Attention lurkers from "Altered Minds"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Attention lurkers from "Altered Minds"

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:58 pm

Grizzly » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:33 pm wrote:
Commenting on yesterday’s post on convicted paedophile Peter Hofschröer, Justin asks, “Where did this obsessive fixation on alleged ELITE pedophile-child abusers come from?”

Dave McGowan’s research, among other reliable sources you closed minded fucks... No wonder this board is dying. So what if someone else creates their own board... This one as of late, has become an echo chamber. This place used to be a place for thinking fellers and gals, but ... is dying on the vine and since been abandoned by it's creator.

the is no problem with creating another board...the problem is they are trashing this place and then still posting here...THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM

they can not refrain from posting personal attacks here so they had to create a board to do it and LIE about members here.......fucking babies

I'm sure if you ask you could get a personal invite to join their playpen...if you think this place is dying join the private club of 4...it is private....so that means they control what can be said and who they decide can say it...complete censorship..if you like that sort of thing
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby brekin » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:55 pm

In a sense, you could say they've created their own safe space from RI.
I can't begrudge anyone who needs to create their own safe space.
Sometimes it is nice to have a safe place where one is comfortable, free of criticism and not challenged.
Especially if certain ideas can be triggering or overwhelming for you then a safe space can be good.
I personally wish them well in their new safe space.
And I hope there is no lingering resentment or bad feelings between those on RI and those moved to their new safe space.
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:27 pm

I agree with everything you've said brekin and hopefully this will put an end to it as long as they do not come here and lie about me everything will work out well
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Burnt Hill » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:45 pm

Well yeah, some times you need, - what is it?....a safe place - away from pressure,
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

They accept RI specifically as other than them, which is their intrinsic link to RI.
So really they remain RI.

A little window to a scorned part of RI's soul

Overall it is a healthy thing that is doomed in its present state.
Burnt Hill

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby norton ash » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:39 pm

But it's just the mad ones taking refuge over there.

Mr. and Mrs. Mantis watched the lemmings rush over the cliff.

"They're mad, aren't they darling?" said Mrs. Mantis. Then she fucked Mr. Mantis and bit off his head.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby DrEvil » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:15 pm

Cordelia » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:16 pm wrote:
DrEvil » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:26 pm wrote:
I'm tempted to (try to) sign up, just so I can continue pointing out all the stupid and contradictory things c_d says (an impressive amount considering how low the post count currently is).

Great idea--you can Troll. :roll:

Pointing out contradictions and stupid things isn't trolling, it's criticism. No one likes to be on the receiving end, but wouldn't you rather have your errors pointed out to you?

The trolling bit would be pretty much every comment aimed at me by coffin_dodger for the last few months before he left here (and then came back and left again while reserving his "right" to come back here and post again).

An example of what I would consider fair game is his rant against the high priests of astronomy and their religion and his follow up pledge of allegiance to Halton Arp, also an astronomer, who does the exact same thing he's just been railing against, just representing a smaller sect within astronomy.
Someone over there actually pointed this out to him and he replied with some non-answer and then ignored it.

But I won't call them an assisted living facility anymore, that's unfair to people who actually live in such places, I'll just call them the alt-mind.

"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Grizzly, no harm in anyone leaving after not having had the experience they might have expected here at RI to start their own blog, private or not, but the accusations of RI gate-keeping and that certain posters are able to read and censor not only comments while they're being composed, but also personal messages is unreasonable as well as untrue. It's also ridiculous to complain no one is discussing a topic with you after you've blocked the comments of eight RI posters by putting them on "ignore."

I've got no hard feelings and wish them well, whomever they are.
Iamwhomiam

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:30 pm

Jerky said:

Commenting on yesterday’s post on convicted paedophile Peter Hofschröer, Justin asks, “Where did this obsessive fixation on alleged ELITE pedophile-child abusers come from?”

Grizzly said:

Dave McGowan’s research, among other reliable sources you closed minded fucks... No wonder this board is dying. So what if someone else creates their own board... This one as of late, has become an echo chamber. This place used to be a place for thinking fellers and gals, but ... is dying on the vine and since been abandoned by it's creator.

One poster asking a simple and obvious fucking question is now cause for you to call some unnamed portion (or all) of RI a bunch of "close-minded fucks" and rant drop the pejorative "echo chamber," which apparently only applies to people who might disagree with you? And then complain about lack of thought.

What the fuck ever dude. People have been lamenting the death of RI since I came here 10 years ago.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby norton ash » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:46 pm

It's because you can link elite pedophiles to Hillary, while the poor pedophiles are just iconoclastic freedom-warrior Trump voters. (Who voted for an elite pedophile.)
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby PufPuf93 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:32 pm

norton ash » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:46 pm wrote:It's because you can link elite pedophiles to Hillary, while the poor pedophiles are just iconoclastic freedom-warrior Trump voters. (Who voted for an elite pedophile.)

Ain't that the truth! :wallhead:
PufPuf93

Postby Jerky » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:55 pm

Okay then.

Well, Grizzly... I just gotta say, I think that you may have seriously misinterpreted both the message at the link I posted, and my reasons for posting it.

YOPJ
Jerky

Postby Cordelia » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:11 pm

Given massive disappearances increased decrease in members' posting, would it be surprising if there are other RI spin-offs, off-shoots, satellite forums? (I don't think it's okay to belittle, demean, insult people, retaliate by doing the same... etc. here or there, but that's just me.)

Not to beat a cheesy adage to death, but ......."Where ever you go, there you are".........

Edited after promptly being reprimanded/corrected about exaggerating and also changing my mind about adage.
Last edited by Cordelia on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:13 pm

like I said before easy for you to say when you are not their target....when you are not being slandered ....I will call a liar a liar (Harvey and coffindogger) that is the truth not bullying ......I know of no spin offs...and there is NO mass exit from RI...where is THAT coming from?

massive disappearances?

there are about 30 people posting at RI on a regular basis....has been that way for a very long time and I am sure that will continue in the future...minus the bullies....mass exit of bullies...yea you could say that maybe now that they are gone people will feel like posting again

these folks are regular posters here and all have posted in the last month......54
cptmarginal
SonicG
mentalgongfu2
Iamwhoiam
The Consul
Burnt Hill
82_28
elfismiles
peartrees
Luther Blissett
Belligerent Savant
Wombaticus Rex
barracuda
Elvis
Harvey
Fruhmenschen
Joe Hillshoist
semper occultes
NeonLX
km artlu
brekin
MinM
Kuan
IiminalOyster
Grizzly
Cordelia
Blue
stillrpbertpaulsen
hanshan
AhabsOtherLeg
Laodicean
chump
JackRiddler
stefano
Elihu
Sounder
Freitag
BenDhyan
PufPuf93
conniption
norton ash
seemslikeadream
Heaven Swan
IanEye
RocketMan
identity
0_0
Dr.Evil
divideanconquer
Pele’sDaughter
Jerky
smoking since 1879

even Nordic and Mac have posted in the last month :)

oh and don't forget the lurkers...over 100 a day come by to see what's going on ...here's looking at you Mulligan :D

my bold
mentalgongfu2 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:30 pm wrote:Jerky said:

Grizzly said:

One poster asking a simple and obvious fucking question is now cause for you to call some unnamed portion (or all) of RI a bunch of "close-minded fucks" and rant drop the pejorative "echo chamber," which apparently only applies to people who might disagree with you? And then complain about lack of thought.

What the fuck ever dude. People have been lamenting the death of RI since I came here 10 years ago.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby brekin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:26 pm

I think Trump has been such a significant cultural sea change that it would be impossible for RI not to be effected.
Granted, the ground work for the cultural-political shift was being laid by previous administrations and trends but Trump was the activating agent.
For me the takeaway has been that years of studying and discussing conspiracy theories, psyops and propaganda doesn't make one immune from them.
In fact, it probably makes one more susceptible to them.

There has always been a market for such things, and I think we are just seeing the mass capitalization on that need. In the beginning there were only so many dependable, well performing and stylish blogs covering these themes, now these memes are mass produced on corporate news sites, governmental orgs, and even the President is tweeting them out now.
And since the majority of people receiving/considering these things (and that is pretty much the majority now) can bring no true enlightenment, clarity or change on these issues, a lot of energy is diverted to psychically and actually persecuting, or being persecuted by, those who are somewhat sympathetic in the overall framework - but not the devilish details. Sectarian persecution is often more personal and petty than across established ideological divides (excepting protests and talk shows).

Here on planet RI this is probably more so, as God-Emperor Wells laid out his Golden Path on his blog years past - but the Golden Path has not been updated on more recent significant events (on facebook maybe?) and now many have differing interpretations. So begins the Great Scattering.

Scattering in the Dune Encyclopedia
The Scattering was a major historical event that occurred in the chaotic period following the death of Leto Atreides II, the God-Emperor. Leto's death saw the eventual breakdown of his empire, severe famine on many worlds, and the introduction of Ixian no-ships. It was all part of The Golden Path, as put forward by Leto, which was triggered by a perceived need to diversify the human race and allow it to evolve.
http://dune.wikia.com/wiki/Scattering

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby elfismiles » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:35 pm

seemslikeadream » 11 Aug 2017 18:13 wrote:
these folks are regular posters here and all have posted in the last month......54

<snip>
elfismiles [ :snicker: :wave: :tiphat: ]

<snip>

even Nordic and Mac have posted in the last month :)

oh and don't forget the lurkers...over 100 a day come by to see what's going on ...here's looking at you Mulligan :D

my bold

<snip>

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion