America's Garden of Dicks

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: America's Garden of Dicks

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:16 am

What is the term that is officially supposed to be used on RI to refer to women that disrespect men?

Seems like it should refer to female anantomy since dicks refers to male anatomy. After all, we live in an equalist society now.

Definition of boob

1 : a stupid awkward person : simpleton
2 : boor, philistine
compared to the civilized and educated European, the American seemed a boob —J. T. Farrell
— boobish play \ˈbü-bish\ adjective
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Nordic » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:50 am

SLAD:

"you are not ignoring me are you Rory?"

"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:54 am

Nordic needs a hobby..what's the problem your Facebook friends ignoring you?

Nordic hates to be ignored...has to come here and throw a tantrum.....you are really good at that :thumbsup

when you ain't got nothin.....personal attacks are the way to go :yay

Rory seems to be telling tales out of school ..I just want him to clear things up but since you do not know what you are talking about ..........stay classy Nordic

Welcome to America's Garden of Dicks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMYTjaUAIMI

Roy Moore’s Wife Says They Aren’t Anti-Semites: ‘One Of Our Attorneys Is A Jew’ (VIDEO)

Kayla Moore, wife if former Alabama Chief Justice and U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore, speaks at a press conference, Friday, Nov. 17, 2017, in Montgomery, Ala. (AP Photo/Brynn Anderson)
Brynn Anderson/AP
By CAMERON JOSEPH Published DECEMBER 11, 2017 10:01 PM

MIDLAND CITY, Ala. — Kayla Moore used the final campaign rally for her husband to fire back against accusations that they hate Jews, black people and women, with an interesting choice of evidence.

“Fake news would tell you that we don’t care for Jews. But I’ll tell you all this because I see you all, I just want to set the record straight while they’re here: One of our attorneys is a Jew,” Kayla Moore said, waving towards the back of the room where reporters were gathered. “We have very close friends who are Jewish.”

The comment came towards the end of a testy and sometimes bizarre rally Monday night where she, her deeply controversial husband, Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, and top allies lashed out at all of their enemies, real and imagined: The multiple women who’ve accused him of sexual misconduct towards them when they were teenagers, the “fake news” that covered the women’s claims, the Republican establishment that’s recoiled from Moore since the allegations broke, and the Democrats who are hoping to score a shocking victory against him on Tuesday.

It was a fitting capstone for one of the most bizarre elections in recent memory.

Moore, who’s been missing from the campaign trail for almost a week, admitted he’d gone to Philadelphia “for two and a half days” to see his son play in the Army-Navy football game, while slamming reporters daring to report on his absence. Moore’s campaign had steadily refused to say where he was, insisting he’d been doing private events around the state.

“That’s one reason I don’t talk to the media — they won’t print the truth,” he said.

The event, held in an upscale barn in the deeply conservative and rural southeast corner of the state, featured stars of the hard right including former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon, former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke and Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX). A few hundred hardcore supporters showed up, as did almost as many journalists and dozens of protestors waving signs for Moore’s opponent, Democrat Doug Jones.

Bannon painted the race as “an up or down vote between the Trump miracle and the nullification project” — and issued broadsides against the media and the GOP establishment, barely mentioning Moore for much of his speech.

“There’s a special place in hell for Republicans who should know better,” he said to cheers, seemingly tweaking first daughter Ivanka Trump for her comments that “there’s a special place in hell for people who prey on children.”

Gohmert, a former judge, said the women who have accused Moore should be jailed if they lied: “If somebody got money for trying to destroy a righteous man, there’s a place called prison.”

But both were just warm-up acts for a man who said he served in Vietnam with Moore — and told a story about the two of them being taken by another soldier to a brothel they’d thought was just a private club when they’d agreed to go. As soon as Moore realized where they were, he said they should leave immediately, the man said.

“That was Roy. Honorable, disciplined, morally straight and highly principled,” he said, describing the accusations against Moore as the “political equivalent of a Vietcong ambush.”

The race has been consumed by accusations from multiple women of sexual misconduct towards them when they were teenagers — including one who says she was 14 when Moore undressed her and put her hand on his underwear, and another who says she was 16 when Moore sexually assaulted her.

Moore has led Jones in most, but not all recent polls of the race, in a contest that’s nearly impossible to predict heading into Election Day. Alabama hasn’t seen a tight statewide race in a decade, and a Jones victory would be a huge upset even with Moore’s fatal flaws as a candidate. Jones is banking on huge black turnout and major defections from Republican women to win the race.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/roy-moo ... s-is-a-jew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_mqiQ_-Vw8

56 female lawmakers call for Oversight probe into sexual allegations against Trump
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/36438 ... _Y.twitter

Pro-Trump PAC thought it was a good idea to send a 12-year-old girl to interview Roy Moore
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby 82_28 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:00 am

If anyone are true "actors" in this here RI, please understand that you are becoming microcosms of microcosms of microcosms of the reality around you. Could you, could I, all be reacting according to plan? We should probably ask this no matter how the fuck pissed we get about things. Get used to the fact that there is no standard for what comes next. History!

Let it play out and hey, don't bicker. It doesn't matter who started it. Let's see where this shit leads. No matter where you sit, it is very uncharted and everything is worth examination. There is so much more shit in play right now -- or so we were led to believe. Keep your eye on what is what.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:42 am

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!
7:03 AM - Dec 12, 2017

here is our beloved Predator in Chief accusing Kirsten Gillibrand of being a whore

stay classy :thumbsup

This is how an authoritarian government works

women believe it or not do not like personal attacks ....do not like being called a whore by a sexual predator

women do not like vicious personal attacks for speaking their mind....they do not like being intimidated by personal vicious attacks that are meant to shut them up....it won't work

personal attacks only show who a man really is

some men do not like women speaking at all.... women are not supposed to have their own opinion about the world...heaven forbid they post about it.....apparently by one member here I am supposed to THINK just like him and if I don't I am insane and worthless ....how dickish of him

I personally have known many sexual predators in real life so I post about the Predator in Chief and it's why stupid vicious personal online attacks do not bother me...I've been through much worse

decent men/human beings stand up for women being personally attacked they do not call the vicious disgusting personal attacks just "poking a hornets' nest" because they still want to engage with the serial personal attacker

some of us do not have the luxury or the free time to ponder the "Big Picture" ..we are too busy dealing with real life ...keeping our children feed and scraping up enough money to buy the drugs to keep our children alive...very little spare time to explain to the children why The Big Picture is so important that I would ignore their needs instead of fighting for them

maybe some day we can get all esoteric but now is not the time...we are dealing with the reality we are in 24 hours a day 7 days a week leaves little time for some people's "Big Picture". Reality on the ground is taking up most of our time sorry about that but be my guest ...Please post what YOU find important (you have all the room in the world here to do that this RI space is unlimited) instead of viciously personally attacking me (strange unknown reasoning) for what I think is important

back to the dicks of the day

Senator Lindsey Graham & Alan Dershowitz with a Putin-linked billionaire who made his fortune off Russian oil. He gave Senator Graham’s super PAC $800,000. He also gave McConnell $2.5M, Rubio $1.5M, Scott Walker $1.1M, Kasich $250K & McCain $200K.

that would be THE Alan Dershowitz who represented the child molester Epstein

Alabama's Secretary of State was an election monitor in Russia, where he deemed their election "free and fair" (it wasn't) and said he'd implement Russian tactics in Alabama
http://whnt.com/2016/09/29/what-did-ala ... -election/

oh and one more thing

republicans are playing with the lives of 9 million children....this is the real world I live in and it's one of the reasons ...THESE ARE THE REAL DICKS

I WILL NOT SHUT UP

if someone thinks popping in here every few weeks just to personally attack me is going to work you are suffering from delusions of grandeur and your posts are a bit unseemly

Gillibrand Responds To Trump Tweet: ‘You Cannot Silence Me’

personal loyalty, a kind of mafia-like allegiance, is the only legitimate mode of interaction

The Only Honor Is Corruption

I wanted to add a point about Donald Trump’s pretty transparent sexualized attack on Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY). The attack speaks for itself. But there’s a less disgraceful but also revealing subtext, one which President Trump returns to again and again.

Trump routinely levels attacks like this. Democratic Politician A always came asking for political contributions. Now that I’m a Republican and a conservative President, they’re against me. In other words, they’re clearly shown to be a fraud, hypocrite, disloyal person.

This seems like a fairly major misunderstanding about how our politics are at least supposed to work. If Politician A solicits political contributions from Apolitical Businessperson B or one who gives equally to both parties and then sees Apolitical Businessperson B stake out a public politics that clashes dramatically with the Politician A’s beliefs we’d expect Politician A to opposes formerly Apolitical Businessperson B. If they didn’t, if they continued to support the now President’s extremist politics, which were starkly different from their own, because of past political contributions, we’d rightly consider the politician to be corrupt.

This is clearly not how Donald Trump sees it.

To the President, soliciting political contributions creates a bond of subservience against which any subsequent caviling about mammoth political differences is either sleazy, hypocritical or disloyal.

What it all amounts is that personal loyalty, a kind of mafia-like allegiance, is the only legitimate mode of interaction. Which is to say, in Trumpthink, only corruption has legitimacy.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/the ... re-1100222
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Cordelia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:47 am

Off into the sunset...........

(poor pony)

Image :yay

'SCREW YOU & HORSE YOU RODE IN ON': New York Daily News humiliates Roy Moore after Alabama election loss

http://www.businessinsider.com/roy-moor ... ma-2017-12
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:25 am

A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush.

Moore isn't just "all hat, no cattle", he's in "all hat, no horse" territory here.

Will Trump's lows ever hit rock bottom?

The Editorial BoardUpdated 8:47 p.m. ET Dec. 12, 2017
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand says President Donald Trump's latest tweet about her was a 'sexist smear' aimed at silencing her voice. The New York Democrat says she won't be silenced on the issue of sexual harassment. (Dec. 12) AP

A president who'd all but call a senator a whore is unfit to clean toilets in Obama's presidential library or to shine George W. Bush's shoes: Our view

With his latest tweet, clearly implying that a United States senator would trade sexual favors for campaign cash, President Trump has shown he is not fit for office. Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Tuesday dismissed the president's smear as a misunderstanding because he used similar language about men. Of course, words used about men and women are different. When candidate Trump said a journalist was bleeding from her "wherever," he didn't mean her nose.

And as is the case with all of Trump's digital provocations, the president's words were deliberate. He pours the gasoline of sexist language and lights the match gleefully knowing how it will burst into flame in a country reeling from the #MeToo moment.

RNC: Democrats’ response is laughable

A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush.

This isn’t about the policy differences we have with all presidents or our disappointment in some of their decisions. Obama and Bush both failed in many ways. They broke promises and told untruths, but the basic decency of each man was never in doubt.

Donald Trump, the man, on the other hand, is uniquely awful. His sickening behavior is corrosive to the enterprise of a shared governance based on common values and the consent of the governed.

It should surprise no one how low he went with Gillibrand. When accused during the campaign of sexually harassing or molesting women in the past, Trump’s response was to belittle the looks of his accusers. Last October, Trump suggested that he never would have groped Jessica Leeds on an airplane decades ago: “Believe me, she would not be my first choice, that I can tell you.” Trump mocked another accuser, former People reporter Natasha Stoynoff, “Check out her Facebook, you’ll understand.” Other celebrities and politicians have denied accusations, but none has stooped as low as suggesting that their accusers weren’t attractive enough to be honored with their gropes.

If recent history is any guide, the unique awfulness of the Trump era in U.S. politics is only going to get worse. Trump’s utter lack of morality, ethics and simple humanity has been underscored during his 11 months in office. Let us count the ways:

He is enthusiastically supporting Alabama's Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore, who has been accused of pursuing — and in one case molesting and in another assaulting — teenagers as young as 14 when Moore was a county prosecutor in his 30s. On Tuesday, Trump summed up his willingness to support a man accused of criminal conduct: “Roy Moore will always vote with us.”
Trump apparently is going for some sort of record for lying while in office. As of mid-November, he had made 1,628 misleading or false statements in 298 days in office. That’s 5.5 false claims per day, according to a count kept by The Washington Post’s fact-checkers.
Trump takes advantage of any occasion — even Monday’s failed terrorist attack in New York — to stir racial, religious or ethnic strife. Congress “must end chain migration,” he said Monday, because the terror suspect “entered our country through extended-family chain migration, which is incompatible with national security.” So because one man — 27-year-old Akayed Ullah, a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. who came from Bangladesh on a family immigrant visa in 2011 — is accused of attacking America, all immigrants brought to this country by family are suspect? Trump might have some credibility if his criticism of immigrants was solely about terrorists. It isn’t. It makes no difference to him if an immigrant is a terrorist or a federal judge. He once smeared an Indiana-born judge whose parents emigrated from Mexico. It’s all the same to this president.
A man who clearly wants to put his stamp on the government, Trump hasn’t even done his job when it comes to filling key government positions that require Senate confirmation. As of last week, Trump had failed to nominate anyone for 60% of 1,200 key positions he can fill to keep the government running smoothly.
Trump has shown contempt for ethical strictures that have bound every president in recent memory. He has refused to release his tax returns, with the absurd excuse that it’s because he is under audit. He has refused to put his multibillion dollar business interests in a blind trust and peddles the fiction that putting them in the hands of his sons does the same thing.
Not to mention calling white supremacists "very fine people," pardoning a lawless sheriff, firing a respected FBI director, and pushing the Justice Department to investigate his political foes.

It is a shock that only six Democratic senators are calling for our unstable president to resign.

The nation doesn’t seek nor expect perfect presidents, and some have certainly been deeply flawed. But a president who shows such disrespect for the truth, for ethics, for the basic duties of the job and for decency toward others fails at the very essence of what has always made America great
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 945947001/

Schumer calls cops after forged sex scandal charge

The former staffer told me in a phone interview that she did not author the document, that none of the charges ring true, and that her signature was forged.
She said she had never heard of the document before Axios took it to Schumer's office for comment on Tuesday.
Matt House, Schumer's communications director, told me: "The document is a forged document and every allegation is false. We have turned it over to the Capitol Police and asked them to investigate and pursue criminal charges because it is clear the law has been broken."
House continued: "We believe the individual responsible for forging the document should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law to prevent other malicious actors from doing the same."
The backstory:

A password-protected PDF of the 13-page document was shopped to Axios and other outlets. The document, which is dated 2012 and has the file name "Schumer_Complaint," looks like a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
One of many red flags: No lawyer for the staffer is named.
The woman named in the document was a legislative staffer for Schumer from 2009 to 2012, and is now a career employee of the federal government.
The former staffer said she took the matter to Washington, D.C. police on Tuesday. She said the police told her they were unsure of their jurisdiction in the case. She said she now plans to go to Capitol Police.
She told me in a statement: "The claims in this document are completely false, my signature is forged, and even basic facts about me are wrong. I have contacted law enforcement to determine who is responsible. I parted with Senator Schumer's office on good terms and have nothing but the fondest memories of my time there."
Axios agreed to her stipulation that she not be named, because she said she is the victim of a crime.
A source close to Schumer said the document is full of errors:

"The document contains an allegation of inappropriate behavior on September 16th 2011 in Washington, but Schumer was in New York City."
"It contains an allegation of inappropriate behavior by Schumer on August 25th 2011 in Washington, but Schumer was in France."
The source tells Axios that reporters from the Washington Post, CNN, BuzzFeed, The New Yorker and ABC all inquired about the document Tuesday.
Be smart: Look for more hits like this, aimed at victimizing both reporters and public figures.
https://www.axios.com/schumer-calls-cop ... 19807.html
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Cordelia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:44 am

Hopefully he’ll concede Sassy to a better home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BRipPNjHfY
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:35 am

Faked Sexual Harassment Claim Against Chuck Schumer Turned Over To Police
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/s ... rge-police

Cernovich deleted his tweet almost immediately last night.

CERNOVICH LEAKS

https://cernovichleaks.com

You're Fired!

Yamiche Alcindor‏Verified account

On Omarosa's exit: I just talked to sources who tell me Omarosa was let go yesterday and that she was escorted off of the White House grounds by security.

AprilDRyan‏Verified account

Sources say General Kelly did the firing and Omarosa is alleged to have acted very vulgar and cursed a lot and said she helped elect President Trump. The word is a General Kelly had it and got rid of her.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:30 pm

CLOWN SHOW
Alt-Right Hyped Sexual Harassment Hoax to Attack Schumer
The fake document accusing Sen. Chuck Schumer of sexual harassment copied language from a real document that exposed Rep. John Conyers.

KELLY WEILL
12.13.17 3:09 PM ET
A forged document accusing the top Democrat in the Senate of sexual harassment copied language verbatim from a real sexual-harassment complaint filed against Rep. John Conyers.

On Tuesday afternoon, right-wing social media personalities Charles Johnson and Mike Cernovich boasted of obtaining a document that would put a senator out of a job.

“Michael Cernovich & I are going to end the career of a U.S. Senator,” Johnson posted on Facebook on Monday.

The senator was Minority Leader Charles Schumer of New York, Axios first reported.

But the document was fake. A copy of the document, obtained by The Daily Beast, purports to be draft lawsuit complaint against Schumer by a former staffer. It accuses him of sexual harassment. Schumer’s office told The Daily Beast the document and her signature are forgeries. Schumer’s office said the senator was not in Washington, D.C. or the United States during several dates in the document when he is said to have harassed the staffer.

“The document is a forged document and every allegation is false,” Schumer spokesperson Matt House told The Daily Beast. “We have turned it over to the Capitol Police and asked them to investigate and pursue criminal charges because it is clear the law has been broken. We believe the individual responsible for forging the document should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law to prevent other malicious actors from doing the same.”

The former staffer, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, confirmed the document was a forgery.

“The claims in this document are completely false, my signature is forged, and even basic facts about me are wrong,” the former staffer said in a statement. “I have contacted law enforcement to determine who is responsible. I parted with Senator Schumer’s office on good terms and have nothing but the fondest memories of my time there.”

Indeed, elements of the fake complaint against Schumer appear to have been lifted verbatim from a real sexual harassment lawsuit against Conyers. That complaint was unearthed by BuzzFeed—after Cernovich, a right-wing media personality, provided them with documents from a second, similar complaint against Conyers.

The Conyers complaint references “House Rule 23” and a “mediation” process between Conyers and his accuser. The fake Schumer complaint also describes allegations as falling under “House Rule 23,” which of course does not exist in the Senate. The “mediation” process in the Schumer document was never mentioned again.

After Cernovich claimed credit for bringing down Conyers, the longest-serving member of the House, he predicted bringing down an even bigger Democrat.

On Monday, Cernovich tweeted a screenshot of Johnson’s statement on Facebook (“Currently reading the sexual harassment settlement documents of a major Democratic US Senator”) and added: “Spoke with Chuck Johnson on the phone, he told me he as the whole case file.”

When a journalist criticized Cernovich’s sourcing on Twitter, Cernovich replied that the media was “already doing damage control! It doesn’t matter. I already have legal documents, exact dates, same as with Conyers.”

Cernovich quickly backtracked once it was reported Schumer’s office had gone to police on Tuesday. (Under D.C. law, forging a document filed in a public office is punishable by up to 10 years in jail or a $25,000 fine.)

“There’s language that looks like it came from some of the Conyers stuff, like it might have been copied from there,” Cernovich said during a Tuesday evening broadcast on Periscope. Cernovich now said he thought the document was a hoax, but it “still could be confirmed.”

Reached by The Daily Beast on Wednesday, Cernovich said he was the victim of a “sophisticated forgery” and provided the supposed “number of the hoaxer,” which was disconnected.

Johnson, for his part, wouldn't directly answer questions about the forgery.

“There are no reporters at The Daily Beast but I will give you a quote,” Johnson told The Daily Beast over email Wednesday. “‘I enthusiastically look forward to an investigation.’”

Johnson referred The Daily Beast to a Facebook post he recently wrote, which read:

“I was sent a very sophisticated complaint that claimed Senator Chuck Schumer had sexually harassed a subordinate and paid her off. After communicating with the source through encrypted email and texts the source went dark. I sent the document to multiple journalists, lawyers, and members of Congress, all of whom agreed it should be investigated. I am offering $10k for the identity of the persons responsible and would be happy to cooperate with any investigators.”

Cernovich claims he is trying to find the hoaxer.

“This is the journalist process CNN doesn’t go through,” Cernovich said on Periscope on Tuesday. “CNN, they go ‘oh shit, Don Jr. got an email about Wikileaks before anybody else? Boom boom boom front page news.’ But me, I go oh, wait, hold on a minute, let’s chill.”

In fact, Schumer’s office said, CNN and other outlets including the Washington Post, BuzzFeed, The New Yorker, and ABC News all received the document on Tuesday, around the same time as Cernovich and Johnson. None of those outlets posted in advance about being in possession of documents that would “end the career of a U.S. Senator” though.

“Whoever did this -- I don’t know if it was a deep state operation, a Soros thing, or if it was just a prankster,” Cernovich said on Periscope, “but somebody’s in a lot of trouble for forging documents.”

Cernovich and Johnson both have dubious records as journalists. Johnson infamously misidentified a college student as a woman who falsely accused University of Virginia students of rape. He also falsely accused then-congressional candidate Cory Booker of lying about his address, and falsely accused a New York Times reporter of posing for Playgirl. Cernovich fanned the flames of the Pizzagate hoax, a conspiracy theory that accused high-level Democrats of running a child sex-trafficking ring through a pizzeria.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/mike-cern ... -complaint
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby 82_28 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:33 am

I have no idea if this should go here or what.

Ky. lawmaker accused of assault dies in apparent suicide

FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — Dan Johnson, a Republican state lawmaker in Kentucky who defiantly denied allegations that he sexually assaulted a teenage girl in the basement of his home, died in an apparent suicide Wednesday night, the county coroner said. He was 57.

Bullitt County Coroner Dave Billings said Johnson died of a single gunshot wound on Greenwell Ford Road in Mount Washington, Kentucky. Billings said Johnson stopped his car at the end of a bridge in a secluded area, then got out and walked to the front of the car. He said an autopsy is scheduled for Thursday morning.

“I would say it is probably suicide,” he said.

Johnson was elected to the state legislature in 2016, part of a wave of Republican victories that gave the GOP control of the Kentucky House of Representatives for the first time in nearly 100 years. He won his election despite Republican leaders urging him to drop out of the race after local media reported on some of his Facebook posts comparing Barack and Michelle Obama to monkeys.

The pastor of Heart of Fire church in Louisville, Johnson sponsored a number of bills having to do with religious liberty and teaching the Bible in public schools. But he was mostly out of the spotlight until Monday, when the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting published an account from a woman saying Johnson sexually assaulted her in the basement of his home in 2013.

At the time, the woman told police, who investigated the incident but closed the case and did not file charges.

On Tuesday, Johnson held a news conference in the pulpit of his church, which he began by leading friends and family in singing a portion of the Christmas carol “O Come All Ye Faithful.” He said the allegations against him were “totally false” and said they were part of a nationwide strategy of defeating conservative Republicans. He referenced Republican Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore, who faces accusations of sexual misconduct from multiple women.

Shortly before 5 p.m. Wednesday, Johnson posted a message on his Facebook page that asked people to care for his wife. He wrote that PTSD “is a sickness that will take my life, I cannot handle it any longer. It has won this life, BUT HEAVEN IS MY HOME.” The post appears to have been removed.

Michael Skoler, president of Louisville Public Media, which owns the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting, said everyone at the organization is “deeply sad.”

“Our aim, as always, is to provide the public with fact-based, unbiased reporting and hold public officials accountable for their actions,” Skoler said. “As part of our process, we reached out to Representative Johnson numerous times over the course of a seven-month investigation. He declined requests to talk about our findings.”

The sexual assault accusations against Johnson were revealed as a sexual harassment scandal involving four other Republican lawmakers was unfolding at the state Capitol. Former Republican House Speaker Jeff Hoover resigned his leadership position after acknowledging he secretly settled a sexual harassment claim with a member of his staff. Three other lawmakers were involved in the settlement, and all lost their committee chairmanships.

“I am very sad over the passing of Rep. Dan Johnson. Over the past few weeks in some of the darkest days of my life, he reached out to me, encouraged me, and prayed for me,” Hoover posted on his Twitter account Wednesday night.

Republican Gov. Matt Bevin posted on his Twitter account that “my heart breaks for his family tonight.”

“These are heavy days in Frankfort and in America,” Bevin posted. “May God indeed shed His grace on us all. ... We sure need it.”

https://www.apnews.com/6e4609918fea4cef ... nt-suicide
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:19 am

Hockey Player’s wife says Trump harassed her in an elevator & turned aggressive while hitting on her.

This the 20th woman to come forward with sexual misconduct allegations against Trump.

TWENTY WOMEN

TWENTY

Wife of ex-New York Ranger claims married President Trump turned ‘aggressive’ on her inside elevator

Wilbur Ross Accused Of Insider Trading In Commerce Secretary's 'Deal of the Century'
By Jessica Kwong On 12/12/17 at 11:27 AM
Updated | Ross issued a statement Wednesday calling the report "a factually incorrect effort to smear me," and detailing steps he said he took to follow regulations and only learn financial information through "due diligence." Ross also questioned the legitimacy of the EU party that commissioned the report, the Left-Nordic Green Left, because of its ties to communist parties

President Donald Trump’s commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, is facing allegations of insider trading related to the sale of his shares in the Bank of Ireland several years ago, and it's just the latest claim of financial impropriety lodged against him.

Ross, then a major shareholder in the bank and a member of its board of directors, sold off his holdings for a huge profit in 2014 while possessing inside information that the institution was employing deceptive accounting to hide its losses, a European Parliament report presented in Brussels last week alleges.

WL Ross & Co., the mogul’s hedge fund, was one of a few investors to purchase a 34.9 percent stake in the bank for 1.12 billion euros, obtained at only 10 euro cents per share just months after the embattled bank got a 3.5 billion euro bailout, Mother Jones reported on Tuesday.

Ross joined the bank’s board in 2012 and two years later sold some of his holdings at 33 euro cents per share, which was more than triple what he paid for the stock. Two months later, he sold the rest for about 26 euro cents a share, netting him a total profit of about 500 million euros. He “pulled off the deal of the century,” the Irish Independent reported at the time.

In 2015, the bank admitted that it had used flawed accounting practices, and its share prices plummeted. The timing of Ross’s sales and the bank’s downfall raises questions around whether as a board member he was privy to its bookkeeping and the right time to get rid of his stake.

Ross “had access to the loss details that Bank of Ireland kept hidden from retail shareholders,” the report states. “The profit that Mr. Ross accumulated was largely at their expense.”

European Parliament member Luke “Ming” Flanagan and Cormac Butler, a financial analyst and co-author of the report, are presenting it to lawmakers in Dublin this week in an effort to bring financial reforms that would bar deceptive accounting practices.

The insider trading allegations add to a list of financial problems plaguing the so-called “King of Bankruptcy.”

Last month, Forbes booted Ross off its list of the richest people in the U.S. for the first time in 13 years, alleging that he lied about his net worth by more than $2 billion. He also denied wrongdoing after the Paradise Papers release revealed he had significant holdings in a Russian shipping company partially owned by Russian President Vladimir Putin’s son-in-law. Both incidents have led Senate Democrats to call for an investigation into Ross’s finances.
http://www.newsweek.com/wilbur-ross-acc ... and-745421

A former aide told CNN that Rep Farenthold abused & berated aides daily... causing one to seek counseling & another to vomit daily

1. Why is he still in office?

2. Why was he questioning AG Rosenstein?

3. Why did he agree this picture was an acceptable headshot? :P

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:31 am

Heather Heyer’s Mom: I Have to Hide Her Grave From Neo-Nazis
https://www.thedailybeast.com/heather-h ... ottesville

Charge upgraded to first-degree murder for driver accused of ramming Charlottesville crowd

CHARLOTTESVILLE —
A self-professed neo-Nazi who allegedly used his car as a lethal weapon, killing a woman and injuring 35 other people during a chaotic demonstration by white supremacists here in August, was charged with first-degree murder Thursday after being jailed for the past four months on a lesser homicide charge.

James Alex Fields Jr., 20, who was arrested Aug. 12 in the death of 32-year-old counterprotester Heather D. Heyer, had been charged with second-degree murder, punishable by five to 40 years in prison. But moments after Fields entered a courtroom Thursday for a preliminary hearing — his first extended appearance before a judge since the violent demonstration — prosecutor Joe Platania announced that the main charge against him had been upgraded to first-degree murder, which carries a sentence of 20 years to life behind bars.

Authorities had initially said that 19 people were injured, in addition to Heyer, when Fields allegedly rammed his 2010 Dodge Challenger into another vehicle on purpose on a crowded street. But testimony at the preliminary hearing revealed that there were many more victims. Besides first-degree murder, Fields, who lived in Ohio before his arrest, is charged with eight counts of “aggravated malicious wounding,” meaning that at least eight of the 35 people who were hurt suffered what Virginia law describes as “permanent and significant physical impairment.”

[One dead as car strikes crowds amid protests of white nationalist gathering in Charlottesville]

After hearing testimony Thursday from a Charlottesville police detective and watching video footage of Fields’s car speeding into a downtown intersection where scores of counterprotesters had congregated, Judge Robert H. Downer Jr. of Charlottesville General District Court ruled that the state has enough evidence against Fields to warrant the case being presented to a grand jury next week. If the grand jury issues an indictment of Fields, the next step would be a trial.

James Alex Fields Jr. was charged with second-degree murder and other counts after authorities say he rammed his car into a crowd of protesters on Aug. 12, 2017, in Charlottesville. The homicide charge has been upgraded to first-degree murder. (Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail/AP)
The Aug. 12 incident — captured on video from numerous angles and viewed worldwide — occurred amid clashes involving hundreds of white supremacists and counterprotesters at a gathering billed by organizers as a “Unite the Right” rally, in the home town of the University of Virginia. Heyer’s death climaxed a violent, day-long outpouring of racist hate. Organizers said the rally was meant to protest the city’s planned removal of a public statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.

In an eerie aspect of Thursday’s hearing, the primary video that prosecutor Nina-Alice Antony showed in court was footage recorded from a Virginia State Police helicopter whose two crew members, Lt. H. Jay Cullen and Trooper Pilot Berke M.M. Bates, were monitoring the demonstration. About three hours after the airborne officers witnessed Fields’s alleged attack and followed his vehicle as it sped away, the helicopter crashed while Cullen and Bates were flying to another assignment, killing both men. The cause of the crash is under investigation.

The video shows counterprotesters gathered at Fourth and Water streets in downtown Charlottesville. A black pickup truck approaching the crowd pulled to the side of the road. A maroon van then stopped on the street in front of the crowd, and a Toyota Camry stopped behind the van. Fields’s Dodge approached the Camry from behind at a moderate speed. It then backed up, traveling more than a block, before accelerating forward at a rapid clip, ramming into the back of the Camry. Heyer and numerous other people were standing near the vehicles, and the collision sent bodies flying.

In the helicopter, Cullen and Bates were astonished.

“Oh, s---!” one of them said.

“Holy crap!” said the other.

They followed the Dodge for several miles as it wound through Charlottesville streets, until police cars caught up with the fleeing suspect. Fields was hauled out of the driver’s seat, dragged to a sidewalk and handcuffed. The entire sequence was recorded by the helicopter camera, with running commentary by Cullen and Bates just hours before they died.

What we know about the alleged driver of the car that plowed into Charlottesville crowd

James Alex Fields Jr., 20, is accused of driving his car into a crowd of people protesting a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville. (Elyse Samuels, Sarah Parnass, Whitney Leaming/The Washington Post)

Unlike second-degree murder, first-degree murder requires the element of premeditation. Authorities said video showing the Dodge backing up rapidly before it accelerated forward toward the crowd is evidence that the crash was intentional, prompting them to upgrade the main charge against Fields.

Another video, taken by a surveillance camera mounted on a building, did not show the collision but offered a close-up view of the Dodge. At the moment it sped forward, almost in a blur as it moved toward the crowd off camera, there were gasps in the courtroom from friends of Heyer and supporters of her family. Several were in tears. One man shouted an expletive as he abruptly stood and left the courtroom, prompting the judge to admonish spectators to remain quiet.

[‘Very threatening’: Mother of Charlottesville suspect James A. Fields called 911 twice]

Fields, clad in a gray-striped jumpsuit from the Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail, his wrists shackled, stared at the table in front him, showing no reaction. He had a long history of fascination with and admiration for the racist ideology and militarism of Nazi Germany, according to acquaintances in Kentucky, where he grew up, and in Ohio, where he moved as an adult.

On the witness stand, police detective Steven Young said investigators determined that Fields had traveled to Charlottesville alone from his home in Maumee, Ohio. Under questioning by defense lawyer Denise Lunsford, Young said investigators found no evidence that Fields was affiliated with any of the white supremacist groups that took part in the demonstration.

Lunsford asked Young whether it was true that her client, after his arrest, inquired about the well-being of the people in the crowd, asking, “Are they okay?”

Young said that Fields did ask about the victims and was told that one of them was dead.

“He did appear to be very shocked,” Young said.

“Did he cry and sob?” Lunsford asked.

“Yes,” the detective replied.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/cr ... 9a8d25497f

CRYPTO-CREEPS
Men’s Rights Activists: Use Bitcoin to Hide Money From Your Future Ex-Wife
https://www.thedailybeast.com/mens-righ ... re-ex-wife

CityofMiamiFire fighters were fired for hanging noose on black colleague's family photo and now union says they should get their jobs back because Miami: https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Uni ... 84093.html

The @CityofMiami told the press to stop sharing their pictures because they were “accidentally released."

These Miami firefighters not only put a noose over their black colleague's family picture, they also drew a penis on his wife's photo:
This is William Bryson, one of the fired firefighters:

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Rory » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:56 pm

http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics ... 31704.html

Andrea Ramsey, a Democratic candidate for Congress, will drop out of the race after the Kansas City Star asked her about accusations in a 2005 lawsuit that she sexually harassed and retaliated against a male subordinate who said he had rejected her advances.

Multiple sources with knowledge of the case told The Star that the man reached a settlement with LabOne, the company where Ramsey was executive vice president of human resources. Court documents show that the man, Gary Funkhouser, and LabOne agreed to dismiss the case permanently after mediation in 2006.

Ramsey, a 56-year-old retired business executive from Leawood, was one of the Democratic candidates vying to challenge Republican Rep. Kevin Yoder in 2018 in Kansas’ 3rd District.
Rory

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:11 pm

good to see you back Rory ...got the answer for me yet? I have been waiting so so long. I thought when I saw you had posted you had come up with the proof.

Good to know that you are scouring the local news to come up with some dems :thumbsup

can a gal be a dick?

Of course she can...no offense Rory but she is angry, racist and cruel

Grimm former Congressman and Felon ended June with $420,000 in unpaid campaign legal bills. He also owed nearly $150,000 in tax restitution payments. Mr. Grimm borrowed money from family and “a friend” to pay off that debt and now he wants his job back

“False tax returns, Hiring illegal aliens, perjury, Fraud” and darling of Steve Bannon and the Alt Right

Haley’s speech is ominous. Cherry-picking intel, making case for war with Iran, preparing to break the deal that has stopped Iran Bomb.

Haley have you been talking with Michael Ledeen? He's the expert on fabricating yellowcake evidence I know Gen. Flynn is a bit busy right now

Here's one of the biggest dicks of all

Yesterday was the 5 year mark of the mass shooting at Sandy Hook School, which went unacknowledged by the President. On the same day, he hosted a White House Christmas party to which he invited NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre. Here he is at the party with DanPatrick.

Breitbart editor-in-chief: We had to defend Roy Moore from child molestation accusations to protect Trump from his accusers
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion