I need to die

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

I need to die

Postby Blue » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:47 pm

now. Can't take family hate any fucking more. Best way, please help...
Blue

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I need to die

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:51 pm

Counterpoint: you do not need to die. You need to breathe. Outside.

I am rooting for you.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Blue » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:57 pm

I need to disappear help me leave this place
Blue

Postby dada » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:01 pm

Don't die, Blue, not yet. Are there other options? Try anything else first. I mean, if you're considering something that drastic, consider other drastic actions. Can you get away from them, put some distance between you and them? Cut them off, no contact.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby thrulookingglass » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:03 pm

Please don't sweetheart. Please. I, most unfortunately, feel as you do. Please, hang in there. Life seriously can't get much worse than this. Love finds a way. Change is on the horizon. Look to the morning star. Change must come. No one should be forced to live as we do.
thrulookingglass

Postby dada » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:24 pm

I've never died for real yet in this life, but the times I've died on the inside are many many. Countless dark nights. Thru really feels it, too. We're with you.

It really does feel like you're really dying, I know. You can do it, though, just by not doing anything, letting time pass, even though it hurts. When you die on the inside, you come back again, twice born. What WR said, get outside, breathe. Walk, just walk. I pace outside at night in the driveway, sometimes for hours.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby peartreed » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:37 pm

You’re at the turnaround point. If it can’t get worse it can only get better.

Choose to live with less hate.

Allow a gradual recovery.

Protect yourself by removing yourself from those radiating hate while you recover in a different, objective or distant environment without immediate antagonism. If you cannot separate from them, integrate your inner strength to prevail through the turmoil.

You are too valuable to be lost.
peartreed

Postby RocketMan » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:40 pm

NO.

You do not. Take heart. We're all here, rooting for you. Most, if not all of us, have felt the same as you.

Take heart.

You are loved. You are important. Don't you goddam lose sight of that.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby 82_28 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:43 pm

Blue, Blue, Blue!!!! What is going on? Can you give us the reason why you are feeling so down? Many of us here have been there before too! My very existence on this site is because, yes, I was suicidal right around when you see my joined date. I used posting here as a distraction then and also made many good friends in real life along the way. Please tell us what is up. Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking? Trust me, it's not a total fix, I get that, but you have insta friends here, you really do. I did and have.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby RocketMan » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:46 pm

YOU. DO. NOT. NEED. TO. DIE.

Reach out, pm, anyone, hell I'll talk to you, I'll give you my number. We will all face it at our appointed time. BUT YOURS ISN'T NOW.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby NeonLX » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Blue, feel free to PM me. I "needed" to die back in 2013. Almost made it happen but didn't quite pull it off. So...yeah. Don't try to die. PM me instead. Or talk here amongst family if that feels better.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:02 pm

Blue there are angels here that care about you...... pm me if you want .....anytime :lovehearts: :hug1:
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby NeonLX » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Don't let family hate do you in. I wound up walking away from it. Easy? Maybe not. Necessary? You damn betcha.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Postby RocketMan » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:06 pm

NeonLX brings da WISDOM.
-I don't like hoodlums.
RocketMan

Postby NeonLX » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:09 pm

1-800-273-8255. Only takes 2 seconds to dial.
NeonLX

Next

Return to General Discussion