Attention lurkers from "Altered Minds"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Attention lurkers from "Altered Minds"

Postby KUAN » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:29 am

Kuan, are you alleging someone deleted one of your comments in an RI thread?

Well no, but someone did. Don't worry about it...

KUAN said something about the situation and I think referred to us here as c*nts. It was just a one liner that I glossed over and didn't expect to last. Shit, I'm probably making shit worse by remembering it and answering your question, iam, but I would have tossed someone out of a bar, 86ed and all that if it was said IRL.

No, them there, concentrate
KUAN

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:48 am

I am sure Womby edited it because that word is extremely offensive to American women and in the past has been off limits
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby KUAN » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:31 pm

My choice of word had nothing to do with American or indeed other women, just the resonance of it.
The other one of course is fuck.
Here’s one; scheissenhausen. Not as satisfying as shit house.
I could have called those c***nts pussies but where’s the effect in that
I read somewhere that the lack of hard edged expletives was a factor in the rise of nazism
KUAN

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:32 am

Thanks 82 & slad & KUAN. I wasn't worried at all about it. Considering disgruntled RI members as commentators at that "other" forum alleged similar misdeeds by RI magicians, I was all the more curious when you made a similar claim here.
Iamwhomiam

Postby KUAN » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:13 am

What worries me , in this country anyway is that the word 'poop' is being used instead of good old 'shit'
KUAN

Postby KUAN » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:47 am

KUAN

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:34 am

What worries me , in this country anyway is that the word 'poop' is being used instead of good old 'shit'

"And now, introducing internationally-acclaimed
shit music star, Katy Perry!"

(or, you know, insert the name of any other of the hundreds of other interchangeable, sound-alike, synthesized, mass-produced faux-musician models who lip synch their market-tested drivel on SNL et al. )

Wouldn't that be refreshing?
It would for me, Bubs. It would for me.

"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:03 am

let's not conflate the use of the word shit/poop with the use of the c word

from the urban dictionary

1) A person so vile as to be without any redeeming feature.

2) A Vagina

Derogatory term for a woman. Considered by many to be the most offensive word in the English language.

Noun - an offensive word used to describe someone who is so utterly obnoxious no other word or phrase can accurately paint a mental picture of this person's personality...or lack of it.

Lovely isn't it? Using a word that connotes a part of a woman's anatomy to describe a vile obnoxious disgusting person

I was just pointing out why the word is not used here....just like the word ret*rd......n*gger.....f*g ....kill yourself.......I put it in the same category ...and also the word P*ki which I innocently used in a headline of a thread shorting for the word Pakistani so to fit. I was immediately reprimanded by someone who said it was a racial slur which I was unaware not being or living in Britain but took the criticism and thank the person for explaining the connotation and I have never used that word again here or anywhere. We come from all worlds here it would be nice to be considerate
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:50 pm

Iamwhomiam » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:34 pm wrote:Edited to add: Hey! I wasn't invited! My feelings are hurt. :cry:

Yeah, me too! I'm offended, especially after the way coffin_dodger rhapsodized about how "gracious" I was last year. So now I'm on the pay-no-mind list? Where's my fuckin' drink?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8wJt59Q6So
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby DrEvil » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Just had a look over at rigint's assisted living facility.

I'm tempted to (try to) sign up, just so I can continue pointing out all the stupid and contradictory things c_d says (an impressive amount considering how low the post count currently is).
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:29 am

I'm not disappointed I wasn't invited; I'm disappointed I don't matter enough to be a target of their ire. I suppose I have been quiet lately.

I'm really tempted to remedy that with some observations right now, but since that wouldn't be constructive, I'm trying to bite my metaphorical tongue.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby Cordelia » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:16 am

DrEvil » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:26 pm wrote:
I'm tempted to (try to) sign up, just so I can continue pointing out all the stupid and contradictory things c_d says (an impressive amount considering how low the post count currently is).

Great idea--you can Troll. :roll:

The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby Jerky » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:47 pm

An excellent post over at Hoaxtead Research website--focusing on an issue that I myself have raised about PizzaGate--asks what the deal is behind Hoaxteaders' exclusive focus on "elite" pedophiles, as opposed to the (far more common) run of the mill, every day, Scout Master/Gym Teacher/Little League Coach/Priest/Preacher/Rabbi pedophiles.

It begins:

One of the strangest features of those Hoaxtead mobsters who claim to be “child abuse crusaders” is their apparent willingness to protect—fiercely and loyally—various people who really have assaulted or sexually abused children. It seems that these aren’t the paedophiles Belinda, Sabine, and their ilk are trying to shut down; rather, they focus their wrath on what they call “elite paedophile rings”, as though only people who are somehow more privileged or important than the rest of us are capable of sexually abusing children.

Regular reader Justin Sanity shed some light on this yesterday, and we think it’s important to share his comments here, as they can help us make sense of some of what we hear from the Hoaxtead mob.

Commenting on yesterday’s post on convicted paedophile Peter Hofschröer, Justin asks, “Where did this obsessive fixation on alleged ELITE pedophile-child abusers come from?”

Keep reading at:
https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... edophiles/

YOPJ
Jerky

Postby Grizzly » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:33 pm

Commenting on yesterday’s post on convicted paedophile Peter Hofschröer, Justin asks, “Where did this obsessive fixation on alleged ELITE pedophile-child abusers come from?”

Dave McGowan’s research, among other reliable sources you closed minded fucks... No wonder this board is dying. So what if someone else creates their own board... This one as of late, has become an echo chamber. This place used to be a place for thinking fellers and gals, but ... is dying on the vine and since been abandoned by it's creator.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion