Private procreation island tourism -- why now?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Private procreation island tourism -- why now?

Postby 12#4 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:13 pm

I'm 12#4 and the thread title is actually misleading. I'm referring to places that my guess if named or linked to on here could likely encounter a spam filter because procreation certainly is not any item on the menu there--everything else seemingly is.

Distinguished members may have seen the headlines creep into their global or local feeds about said islands, complete with pricing, location and other sordid details (one clickbait example about unnamed Canadian Pop stars).

Now I have seen other similar statements on discussion boards around the time of peak Pizzagate hysteria, and from the pulse I think I'm measuring accurately this is psycho-advertising of the most blatant kind. But to have any sense of "anger" about that would be seen as moralizing or closet converatism or some other kind of neo-disorder in democractic society.

The practical question I wish to ask in this post is qui ipsos procreatus (not really). Private islands charging entrance in the multiple thousands in my opinion would be just high enough to discourage "casual" sex tourism yet perceived value enough to begin to "trend" in certain demographic circles.

My anecdote is the cited advert-article so intrigued a distant acquaintance planning an overseas visit (for a common and legal tourist purpose) that they were willing to post about it with capitals and emojis (the algorithm-ad-AI won another one).

I worry soon that the end-time portents of one Muḥammad ibn ʿAbdullāh (c. 570), who allegedly said "There will be left on the earth the most evil of people who will fornicate [in public] like donkeys" (Sahih Muslim).

That's moralizing again of an even worse kind (religious), but it wasn't me. And no private sex islands were maligned in the making of this post.

Bonus (because in 2018 text is useless without pics used in fair commentary):

12#4

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to General Discussion