America's Garden of Dicks

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: America's Garden of Dicks

Postby Karmamatterz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:50 pm

There seems to be plenty of anger from women, which is funny because so many of them are constantly whining about "angry men."

Men’s Rights Activists: Use Bitcoin to Hide Money From Your Future Ex-Wife

To that I say awesome! Protect yourself from frivorce.
Karmamatterz

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:53 pm

of course be as much of an ass as you can and keep it a secret before you marry someone you "love"

man if that ain't the dickish thing I have heard all day but the day is still young

I didn't see "wealthy" women being so diabolical

after all marriage is all about money and nothing else...for some men

surely that is all that women are after or so I have heard from a man

if that is what a man is thinking about the woman he says he is in love with he better not marry her...that would be the more prudent choice

how about that honesty thing and be up front "I have money and I don't want you to have any of it so sign here"
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Karmamatterz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:11 pm

of course be as much of an ass as you can and keep it a secret before you marry someone you "love"

man if that ain't the dickish thing I have heard all day but the day is still young

I didn't see "wealthy" women being so diabolical

after all marriage is all about money and nothing else...for some men

surely that is all that women are after or so I have heard from a man

Awwww....dickish? Your feelings are pretty sensitive today.

How about the #%&*! women that "love" their husbands going into marriage then cheat on them?
How about the #%&*! women that "love" their husbands going into marriage then make up false abuse claims?
How about the #%&*! women that "love" their husbands going into marriage then claim to authorities after they cheated and are screwing over their husband in divorce that he abused the children?

The list could on go....and on..... where is all the "love" in that tiny list?

Marriage is all about money, security for some women. The day he loses his job or gets injured then she starts making plans for divorce, cheating or whatever else. Fortunately I've never been seriously injured or lost my job when I was married. But no doubt my ex was quite interested in money and material things. Her true colors came out during the divorce. I've also seen this with friends and coworkers many times.

Women are just as diabolical as men, wealth doesn't have a thing to do with it. It would really be great if women would STFU about "angry" men. If they need to express emotions, who the hell do they think they are to tell them they cannot express themselves? People need to go through the stages of grief, anger, bargaining and denial is often part of that. So back off and worry about your own emotions before telling men how they should feel. Its none of your business.

Have a lovely day SLAD. :wink ....I mean it.
Karmamatterz

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:13 pm

sorry you had a bad experience K :lovehearts: :hug1:

OMG how did we get from men hiding their money to all of that!

sounds like one really angry man to me :P

your world experiences are far from mine and we only speak from experience do we not?

dickish wasn't an emotional word for me ...it was more of a statement of fact about some men and not you

I didn't mean to label you dickish sorry for the misunderstanding....it was the hiding and deceiving from someone that a man is supposed to love thing I was talking about ....if that's the way a relationship is going to start out I doubt it will ever end well

I can only go by my own life experiences..I have NEVER put money before ANY human relationship and neither have ANY of my children...the love of money is not consistent with the love of a human being
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:56 pm

Rupert Murdoch: Fox News Harassment Scandals ‘All Nonsense’
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/r ... s-nonsense
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Karmamatterz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:19 pm

I didn't think you were referring to me.

I am not angry, I was only angry during my divorce when my ex used our children against me and the courts turned a blind eye to the extreme parental alienation. It was bad, really messed up sh!t. But if I was angry, that is my business and nobody else has the right to say, suggest or otherwise complain or criticize it.

I will never marry again, so hiding money isn't a worry. One of the reasons I won't marry is that the cards are increasingly becoming stack against men in divorce. But I have an absolutely stellar, gorgeous, sexy, gifted and intelligent girlfriend that loves to dote over me and challenge me at the same time. See, I mentioned both dote and challenge because one can have some "traditional" values and behaviors in a relationship without compromising their partner's need for respect and integrity of who they are. We would never co-mingle our finances, something we are both against. We live very close, but like our own space homes, it's better in some ways than marriage. Most people don't know how to handle marriage, speaking from experience myself. I know more now and could make it work if I wanted, but I don't. I encourage my son to not get married and find his own purpose in life before worrying about settling into a long term gig with a girl.

Love.....hmmmm. Better saved for another day. I have too much work to go into love and relationships.
Karmamatterz

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:44 am

O’Reilly Accuser: Time Bomb of Info on Sex Harasser Executives in ‘Highest Positions’ at Fox News Is Counting Down

Juliet Huddy speaks out against Bill O'Reilly on Megyn Kelly TODAY.

“Tick tock, tick tock,” wrote conservative commentator and Bill O’Reilly sexual harassment accuser Juliet Huddy on Saturday. “Executives who not only covered up for sexual harassers/predators (statements by 21st Century Fox co-chairman Rupert Murdoch, who said on Friday that the sexual harassment and abuse scandal at his network is merely “nonsense,” and that it’s a “political” attack on the network “because we’re conservative.”

LawAndCrime.com said that in a post that she deleted from Facebook, but then posted on Twitter, Huddy wrote, “Rupert Murdoch is not just a media mogul. He’s a perpetrator, complicit in wrecking careers of hardworking, talented people while protecting their tormentors.”

She continued, “The more we shame disgraceful executives like Murdoch, the faster we send the message that sexual harassment will not be tolerated.”

In a statement to Law and Crime, Huddy said, “It’s ironic that O’Reilly, Murdoch and others have suggested that I, along with the other accusers, are part of some left wing conspiracy. [One], I’m fiscally conservative and socially liberal so let’s just get that out of the way. [And two], based on everything I have seen and has been reported, the participants in this, The Grand Conspiracy, are the executives at Fox.”

She said that Murdoch himself is not accused of harassing women, but that he was instrumental in covering up and burying stories about O’Reilly, former Fox News CEO Roger Ailes and others.

Huddy is one of multiple women to whom Fox News has paid out tens of millions of dollars in settlements related to O’Reilly alone. A parade of other women have come forward with accusations of harassment, sexualized bullying and a “locker room” culture at the network.
https://www.alternet.org/human-rights/o ... s-fox-news
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Rory » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:59 pm

Thank you for the lulz, Roy. Garbage in, garbage out

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrul ... .ccGXx7KD0

Doug Jones, the Democrat who last week beat alleged child molester Roy Moore to become senator of Alabama, said that he doesn't believe President Trump should resign over numerous sexual harassment allegations because those accusations were made "before the election" and that the country needed to "get on with the real issues."
Rory

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:28 pm

still waiting for that clarification Rory.....

and now on to a second nomination for America's Garden of Dicks

Mueller has tens of thousands of trump transition team emails that would be ALL the emails not just the ones they turned over

Trey Gowdy was on Donald Trump’s transition team.

Guess which pointy-headed Republican Congressman was on the Trump transition team?

Did Trey know about Gen. Yellowkerk's criminal ties with Russia?

Why would Trey be so upset with Mueller.....has he got some of your emails Gowdy?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby redsock » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:29 pm

seemslikeadream » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:33 pm wrote:Joe Biden is not a pedophile
Joe Biden has never raped anyone
Joe Biden is not a sexual predator

How do you actually know this? Obviously, you cannot possibly know this. ... And it is not just about Biden. None of us can truly know it about anyone.

So you make these definitive statements about someone you do not know (and most likely have never met) - why? - because no one has come forward and accused him of anything? Seriously? That puts him completely in the clear? After all of the news stories that have come out in recent months - many of which you have referred to several times (the famous and not-famous alike) - you think simply because a man has not been charged or convicted of something that appears to be much more widespread than most people can fathom that he is 100% innocent?
redsock

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:32 pm

sure just like I have no idea who you are

and I meant what I said no one has accused him

so by your standards everyone stands accused

so why don't we list everyone person on the face of the earth in this thread

damn I didn't get Trey's pic in again up thread

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Rory » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:17 pm

IMG_20171217_101527.jpg

IMG_20171217_101533.jpg

#NotDicks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rory

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:18 pm

answer the question Rory

Scott Dworkin‏Verified account
@funder
1h1 hour ago
More
NEW Research: GOP Congressman Ron DeSantis, one of the House Republicans attacking Mueller, got $10,800 in 2016 from Russian billionaire who made his fortune off Russian oil. I’m filing a House Ethics Complaint on @RepDeSantis for all of this.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Cordelia » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:50 pm

redsock » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:29 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:33 pm wrote:Joe Biden is not a pedophile
Joe Biden has never raped anyone
Joe Biden is not a sexual predator

How do you actually know this? Obviously, you cannot possibly know this. ... And it is not just about Biden. None of us can truly know it about anyone.

So you make these definitive statements about someone you do not know (and most likely have never met) - why? - because no one has come forward and accused him of anything? Seriously? That puts him completely in the clear? After all of the news stories that have come out in recent months - many of which you have referred to several times (the famous and not-famous alike) - you think simply because a man has not been charged or convicted of something that appears to be much more widespread than most people can fathom that he is 100% innocent?

Thank you -- well said.
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:44 pm

the dog edited my response

meow
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion