Parsons Green Tube Bucket Bomb

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Parsons Green Tube Bucket Bomb

Postby Elvis » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:55 am

Okay, okay... :lol:

back to the drawing board...

It sure seems like an amateur attempt. I wonder if the maker got the instructions from the DIY article, "Make a Bomb From the Kitchen of Your Mom" published awhile back in Al Qaeda Magazine. (I didn't save a copy. As if.)
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:28 am

The BBC is making The Onion redundant.

Area Man Seen Returning From Supermarket

Don't know what's funniest:

1. The spook in the bad wig whose face is never once visible.

2. The Lidl bag presented as proof of evil intent.

3. The camerawork and editing.

But it's nice of the BBC to let us know that this 20-second anonymous masterpiece has now "emerged" (sic). It makes Tommy Wiseau look like Stanley Kubrick.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:07 am

NB: That ridiculous footage, the BBC tells us, was recorded in Sunbury-on-Thames, which is not even in London. It's a town in the county of Surrey, a full hour's drive from Parsons Green Tube Station in west London, the actual scene of the crime. So, even if were 100% genuine, and even if it showed an identifiable face, it would prove absolutely nothing.

Meanwhile, three days on, not a scrap of surveillance footage has yet "emerged" from the actual train carriage itself, the actual scene of the crime. It would show us: 1) exactly who brought that Lidl bag onto the Train; 2) at exactly what time; 3) exactly how long he himself remained beside the bag; and 4) exactly when and how the "blast" occurred.

That footage would identify the actual culprit, which is why we will never be permitted to see it.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:35 am

Well, well... Here's the first piece of honest and conscientious journalism I've seen anywhere on this topic so far, and it's in (of all places) The Sun. Written by one Graham Mann, who has actually made the minimal effort to seek out and talk to the extended family of one of the two arrestees, a young Syrian named Yahyah Farroukh who is still in custody but has still not been charged. It's short and informative and well worth your close attention, as are the photos at the link.

'HE'S A GOOD GUY'

Brother of Parsons Green bucket bomb suspect says he's innocent and ‘wouldn’t hurt a fly’

His brother Hamed said Yahyah Farroukh, 21, did not mix with extremists or 'bad guys'. Today it emerged Farroukh had boasted about taking drugs and drinking

Exclusive

By Graham Mann

19th September 2017, 8:00 am

Updated: 19th September 2017, 2:17 pm

A RELATIVE of a London nail bomb suspect last night claimed “my cousin is not a terrorist" and said he "wouldn't hurt a fly".

His brother Hamed said Yahyah Farroukh, 21, did not mix with extremists or "bad guys" and loves the UK.

Another relative, Abo Zaid, said his cousin is not a terrorist

He told the Daily Mail: "He is a good guy. He works in a restaurant to make a living. He would not hurt anyone.
"My father, God bless his soul, brought us up to live decently and with high morals. Yahyah has never mingled with bad guys or militants or Daesh people."
His sister Safa'a told the website: 'Yahyah is innocent, we know he is. He could never hurt a fly. Why would he hurt the family that adopted him or the country that welcomed him?"

His cousin, Abo Zaid Fa, who is his only family in Britain, said he was stunned to hear the 21-year-old was being held by cops over the Parsons Green blast.

He told how his fellow Syrian refugee came to Scotland last year for a holiday — as a snap emerged showing Faroukh on board a CalMac ferry thought to be bound for Bute.

Married dad-of-two Abo, of Greenock, said: “Yes, he is my cousin.

"He is a good guy who likes to smoke, meet girls and go to the clubs. I don’t believe he is a terrorist.

“He came to visit me in Scotland last year for one week’s holiday and I have also visited him in London

“But I haven’t spoken to him for a while. I don’t know anything about what is going on with the police.”

Abo added: “My family is very happy here in Scotland.

"My children go to the local school and they are very frightened by this. We don’t know anything and just want to be left in peace.”

Another unnamed brother, living in the Noord-Brabant region in the south of the Netherlands, told Arabic Al Aan TV reporter Jenan Moussa that Farroukh came to the UK in 2013 after taking a boat over to Italy from Egypt.

She tweeted: "Brother of arrested ParsonsGreen suspect told me: 'I'm shocked by his arrest. He's ambitious, loves the UK, studies to be journalist.'

"Brother said: 'I spoke Thursday or Friday over phone w/Yahya. He was normal. My brother is only a suspect. Hope he'll be cleared soon.'"

The family said they left Damascus, in war-torn Syria, in 2012 and moved to Egypt, where their ill father died recently.
Farroukh had travelled to the Netherlands to visit them during the Muslim holy period of Eid, shortly after the death, they said.
Scotland Yard said magistrates had granted warrants allowing the 18-year-old to be held until Saturday, and Farroukh until Thursday.

Last night it emerged Faroukh’s visit to Scotland was in January last year when he enjoyed a ferry trip with Abo and his two young sons.

It’s believed they went to the isle of Bute, where more than a dozen Syrian families have made their home since escaping to the UK from their war-torn homeland.

Faroukh shared snaps from his holiday on Facebook and wrote: “Had a good time with my cousin.”

We told how undercover cops nicked him on Saturday outside a London takeaway — a day after a bomb hidden in a Lidl bag went off on a Tube train, injuring 30.

Police Scotland said last night: “Although there is no intelligence to indicate any threat to Scotland at this time, we ask our communities to remain alert but not alarmed.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4496165/s ... -innocent/

No evidence, no charge. This boy is certainly no terrorist. If he were, they would have charged him by now.

But what kind of pressure are the Met's interrogators putting him under in custody? Are they threatening his visa, or his entire family's residence permits? Who the fuck knows. They will certainly frighten him into silence as the price of his release.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:00 am

Eyewitness account, from 2 meters away.

He suffered a singed forehead. He mentions no bucket nor any owner thereof.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Grizzly » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:16 am

Are they threatening his visa, or his entire family's residence permits? Who the fuck knows. They will certainly frighten him into silence as the price of his release.

Of fucking course they are... THEY’RE COMPLETE JACKALS, AND WILL EXTORT, METER OUT ANY AMOUNT OF PAIN AND INTIMIDATION TO MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD, TO FULL-FILL THEIR VAPID GOALS.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:35 am

Police are searching for The Invisible Man. Citizens are advised to be cautious. He may be standing beside you at this very moment, armed with an invisible bucket. If you see him, please let us know.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby DrEvil » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:40 pm

MacCruiskeen » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:23 pm wrote:Dr Evil, if it's a battle of wits you want, I refuse to fight with an unarmed man. Your post is a joke, but not a funny one, just a long and pointless waste of time. There's no there there. It is completely content-free, except where the content completely misses the point. All it is, is butthurt needling. For all the sweat you put into signalling condescension, you fail to realise that condescension is only possible from an elevated position. I've taken you seriously and answered you at length already, although your first post was already stupid enough. I won't waste my time on you again. You are, to put it politely, disingenuous. I'm not getting on your roundabout.

Do I exaggerate? In no way. As an example of the quality, here's your parting hit (as painful as a bite from a goldfish):

As for Sam Flay, the first eight hits on a Google search are social media profiles. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Soundcloud. Have at it

I noticed that already last night, you genius. That's why I asked for help, not for flaccid attempts at sarcasm. You do realise that different people sometimes have the same name, no? One Sam Flay is in Uganda, for example, so he's not it. HTH.

Now stop wasting my time and go and watch the news or something. Lap it all up. Have at it.

Thank you, I already know you have an extremely high opinion of yourself and your so-called wit, no need to spell it out. I had somehow managed to suppress how much of a condescending prick you actually are, especially in cases like this where you invariably go into hysterical outrage mode and start insulting everyone who as much as thinks about disagreeing with you.

Me posting about Sam Flay wasn't an attempt at sarcasm, it was a genuine answer to your question with a bit of snark at the end. You have access to exactly the same information as everyone else here, so if it's so damned important then stop demanding others do it for you and do some of the legwork yourself.

I'm also not trying to enter into a battle of wits with you (you poopyhead), I honestly think that you're jumping to conclusions on flimsy or non-existent evidence and was stupid enough to think I could at least make you consider a different viewpoint than your own. I now realize that's futile (and should have known, considering your track record).
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Spook » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:51 pm

My first post, so please go easy :D

So assuming the arrested individual below is not the "fatter guy" allegedly caught on video further down.

Then I wonder what the connection may be with the arrested individual to lead the authorities to suggest he is a second conspirator?

Clearly more details need to emerge.
Spook

Postby Spook » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:08 pm

MacCruiskeen » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:07 pm wrote:NB: That ridiculous footage, the BBC tells us, was recorded in Sunbury-on-Thames, which is not even in London. It's a town in the county of Surrey, a full hour's drive from Parsons Green Tube Station in west London, the actual scene of the crime.

That footage would identify the actual culprit, which is why we will never be permitted to see it.

Also something that does not make sense is that the footage shows a time stamp of 07:30:26.

The BBC stated here http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41278545 that "Hundreds of detectives and MI5 are investigating the attack, which took place at 08:20 BST on an eastbound train."
I would be interested in whether authorities can prove the footage is of the alleged perpetrator?

At the end of the day, the most interesting aspect of this event to me is the lack of conclusive CCTV footage released to date.
This is the aspect that could enlighten us all I would think.

At this stage, I have no strong opinion on this matter, other than that what I am reading is not what I am seeing.
I am left with a bit of a disconnect thus far...
Spook

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:57 pm

MacCruiskeen » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:35 am wrote:Well, well... Here's the first piece of honest and conscientious journalism I've seen anywhere on this topic so far, and it's in (of all places) The Sun. Written by one Graham Mann, who has actually made the minimal effort to seek out and talk to the extended family of one of the two arrestees, a young Syrian named Yahyah Farroukh who is still in custody but has still not been charged. It's short and informative and well worth your close attention, as are the photos at the link.

[...]

No evidence, no charge. This boy is certainly no terrorist. If he were, they would have charged him by now.

But what kind of pressure are the Met's interrogators putting him under in custody? Are they threatening his visa, or his entire family's residence permits? Who the fuck knows. They will certainly frighten him into silence as the price of his release.

Released without charge after, what, eight days' interrogation by the Metropolitan police. So I was right. This is because I am clairvoyant it was a blatantly fucking obvious piece of security theatre.

It's all teevee, all the time now.

PS Spook, belatedly: Welcome to the board and I'm sorry for dropping out of this thread, I'm very busy offline and there's only so much of this post-9/11, post-reality, GladioPlus media spectacle I can face right now.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Previous

Return to General Discussion