The American Asylum

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The American Asylum

Postby 0_0 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:50 am

I don't think it's very helpful to qualify MacCruisKeen as a male abuser and i doubt anyone courtordered you to rehabilitate him. What you have here is simply a difference of opinion imo.
playmobil of the gods
0_0

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:57 am

ON EDIT: This is a reply to HS's last screed, not to 0_0, whose post crossed mine.

^^Bullshit. You turned up here less than two* (in figures: 2) years ago, accusing me of harrassing a certain female poster here, when the demonstrable truth is that I have done my very best to ignore her. You rode into town on a moribund horse, and you've been flogging that now-deceased animal ever since.

Your bluff has been called, successfully. That's your problem, not mine.

You typify the very worst of American culture. You are a manipulative, puffed-up blowhard who is deeply offended when even questioned. You are a would-be bully who whinges of harrassment when what you are in fact experiencing is resistance to your bullying and refutation of your bullshit. You are a perpetrator -- indeed, a repeat offender -- who pretends to be a victim. Your empty pretence fools nobody, least of all me. Stop doing it. I have had enough of your lies at my expense, your surreptitious insults and your spooky sanctimoniousness. Put up or shut up.

*corrected on edit
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:58 am

Thank you, 0_0. It is absolutely shameless.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby 0_0 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:00 am

a somewhat heated difference of opinion :rofl2
playmobil of the gods
0_0

Postby Heaven Swan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:28 pm

MacCruiskeen » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:57 am wrote:ON EDIT: This is a reply to HS's last screed, not to 0_0, whose post crossed mine.

^^Bullshit. You turned up here barely three (in figures: 3) years ago, accusing me of harrassing a certain female poster here, when the demonstrable truth is that I have done my very best to ignore her. You rode into town on a moribund horse, and you've been flogging that now-deceased animal ever since.

Your bluff has been called, successfully. That's your problem, not mine.

You typify the very worst of American culture. You are a manipulative, puffed-up blowhard who is deeply offended when even questioned. You are a would-be bully who whinges of harrassment when what you are in fact experiencing is resistance to your bullying and refutation of your bullshit. You are a perpetrator -- indeed, a repeat offender -- who pretends to be a victim. Your empty pretence fools nobody, least of all me. Stop doing it. I have had enough of your lies at my expense, your surreptitious insults and your spooky sanctimoniousness. Put up or shut up.

More personal attacks.
"When IT reigns, I’m poor.” Mario
Heaven Swan

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:34 pm

If an accurate description of your behaviour offends you, then you can either hire a personal PR agent or just apologise for such behaviour and refrain from it in future. I'd suggest the latter option, not least because it is both simpler and less expensive.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:41 pm

MacCruiskeen » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:57 am wrote:You are a manipulative, puffed-up blowhard who is deeply offended when even questioned. You are a would-be bully who whinges of harrassment when what you are in fact experiencing is resistance to your bullying and refutation of your bullshit. You are a perpetrator -- indeed, a repeat offender -- who pretends to be a victim.

Another chance to be magnanimous, blown.

I have to be blunt: you're pretending to be a victim, too. Calm down. It's not becoming.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby DrEvil » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:02 pm

MacCruiskeen » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:45 pm wrote:
Heaven Swan wrote:There are those countering the thin and absurd arguments you and others make on the LV thread, but my patience has run out.

Laughable. There's no there there, as anyone could already see. Bluff successfully called.

Heaven Swan wrote:I guess there's really no escape anywhere in mixed public venues from abusive bullies like you.

Don't you dare accuse me of being "an abusive bully". Bullying and abuse are very serious and utterly detestable crimes, and demonstrably false accusations such as yours are not just morally shabby in the extreme; they also serve to trivialise those crimes and make it easier for real bullies & actual abusers to flourish. Defending onself against shabby lies, such as yours, is not bullying. It is, precisely, self-defence against attempted bullying.

You're seething just because I successfully called your bluff after you had repeatedly and sneakily needled and insulted me, stickdog and other RI posters from what you presumed was a safe distance. Tough.

You have no leg to stand on. You have no argument, no evidence, and nothing of any value whatsoever to contribute to the Las Vegas discussion. Nothing but sanctimoniousness, repeated insults, shabby false accusations and pretentious empty boasts. This place needs protecting from vindictive phoneys like you.

Heaven Swan wrote:Therefore I am going NO CONTACT i.e. I intend, to the best of my ability, to ignore you, and I ask that you refrain from commenting on my posts.

This is a Discussion Board on the Internet, i.e. it is a public place. When you talk shit on it, I will contine to feel at liberty to respond, especially when you are making ridiculous supercilious boasts you cannot even begin to back up. I will most certainly respond if and when you ever again tell shabby lies at my expense. Because I hate bullying, even such weak attempts at it as yours, and I think it should always be opposed. HTH.

