“The Storm”

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: “The Storm”

Postby American Dream » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:18 pm

Paul Begley: Obama Is Leading An Illuminati Plot To Assassinate Trump

By Kyle Mantyla | February 9, 2018 3:59 pm

Right-wing pastor Paul Begley, who we first became aware of when he claimed to have insider information that First Lady Melania ordered the White House to be “completely exorcised” of demons before she moved in, streamed a video on YouTube earlier this week in which he asserted that Barack Obama is leading an Illuminati plot to assassinate President Trump.

“We know right now, folks, that this was treasonous,” Begley said. “They’ve tried to hijack our nation, they tried to override our election and they are trying to destroy our Constitution. This is a cabal and by their own text messages, they even say they have secret societies and they say that these societies are meeting and these are top level people of several different U.S. government agencies working together as an Illuminati, working together as a cabal, to overthrow the United States of America.”

“I think that Bill Ayers is behind the scenes,” he continued. “I know that Barack ‘Barry’ Obama, I know that Barack Hussein Obama, I know that he is orchestrating it.

Begley said that Obama and these secret societies are working to “impeach President Trump on lies,” but if that doesn’t work, they will seek to get Trump declared “deranged and incompetent and dangerous” and have him removed from office.

If those efforts fail, Begley said, then the final option will be assassination.

“We don’t have proof of assassination,” he said, “but I guarantee, if we could crawl into the bowels of these secret societies, there is a Plan C in place.”
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby American Dream » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:38 pm

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches ... hile-ring/

Corsi Accuses Schiff of Being Part of a Pedophile Ring

FEBRUARY 8, 2018 BY ED BRAYTON

Jerome Corsi, the birther buffoon who went from being a “journalist” for the Worldnutdaily to being a “journalist” for InfoWars (talk about a giant step sideways), is now accusing Rep. Adam Schiff of being involved with a pedophile ring. Evidence for this? Of course not. How silly of you to ask.

...Yes, you “discover” that. And by “discover,” he means you pull it from your anal cavity, or the anal cavity of someone you don’t know on an internet message board. And then you declare it to be true without a shred of evidence to support it. It’s probably just as well. Evidence has an obvious liberal bias anyway.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches ... hile-ring/
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:36 am

Jerome Corsi: Russian Plane Crash Was ‘A CIA Hit’ To Cover Up The Uranium One Scandal

By Kyle Mantyla | February 12, 2018 10:22 am

Jerome Corsi, a right-wing “journalist” for the conspiracy theory website Infowars, appeared on “The Alex Jones Show” yesterday to discuss the crash of an airplane in Russia in which 71 people were killed. Corsi asserted that the crash was really the result of a bomb planted by the CIA to kill executives of the Russian energy corporation Rosatom in order to cover up the Uranium One “scandal.”

Rosatom is at the center of the bogus Uranium One right-wing conspiracy theory and Corsi declared that this plane crash was really “a CIA hit” to kill company executives in order to prevent them from testifying against Hillary Clinton, despite the fact that there is no evidence to support his claim that any executives from Rosatom were even on the plane in question.

“It turns out on the plane crash, there were several executives of Rosatom, which is the Russian energy agency that is involved in the Uranium One deal,” Corsi said. “There were several executives actually on board of this airplane. One of the top ones was a gentleman named Ivanov, who ended up being the CFO of Rosatom. This is the agency that has been involved in the whole Uranium One deal.”

“The suspicions are it may have been a U.S. intelligence agency CIA hit to kill these Rosatom executives to prevent them from testifying or being available to give testimony in the beginning inquiries on the whole Uranium One scandal, which I’m predicting will be the end of Robert Mueller’s career,” Corsi said.
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:40 am

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby American Dream » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:53 pm

Far-Right Radio Host Claims Barack Obama Is Forming A Private Army To Assassinate Government Leaders

By Kyle Mantyla | February 12, 2018 3:36 pm

Last week, Dave Hodges, host of the right-wing radio program “The Common Sense Show,” appeared on Sheila Zilinsky’s “Weekend Vigilante” podcast, where he declared that sources have informed him that Barack Obama is forming a private army that will work with the gang MS-13 to assassinate government officials in order to force the United Nations to impose martial law on America and reinstall Obama as leader.

“Where is our little pal Barry Soetoro?” Zilinksy asked. “He’s been strangely silent.”

“He is pulling together his SES, his private army,” Hodges responded. “I have sources—and I think one or two of them might go on the record eventually—where Obama’s secret military force … is now partnering with MS-13 and they are going to serve as the Fifth Column when the United States is involved in a war and we will see political assassinations of law enforcement, of political opposition people. It will be the same kind of purge that Hitler put upon the communists when he burned down the Reichstag.”

“This is what is coming,” he added. “What he hopes will happen, and this is something that I have also been told, is that the United States goes under the United Nations as a protectorate because we are in chaos and they take us over in a martial law move. What we will see is Obama installed as the leader of the United States under UN protectorate laws.”
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:10 pm

Anti-abortion group Operation Rescue has become fully “red-pilled” by an 8chan conspiracy theory

SHARON KANN

It was concerning enough when in January 2018, the anti-abortion group Operation Rescue encouraged followers to look into the allegations of an anonymous conspiracy theorist on the 8chan message board. Now, it appears that Operation Rescue, with its history of violent rhetoric and harassment, has become fully converted and is seeking to cultivate anti-abortion followers into believers in a far-right conspiracy theory.

Headed by longtime extremists Troy Newman and Cheryl Sullenger -- the latter has served time for conspiring to bomb an abortion clinic -- Operation Rescue has been described as an organization dedicated to “shut[ting] down abortion clinics by systematically harassing their employees into quitting.” Operation Rescue initially signaled that they’d been “red-pilled” -- a term popularized by the “alt-right” to refer to an ideological conversion to “seeing the world as it really is” -- in a January 7 press release, in which the group signal-boosted a series of posts from a far-right community on 8chan.

8chan is a message board system -- similar to 4chan and Reddit -- that enables users to engage in discussions anonymously. This has made such communities hotbeds of racist commentary, misogyny, and politically motivated harassment campaigns, in addition to serving as fertile ground for those in the so-called “alt-right” or white nationalist movement. As Mother Jones’ Mariah Blake explained, “men’s rights forums on sites like 4chan and Reddit are awash in misogyny and anti-feminist vitriol” -- a trend that has turned such sites into what Vox’s Aja Romano called a “gateway drug” that leads people into the “alt-right.”

In the January 7 release, Operation Rescue focused on an 8chan conspiracy theory called “The Storm” in which a user who refers to himself as “Q” claims to be a “high-level government insider” secretly sharing clues to “inform the public about POTUS’s master plan to stage a countercoup against members of the deep state.” The scope of the conspiracy theory has expanded to encompass all types of events, ranging from a fire at Trump Tower to a train accident involving Republican members of Congress. Most recently, followers of The Storm have joined a campaign calling for the release of a four-page classified memo drafted by House intelligence committee Republicans that allegedly shows illicit behavior by the FBI and Justice Department during the early phases of investigating connections between Trump associates and Russia -- a campaign organized around the Twitter hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo. According to The Daily Beast, right-wing figures as well as online message board communities “have since turned the hashtag into a rallying cry, imploring fans to tweet the hashtag.” On February 2, the President Donald Trump authorized the release of the memo, despite explicit warnings from the FBI about the veracity of its contents.

In the January 7 press release, Operation Rescue acknowledged that "Q" is a conspiracy theorist -- or at least inspires conspiracy theories. Since then, the social media activity of the group and its leadership indicates that they’ve gone full Sean Hannity. Between January 7 and February 12, both Sullenger’s Twitter account and the official Operation Rescue account have increased their engagements with accounts promoting #ReleaseTheMemo and related hashtags (#Qanon, #TheGreatAwakening, #FollowTheWhiteRabbit). In the past month alone, Sullenger’s changed her account handle to “CherylS sez #ReleaseTheMemo” and followed a number of right-wing media personalities’ accounts, including Alex Jones, Jerome Corsi, Paul Joseph Watson, Mike Cernovich, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Mark Levin, and Sara Carter.

Since January 2018, Sullenger and Operation Rescue’s social media accounts have demonstrated a precipitous slide into full-embrace of The Storm and #ReleaseTheMemo:

Read more at: https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2018/ ... ory/219247
American Dream

Postby Jerky » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:45 pm

I wonder if these people ever flash on the fact that THEY are the Western world's precise equivalent to the nihilistic Jihadis who have made a hell-hole out of so much of the Middle East?

I hope that if the Democrats ever manage to regain control of the levers of power in the USA, that a significant minority within the party realizes that they need to deal with this civilizational problem in all the ways that it is so loudly screaming out for.

J.
Jerky

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:47 am

Jerky » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:45 pm wrote:I wonder if these people ever flash on the fact that THEY are the Western world's precise equivalent to the nihilistic Jihadis who have made a hell-hole out of so much of the Middle East?

I hope that if the Democrats ever manage to regain control of the levers of power in the USA, that a significant minority within the party realizes that they need to deal with this civilizational problem in all the ways that it is so loudly screaming out for.

J.

In what way(s) should the rabid fantasies of thousands of ideological nutjobs and opportunists be dealt with?
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby Elvis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:34 am

Pundit and GOP candidate Tom Tancredo shared Seth Rich / Clinton murder conspiracy theories and racist images on Facebook

Weasel word! Weasel word!
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:05 am

Speaking of Weasels and Weasel Words:

Yeah, "conspiracy theory" is a bullshit term, but the amount of bullshit above is far superior. The first one at least list some facts along with its unsupported implications. The rest? PetCo must have sold out of dog whistles after Tancredo's visit.

Drop the phrase "climate change" or "Russian collusion" and you're part of some ridiculous Soros/Obama Global Cartel or fake newz propaganda, but "murderous democrats" gets a pass. Yeah, America. Where a black former president was "divisive" simply by being black, but a president who legitimizes white supremacists and excuses nazis is believed to be a crusader for justice and truth.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby Jerky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:08 pm

In a sane world, Alex Jones would not be allowed on air to spew his lies. These are real people he's accusing of incredible crimes, with zero evidence. He needs to be bankrupt, and if he persists, behind bars for a while. He's a criminal, as is Jerome Corsi, and a whole host of vile shits.

That's a start.

J.

mentalgongfu2 » 13 Feb 2018 04:47 wrote:
Jerky » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:45 pm wrote:I wonder if these people ever flash on the fact that THEY are the Western world's precise equivalent to the nihilistic Jihadis who have made a hell-hole out of so much of the Middle East?

J.

In what way(s) should the rabid fantasies of thousands of ideological nutjobs and opportunists be dealt with?
Jerky

Postby Elvis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:43 pm

The weasel word I referred to is, if it's not clear, "racist images."

I suppose "Clinton murder conspiracy theories" qualifies as well.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby American Dream » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:43 pm

Jerome Corsi: Obama’s Portrait Was A Secret Symbol Of ‘The Pedophilia They’re Engaging In’

By Kyle Mantyla | February 13, 2018 3:42 pm

Jerome Corsi, a right-wing “journalist” for the conspiracy theory website Infowars, is now spending literally hours every day on a YouTube livechat devoted to “decoding” posts from “QAnon,” an anonymous 8Chan forum board poster whom some right-wing activists believe to be a high-ranking official within the Trump administration.

Corsi was online yesterday when the official portraits of Barack and Michelle Obama were released, and like so many others on the Right, he saw something nefarious in the paintings, asserting that the foliage and flowers in Barack Obama’s portrait were a symbol of “the pedophilia that they’re engaging in.”

“That is one of the weirdest presidential portraits I have ever seen,” Corsi said. “It’s a bizarre picture.”

“It’s a reference to the loss of virginity in terms of a physical sense,” he added. “It’s a very physical reference to loss of virginity … This whole elite globalist pedophilia is a major theme that Q continues to remind us underlies a lot of these globalists that we are dealing with. The fact that they are sitting on flowers and the deflowering could be easily an image of the pedophilia that they’re engaging in or the slavery pedophilia, you know, tend your gardens everybody, their slave gardens.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/jero ... gaging-in/
American Dream

Postby Jerky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:53 pm

The portraits are beautiful, and anyone who sees "pedophilia" in them most likely harbors pedophilic urges, themselves.

Just by looking at Corsi, I'd wager good money he's a demented pervert.

J.
Jerky

Postby American Dream » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:07 pm

Alex Jones: Artist Painted Sperm On Obama As Part Of Globalist Plot

By Jared Holt | February 13, 2018 2:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56WWhgRmPpI

Infowars leader and crackpot conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, contributing to the second phase of the ongoing right-wing smear campaign against the artist who painted Barack Obama’s presidential portrait, claimed that the artist purposefully painted an image of sperm on Obama’s face to fulfill part of a globalist agenda to “have everything be a ritual of abomination.”

Today on Infowars, Jones claimed the artist Kehinde Wiley, who was hired to paint Obama, “is obsessed with sperm” and that “all of his paintings have sperm swimming all over everything.” For some reason, Jones also felt the need to clarify that the alleged sperm shape in question was a “GMO sperm” that was “fully formed.”

“You say, ‘But, it doesn’t make sense, it’s so degenerate.’ It’s a religion of degeneracy. It’s what globalism is. It’s what Satanism is,” Jones said. “So there you go, President Obama covered in sperm in new national portrait, and it’s all part of the joke in your face, because they don’t want upright strength. They want to have everything be a ritual of abomination.”

Other crackpot conspiracy theorists like Fox News’ Sean Hannity, “investigative reporter” Liz Crokin, and a writer at Milo Yiannopoulous’ “Dangerous” publication also latched on to the painted-sperm theory.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/alex ... list-plot/
American Dream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion