Attention lurkers from "Altered Minds"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Attention lurkers from "Altered Minds"

Postby Jerky » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:35 am

...and others here who were unaware that a handful of disgruntled former (and I'm guessing some current) Rig Int participants decided to pull up stakes and head to safer ground, where they can indulge in their sick, twisted Satanic cannibal incest fantasies (and now, apparently, add fuel to the dangerous "targeted individuals" delusionary mind-virus) without having to ever have their titillation interrupted by brief bursts of all-too-convincing rebuttal and counter-argument.

Here is the forum, for those interested:
http://www.alteredminds.co.uk/index.php

Anyway, back to the lurkers.

In this discussion thread entitled "That OTHER Forum", in General Discussion, a number of claims and insinuations are made about me, none of which are true. For instance, on the fourth page, someone going by the name of Big Eye Tenor writes:

"Jerky. OMG why is a guy like that even at RI? He follows Jeff Wells on FB and uses the exact same voice -- transparent who he is at RI. I commented somehow that his voice was very familiar and he immediately blocked me on FB."

First things first, I make no effort to disguise "who I am", either here, or on FB, or on my many blogs.* So, just for the record, my name is Mark Thibodeau. My nom de plume, when I was sole content provider for the Daily Dirt email newsletter (as a hired gun) was Jerky LeBoeuf. I currently live in Toronto, Canada. Neighborhood? Parkdale.

Second, Big Eye Tenor is lying. No such incident - or even anything remotely like it - took place. The only people I block on FB are blatant anti-Semites and alt right racists, to keep them from polluting the comments sections on my posts. From his other posts, I have no reason to believe Big Eye Tenor is either of those things. But he (or she) IS a liar.

Anyway, just wanted to clear that up.

Sincerely,
yer old pal Jerky

*Even last year, when I used a different log-in to post here to circumvent a temporary ban in late 2016 (for playing too rough with that goof "Jasun"), I didn't technically LIE... I just used an older, still active account. Sneaky? Yes. But I didn't lie. My identity was known to any mod, who have access to all long dormant IDs' information.
Jerky

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Attention lurkers from "Altered Minds"

Postby stefano » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:39 am

Ha, thanks. I had been wondering.

*Nostalgically tilts head back*

Makes me think of the days of 'bad guys ur doing it wrong' drama, when at least 20 people here were convinced there was some ARG going on. And maybe there was. The Last Statue. Lots of people spend a shitload of time on the internet, I don't always remember that. I see the Duncan Blake vibe is still du jour on Altered Minds.

Makes you think about whether this kind of community - and the parapolitical explanations we tend to accept for events - tend to attract people who lean toward actual persecution mania. And whether that might mean we're wrong about things and have come to the explanations we have come to mainly for reasons of personal psychology.

Probably a bit too subtle a chat to have in Trump-era RI though.
stefano

Postby Jerky » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:28 am

Actually, scale up your query from the personal to the public/political and you've just identified
pretty much the sole legit reason to be interested in contemporary conspiracy theory culture, which is a far, far cry from that of conspiracy SCHOLARSHIP's 1970's Golden Age (when the signal/noise ratio was a lot less alarming, and when the participants were actually digging into some REAL shit, not navel-gazing "auticulture" hobbyists seeking to elevate their juvenile fantasy worldview to "enlightenment" via buzzword overload and bogus, "whatever feels right to me" connection making).

Jerky

stefano » 04 Aug 2017 08:39 wrote:Ha, thanks. I had been wondering.

*Nostalgically tilts head back*

Makes me think of the days of 'bad guys ur doing it wrong' drama, when at least 20 people here were convinced there was some ARG going on. And maybe there was. The Last Statue. Lots of people spend a shitload of time on the internet, I don't always remember that. I see the Duncan Blake vibe is still du jour on Altered Minds.

Makes you think about whether this kind of community - and the parapolitical explanations we tend to accept for events - tend to attract people who lean toward actual persecution mania. And whether that might mean we're wrong about things and have come to the explanations we have come to mainly for reasons of personal psychology.

Probably a bit too subtle a chat to have in Trump-era RI though.
Jerky

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:41 am

ok since it is now out in the open here........there is a whole lot of lies being spread at Alterminds about me and about RI..... in fact one of the reasons coffindogger started it was because he had a hissy fit about me...I wouldn't put up with his constant personal attacks at me here so he had to start a whole website to do it...he had to start a site just to spread lies about me......for the record

NO ONE called coffindogger Nazi, sexist, or racist...come here and prove it you coward

tapitsbo/batipsto......if you don't like this place QUIT POSTING HERE

I do NOT have magical powers

I can NOT read private pms here

EVEYTHING coffiindogger is posting about me is a LIE...made up bullshit

I can read time stamps coffindogger....can you!

Even barracuda and Womby get a mention .......what was the reason for that?

Harvey the shit you are posting about me is a LIE...you still posting here.....come here and prove your slanderous bullshit outright LIES

You guys that are still posting here owe RI an apology or QUIT POSTING HERE!

oh and now you are a hero to coffindogger stefano....aren't you impressed to be held is such high esteem? I'm sure you will get a invite to join their playpen

I see the Duncan Blake vibe is still du jour on Altered Minds

that's all they fuckin' got :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Don't get all excited about your view count people are just going there now to see what bullshit you are posting...it will die down soon enough and you all can get back to regular order of viewing by 4...fuckin' babies

I'd call it organised stalking but the fact is you 4 couldn't organize your way out of a paper bag :bigsmile

nothin as sad as a romance gone bad! :lol:
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby brekin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:34 pm

Fascinating, had no idea of the sectarian migration.
So if I understand correctly, there is a place where former-current RI members go to talk-gripe about RI? (Because, I guess that never happened here?)
And now RI members will gripe about the former-current RI members griping about them.
Which will cause the former-current RI members to gripe more about RI, getting back to the RI members who will gripe about the former-current RI members griping about them, and so on, and on, and on...
Mmh.
This is all very mind altering.

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby norton ash » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:40 pm

They can have their echo chamber. I visited and it's rather petty, self-righteous and boring. I much prefer the mix here.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Cordelia » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:01 pm

brekin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:34 pm wrote:Fascinating, had no idea of the sectarian migration.
So if I understand correctly, there is a place where former-current RI members go to talk-gripe about RI? (Because, I guess that never happened here?)
And now RI members will gripe about the former-current RI members griping about them.
Which will cause the former-current RI members to gripe more about RI, getting back to the RI members who will gripe about the former-current RI members griping about them, and so on, and on, and on...
Mmh.

^^^ :thumbsup

The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:03 pm

choose both.....easy for you to say ..they haven't gone after you yet :P

I'm sure they have a conspiracy theory about that

choose those fucking lowlife slime balls ..are you kidding me?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby 82_28 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:05 pm

Put a bit of a start in me when I saw that image of the "TRUMP is seriously dangerous" thread I started here. Alas, it wasn't about me. So I read on. Tone seemed somewhat affable (the thread in question) but it still made no sense. Why "jump ship" because of whatever reason and start your own "forum" that seems to only be what happens here anyway and/or a few mild suspicions about a couple of moderators that have come and gone?

At any rate, it's not too terribly cool to talk about others behind their backs. I won't be joining AM as RI has suited me just fine lo these many years and I don't much feel like gossiping. It is probably best to assume that other members here are people just like you. Do unto others.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Cordelia » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:33 pm

^^^ 82 :hug1:

It is probably best to assume that other members here are people just like you. Do unto others.

......and there.
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:49 pm

sure that's fine but you two have never had a website go up just to fuck with you.....easy for you to turn the other cheek when your reputation is not being slandered by members that are still posting at RI but too chicken to bring their slander here

16 years posting on line and I have never had a website go up just to trash me...I've made some enemies along the line but no one has ever taken to start a website just to fuck with me till now..I guess I'm supposed to feel grateful :roll:

on edit

duel purpose for starting that website....me and they didn't like how the discussion went with Pizzagate
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby NeonLX » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:56 pm

Cordelia » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:33 pm wrote:^^^ 82 :hug1:

It is probably best to assume that other members here are people just like you. Do unto others.

......and there.

What could be easier? "Interpersonal politics" are the bane of my existence, especially at work. So I hate to find it in places where I tend to escape, like here.

Anyway, I'll continue to soldier on here at RI because it has been good to me for a LONG time.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:55 pm

We Are Family......that's how I feel about this place....do to one do to all....that's how I would respond to this crap if it was done to any of you...but that's just me that's how I would treat a friend

Friends

Do You Wanna Dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89iWd5mHy5o
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:14 pm

I never used any other handle here, and I am not "brownzeroed" on RI or anywhere else.

I am, of course, Scientology's primary contact for managing the Theremy blowback, but that much, everyone already knew.

Edit: I am not related to Edward Boland, but would be keen to cultivate that impression for street cred purposes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Boland
Wombaticus Rex

Next

Return to General Discussion