In reply to the bolded part above: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! You are the worst bully on this board by a mile and a half. You go out of your way to demean and insult anyone who dares disagree with you. You're in serious need of some introspection.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Rory » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:32 pm

seems like an exaggeration
Rory

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:15 pm

DrEvil » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:02 pm wrote:
Heaven Swan wrote:There are those countering the thin and absurd arguments you and others make on the LV thread, but my patience has run out.

Laughable. There's no there there, as anyone could already see. Bluff successfully called.

Heaven Swan wrote:I guess there's really no escape anywhere in mixed public venues from abusive bullies like you.

Don't you dare accuse me of being "an abusive bully". Bullying and abuse are very serious and utterly detestable crimes, and demonstrably false accusations such as yours are not just morally shabby in the extreme; they also serve to trivialise those crimes and make it easier for real bullies & actual abusers to flourish. Defending onself against shabby lies, such as yours, is not bullying. It is, precisely, self-defence against attempted bullying.

You're seething just because I successfully called your bluff after you had repeatedly and sneakily needled and insulted me, stickdog and other RI posters from what you presumed was a safe distance. Tough.

You have no leg to stand on. You have no argument, no evidence, and nothing of any value whatsoever to contribute to the Las Vegas discussion. Nothing but sanctimoniousness, repeated insults, shabby false accusations and pretentious empty boasts. This place needs protecting from vindictive phoneys like you.

Heaven Swan wrote:Therefore I am going NO CONTACT i.e. I intend, to the best of my ability, to ignore you, and I ask that you refrain from commenting on my posts.

This is a Discussion Board on the Internet, i.e. it is a public place. When you talk shit on it, I will contine to feel at liberty to respond, especially when you are making ridiculous supercilious boasts you cannot even begin to back up. I will most certainly respond if and when you ever again tell shabby lies at my expense. Because I hate bullying, even such weak attempts at it as yours, and I think it should always be opposed. HTH.

In reply to the bolded part above: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! You are the worst bully on this board by a mile and a half. You go out of your way to demean and insult anyone who dares disagree with you. You're in serious need of some introspection.

That goes beyond your standard bullshit. It is a lie, a plain lie, an obvious lie and a demonstrable lie. Stop lying, Dr Evil, especially at my expense. Lying at someone else's expense is a form of bullying and should be resisted.

You are the worst bully on this board by a mile and a half.

You are another of those disingenuous people who affects to feel bullied when their bullying is resisted or when the poverty of their arguments is pointed out or when their nonsense is laughed at.

- But hey, it's all good! I so understand where you're coming from, and I think you're incredibly brave. Who am I to say that any argument is ever any more valid than any other argument? Who is anyone to ever laugh at anything anyone else says?* That would be like totally elitist.

Calling bullshit bullshit or lies lies will soon be defined as a hate crime and punished accordingly. Trigger Warnings will also be required before even the most tentative disagreement, and abject public apologies will be mandatory afterwards. The goal is a cowed and dishonest neoliberal pseudo-consensus leavened with bucketloads of sanctimonious uplift. (It eases the sacred tasks of profitmaking and warmongering.) George Carlin and Bill Hicks will soon be damned as unspeakable bullies, to say nothing of Mark Twain or Karl Marx or Rosa Luxemburg** or Silvia Federici. or anyone else who was ever offered the standard portion of bullshit and declined to call it caviar.

The Ellen Degeneres Show is not just the shape of things to come, it's already the Deportment School of the Western World, where everyone learns to mask their resignation with a fixed grin and a display of fake enthusiasm. Never dare ridicule it, never dare scorn it, never dare even question it. Above all, never question the heroism of a Designated Hero and never doubt the guilt of a Designated Culprit. It's your patriotic duty to Believe and Affirm.

So enjoy that delicious caviar, or at least have the decency to pretend.

* Unless, of course, he or she is a conspiracy theorist Then you can pour invective on them to your heart's content.

** Rosa's opinion of The Ellen Show would be worth hearing. It would probably be funny and it would certainly not be gentle.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:59 am

No. You're not just having differences of opinions with people: you are at pains to make it clear they are simpering morons for disagreeing with you.

Your style is what transports it from "we're just discussing the issues" into people feeling bullied.

Perhaps being more vocal about allowing for the fact people might be simply disagreeing with you -- rather than, say, suckling from the teat of the Spectacle like a brain damaged slave who lacks the mental capacity to even understand your points, let alone engage with them to your satisfaction -- might yield different results. Different approaches often do.

I don't expect anything, just trying to be constructive.

You've transformed this thread into a referendum on you. That's not self-defense, just self-involvement. It's also a compelling case for the "American Asylum" being a much broader problem.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby DrEvil » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:47 pm

MacCruiskeen » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:15 am wrote:
DrEvil » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:02 pm wrote:

That goes beyond your standard bullshit. It is a lie, a plain lie, an obvious lie and a demonstrable lie. Stop lying, Dr Evil, especially at my expense. Lying at someone else's expense is a form of bullying and should be resisted.

You are the worst bully on this board by a mile and a half.

You are another of those disingenuous people who affects to feel bullied when their bullying is resisted or when the poverty of their arguments is pointed out or when their nonsense is laughed at.

- But hey, it's all good! I so understand where you're coming from, and I think you're incredibly brave. Who am I to say that any argument is ever any more valid than any other argument? Who is anyone to ever laugh at anything anyone else says?* That would be like totally elitist.

Calling bullshit bullshit or lies lies will soon be defined as a hate crime and punished accordingly. Trigger Warnings will also be required before even the most tentative disagreement, and abject public apologies will be mandatory afterwards. The goal is a cowed and dishonest neoliberal pseudo-consensus leavened with bucketloads of sanctimonious uplift. (It eases the sacred tasks of profitmaking and warmongering.) George Carlin and Bill Hicks will soon be damned as unspeakable bullies, to say nothing of Mark Twain or Karl Marx or Rosa Luxemburg** or Silvia Federici. or anyone else who was ever offered the standard portion of bullshit and declined to call it caviar.

The Ellen Degeneres Show is not just the shape of things to come, it's already the Deportment School of the Western World, where everyone learns to mask their resignation with a fixed grin and a display of fake enthusiasm. Never dare ridicule it, never dare scorn it, never dare even question it. Above all, never question the heroism of a Designated Hero and never doubt the guilt of a Designated Culprit. It's your patriotic duty to Believe and Affirm.

So enjoy that delicious caviar, or at least have the decency to pretend.

* Unless, of course, he or she is a conspiracy theorist Then you can pour invective on them to your heart's content.

** Rosa's opinion of The Ellen Show would be worth hearing. It would probably be funny and it would certainly not be gentle.

Right.

You have no argument, no evidence, and nothing of any value whatsoever to contribute to the Las Vegas discussion. Nothing but sanctimoniousness, repeated insults, shabby false accusations and pretentious empty boasts. This place needs protecting from vindictive phoneys like you.

As you prove for at least the fifth time in this thread, mini-you, you have literally nothing to contribute to the discussion, because a) you are too stupid, and b) you are entirely indifferent to the topic at hand. So just crawl up your own root chakra and take a long smelly shit there (it will make no difference whatsoever to your aura), as opposed to dropping your mini-turds all over this discussion board, you tiny-minded, timewasting, attention-seeking, pseudo-enlightened moron.

What a boring little prick you are.

Of course he has been getting abuse, as opposed to mere disagreement, and of course your second sentence is also a plain and demonstrable lie. Toughen up your reading comprehension, Mr oh-so-tough Spectator, please.

Can Excessive Cannabis Use Cause Brain Damage? If So, Is That Damage Exacerbated By Excessive And Indiscriminate Media Consumption?

Deranged Harridan Begs For Attention

Deranged Harridan Complains About Attention

Were you not both a coward and a liar,..

you spooky disingenuous pseudleft troll

No one can blame you for not reading your own stuff (an excruciating ordeal for anyone), but did you actually notice how you insulted me there while complaining about "insults" you are incapable of actually identifying? Presumably you did. But you did not have even have the minimal guts to name me while insulting me, though you did of course take special care to name-check both seemslikeadream and (as always, sycophantically) WR.

Random sampling from the last few months. You were saying?
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Blue » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:41 pm

^^^ Good sample, Dr. Evil.

And I do believe Mr. Rex is right. The Asylum's boundaries extend beyond Amurika. But we are the seething center of ecstatic derangement that emanates through the pipeline of Exceptionalist Culture that bleeds into societies around the world. They used to want to be here or at least be like us, then they watched us like a train wreck, now they recoil in horror except for those who became impaired themselves.

As far as Ellen, the almighty goes, if this was an earlier decade Campos would be on the Merv Griffith show or the Montel show or the David Letterman show. This isn't new. The guy is the first victim of the shooting. He's not the sheriff, it's not his job to reveal all the details of the case on any show so I don't get this intense scrutiny of a security guard whose previous job duties were escorting out drunks and cheaters.

Thanks for the Jack vids, slad.
Blue

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:46 pm

someone needs to start a Best Ever Mac Insult thread

my nomination is

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion