Dear Mods and coders

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Dear Mods and coders

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:59 pm

psoriasis on my elbows :shrug:

minime » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:54 pm wrote:The things I'm doing I want them to know about.

What do you all have to hide anyway?
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby minime » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:03 pm

seemslikeadream » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:59 pm wrote:psoriasis on my elbows :shrug:

minime » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:54 pm wrote:The things I'm doing I want them to know about.

What do you all have to hide anyway?

They can help with that.
minime

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Grizzly » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:24 pm

Fuck yall...

Keep the jokes coming...

if you got nothing to hide then stop locking your doors at night and leave the bathroom door open when you go poop.. leave your car unlocked ...fucking idiots. I thought you fucks were much more astute than this...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby DrEvil » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:18 pm

Grizzly » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:24 am wrote:Fuck yall...

Keep the jokes coming...

if you got nothing to hide then stop locking your doors at night and leave the bathroom door open when you go poop.. leave your car unlocked ...fucking idiots. I thought you fucks were much more astute than this...

Except no one actually said that, other than as a joke. Seriously, what exactly do you expect us to do? No one here can magically make your youtube vids reappear (especially when you give zero context) or force Google to do anything, and it's been pointed out to you repeatedly that there are other sites you can use (and link to here. Really!). There's also tons of more or less paranoid software out there for you to use if you don't want anyone watching.

The only thing stopping you is your own ignorance, but hey, look - here's this thing called the Internet that has all sorts of exciting info and software on it! How about educating yourself instead of being a dick?
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Grizzly » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:35 pm

Introducing DTube: a decentralized video platform using STEEM and IPFS

wot part of nthe above did you not see, Dr. dink?

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby minime » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:39 pm

Grizzly » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:24 pm wrote:Fuck yall...

Keep the jokes coming...

Grizzly,

I don't lock my doors at night, leave the bathroom door open, and I leave my car unlocked, even in the parking lot. But then I'm an odd duck.

What do I win?

Of course, no one locks their door at night because they have something to hide. They do it for safety. They close the bathroom door for civility. They lock their car because... well you know why.

You're out of control, man. Or you're getting your jollies messing with the denizens. Either way... You and the Wombat make a fine pair.
minime

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:03 am

Grizzly, I think you could have tried a different approach in your OP and in turn that might have brought different responses, one that would go something like this:

"I wrote to Jeff to discuss my unfortunate experience with YouTube. They deleted my account and entire video collection! I mentioned one way to circumvent such a loss in future would be for RI to use only BitChute for video hosting and that if he was agreeable to having it embedded here, I'd be willing to contribute $500 towards its purchase and to start the ball rolling for an appeal to RI members to raise the remaining balance."

So, have you discussed this matter with Jeff, Grizzly?

If you've been on the web as long as you say, those you want to keep your secrets from already know very much about you. Bummer losing your videos though - you have my sympathies.

I can't recall too many videos you've shared, but I don't remember ever being directed to your YT page.

Personally, I feel much the same as minime. Perhaps a younger person feel more susceptible to being manipulated and therefore values their privacy more than I value mine. I think that whenever somebody steps out of the shadows into the public spotlight, they realize they will never again be the private person they once were.

People are so busy being distracted by BS and reacting to it, they are no longer living their life, but are reacting to strife related online. Interacting with virtual people in a virtual environment over interacting with flesh & blood people in natural settings is unnatural. The former isolates individuals while the latter brings people together. (Of course, there are those isolated people who do not interact with flesh & blood people and only interact with others virtually, online. Still not as rewarding as personal interaction, imho, but better than total isolation with no communication at all, I believe. Some even have avatars!)

You'd have a much better chance avoiding surveillance if you avoided the technology of today and reverted to that of yesteryear.

On the other hand, the feds might be holding your videos as evidence, and in that case, you're on your own!

oh! And Mr. WRex: too cruel: Like this post on Facebook to unlock bonus content on Tumblr!

We in the USA are guaranteed the right to privacy. You may bring legal action if you feel your government has been illegally spying on you, but you'll need a few million and a few years to throw away on that, in order to proceed to court with a case that you're more likely to lose than win. And then you'll truly experience being surveilled endlessly.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Grizzly » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:19 am

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:34 am

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:52 pm

The Hawthorne effect or the Social facilitation? hummmm....

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby DrEvil » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:34 pm

Grizzly » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:35 am wrote:
Introducing DTube: a decentralized video platform using STEEM and IPFS

wot part of nthe above did you not see, Dr. dink?

That would be one of the websites I meant as an alternative to Youtube.

I still don't get what you're so upset about. You asked a question in your OP and the answer was no, along with an explanation why, and you go into full on rage mode. Are you Donald Trump or something?
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:26 pm

I love youtube.....music....movies....concerts.....instruction vids......downloads :D ..it is a great resource

take what you need and leave the rest....na na na

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM

ahhh it is not like it used to be :)
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby norton ash » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:44 pm

^^^ Tear down that racist pro-Dixie video now!
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:50 pm

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby elfismiles » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:40 am

Solutions: Stop Using YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWR5DF23f5c

corbettreport
Published on Sep 16, 2017
SUBSCRIBED 211K

SHOW NOTES AND DISCUSSION: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=24009

Every year come 9/11 I see my "9/11: A Conspiracy Theory" video making the rounds again. But this year something marvelous happened. I was able to point people to my BitChute.com mirror of the video. And my Dtube mirror. And my minds.com mirror. And my vid.me mirror. The YouTube crackdown is coming (exactly as I warned you it would), but the YouTube exodus is also here (just as I predicted at the beginning of the year). The only problem is there are too many platforms to keep track of.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion