian1

Postby chump » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:56 am

chump

Postby Cordelia » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:55 am

simian1 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:54 am wrote:
ALL THE PROBLEMS AND CONSPIRACIES ON THIS PLANET STEM FROM CHILD ABUSE AS THEIR SOURCE CAUSE.

I don’t not disagree with you Simian; in fact I agree maybe 99%, but why not state the above as the topic? With all due respect, you also carry blame for where this thread has gone by baiting members; surely you suspected how posters would respond .

Your ‘conclusion’ is echoed in almost all of the writings of the great Swiss Psychologist Alice Miller, who deserves a thread of her own.

"It is not true that evil, destructiveness , and perversion inevitably form part of human existence, no matter how often this is maintained. But it is true that we are daily producing more evil and, with it, an ocean of suffering for millions that is absolutely avoidable. When one day the ignorance arising from childhood repression is eliminated and humanity has awakened, an end can be put to this production of evil. "

Alice Miller

Edited to correct grammer grammar :shrug:
Last edited by Cordelia on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion