This Bizarre Chuck C. Johnson/Rohrabacher/Assange Situation

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: This Bizarre Chuck C. Johnson/Rohrabacher/Assange Situat

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:51 pm

It must have been tough for Jerky not to respond to his own sock. :lol:

I mean, does anyone not think this OP is Jerky?
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Jerky » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:03 am

Hey Elvis, don't be a poo-head.

That isn't me.

Jerky
Jerky

Postby Jerky » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:10 am

But now that you mention it, I would like to congratulate ThankYouBerryMuch on a decent first post. I think he's on to something. Which explains the sneering condescension from one corner and the slack-mawed gaping stare of disbelief from another.

That's to be expected when you a) don't believe that witches rule the world or b) don't hate Jews and/or Muslims with sufficient vigor or c) fail to be sufficiently cryptic in the presentation of your analysis.

But the assholes are still a minority here, thank god. Do it for the lurkers! That's what I say.

J
Jerky

Postby Elvis » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:32 am

Jerky wrote:But now that you mention it

It was my pleasure. If I was mistaken, I certainly owe Mr. ThankYouBerryMuch an apology.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby American Dream » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:15 am

Russia Investigation Puts Alt-Right-Friendly Congressman In The Spotlight

Rohrabacher traveled to Moscow in April of last year to discuss overturning the Magnitsky Act with Natalia Veselnitskaya — the Russian lawyer who infamously met with Donald Trump Jr. at Trump Tower to discuss information damaging to Hillary Clinton.

But beyond the California congressman’s bizarre support for the Kremlin, Rohrabacher maintains a working relationship with notorious alt-right troll Chuck C. Johnson. Johnson is a former writer for Breitbart who later founded the far-right fundraising platform WeSearchr.

Chuck C. Johnson

In a July 23, 2016 appearance on the white supremacist podcast Fash the Nation, Johnson claimed that racial stereotypes are “largely true,” and that he factors those stereotypes in his hiring decisions. He went on to say that African-Americans are “dumber” than whites, and called Jewish people “neurotic.”

And in January AMA (“Ask Me Anything”) for Reddit’s now-defunct alt-right section, Johnson said of the Holocaust, “I do not and never have believed the six million figure. I think the Red Cross numbers of 250,000 dead in the camps from typhus are more realistic. I think the Allied bombing of Germany was a ware crime. I agree with David Cole about Auschwitz and the gas chambers not being real.”

Nevertheless, in August of this year, Rep. Rohrabacher and Chuck Johnson paid a visit to the Ecuadorian embassy in London to meet with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. After the meeting, according to a statement put out by Rohrabacher, Assange “emphatically stated that the Russians were not involved in the hacking or disclosure of [Hillary Clinton’s] emails.”

Julian Assange

Assange himself is no stranger to far-right and nativist sentiment. In July 2016 the official WikiLeaks Twitter account thrilled white nationalists by using the anti-Semitic (((echo))) meme. The tweet was eventually deleted and the operator of the Twitter account denied any racist intent. However, a September 2017 tweet by the WikiLeaks founder himself revealed a dark obsession with white European birthrates.

Following the August meeting, Rohrabacher attended a meeting with Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) to discuss Assange. But in a bizarre move Rohrabacher invited none other than Holocaust denier Chuck Johnson to attend the meeting with him. And, according to a filing with the Federal Election Commission, Johnson donated $5,400 in Bitcoin to Rohrabacher’s reelection campaign — the maximum amount allowable.

More at: https://angrywhitemen.org/2017/11/13/ru ... spotlight/
American Dream

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:08 pm

Grizzly » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:51 am wrote:˙pǝp ǝƃuɐss∀.. Since 2016.

Who is this in May 2017?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05 ... stigation/
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Previous

Return to General Discussion