Franklin scandal perp Robert Wadman on gun control

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Franklin scandal perp Robert Wadman on gun control

Postby Marionumber1 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:00 am

I feel very conflicted about this because on the one hand, I largely agree with his message, but on the other hand, he's a child molester who lied on the stand to put his rape victim in prison, and lacks more than a little credibility when it comes to his law enforcement career. Either way, I was surprised to see the name Robert C. Wadman in a context outside of Franklin. Though speaking of Franklin, it's interesting to see Wadman admit that he "carried a firearm as a law enforcement officer for over 35 years", even though he tried to argue at trial that Alisha Owen lied about him pointing a loaded gun at her because he never carried a gun since his days as a federal agent in the 1970s (which was proven false, but Owen's jury didn't care). Talk about the irony of the state's witness perjuring himself to convict the defendant of perjury...

Commentary: I’ve supported the Second Amendment. Now I’m exposing the NRA’s power and myths.
With the recent school shootings in mind, I want to give the devil his due.

By Robert C. Wadman | For The Tribune · Published: February 26 Updated: February 26, 2018
Marionumber1

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to General Discussion