Re: America's Garden of Dicks

Postby Burnt Hill » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:52 pm

^ Easy, Gowdy's a Dick too.
Burnt Hill

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:20 pm

Rory » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:48 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:23 am wrote:Mr. Benghazi gets to be my next nominee after spending 7.8 million dollars 7 hearings 2 1/2 years chasing Clinton which resulted in NADA

no arrests
no convictions

House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/p ... ghazi.html

one would think Mr. Benghazi would have come up with something..republican running the show

Gowdy, Benghazi panel settled wrongful firing suit with $150,000 in public funds

As chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) used $150,000 in taxpayer dollars to settle with a former aide who alleged he was fired in part because he was not willing to focus his investigative work on Hillary Clinton.

The Post confirmed the confidential settlement reached between Gowdy and the Benghazi panel and Bradley Podliska after it appeared in a list of settlements released Friday by the congressional Office of Compliance. Gowdy is now the chairman of the House Oversight Committee.

In a list provided to the House Committee on Administration, the OOC...

What has this to do with the topic at hand?

He's a DICK...they come in all shapes.....sizes.....and crimes

I know you sometimes have trouble with the meaning of words so.....

DICK
It is also used as a pejorative term for individuals who are considered to be rude, abrasive, inconsiderate, or otherwise ...

Gowdy has been fucking taxpayers out of 7.8 million dollars and sacked a guy cause he wouldn't go along with his little witch hunt and that cost the taxpayers another $150,000....sounds pretty dickish to me

go back to reading TruePundit...trump....Kushner.....Breitbart...... Giuliani......Bannon...Flynn....Prince...they are all DICKS!

and speaking of DICKS

Donald trump held a rally for a child molester last night

BREAKING: @PageSixEmily reports: Former Fox News anchor Juliet Huddy said President Donald Trump tried to kiss her in an elevator around the time he married First Lady Melania.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Rory » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:05 pm

seemslikeadream » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:20 pm wrote:
Rory » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:48 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:23 am wrote:Mr. Benghazi gets to be my next nominee after spending 7.8 million dollars 7 hearings 2 1/2 years chasing Clinton which resulted in NADA

no arrests
no convictions

House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/p ... ghazi.html

one would think Mr. Benghazi would have come up with something..republican running the show

Gowdy, Benghazi panel settled wrongful firing suit with $150,000 in public funds

As chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) used $150,000 in taxpayer dollars to settle with a former aide who alleged he was fired in part because he was not willing to focus his investigative work on Hillary Clinton.

The Post confirmed the confidential settlement reached between Gowdy and the Benghazi panel and Bradley Podliska after it appeared in a list of settlements released Friday by the congressional Office of Compliance. Gowdy is now the chairman of the House Oversight Committee.

In a list provided to the House Committee on Administration, the OOC...

What has this to do with the topic at hand?

He's a DICK...they come in all shapes.....sizes.....and crimes

I know you sometimes have trouble with the meaning of words so.....

DICK
It is also used as a pejorative term for individuals who are considered to be rude, abrasive, inconsiderate, or otherwise ...

Gowdy has been fucking taxpayers out of 7.8 million dollars and sacked a guy cause he wouldn't go along with his little witch hunt and that cost the taxpayers another $150,000....sounds pretty dickish to me

go back to reading TruePundit...trump....Kushner.....Breitbart...... Giuliani......Bannon...Flynn....Prince...they are all DICKS!

and speaking of DICKS

Donald trump held a rally for a child molester last night

BREAKING: @PageSixEmily reports: Former Fox News anchor Juliet Huddy said President Donald Trump tried to kiss her in an elevator around the time he married First Lady Melania.

Has he been accused of any sex crime/improprieties?

Otherwise it's egregiously off topic
Rory

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:12 pm

I say they are dicks...I DIDN"T say they raped anyone....unlike you egregiously slanderously accusing Franken of being a rapist
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Rory » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:22 pm

*gives up*

WR is right. You're a lost cause
Rory

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:32 pm

Rory » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:22 pm wrote:*gives up*

WR is right. You're a lost cause

are you saying Wombaticus Rex said that?

when and where and I am asking him right now

I just looked back a month and I see no post where he said that ....did he privately tell you that in a pm?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Burnt Hill » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:56 pm

His relentless pursuit of Hillary/Benghazi could easily be seen as misogynistic. He belongs.

Its all in at this point.

Men that disrespect women are Dick's.

Rory wrote:Has he been accused of any sex crime/improprieties?

Otherwise it's egregiously off topic
Burnt Hill

Postby Rory » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:01 pm

Horseshit. Weak af, BH
Rory

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:07 pm

answer my question

when and where

Prominent appeals court Judge Alex Kozinski accused of sexual misconduct

Judge Alex Kozinski of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, pictured in 2003. Six women — all former clerks or externs in the 9th Circuit — alleged to The Washington Post in recent weeks that Kozinski, now 67, subjected them to a range of inappropriate sexual conduct or comments. (Paul Sakuma/AP)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 430062b235

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vURAooCywFw
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Burnt Hill » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:30 pm

Rory wrote:Horseshit. Weak af, BH

No, calling Franken rapey is weak.
But let me concede.
Why do you feel the need to defend Gowdy?
Plus its SLaD's thread, she explained why he belongs way better than me anyway.
Burnt Hill

Postby Cordelia » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:17 pm

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley's tepid response to questions on 'Face the Nation' about Dick-In-Chief Trump allegations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWxmWRzFRZ0
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:54 pm

While I am still waiting for an answer from Rory .........my next nominee for being a dick is the King of Bullshit Mountian

The King of Bullshit Mountain

Brynn Anderson/AP
By JOSH MARSHALL Published DECEMBER 11, 2017 10:42 AM

Our friend Josh Green has a report out this morning about the resurrection of Roy Moore’s candidacy. Remember that only a few weeks ago Republicans were so determined to end Moore’s campaign that they were seriously debating canceling the election and trying other ploys to prevent Moore from entering the Senate no matter what. We don’t know what will happen tomorrow night. But Josh is right that the tide has turned dramatically. The President is full-force endorsing. The RNC is back in formal support. Fox News is maniacally on board.

What was the turning point? As Josh explains the real moment came in those two or three days in which Sean Hannity appeared to make a weak defense of Moore and then came back a day later giving him a 24 ultimatum to clear his name or drop out of the race. Clearly, in the nature of things, there was no way Moore could prove his innocence in 24 hours. Even if we posit the unlikely scenario that he was, in fact, innocent of the accusations against him, it would still be impossible. What made Hannity’s demand so potent, in addition to his role as chief alligator of the GOP fever swamp, is the perception (seemingly accurate) that he speaks for President Trump and President Trump speaks for him. It was apparently Bannon who interceded with Hannity to lift his ultimatum.

From Josh’s piece …

Even so, Bannon was most alarmed by Hannity’s ultimatum to Moore and moved to intervene, according to three people familiar with his actions. Along with Breitbart’s Washington editor, Matthew Boyle, he besieged the Fox News host with phone calls and texts. Bannon, who recently told the New York Times that Hannity is “the single most important voice for the ‘deplorables’” — his term for Trump supporters — asked the Fox host not to call on Moore to withdraw and instead to let Alabama voters decide, said people familiar with Bannon’s activities.

That was a key moment. No doubt it was Bannon – still in regular communication with the President, despite his nominal firing – who cajoled Trump into going back to full-scale support. Even the President’s last-minute pro-Moore rally is an example of how rapidly he was moving from implicit to pained to 100% support for Moore. The President’s rally was in Pensacola. That is in Florida of course. But it’s part of the same media market as Mobile, Alabama, essentially a Florida salient into the state of Alabama. Had they been planning the event on say … Saturday rather than earlier in the week, it’s hard to believe they would have gone to the trouble of keeping the event technically outside of the state. By this weekend Trump was all in.

Again, we see that Bannon is the preeminent, most successful strategist and foot soldier of all the poison that is assembled under the banner of Trumpism. Not terribly well-known, it was Bannon and then-Trump lawyer Marc Kasowitz who led the charge in attempting to discredit the wave of harassment accusers who seemed certain to derail Trump’s campaign in October 2016. He is also the one in the background pushing the increasingly virulent calls emanating out of Fox News to fire Bob Mueller and lead some kind of purge of the FBI to protect the President. Bannon remains a critical player so long as Trump remains President and Fox News is the news source of choice for Republicans.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/the ... re-1100017

so odd :roll:

Roy Moore Speaks Russian Fluently. Translation Needed.

By wilderness voice
Sunday Dec 10, 2017 · 11:11 AM CST

Roy Moore speaking Russian at 38 second mark after being asked what he would say to Putin:

"Maybe Putin is right"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... fb8S2GxM_Y
Tantalizing that Moore sounds so comfortable with and fluent in the Russian language. I wonder what he has been up to over there. Pursuing underage girls? Involved with Putin and company?
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/1 ... ion-Needed

Roy Moore only vows to uphold and protect the "Bill of Whites."

Moore once said removing all amendments after the 10th would "eliminate many problems"

Russian invasion? Roy Moore sees spike in Twitter followers from land of Putin

Brian Lyman, Montgomery Advertiser Published 1:13 p.m. CT Oct. 16, 2017 | Updated 9:00 a.m. CT Oct. 17, 2017
How did Roy Moore win the GOP nomination for US Senate? This video has some details. Brian Lyman / Advertiser

At least 1,100 Russian-language accounts followed Republican U.S. Senate nominee Roy Moore's Twitter account over the past few days. Moore’s team says they want to know why.

A screen cap of Republican U.S. Senate nominee Roy Moore's Twitter followers on Monday, Oct. 16, 2017. Moore's campaign accounts was followed by thousands of Cyrillic-language accounts in the days prior. The Moore campaign says they have asked Twitter to investigate. (Photo: Twitter)

“We had absolutely nothing to do with this,” said Drew Messer, a spokesman for the campaign, on Monday. “We’ve never purchased followers or dummy ads on Twitter. We’ve asked Twitter to look into this.”

The increase helped push Moore’s following on Twitter from about 27,000 accounts on Friday to over 47,000, ahead of Democratic nominee Doug Jones, who has about 39,000 followers on Twitter.

The Moore you know: Kickboxing, the 10 Commandments and West Point. What you need to know about Roy Moore

Many of the new followers for Moore appear to be bots, with only a handful of followers and generic profile art, including photos of singer Avril Lavigne. A look at five of the accounts early Monday afternoon showed no postings promoting the former Alabama chief justice or his campaign.

Sebastian Kitchen, a spokesman for the Jones campaign, wrote Monday they found the reports of the Russian followers “bizarre” but had only learned of them. He said that Jones’ campaign acquired its followers naturally.

“I can confirm the Jones campaign has not purchased and would not purchase any social media followers,” Kitchen wrote in an email.

More: Letters: Stereotypes about Alabama will only persist if Roy Moore gets elected

More: Opinion: We should care that Roy Moore is chasing such a powerful seat

The biographical descriptions of Russians following the former Alabama chief justiceinclude at least one English statement from a profile that "I love Russia," but also include statements (rendered through Google Translate) such as "I'm landing a sushi, I'm studying at the institute, I'm getting ready for my daughter's birth;" "I live in Russia, from which the proud is sadly unipotent;" "nice, paddling in all the souls of the company;" "I sell axes, I sign a repost, the best man in the world;" "ONE THOUGHT -THOUGHTS!" and "Mongolia's first and only marketing magazine. Printed monthly."

Messer said it was likely the campaign would make changes to internal digital or social media policies, though he stressed that “this is so brand new.”

“We’ve not done this, we’ve not purchased this, we’re not advocating for this kind of issue,” he said.

Twitter had apparently suspended some 6,000 accounts following Moore by early Monday afternoon, bringing his total number of followers to about 41,000. By early Monday evening, the account was down to about 28,000 followers.

The Moore campaign released a statement on Monday afternoon that suggested "Doug Jones and Democrat operatives are pulling a political stunt on Twitter and alerting their friends in the media."

"It's not surprising that they'd choose the favorite topic of MSNBC and the Fake News outlets - the Russia conspiracy," the statement said. "Democrats can't win this election on the issues and their desperation is on full display."

The statement did not offer evidence tying the Jones campaign or Democratic Party workers to the Russian influx. A follow-up question regarding evidence was sent to the Moore campaign Monday. The Jones campaign Monday evening said Moore was "embarrassing the people of Alabama with another disgusting and pathetic lie."

"Maybe Moore should check with Vladimir Putin, who shares his views on depriving people of their civil rights," the statement said.

The incident comes amid concerns about Russian interference in last year’s U.S. presidential election. The U.S. intelligence community concluded in January that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign to get Donald Trump elected over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. Facebook has said that Russian-related individuals and organizations bought ads or crated accounts designed to promote Trump or denigrate Clinton.

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill said in a statement last month that there was "suspicious activity on Alabama state networks," but added that "those IP addresses were thwarted from conducting any successful breach."

Polls show Moore leading Jones by six to eight points. The general election for the U.S. Senate seat will take place on Dec. 12.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Rory » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:06 pm

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-new-y ... ryan-lizza

Normally quite active on social media and cable news, Lizza has been rather silent in recent weeks. He has not appeared on CNN, where he is a contributor, since November 22; and aside from a smattering of retweets, his normally buzzing Twitter feed has been absent of reporting or commentary since around the same time.

Lizza was anonymously accused of improper behavior in the secret “Shitty Media Men” list passed around by female journalists earlier this fall.

Shitty media man, eh
Rory

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Paste Magazine/Jacob Weindling says

The Media Is Ruining their Credibility on Trump-Russia
By Jacob Weindling | December 11, 2017
https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/ ... mp-ru.html

but COMPLETELY ignores the FACT that the Predator in Chief LIES 5 1/2 TIMES a day and is a sexual predator AND all the lies The Predator has told about his Russian connections

still waiting for that proof Rory....you are not ignoring me are you Rory?

Roy Moore wants to repeal the constitutional amendments that gave women the right to vote and abolished slavery.

5 senators call on Trump to resign over misconduct allegations
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/ ... ons-290500

Powerful Family of Miami Judge Owns Illegal Frat-House Ring Near UM, Neighbors Say

Jerry IannelliDecember 11, 2017
Powerful Family of Miami Judge Owns Illegal Frat-House Ring Near UM, Neighbors Say
This past November 11, 65,000 delirious fans packed Hard Rock Stadium for the University of Miami's biggest home game in years against the hated Notre Dame Fighting Irish. Bars swelled with orange-and-green-clad crowds, and closer to UM's campus, raucous house parties erupted. One of the largest bacchanals took place at a residential home in the nearby neighborhood of Glenvar Heights, where revelers arrived by the busload.

Despite repeated calls to police and code enforcement, Cruz says the kids have gotten away with it because a powerful Miami family, the Del Reys, owns the home. Her attorneys say the clan actually runs a string of at least four similar homes for hard-partying UM kids throughout the residential neighborhood.

The predicament is virtually identical to the plot of the 2014 Seth Rogen comedy Neighbors , in which a beer-guzzling frat bro played by Zac Efron moves in next door to Rogen's character and his wife, who recently had a baby. But this story is real and decidedly less fun for area residents, who've hired a lawyer and sent formal complaints to county code enforcement and Commissioner Xavier Suarez's office. Miami-Dade County Police have also been called regularly to the biggest nuisance home, at 5500 SW 67 Ave.

"If I wanted to live among a bunch of frat boys, I’ll go ask UM if I can rent a room," Cruz, who lives two blocks from the home, tells New Times. "It just becomes unsafe.”

A group of concerned neighbors circulated petitions demanding the county crack down on the homes. Copies provided to New Times show that 50 people have signed so far.

The Del Rey family — led by brothers Julio and Jorge — are infamous in Miami-Dade real-estate circles. They gained much of their fortune by running Executive Fantasy Hotels, a string of sex-themed motels in Miami and Puerto Rico. Their best-known property, near Miami International Airport, offers dimly lit rooms where partners can make love in a variety of settings, including a Middle Eastern-style getaway and a room filled with fake trees.

A third brother, Cesar Del Rey, owns Hotel Presidente in Hialeah, better known as the location where five teenagers died of carbon monoxide poisoning in 2010.

The family is also deeply connected to Miami-area politics: Another member of the Del Rey clan, Marcia, was elected to a Miami-Dade judgeship in 2016. Previously reported financial disclosures show Marcia owns her own adult-themed Shangri-la, the Executive Tropic Garden Hotel in Little Havana. She was also heavily criticized for falsely claiming to have once been a prosecutor: She was actually fired before being sworn in as an assistant state attorney after failing to show up for work in 2005. Anti-sex-trafficking advocate Sandy Skelaney claims the types of hotel chains owned by the Del Reys are “hotbeds for sex trafficking and the sex trafficking of children.” (In 2011, Julio Del Rey told New Times the family's hotels were “adult-themed, obviously.”)

Neither Julio nor Marcia returned New Times' phone calls requesting comment for this story. But Cruz, the neighbor, says the family's property in her neighborhood is far too large for the residential block and violates city code by renting to college kids. Cruz provided photos of the homes, which show young-looking students milling about in the street.

Powerful Family of Miami Judge Owns Illegal Frat-House Ring Near UM, Neighbors SayEXPAND
In a letter Cruz's lawyer sent to Commissioner Suarez's office in August, the neighbors list four of the Del Reys' properties as nuisance homes. They include two of Julio's houses: One, at 5500 SW 67th St. (officially listed as a six-bedroom, six-bathroom), which he bought for $315,000 in a foreclosure auction, and a $172,000, seven-bedroom, seven-bathroom at 6521 SW 33rd St. Jorge owns a five-bedroom, three-bathroom on SW 52nd Street and a five-bedroom, four-bathroom property on the same block

(In fact, the family owns three other vacant properties nearby. Julio, Jorge, and Julio Del Rey Jr. all own lots in the neighborhood.)

Cruz and her neighbors have partnered with lawyer Amanda Quirke Hand, who works with Lehtinen Schultz, the law firm founded by former state senator Dexter Lehtinen, the husband of longtime Miami Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen. Cruz says she and her lawyer have sat down with the Del Reys to discuss the slew of homes. But she says nothing seems to change and questions whether the county's inability to sanction the properties has something to do with the Del Reys' status across South Florida.

"Please accept this formal complaint and request for assistance on behalf of our client, Jessica Cruz, and approximately 50 homeowners regarding the illegal use of single-family residences in Glenvar Heights," Hand writes in the letter. "At least four single-family homes in the neighborhood are built and used as student dormitories, which is negatively impacting property values and, more importantly, the quality of life in this cherished single-family neighborhood."

The complaint continues:

As an example, for several months now, several neighbors have observed activity at 5500 SW 67 Avenue, Miami, FL 33155 that is indicative of illegal dormitory use. One an given day, there are an average of 10 vehicles parked at the residence, most with out-of-state license plates. In addition, the neighborhood has experienced an increased amount of trash on the block. These student renters are constantly hosting wild parties and are often seen walking in and out of the home with "red cups" in their hands. Neighbors have also complained about speeding and reckless driving being committed by these student renters and their guests.

These properties are owned and operated by the same family, who have no regard for the neighborhood, a neighborhood cherished by its residents and revered and sought after by others.

Reached by phone, Commissioner Suarez said he didn't know who the Del Reys were and wasn't aware of the complaint. He said a staffer in his office is likely handling the matter.

Despite the fact that the neighborhood is zoned for single-family homes, some of the Del Reys' properties contain as many as ten bedrooms and bathrooms. Cruz says the Del Reys are renting the ten-bed/ten-bath home on SW 67th Avenue to at least some members of UM's Pi Kappa Phi chapter. Cruz also provided photos that show Miami-Dade Police responding to the house at 1 a.m. earlier this year.

According to county property records, the home is zoned "RU-1" — a designation reserved for single families. Renting a home to multiple students would be prohibited under county rules. The homes are owned through a series of thinly veiled LLCs — at the SW 67th Street house, for example, Julio Del Rey is listed as the home's "registered agent" in state records.

Cruz also says she and neighbors have been intimidated for trying to investigate who lives at the home. After one neighbor took some photos of college kids walking around one of the homes, Cruz says four students threatened him.

"The owner is well connected in the county," the students said, according to Cruz. The neighbors say the students warned Glenvar Heights residents not to take any more photos of them.

For now, the residents hope code enforcement cracks down on the homes and the family. Cruz says the Del Reys plan to build an eight-bedroom, 11-bathroom property — she hopes someone with the county intervenes before construction begins.

“These are college kids. They're living it up, being young, but they have no regard for their surroundings,” Cruz says. “There's trash everywhere, they're speeding through the streets, there's all the intoxication."
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/famil ... ng-9892499
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Karmamatterz » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:40 am

Men that disrespect women are Dick's

What is the term that is officially supposed to be used on RI to refer to women that disrespect men?

Seems like it should refer to female anantomy since dicks refers to male anatomy. After all, we live in an equalist society now.
Karmamatterz

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion