“The Storm”

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: “The Storm”

Postby 82_28 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:46 am

BenDhyan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:32 pm wrote:Hmmm....Q team is full on propaganda..

Yow! That video has already been yoinked, Ben. Do you have something more about it so it can be searched for?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 82_28 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:47 am

Strange. It can still be found on youtube itself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby BenDhyan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:03 am

^^^ That's the url I used 82_28...
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby 82_28 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:08 am

OK. HOLY SHIT. I actually have nothing I can say to that as a rejoinder that would be meaningful to anyone that would find that Q video persuasive. Perfect double bind. Sorta slick, but since people don't think, there is nothing one can do at this point. Everything about liberal democracy is getting fucking steamrolled by masquerading itself. I sorta have to say, we thought 9/11 was a mind fuck. This is magnitudes larger and actually, I do not think language can encapsulate anything other than ranting, shaming, hatred and disbelief any longer -- all upon deaf ears. I actually declare us all fucked. There's no turning back.

Some things can be returned to a more "liberal" focus or direction but this is the Overton Window in full effect and it is not gradual this time.
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:09 am

BenDhyan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:03 pm wrote:^^^ That's the url I used 82_28...

It didn't play here. It said "video unavailable". Got me. . .
82_28

Postby Elvis » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:10 am

^^^ I stopped listening at "Reagans's economic policies showed promise"... then skipping ahead, Gen. Flynn one of the "good people"? Etc. It just gets more and more ridiculous. The word "wankfest" comes to mind.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Elvis » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:11 am

Birchers, maybe?
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby 82_28 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:19 am

If you didn't watch it all, you didn't see the total soaring mind fuck of it all. Has every fucking psy-op cue there ever was.
82_28

Postby American Dream » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:20 pm

Mark Taylor: Literal Demons Are Manifesting Against Trump As He Works To Arrest The Deep State For ‘Eating Kids’

By Kyle Mantyla | July 2, 2018 10:31 am

Mark Taylor, the so-called “firefighter prophet” about whom Liberty University is making a movie, appeared on Sheila Zilinsky’s podcast once again last weekend, where he warned that literal demons are manifesting in opposition to President Trump because the members of the “deep state” know that the president is working diligently to imprison them for “eating kids.”

“It’s like some of these people are not even human,” Taylor said. “It’s like their DNA has been changed to the point to where it’s just pure out evil … These are literally demons that are manifesting right now. These are not humans that are manifesting, these are demons that are manifesting with this stuff.”

Taylor went on to assert that the mass shooting at a Maryland newspaper last week was carried out by a “sleeper” agent who was under deep state “mind control” and warned that “they’re going to start targeting blonde women [for attacks] because they think they’re Trump supporters.”

Taylor told Zilinsky’s audience to rest assured that “there is a plan in place” for Trump’s government to sweep up all of these people in mass arrests but advised listeners to prepare themselves for the horrifying revelations that are sure to follow.

“I’m warning people now, you’d better be prepared because when it does break loose, it’s going to be like nothing we’ve ever experienced before,” he said. “Because when they start talking about the cannibalism, eating kids, sacrificing children, when they start talking about all of this in detail and who was involved, it’s going to blow people’s minds.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/mark ... ting-kids/
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:48 pm

Andrew Wommack: Opposition To Trump Is Demonic And A Sign Of The End Times

By Kyle Mantyla | July 3, 2018 11:01 am

Before his regular Truth & Liberty Coalition livestream last night, right-wing pastor Andrew Wommack answered a few questions on Facebook, including one from a viewer who wanted to know why so many Christians are “blinded and can’t see how God can be using [President] Trump.”

Wommack responded by saying that opposition to Trump is demonic and a sign of the End Times.

Citing a passage from 2 Thessalonians in which Paul warns that, in the Last Days, God will send a “powerful delusion” on those “refused to love the truth,” Wommack said that this is precisely what is happening now.

“How come people can’t see things today?” he asked. “It really defies logic. It really does defy logic. It seems like there is a supernatural deception that’s over people that they can’t see the fallacy of what they’re doing.”

“I do believe that we are in the End Times and this is one of the signs of the End Times,” Wommack said. “I believe that there is a demonic deception that is blinding people today.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/andr ... end-times/
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:30 pm

Rodney Howard-Browne: Spiritual Revival Will Shut Down Congress For Days

By Kyle Mantyla | July 5, 2018 10:48 am

Rodney Howard-Browne, a right-wing pastor and radical conspiracy theorist who laid hands upon and prayed over President Trump in the Oval Office last year, is currently hosting a week-long “Celebrate America” event in Washington, D.C, that is designed to prepare for “the Great Awakening that is soon to come.”

During Monday’s service, Howard-Browne brought his patented “Holy Laughter” revival to the nation’s capital and proclaimed that soon the entire federal government will be unable to function because our elected leaders and government officials will be unable to stand up or speak after being overwhelmed by the power of the Holy Spirit.

After several audience members were apparently incapacitated by the spiritual power emanating from Howard-Browne, he declared that “this is what will shake Washington, D.C.”

“When the fire of God hits the Congress, when the fire of God hits the Senate, when the fire of God hits the Supreme Court,” he said, “the news media [will] report Congress is shut down for several days [because] nobody can stand up. They’re all under the power.”

Howard-Browne said that even the Speaker of the House will be unable to speak “because the Holy Ghost shook him to the core.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/rodn ... -for-days/
American Dream

Postby Elvis » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:53 pm

American Dream wrote:a right-wing pastor and radical conspiracy theorist

Sadly, Rightwingwatch loses credibility drooling out that greasy phrase.
Elvis

Postby 82_28 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:22 pm

Leading Candidate For Supreme Court Claims Bible Precedes Constitution

Dangerous Catholic extremist: Amy Coney Barrett, a leading candidate for a soon-to-be-vacant Supreme Court seat, claims the Bible precedes the Constitution.

Barrett, a dangerous religious extremist who believes her religious faith comes before the law, and claims that the Bible precedes the U.S. Constitution, was confirmed for a seat on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit last year after a controversial and contentious Senate confirmation process.

She is now on Trump’s short list to replace retiring Supreme Court Justice Anthony M. Kennedy. CBS reports:

CBS News has learned that D.C. Circuit Court Judge Brett Kavanaugh and Chicago Circuit Court Judge Amy Coney Barrett are currently Mr. Trump’s leading contenders for the appointment to the nation’s highest court.

Much of the concern about Barrett’s religious extremism is documented in a report from the Alliance for Justice (AFJ). According to the report, Barrett believes that “judges should be bound by their religious faith, not the law.”

The report notes:

As a judge, Barrett could be expected to put her personal beliefs ahead of the law. She wrote specifically about the duty of judges to put their faith above the law in an article entitled “Catholic Judges in Capital Cases.” Among other things, she strongly criticized Justice William Brennan’s statement about faith, in which he said that he took an oath to uphold the law, and that “there isn’t any obligation of our faith superior” to that oath. In response, Barrett wrote: “We do not defend this position as the proper response for a Catholic judge to take with respect to abortion or the death penalty.”

Previously, AFJ President Nan Aron released the following statement concerning Barrett:

Amy Coney Barrett is a judicial nominee the likes of which we have rarely seen: a person who believes and has stated that judges can and should put their personal beliefs ahead of the law and Constitution when carrying out their duties. Specifically, Barrett has written that judges should put their religious faith ahead of the law in certain cases. She also has written that judges should not have to abide by precedent if they disagree with how past cases were decided. These views are so contrary to our system of democracy and justice that, in our view, they clearly disqualify her for the federal bench.

Barrett, who once clerked for the late U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, is a dangerous Catholic extremist, and a vigorous opponent of a woman’s right to an abortion. She has written extensively on the need to dismantle Roe v. Wade.

People For The American Way reports on Barrett’s deep hostility to reproductive rights, noting:

Barrett wrote in a law review article that abortion is “always immoral.”

She served as a member of the “University Faculty for Life” organization at the University of Notre Dame.

She signed a letter entitled “Unacceptable” opposing the Obama administration’s proposal to accommodate religious employers while carrying out the Affordable Care Act’s contraception mandate.

She has criticized Roe v. Wade, saying that the decision “essentially permitted abortion on demand,” and has implied that the landmark case was incorrectly decided.”

Even more frightening, Barrett belongs to a secretive, cult like Christian group called People of Praise, where women are subordinate to men. The group is straight out of The Handmaid’s Tale.

The New York Times reports:

Members of the group swear a lifelong oath of loyalty, called a covenant, to one another, and are assigned and are accountable to a personal adviser, called a “head” for men and a “handmaid” for women. The group teaches that husbands are the heads of their wives and should take authority over the family.

Now that is creepy.

Bottom line: Amy Coney Barrett is a dangerous religious extremist who believes a federal judge can subvert the U.S. Constitution and the laws of the United States in order to promote her own religious agenda. If given the chance, Barrett will replace secular law with conservative Catholic dogma and bigotry. As such, she has no business serving on the Supreme Court.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressiv ... nstitution
82_28

Postby American Dream » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:08 am

Paul McGuire: God Is Using Trump To Prepare The World For A ‘Last Days Soul Harvest’

By Kyle Mantyla | July 6, 2018 10:50 am

Paul McGuire, co-author of the book “Trumpocalypse: The End-Times President, a Battle Against the Globalist Elite, and the Countdown to Armageddon,” appeared recently on the “Prophecy In The News” program, where he declared that God is using President Trump to prepare the world for a great End Times “soul harvest” in which more than a billion people will come to Christianity.

“We believe very strongly, to be blunt, that God raised up Donald Trump to give America a divine reprieve,” McGuire said, warning that the “globalist elites” are trying to destroy him because he is the only thing standing in the way of their plan to create a “godless one-world order.”

“God has a plan for America,” McGuire declared, growing emotional. “It was that formula, if you will—the Bible integrated with our society and politics—that birthed the most powerful nation in the history of civilization because it was on a foundation of Christianity, not secular humanism or progressivism or Marxism. Now we’ve lost that and God has given us a man who just happens to believe in America, capitalism, free enterprise, he happens to believe in God, he has decency and character.”

McGuire then again cited right-wing pastor Rodney Howard-Browne’s claim that he had been told by a congressman of a plot to assassinate Trump, which prompted McGuire to ask “why would anybody hate light so much? Why would they want to assassinate a good man?”

“God wants America prosperous and free right now because God wants to bring about a Last Days soul harvest,” he said. “God is love, he wants to win as many people to Jesus Christ and bring them into heaven as possible. He needs America, because we’re the only country that can do it, to be the launching pad for this Last Days soul harvest. If that isn’t a good enough reason to get behind a president that is behind that kind of mission, I don’t know what is.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/paul ... l-harvest/
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:25 am

Liz Crokin: Trump Has Confirmed That ‘Pizzgate Is Real’

By Kyle Mantyla | July 9, 2018 10:49 am

On Saturday, “journalist” and fringe right-wing conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin posted a video on YouTube in which she celebrated that President Trump had supposedly confirmed that “Pizzgate is real.”

“Pizzagate” is a right-wing conspiracy theory that alleges that thousands of highly influential politicians, entertainers, and business leaders are part of a global pedophile ring and Crokin asserted that Trump “trolled” the Illuminati by using a Cabinet meeting last month to confirm that the conspiracy theory is actually true.

Proponents of the conspiracy theory allege that members of this massive pedophile ring use code words like “pizza” and “hot dogs” when discussing their pedophilia and Crokin noted that Office of Management & Budget Director Mick Mulvaney had used these very words during a Cabinet meeting while railing against what he sees as overbearing government regulations.

“If you have a cheese pizza, it’s governed by the Food & Drug Administration. If you put a pepperoni on it, it’s governed by the USDA,” Mulvaney said. “The hot dog meat is governed by one; you put it in a bun, it’s governed by the other.”

“What I do love about President Trump is that he trolls the Illuminati and the deep state and the cabal,” Crokin said in reaction to Mulvaney’s statement. “He trolls them with their own words and symbols and it’s hilarious.”

Mulvaney’s use of cheese pizza and hot dogs in his example “was a thousand percent a troll,” Crokin declared. “President Trump and his staffers are constantly trolling the deep state … That’s President Trump’s way of letting you know that Pizzagate is real and it’s not fake. He’s constantly using their words against them and throwing it in their face and God bless him, it’s amazing.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/liz- ... e-is-real/
American Dream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion