“The Storm”

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: “The Storm”

Postby American Dream » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:44 pm

Storm magic for the anointed one, Donald J. Trump.
"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
-Malcolm X
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Luther Blissett » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:31 am

American Dream » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:35 pm wrote:
Alex Jones: Pedophile Spiritual Vampires Are Feeding On The Essence Of Children

By Kyle Mantyla | June 6, 2018 3:58 pm

Jones said that people love Trump because “he never was a hypocrite” and is being used as “a weapon against the enemy” by God. Later, Abiskaron praised Trump for “arresting the pedophiles like crazy,” insisting that “Donald Trump has been sending raids, capturing and finding children in cages waiting to be tortured and ritually sacrificed.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/alex ... -children/

Really? Wow. Where? When? Who? The media really covered that one up. And Trump, in all his 4D chess intellectual, tradecraft-focused glory, is keeping quiet about it too.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby Burnt Hill » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:18 pm

BenDhyan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:29 pm wrote:^ What has this to do with the Q Trump storm?

Goes towards the mindset of the people who encourage such ideas.
Burnt Hill

Postby BenDhyan » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:11 pm

^^ One has nothing to do with politics, Q is Trump political storm LARP.
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby American Dream » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:48 am

A Guide to QAnon, the New King of Right-Wing Conspiracy Theories

George Soros, the Illuminati, and Snow White are all controlling the world according to a 4channer who has spawned a legion of supersleuths.

Crumbs/Breadcrumbs
Not wishing to divulge too much information and risk potential exposure, Q drip-feeds their followers with info dumps called “breadcrumbs” so that, just like Hansel and Gretel, these theorists can be led out of the forest of fake news. The very existence of these crumbs raises questions about why someone purporting to wage a righteous and successful campaign against evil would leak anything, let alone easily crackable clues that could compromise their anonymity or the overall mission, but that line of reasoning doesn’t seem to be a concern for QAnon’s acolytes.

Bakers
As followers of Q’s breadcrumb trail, QAnon believers refer to themselves as bakers, conveying both their commitment to the cause and a fundamental misunderstanding of how bakeries work.

Dough
Dough is the sum total of all the leads, answers, and concrete info gleaned from previously collected and analyzed crumbs dropped by Q. Bakers “bake” this dough by creating new threads online that puzzle out the most recent crumb drops. Some bakers, clearly not catching on to the Hansel and Gretel symbolism, have been known to refer to this dough as “batter.”

Great Awakening
Borrowing from the term for different periods of Christian revival throughout American history, the QAnon Great Awakening will be the pre-Storm era of enlightenment achieved by bakers who successfully crack Q’s hints. While not always overt, a vein of Christo-fascism runs through the QAnon narrative. “Godspeed” is a common valediction offered in Q’s crumbs or between bakers. This subtext of noble Christian supremacy helps to bolster the latent anti-Semitic and Islamophobic elements of the conspiracy’s big picture.

More: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ywex ... acy-theory
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:00 pm

Paul Begley: Did ‘Illuminati Assassins’ Target Larry Kudlow With A Heart Attack Gun?

By Kyle Mantyla | June 13, 2018 3:31 pm

During a livestream broadcast yesterday, right-wing pastor and rabid conspiracy theorist Paul Begley raised the possibility that “Illuminati assassins” may have targeted White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow with a “heart attack gun.”

Kudlow was hospitalized after suffering a heart attack earlier this week and Begley wants to know if it was somehow related to his criticism of Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau following the G7 summit.

“I want to know,” Begley declared. “Are there Illuminati assassins and would they kill people to continue their agenda? I’m wondering, are there such things as heart attack guns?”

Begley claimed that right-wing publisher Andrew Breitbart mysteriously died of a heart attack the night before he was supposedly going to release a damaging video and wondered if the same forces may now be targeting Kudlow.

Falsely claiming that Kudlow had declared that “there is a special place in hell” for Trudeau following the summit—that statement was actually made by a different White House adviser, Peter Navarro—Begley noted that it was a strange coincidence that Kudlow suffered “a massive heart attack” right after he criticized the “globalist elitist” Trudeau.

Begley proceeded to link Kudlow’s heart attack to the recent deaths of designer Kate Spade and travel writer Anthony Bourdain, whom he believes may have been killed as “high profile sacrifices of the Illuminati” during the annual Bilderberg conference.

“It’s demonic or something,” he said. “Is it the New World Order? Is it the Illuminati? Are there Illuminati assassins?”
American Dream

Postby 82_28 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:13 pm

Wow. Espousing critical thinking skills in the public has definitely increased in magnitude. I don't think "they'll" ever understand that you don't ever just jump into conspiracy theories and believe them. Entertain the thought, yes absolutely. Jesus, most of us here are pretty damned ardent 9/11 CD troofers, but not to the point of being embarrassingly still not open to other explanations. The "crypticness" of "Q's" posts are clearly formatted so, that anyone with a weakness for inscrutable jargon will fall for it as if they are co-players in a spy novel, film, game.

Helicopter.
CRASH.
Newport Beach.
Hotel GM.
What happened @ these hotels?

_27-1_yes_USA94-2
_27-1_yes_USA58-A
_27-1_yes_USA04
_Conf_BECZ_y056-(3)_y
The_Castle_Runs_RED_yes
Godspeed.

I have not read anything about or by "Q" other than here. Do threads ever ask "Q" to cut the shit and just explain what the fuck it's talking about in common terms?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:17 pm

Oh, I saw a link to this today. A flick by Dinesh D'Souza. :zomg

https://www.deathofanationmovie.com/

Not since 1860 have the Democrats so fanatically refused to accept the result of a free election. That year, their target was Lincoln. They smeared him. They went to war to defeat him. In the end, they assassinated him.

Now the target of the Democrats is President Trump and his supporters. The Left calls them racists, white supremacists and fascists. These charges are used to justify driving Trump from office and discrediting the right "by any means necessary."

But which is the party of the slave plantation? Which is the party that invented white supremacy? Which is the party that praised fascist dictators and shaped their genocidal policies and was in turn praised by them?

Moreover, which is the party of racism today? Is fascism now institutionally embodied on the right or on the left?

Through stunning historical recreations and a searching examination of fascism and white supremacy, Death of a Nation cuts through progressive big lies to expose hidden history and explosive truths.

Lincoln united his party and saved America from the Democrats for the first time. Can Trump—and we—come together and save America for the second time?

There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:40 pm

I have not read anything about or by "Q" other than here. Do threads ever ask "Q" to cut the shit and just explain what the fuck it's talking about in common terms?

If they do, he doesn't oblige.

And fuck, that D'Souza flick.
I'm gonna have to start smoking weed again if I want to even try to digest that shite.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby American Dream » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:56 pm

American Dream

Postby American Dream » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:28 am

Paul McGuire: America Is Controlled By A ‘Hidden Network Of Practicing Pedophiles’

By Kyle Mantyla | June 15, 2018 10:40 am

Paul McGuire, author of the book “Trumpocalypse: The End-Times President, a Battle Against the Globalist Elite, and the Countdown to Armageddon,” appeared recently on the “Prophecy In The News” program where he asserted that the United States government is controlled by a massive secret network of Satanic “practicing pedophiles.”

“The reality is in America, we do have a hidden, invisible shadow government,” McGuire said. “It’s true and there is a trail of verifiable, impeccable evidence that proves it’s true.”

McGuire said that the media is “fake news because they’re not talking about the single most important story in America right now and for the last thirty years and that is simply this: At the very highest levels of government, culture, entertainment, media, politics—both in the United States and Europe—there currently exists and has existed for at least 30 or 40 years at a very high level, a largely hidden network of practicing pedophiles.”

“I would be failing as an American citizen … and as a Christian,” McGuire insisted, “if I didn’t tell you this. But there are high-level people who belong to a satanic network, they’re practicing satanists and one of the things that they’re into—and I’m sorry to say this, I don’t even want to talk about this … They abuse children emotionally, psychologically and very brutally, sadistically, including murder, in their sexual rape and torture and mutilation of these young children.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/paul ... edophiles/
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:19 pm

Corey Stewart Makes It A Mission To ‘Offend At Least One Liberal’ Every Day

By Kyle Mantyla | April 13, 2018 10:44 am

Corey Stewart, the Confederate-memorial-loving, fiercely anti-immigrant Virginia politician who is seeking the Republican nomination to challenge Sen. Tim Kaine in the fall, appeared on pastor Paul Begley’s YouTube channel yesterday, where he declared that it is his mission to say something “politically incorrect” every day simply to offend liberals.

Begley, a right-wing conspiracy theorist who dubiously asserted earlier this year that he had direct knowledge that First Lady Melania Trump had ordered the White House to be “completely exorcised” of demons before she would move in, asked Stewart what he would do to protect religious freedom in the workplace if he is elected to the U.S. Senate.

Stewart replied that he will “always stand with the church” because “for the last 50 years, our religion, our nature, our culture, our heritage, our values have been under attack” by liberals who have “essentially limited our First Amendment freedoms” via political correctness.

“Americans know that our nation is sick and our nation is weak,” he added. “We have allowed the left to push us around, to stamp on our freedoms and our values, and we have got to stand up to it. Every morning, I wake up [and] I promise myself I am going to say at least one politically incorrect thing every day and offend at least one liberal and I think we should all do that.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/core ... every-day/
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:26 pm

Perry Stone: Many World Leaders Are Luciferians Who Pray To Satan Before Dinner

By Kyle Mantyla | June 18, 2018 10:52 am

End Times pastor Perry Stone recently delivered a sermon in which he recalled a meeting he had a few years ago with a billionaire businessman who informed him that many world leaders are Luciferians who bow their heads in prayer to Satan before dinner.

“He said something to me that I will never forget and this is probably going to amaze some of you,” Stone said. “He said, ‘You’d be shocked how many of the world leaders, especially in Europe, are Luciferians.'”

“This is a secret cabal of people,” Stone continued. “He said, ‘These individuals are from the Catholic and Orthodox backgrounds, so they had a Christian background when they were raised, but as they got older and were educated in the universities, they had a twisted concept of Lucifer or Satan.'”

Stone claims that he was told by this businessman than these world leaders misinterpret a passage from the Bible to conclude that “Satan owns world kingdoms,” which leads them to believe that “if we associate ourselves with Satan and we give our allegiance to him, he has the power to give us the world kingdoms, to give us counties and nations, and to make a lot of money.”

According to Stone, this unnamed businessman said that he has attended dinners with “really high-level business people in some of the nations of Europe” at which the guests must “rise together and pray to our father Lucifer” before eating.

“It absolutely happens,” Stone said. “I know for a fact that there are people in high places who have dedicated or given themselves over to Lucifer … If you’re going to be a world leader and have an effective leadership, then you are going to have to somehow, in some way, align yourself in the allegiance of Satan.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/perr ... re-dinner/
American Dream

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:58 pm

Is it just me, or does that last sentence sound like he's giving advice rather than a warning?

If you’re going to be a world leader and have an effective leadership, then you are going to have to somehow, in some way, align yourself in the allegiance of Satan.”
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby American Dream » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:04 pm

WHO IS Q?
QAnon, the Crazy Pro-Trump Conspiracy, Melts Down Over OIG Report

They believe Trump and Mueller were secretly investigating Democrats and that the Justice Department watchdog would reveal all. Now they think there is a secret, second report.

WILL SOMMER
06.19.18 4:59 AM ET

A man armed with a rifle and a handgun drove an armored truck to the Hoover Dam last Friday and started blocking traffic. He brought a homemade sign with him that said, “Release the OIG report.”

Except the report was already out.

The Justice Department’s Office of the Inspector General released a report the day before criticizing the actions of FBI officials like James Comey during the Hillary Clinton email investigation. President Trump wrongly claimed it “exonerated” him, and right-wing media seized on the revelation that FBI agent Peter Strzok sent a text saying that “we’ll stop” Trump in 2016.

But for followers of the byzantine QAnon conspiracy theory, who had been promised that the report would contain far more damaging revelations about Democrats, the report has been one big anticlimax. The sign the armored truck driver held up on the bridge appeared to reference the idea, promoted by QAnon, that Trump possesses another OIG report that would bring down his enemies once and for all. The second report supposedly proves the FBI, the Justice Department, and top Democrats broke laws in an attempt to stop Trump from winning the presidency. Now Trump just has to release it, QAnon says.

“QAnon” started last November, with a series of cryptic messages posted on the anonymous 4Chan forum. The clues, which QAnon believers claim depict a world where Trump is constantly winning, special counsel Robert Mueller is actually investigating Clinton, and a number of top Democrats are on the verge of being sent from Guantanamo Bay, come from the anonymous “Q”—a reference to the high-ranking Q-level security clearance.

“The second report supposedly proves the FBI, the Justice Department, and top Democrats broke laws in an attempt to stop Trump from winning the presidency.”

There’s no evidence that Q actually has access to national security secrets, or is anything more than a random person trolling Trump supporters on the internet, but that hasn’t stopped QAnon from winning a number of adherents, including Roseanne Barr. In April, hundreds of QAnon believers marched in D.C., chanting QAnon slogans like “Where we go one, we go all” and demanding “transparency” about the Justice Department.

Q’s clues had long hyped up the release of the OIG report. But then the report came out, and it wasn’t filled with the kinds of revelations QAnon supporters were promised. Now QAnon believers and the mysterious “Q” are scrambling to react to the report’s disappointment.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-the ... oig-report
American Dream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion