Parsons Green Tube Bucket Bomb

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Parsons Green Tube Bucket Bomb

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:27 pm

Look at the state of this thing:

So this miniature art-installation caused a "fireball" (sic), did it?

No, it did not. Obviously not.

Bucket intact. White wall immaculate. Carrier bag undamaged. Not a stain anywhere. Seats pristine. Windows unbroken, and not even slightly fogged or dirtied. No trace anywhere of any debris, damage or soot. And the photographer, perfectly unworried, takes snaps of this intact carrier-bag at his leisure.

They are taking the piss.

Meanwhile, That Awful Man sabotages The Narrative:

British Prime Minister Theresa May has rebuked US President Donald Trump for suggesting suspects in Friday's London train blast [lol] were known to police.

"I never think it's helpful for anybody to speculate on what is an ongoing investigation," she said.

In a tweet, Mr Trump described the attackers as "loser terrorists" and "sick and demented people who were in the sights of Scotland Yard".

Former Conservative MP Ben Howlett also weighed in, calling Mr Trump's tweets "dangerous and inappropriate" [but not untrue, right?].

It is highly unhelpful/dangerous and inappropriate [lol] for an ally to make announcements that share intelligence and undermine investigations https://t.co/rHcrE8oUNz
— Ben Howlett (@benhowlettuk) September 15, 2017

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41283984

lol
Last edited by Wombaticus Rex on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: MY, MY, MY, MY, MY WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: TUBE TERROR Intact Bucket Lidl Bag FIREBALL

Postby DrEvil » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:17 pm

From the BBC article you linked it sounds like most of the injuries happened in the panic afterwards, with people getting trampled and pushed around, but there are also several named witnesses describing a loud bang, flames and people with burns, so unless they're all crisis actors( :roll: ), something happened to cause those burns.

It's perfectly possible that the device in the picture was moved around in the rush to get off and that it went off somewhere else in the carriage. If it was faulty and only blew the lid then you wouldn't expect to see any damage to the bucket itself (except the inside, which is clearly scorched) since the flames would have gone straight up.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Elvis » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:36 pm

If the bucket was filled with, say, a light petroleum ether, then ignited, that could easily create an expanding 'fireball' that could spread into the rest of the carraige. (I've seen it happen.)

Although, the info available about the "bomb" is quite sketchy, and the event does seem 'overblown' if you will.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:28 pm

Elvis, Dr Evil, I don't doubt that people were frightened, nor that many were hurt in the stampede. (Even a firecracker can cause a panic.) It's not them I'm "lol"ing at, it's the bastard(s) who subjected them to that panic. I predict that no one will ever come to trial for this Act of Terror, because no one ever does.

Anyway: Londoners got frightened and the news went global, so: Mission Accomplished, for someone.

This "blast" occured at 8:20 pm on a Friday night in London, when millions of Tube travelers are dressed up for a night out. [ON EDIT: My mistake, it was in fact 8:20 a.m., i.e .the train was "packed" not with partygoers but with people traveling to work.] A person getting on a crowded Tube train carrying a heavy bucket in a Lidl bag and standing beside it at the door must have been pretty damn noticeable, but I've not seen a single description of that person from any of the people in the carriage who were interviewed by the BBC. If that (non)-blast really did send a "fireball" right through the carriage, then how did it affect the perpetrator (who was presumably right next to the "blast")? Did the "fireball" do so much as to singe his jeans? I think we should be told, but we will not be told.

How on earth did he manage to get away?

Here's a very peculiar 44-second interview in which the BBC literally cut off a witness's statement in mid-sentence. (Why?) Naturally, none of these miserable hacks even thinks to ask anyone the most screamingly obvious question of all: Did you see who dunnit?

--------------------

True to form, "ISIS" and Rita Katz immediately instructed us on what to believe. Then Trump opened his little mouth and let the cat out of the (Lidl) bag: the spooks knew that this "blast" was coming, most probably because they planned and executed it themselves. I wonder which clueless young patsy the Met will shoot dead this time. God knows they have form.

While Trump belatedly buttons his lip and the spooks prepare to slaughter their scapegoat, let's remember Peter Power, another well-known liberator of felines.

“HOST: How do you effectively provide security on an underground system?

POWER: You're quite right. Security at the very best is proportionate, it'll never ever be absolute. The thing that concerns me is that what are we doing for the thousands of men and women actually who are in London working. And I say that because at half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now.

HOST: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise?

POWER: Precisely, and it was about half past nine this morning, we planned this for a company and for obvious reasons I don't want to reveal their name but [if] they're listening they'll know it. And we had a room full of crisis managers for the first time they'd met and so within five minutes we made a pretty rapid decision that this is the real one and so we went through the correct drills of activating crisis management procedures to jump from slow time to quick time thinking and so on.”

Peter Power (7 July 2005)

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Peter_Power

Just amazing how that keeps happening.

"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Grizzly » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:24 pm

^^^

Why even bother with these baffled dink minded cunts? Really, a hardy "BOO! will train em....
The late Uncle Bob Wilson was rite, reality really has become, what you can get "away with ..."

ahhhh , fuck it.

¡ʇsodʇnO lɐᴉɹǝdɯI ʇsǝɹɐǝu ɹnoʎ oʇ ʎʇᴉʌᴉʇɔɐ lǝqǝɹ pǝʇɔǝdsns ʎuɐ ʇɹodǝɹ
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:13 pm

Compare the Guardian's "eyewitness accounts" of "fireballs" and "walls of flame" with the actual film and photo evidence of the intact-bucket-in-the-intact-bag;

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -explosion

Olaniyi Shokunbi, 24, a fitness instructor, saw people lying on the floor covered in blood.

What?

Many of those fleeing initially had little idea what they were fleeing from.

Right.

But those nearest the white builder’s-type bucket had heard a bang, then witnessed a “fireball” and a “wall of flame” shoot through the carriage.

A "wall of flame"? Really?

South African Gillian Wixley, 36, who lives in Putney, and was eight seats away from the explosion, said: “It wasn’t a big explosion, more of a bang and then there was fire.” As she rushed off the train, she saw “flames going up the wall”.

No she didn't. Obviously not.

The BBC’s Sophie Raworth, one of the first journalists on the scene, saw a woman stretchered out, her legs wrapped, and being given oxygen and pain relief. “She seemed to have burns all over her body from top to toe,” said Raworth.

What?

Peter Crowley sustained burns to his scalp and singed hair. He was luckier than others, he told BBC News. “It was a really hot, intense fireball above my head. [???] There were a lot of people a lot worse than me. I saw a gentleman with a puffa jacket and the whole back of that had been burned. He had burn marks across his face, which were a lot worse than mine,” Crowley said.

Really?

Spotless white walls.

Spotless white blouse, pristine pink suit, not a hair out of place.

Immaculate. Insouciant. And very photogenic.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:35 pm

DrEvil » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:17 pm wrote:
It's perfectly possible that the device in the picture was moved around in the rush to get off and that it went off somewhere else in the carriage.

Logically possible, but not even remotely plausible. People do not rush towards a just-exploded bomb, most especially if it is still burning. And they certainly do not kick it around like a football.

If it was faulty and only blew the lid then you wouldn't expect to see any damage to the bucket itself (except the inside, which is clearly scorched) since the flames would have gone straight up.

Indeed: straight up. So, no "fireball" and no "wall of flame" "shooting down the carriage" (sic). That's why there's not a trace of damage (or staining, or even smoke) to be seen anywhere.

Who carried that bucket onto that "packed" (sic) train, at rush-hour, and deposited it on the floor? Such people tend not to be popular, especially at rush-hour, and therefore they do tend to be noticed.

The presstitutes dutifully report thousands of words from several alleged eyewitnesses, yet not one of those people answers that most obvious of questions or is even asked it.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:30 pm

Home Secretary Amber Rudd STILL refuses to say if the Parsons Green bucket bomb suspect was known to police a day after Donald Trump said he was 'in sights of Scotland Yard'

Home Secretary refusing to say if Parsons Green suspect was known to police

Trump tweeted suspects had been 'in the sights of Scotland Yard' ahead of time

Comes as 18-year-old man has been arrested and residential street evacuated

By Katie French and Joe Sheppard For Mailonline

Published: 16:02 BST, 16 September 2017 | Updated: 17:52 BST, 16 September 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4stZqQqwm

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Elvis » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:47 pm

:lol: ... as POTUS, Trump probably does know something about that.

The intel chiefs must be gnashing their teeth, "STFU!!"

(Regarding the 7/7 bombing, the dead giveaways of an inside job were 1) the exercises "gone live" in the very same tubes, and 2) the witness who was sitting a few seats from the explosion (and whom the Queen visited in hospital) said the metal around the hole in the carriage was bent UP—indicating a blast from underneath the train. So fucking obvious.

As far as I know, the specific security company/companies involved in the exercise is still a secret. Then there's the tale of the hapless patsies, who probably thought they were helping with either an actual "exercise" or a fictitious one created for their roles.)
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby DrEvil » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:12 pm

MacCruiskeen » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:35 am wrote:
It's perfectly possible that the device in the picture was moved around in the rush to get off and that it went off somewhere else in the carriage.

Logically possible, but not even remotely plausible. People do not rush towards a just-exploded bomb, most especially if it is still burning. And they certainly do not kick it around like a football.

Sure they do. If you're in a packed crowd that's panicking you don't really have much choice where to go. You go with the crowd whether you want to or not, and panicking people don't usually look too closely where they're going (that's how people get trampled in the first place) and could easily have kicked the bucket around without even knowing it.

If it was faulty and only blew the lid then you wouldn't expect to see any damage to the bucket itself (except the inside, which is clearly scorched) since the flames would have gone straight up.

Indeed: straight up. So, no "fireball" and no "wall of flame" "shooting down the carriage" (sic). That's why there's not a trace of damage (or staining, or even smoke) to be seen anywhere.

Straight up until it hits the roof, then spreading out.

Who carried that bucket onto that "packed" (sic) train, at rush-hour, and deposited it on the floor? Such people tend not to be popular, especially at rush-hour, and therefore they do tend to be noticed.

The presstitutes dutifully report thousands of words from several alleged eyewitnesses, yet not one of those people answers that most obvious of questions or is even asked it.

Most of the witnesses in the BBC story give their full names, so it shouldn't be too hard to track them down on social media and ask them yourself.

The photogenic woman in your previous post probably got an elbow to the chin or back of her head in the panic.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:07 pm

DrEvil » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:12 pm wrote:
MacCruiskeen » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:35 am wrote:

Sure they do. If you're in a packed crowd that's panicking you don't really have much choice where to go.

Of course you do: You go straight for the exit. Extremely easy to locate on a Tube train, especially in broad daylight when the train's in a station and the doors are wide open.

You go with the crowd whether you want to or not, and panicking people don't usually look too closely where they're going (that's how people get trampled in the first place) and could easily have kicked the bucket around without even knowing it.

Complete nonsense. You are confusing sane and intact human beings with headless chickens. No one ran towards the blast. Why on earth should they? They were neither insane nor blind. The burning bucket was parked, in broad daylight, right in the corner on the track-side of the train, i.e., where the doors remained closed, So there was absolutely no reason for anyone to approach even within a foot of it.

Meanwhile, the doors were wide open on the platform-side when the blast took place. Departure could not have been easier,

panicking people don't usually look too closely where they're going (that's how people get trampled in the first place)

Take a closer look at the news reports (and google some images of a London Tube train while you're at it.) Not one witness has even suggested that anyone got trampled in the carriage. The panic and the trampling took place on the stairway in the single exit from the station after the entire train was evacuated ("Run!" "Run!") and hundreds of baffled people from other carriages got jammed on the stairway to the street. Parsons Green station is not Kings Cross; it's not equipped to cope with hundreds of people departing all at once and in a terrible hurry.

At least two people filmed and photographed the bucket in situ, always in the same position and never knocked over. So I don't know why you would even bring up the absurd idea that this semi-exploded bomblet might have been moved.

Wider view of the carriage here (phone camera, 37 secs):

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pa ... n-11175267

The whole carriage is spotless, despite the alleged "wall of flame".

ON EDIT: Also, why are those women - and the person doing the filming - hanging around on the platform, three yards away from the still-burning "bomb"? Chatting away, perfectly unworried. ("Ooh, look!") Clearly they haven't a care in the world. But I thought everyone on the train had just rushed off in a terrible panic? I thought there was a scene "like Hillsborough" (sic) in the sole exit from the platform? I thought people were crushed, lying in heaps, bloody and screaming?

Someone is telling lies. That much is obvious.
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:17 pm

Elvis » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:47 pm wrote::lol: ... as POTUS, Trump probably does know something about that.

The intel chiefs must be gnashing their teeth, "STFU!!"

(Regarding the 7/7 bombing, the dead giveaways of an inside job were 1) the exercises "gone live" in the very same tubes, and 2) the witness who was sitting a few seats from the explosion (and whom the Queen visited in hospital) said the metal around the hole in the carriage was bent UP—indicating a blast from underneath the train. So fucking obvious.

As far as I know, the specific security company/companies involved in the exercise is still a secret. Then there's the tale of the hapless patsies, who probably thought they were helping with either an actual "exercise" or a fictitious one created for their roles.)

Couldn't agree more, with all of that. Those guys were murdered, along with all those other victims. Four dead patsies, and not a scrap of evidence to convict any of them.

It's amazing the lengths people will go to in order not to notice the obvious. Truly, 9/11 caused mass brain damage. The Spectacle rules, 24/7. People are now outraged, not that governments know about these things in advance and let them happen, but that Trump dares to trumpet such an embarrassing fact. ("The guy's so crass!") They'd rather have Obama covering it up, stylishly. ("The guy's so Presidential!")

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:05 am

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby 8bitagent » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:05 am

Anyone remember when every terror attack in the 2000's was met with "ITS A FALSE FLAG BY THE NWO INTEL AGENCIES" by the Alex Jones/Icke/Conspiracy Theorist crowd....and now, every single incident is met with a nano second immediate response of "I BET ITS MUSLIMS!" by the same Alex Jones conspiracy crowd in 2016-2017. Awwwwww how times change. But, they kinda don't
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:10 am

MacCruiskeen » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:13 pm wrote:

Spotless white blouse, pristine pink suit, not a hair out of place.

Immaculate. Insouciant. And very photogenic.

Miss Pretty-in-Pink certainly is the Photographers' Choice:

Why is she being paraded through the streets by a whole bunch of uniformed and plain-clothes cops & bodyguards? Where are they taking her? Why is she walking to that mystery destination? Doesn't London have police cars or ambulances? What about her privacy after that terrible traumatic experience? It's like the fucking red carpet at Cannes.

She's eyecatching, all right, and it is your attention they're after, after all.

Full Spectacle Dominance, 24/7.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Next

Return to General Discussion