Kavanaugh & Judge ALLEGEDLY gang raped women

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Kavanaugh & Judge ALLEGEDLY gang raped women

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:01 am

Michael Avenatti said he has 'significant evidence' that Brett Kavanaugh participated in sexual misconduct in high school

Attorney Michael Avenatti claimed he has evidence that Brett Kavanaugh, nominee for the Supreme Court, participated in sexual misconduct in high school.
He said that at multiple house parties in the early 1980s, Kavanaugh and his friend Mark Judge plied women with alcohol and drugs "in order to allow a 'train' of men to subsequently gang rape them."
His claim comes the same night The New Yorker published allegations from Deborah Ramirez, who said Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at a party when they were students at Yale University.
Attorney Michael Avenatti added to the storm of sexual misconduct allegations against Brett Kavanaugh on Sunday, claiming he has "significant evidence" that the Supreme Court nominee participated in sexual misconduct in high school.

In an email to Mike Davis, the chief counsel for nominations for the Senate Judiciary Committee, Avenatti said he had evidence that at house parties in the early 1980s, Kavanaugh, his friend Mark Judge, and others plied women with alcohol and drugs "in order to allow a 'train' of men to subsequently gang rape them."

Avenatti did not identify any witnesses or disclose more details about the alleged incidents. He tweeted a screenshot of the email Sunday evening after announcing he represented a woman with "credible information" about Kavanaugh and Judge.

Avenatti elaborated to Politico later on Sunday that he represents a group of people, including one victim and multiple witnesses, who can corroborate allegations involving Kavanaugh and Judge.

Also on Sunday, The New Yorker published an allegation from Deborah Ramirez, a former Yale University classmate of Kavanaugh's, who claimed Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at a dorm-room party during the 1983-84 school year. Avenatti clarified that his client was not Ramirez.

The two allegations come less than a week before Christine Blasey Ford is set to testify in open court about her claim that Kavanaugh attempted to rape her while they were in high school. Ford said Judge was a witness to the incident.

Kavanaugh has denied both Ramirez and Ford's allegations.

Avenatti, who also represents adult film actress Stormy Daniels in her lawsuit against President Donald Trump, said he "will be demanding the opportunity to present testimony" to the Senate Judicial Committee, which is overseeing Kavanaugh's nomination proceedings.

https://www.businessinsider.com/michael ... ugh-2018-9

New allegations surface against Brett Kavanaugh from Yale student who says he thrust his genitals in her face
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/new-al ... tals-face/
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Re: to allow a ‘train’ of men to subsequently gang rape them

Postby 82_28 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:08 am

The man is filth. I imparted sorta that one of my dearest friends was "GRed" which was only revealed to me last week. We are now in our early 40s. But she did not have the courage to tell me. She was ashamed and shit. I "understand". But I don't. What I don't understand is why it happened at all. I also "imparted" that she did not bring it up for anything political, however this has been so locked on my train of thought for a week and to have this come up. People not believing the women, undercutting them etc. Makes me fucking furious. This fuck should not be confirmed for shit until there is a full fucking investigation.

(Of note "GRed" is that I use that in order to avoid using the term because it is so physically repulsive. I don't know which way to put it is better. This is my friend. I just do not want to think of it.)
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Elvis » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:21 am

I'm thinking of how easily (and unfairly) Al Franken was forced out, and the utter hypocrisy of the Republican senators.

For Kavanaugh, what's the relevant statute of limitations? I'd like to think prison is a possibility.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby 82_28 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:29 am

Everyone who knows anything about shit from shinola knows Franken didn't do shit.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:54 am

there are no statute of limitations on the crimes committed by Kavanaugh in Montgomery MD

Montgomery MD PD Chief Tom Manger confirms that they are prepared to investigate sexual allegations against Brett Kavanaugh if a complaint is filed by the victim and they confirm the assault took place in their county.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby km artlu » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:35 am

“…on the crimes committed by Kavanaugh…”

An ‘alleged’ would probably be appreciated by those who struggled over centuries to institute the rule of law.
km artlu

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:50 am

they're scared to death that a blue wave will sweep the Senate away from their filthy hands before they can get another misogynist on the bench. They will do or say whatever they can because they can fuckin' taste the end of Roe, with the shitty states gearing up to end abortion rights. And then they can tell the Christian fucknuts that all their faith and prayers paid off because they get to control women's bodies.

9/19/2018

Conservatives Are Right: This Is About Abortion
Making the rounds in conservative shit-tossing circles in the last day or so is that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford's allegation that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh attempted to rape her in 1982 when they were both in high school wouldn't have been heard at all if Kavanaugh were a solid vote to uphold Roe v. Wade. "It's about abortion," they say, these bloated white men who rarely see the sun from their snake holes. And it really is an all-star line-up of demi-human fuck rags that are asserting this

Erick "Erick" Erickson, over on his website The Regurgitant, stated flatly that Democrats are supporting Ford and attacking Kavanaugh "in order to protect the right to kill girls in utero." Yes, this pasty motherfucker, who tells us over and over to love each other because GodJeebus wrote it in his wacky book of fairy tales, said, "This entire thing is about the right to kill kids, not about the veracity of the accusation." Although, you know, no one accused Neil Gorsuch of attempted rape, so were Democrats just lazy then?

Over on his radio show, Shakey the Deaf Clown's Masturbatorium of Rage, Rush Limbaugh blurbled, "This is all about abortion. It is about nothing else as far as the left is concerned. They want to be able to continue uninterrupted with their behavior when it comes to abortion. Sex without consequence, life without consequence. They are scared to death that a Republican or a conservative majority is going to overturn Roe vs. Wade." And then he unhinged his jaw to eat the array of puppies laid before him at the start of every episode.

On his Fox "news," Tucker Carlson spoke up before being bitch-slapped on his show, Everyone Bitch Slaps Tucker Carlson, offering, "Does anyone really believe the story would have surfaced if Brett Kavanaugh had pledged allegiance to Roe v Wade? Of course, it wouldn't have." And then he went on to burn a cross, salute Hitler, and get bitch slapped by whichever vaguely liberal guest he had on to bitch slap him, all while he stared out at us like the most racist and confused cocker spaniel ever.

And, you know, let's be fair: they're right that this is about abortion. Except not in the way they're putting it. 'Cause, see, what it's really about is that woman-hating conservatives know that Kavanaugh is the final vote to overturn Roe v. Wade, and that's the fuckin' goal here. Kavanaugh is the pay-off for decades of support, through money and votes, of the evangelical nutzoid right.

They've been wearing their knees out since the Reagan era, praying and drooling over the prospect of shitcanning abortion rights and forcing all those whores to have their goddamn babies. They thought that Robert Bork would be their black-robed savior back in 1987, but those liberal motherfuckers made a case about Bork being batshit insane, and so Reagan nominated Anthony Kennedy after the Senate voted Bork down, and that heathen son of a bitch Kennedy kept upholding Roe. It's fuckin' poetic to these savage zealots that Kavanaugh would take Kennedy's place and do what Kennedy didn't and what Bork would have.

So let's reverse this shit here. Yeah, it's about abortion. Because, see, I don't know if Democrats would have brought up the Ford allegations if Kavanaugh were a liberal nominee. I'd like to think they would have, especially considering how quickly they turned against Al Franken and Anthony Weiner. But I sure as shit know that if Kavanaugh did believe Roe was settled law, Republicans would have been screaming for the FBI to be involved.

Now, though, the GOP wants this shit to go away, and they are sticking with Kavanaugh because they're scared to death that a blue wave will sweep the Senate away from their filthy hands before they can get another misogynist on the bench. They will do or say whatever they can because they can fuckin' taste the end of Roe, with the shitty states gearing up to end abortion rights. And then they can tell the Christian fucknuts that all their faith and prayers paid off because they get to control women's bodies.

Which is exactly what Kavanaugh tried to do in 1982.
http://rudepundit.blogspot.com

DkEoFNBX4AAu7bW-2.jpg

for a party that spent $70M investigating Bill Clinton, the GOP sure seems angry today.....

In the Senate Judiciary Committee's 202-year history, it has not had a single Republican woman member
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:40 am

Michael Avenatti

Verified account

@MichaelAvenatti
Follow Follow @MichaelAvenatti
More
Warning: My client re Kavanaugh has previously done work within the State Dept, U.S. Mint, & DOJ. She has been granted multiple security clearances in the past including Public Trust & Secret. The GOP and others better be very careful in trying to suggest that she is not credible
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:53 am

David Cay Johnston
9 hrs ·
A reader below asks how religious beliefs affect the thinking and conduct of Senators Hatch, Flake, Lee, and Crapo, all Mormons. My answer:

If any of the senators who are LDS (Mormon) expect to become celestialized with untold millions of wives and their own planet to populate with spirit children before they are born physically, they must ALWAYS do the right thing, doing it so resolutely that it becomes impossible to do the wrong thing. Think of this as a sort of prison of perfect morality you create for yourself, if you want to become a god. As the church teaches: man is as god once was and as god is as man may become. This assumes a world with no moral ambiguities, just right and wrong.
Church leaders tell of a man told to present himself at the Temple in Salt Lake at an appointed hour to have his “calling and election” made sure, an exceptionally rare event guaranteeing he will become a god after Earthly death. He got a flat tire and was late. He was denied, since, the church teaches, this was so important that he should have checked to make sure his tires were ok or left earlier.
Harsh is the Mormon god, abiding not the slightest wrongful conduct if you wish to live eternally as a god.
Based on the Kavanaugh matter alone, none of these Mormon elders are going to make it. That means an eternal life at a less than celestial level, a glorious existence except that they will exist knowing what they could have had (like all those women) had they only followed the teaching of an LDS song they all sang as children: “Choose the right when a choice is placed before you…. Choose the right! There is peace in righteous doing. Choose the right! There's safety for the soul. Choose the right in all labors you're pursuing; Let God and heaven be your goal."
Oh, BTW, those who fall short get no sex. So, if you are a true believer, you must conduct yourself with absolute propriety at all times or no plural, eternal celestial marriage. Of course with millions of wives you wouldn't have relationships with any of them, just sex as often as you want with your choice of any righteous woman. As the saying goes, every utopia is rally a dystopia.
And to think of missing out on all those women there to serve you just because you spoke ill of an Earthly woman before you even heard her story. Tragic, I tell you, tragic.
https://www.facebook.com/davidcay
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby liminalOyster » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:49 am

I'm not terribly big, for the most part, on Trigger Warnings but this title is a bit over the top without some quotes and or a little bit of context/attribution
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:41 pm

here it is ...it is in the OP

quotes and or a little bit of context/attribution

and in this link that I posted

https://www.businessinsider.com/michael ... ugh-2018-9

Michael Avenatti

Retweeted Ronna McDaniel

.@GOPChairwoman: Any time you would like to compare my track record over the last 7 mos. with yours or Trump's relating to the credibility of info and stmts, I would be happy to. Not a single thing I have said in countless interviews over the last 7 mos. has proven to be false.Michael Avenatti added,

Ronna McDaniel
Verified account

@GOPChairwoman
How do we know this is a baseless smear against Judge Kavanaugh?
1) No witnesses.
2) No corroborating evidence.
3) Michael Avenatti is involved.

Michael Avenatti

My e-mail of this morning directed to Mr. Davis, Chief Counsel for Nominations for the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee. The American people deserve to know the truth and evidence regarding the allegations. There must be no effort made to avoid it.

southpaw

southpaw Retweeted MJ Lee
The Sentinel reporter @BrianKarem has been repeatedly pointing out to people on here that his story did not identify the investigating agency.
MJ Lee

@mj_lee
The Montgomery County Police Department says it has "not received a request by any alleged victim nor a victim’s attorney to initiate a police report or a criminal investigation regarding Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh."

I'll change the title
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Cordelia » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:00 pm

km artlu » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:35 pm wrote:“…on the crimes committed by Kavanaugh…”

An ‘alleged’ would probably be appreciated by those who struggled over centuries to institute the rule of law.

Quite right.........unless Trump orders another FBI investigation to address sexual 'misconduct', 'assault', etc... and/or his accusers press charges, I guess we'll never 'know'. (But maybe Kavanaugh will confess and apologize. :wink: )

I feel bad for his daughters...nobody chooses their parents.
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Re: Brett Kavanaugh & Mark Judge gang raped women

Postby Elvis » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:26 pm

I think in the U.S. one is presumed innocent until proven guilty. I know that's a quaint idea, but again, adding an "allegedly" or just a question mark to the new title would reflect that stodgy old principle. (I personally accept that Kavanaugh is guilty as hell, but the hanging should properly come after a trial.)
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby 82_28 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:36 pm

liminalOyster » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:49 am wrote:I'm not terribly big, for the most part, on Trigger Warnings but this title is a bit over the top without some quotes and or a little bit of context/attribution

I agree. But, it is a woman posting it. I let it go. I personally will not use the term. Feel free to change it. But it be truth.
82_28

Re: Brett Kavanaugh & Mark Judge gang raped women

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:55 pm

a trial is not needed to reject a Supreme Court nominee .....Ginsberg quit because he smoked pot

the original title was in the link I did not make it up...it was the lawyer's words not mine

there is plenty of time for the FBI to investigate these accusations....it took them 3 days for Anita Hill
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Next

Return to General Discussion