The puzzling nature of the JFK assassination plot

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The puzzling nature of the JFK assassination plot

Postby thatsmystory » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:41 pm

The assassination was followed by an over the top media/government effort that required massive resources to keep the public from getting the real story. Case in point records are still being released in 2017. Why was the assassination carried out in such a way? One explanation is the notion of a transparent conspiracy which is explained by Vince Salandria to Michael Morrissey below:

Mike, you and I apparently don't see the transparent conspiracy concept the same way. I see it as the U.S. government employing the idea as part of its post-Orwellian-mind control thrust which paralyzes public opinion. On the one hand the National Security State's having committed many crimes defends itself by flat denials or protestations of immaculate mistakes. On the other hand, for those stupid marginal nuts like you and me, it flashes brief transparent signals at various times of its tremendous power in being able to commit these crimes and to have the society rally around the flag and defend its innocence. It thereby instructs us that should we want to engage in counterthrusts against all of its power, that we will be totally marginalized and declared to be loonies without access to the main-stream public opinion.

Morrissey, Michael David. Correspondence with Vincent Salandria (p. 254).

It's a confusing explanation because it doesn't mesh with typical understanding of a criminal MO. Meaning the primary goal should be to not get caught. But I would argue that too many deep state events feature this sort of messy outcome whereby the official explanations cannot withstand scrutiny.
thatsmystory

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The puzzling nature of the JFK assassination plot

Postby KUAN » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:51 pm

Thank G-D thatsmystory, you are like a breath of fresh air
KUAN

Re: The puzzling nature of the JFK assassination plot

Postby tapitsbo » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:30 pm

The "massive resources" involved in post facto mindfuck campaigns entail considerable resources going to "the right people" of course...
tapitsbo

Return to General Discussion