elsagate

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

elsagate

Postby tapitsbo » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:18 am

anyone here hip to this?

the bad guys ragging on degenerate art again!
tapitsbo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: elsagate

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:35 am

Hip to what, exactly?

Even though you posted a plethora of information, I am inexplicably confused.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby tapitsbo » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:39 am

Good question, I'm not sure what to make of it myself.

It would appear there is another flap of panicked gesticulation against brave creatives and their revenues on behalf of the sexually repressed, if I understand the exegesis handed down in threads here of the recent past.
tapitsbo

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:39 am

Dear tapitsbo,

As deluminating as your reply is, I must I must respectully ask you again to please elaborate what is "elsagate" and why myself or anyone else should pay attention to it.

FWIW, I am stubborn and I refuse to google it without having some idea what I should be expecting to encounter. I already made that mistake with "bukkake," and I do not intend to repeat it.

As the famous Mitchum brothers said in the classic 1950's film Twin Peaks, The Return, "Fuck us once, shame on us. Fuck us twice, shame on you. You're dead."

*edited 1x for typos
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby tapitsbo » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:30 am

You don't have to google it, and I don't have to explain it to you. It's weird that you were already paying attention though - you don't have to do that.
tapitsbo

Postby Elvis » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:33 am

mentalgongfu2 wrote: I refuse to google it without having some idea what I should be expecting to encounter. I already made that mistake with "bukkake," and I do not intend to repeat it.

Chances are, then, that you've made the right choice. SPOILER/WARNING: my next line will discuss the subject matter.

As a percentage of the population, the number of people with 'pee' fetishes is (I assume) vanishingly small, but as a YouTube audience, it's a sizable market. I didn't watch any of the videos :shock: but the many screen shots at the link give a pretty good idea of the theme. A new twist on "streaming" video.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby tapitsbo » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:53 am

Someone is massively inflating the view counts of cartoon and live action Youtube videos (so that hundreds of thousands of dollars are made off of the ad revenue) aimed at young children but which include extremely bizarre sexualized content, etc (lots of red flags that suggest grooming for organized abuse.) The uploaders have been shown to be bankers, comedians, "social media experts, etc."

The bigger question is how any scrutiny of this is supposed to see the light of day when it can be quashed so effectively with the framing "evil repressed pervert authoritarians HATE ART!"

and...

"the CRAZY PEOPLE who talk about this kind of stuff just might try and SHOOT people if they find out too much like happened at that PIZZA place"

etc. etc.

Same goes when literal advocates of "adult-child sex" design school initiatives/curricula. Notably, this sort of thing is not hidden, but occurs out in the open, because only a "bigot" would care right?

The cognitive dissonance is that being revulsed by this stuff is not considered "bigoted" by most people - yet the organized brigades come out to screech at the right time in these cases and most people learn to shut up and not pay attention.
tapitsbo

Postby norton ash » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:29 am

Oh, is that what happens when more people pay attention to this childish bullshit? Are you here to drive traffic to this nonsense, tapitsbo? I don't feel like investigating long enough to decide if it's art after seeing a sample. Do not want, do not care.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Elvis » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:00 am

“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:28 am

norton ash » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:29 am wrote:Oh, is that what happens when more people pay attention to this childish bullshit? Are you here to drive traffic to this nonsense, tapitsbo? I don't feel like investigating long enough to decide if it's art after seeing a sample. Do not want, do not care.

you've nailed it.......

what's up batipsto?

Why do you even bother to post here...the way you feel about this place?
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby tapitsbo » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:29 am

Yeah, real high-traffic joint here.

This stuff doesn't seem SO crazy to me. In fact, it's very unsurprising.

And "adult/child sex" advocates helping develop programs for schools is not "bullshit". It's very real, but again unsurpring.

Seems germane to a lot of the discussion on this board.

My biggest questions are:

what is the significance of the intellectualized "moral panic" gatekeeping on these topics? there's an overlap there with the FMSF-style skeptic stuff, no?

is it worth distinguishing efforts to bring pedophilia (dislike that word because it suggests "love") out in to the open from organized "secret" abuse? (which itself often seems hidden in plain sight as well as truly hidden)

the apparent efforts over decades to advocate for this suggest to me it's not an issue of an attitude from a different time (an "excess" of "the '68 generation or what have you.)
Last edited by tapitsbo on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
tapitsbo

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:30 am

tapitsbo » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:29 am wrote:Yeah, real high-traffic joint here.

This stuff doesn't seem SO crazy to me. In fact, it's very unsurprising.

And "adult/child sex" advocates helping develop programs for schools is not "bullshit". It's very real, but again unsurpring.

oh yea like that other place with a traffic view of 4 :rofl:

you want more traffic than that ...right ...so you come here..you know perfectly well where the traffic is, batipsto
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby tapitsbo » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:35 am

at least you're here, slad. lol
tapitsbo

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:37 am

and so are you by choice ...courage of your convictions ....I'd say :roll:

In total there are 93 users online :: 2 registered, 1 hidden and 90 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
:wave:

hey simple answer to your blog question....justdrew is NOT PAID ENOUGH MONEY TO SERVICE THIS SITE TO YOUR SPECS...no fucking hidden agenda :lol:
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby tapitsbo » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:43 am

and you?
tapitsbo

Next

Return to General Discussion