Slave to "Tradition" X blackmass

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Slave to "Tradition" X blackmass

Postby Grizzly » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:33 pm

Ok, does it seem to anyone else in the working poor class, that just about every year, I start to get my head above water then here come the holidays, and drowns me in debt. This year I'VE decided I’m not playing or their game, and that I'm giving cards that give permission to not buy me ANYTHING. but SPEND WHATEVER YOU WERE GOING TO BUY for me on yourself. Specifically the DAY after Christmas.b :evilgrin :evilgrin for years I have followed the ad busters, BUY nothing day. Anyone else got any idea's to jam their shit? Fuck Jr.* don't 'SHOP."

* regarding THAT FUCKHEAD ON NATIONAL TELEVISION FOR EVERYONE TO GO, 'shop" right after 911 while standing on the rubble of blood, lives and steel and jet fuel....
Last edited by Grizzly on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Slave to "Tradition" X blackmass

Postby Grizzly » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:45 pm

This is some bullshit (below) I distinctly remember him saying this live on site at the WTC* in his I been working out jacket... (see my muscles?) . are THEY FUCKING WITH HISTORY AGAIN?? I saw it with my own eyes and ears... I vaguely remember it with a bullhorn by his side ...

I remember I cound't believe the audacity of this fuck.. and watched very little of the brainwash over and over and over again. But this* I SAW!

live on site at the WTC*

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby thrulookingglass » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:12 pm

Giving is a good idea, however, it's paradox seems that someone has to have something in order to give it to you which is of course selfish. As those Christians sing, better to give than to receive...paradoxical...yeah, that person you just gave to is a total asshole for accepting your gift. Flawed logic. You could always tell the store, "Well you believe in Jesus don't you?! It's the giving season, right?! So why can't I just walk out of here with this under my arm for free?" And sexist Bill O'Reilly is still worried about the war on christmas. The design on the Starbucks cup doesn't have a manger scene on it! I just watched in the supermarket as a young mother simply didn't have enough money to buy her child food so someone in line up and paid for her purchase. Dress your house in lights, run up the electric bill, annoy your neighbors, especially if they're Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, or worst of all atheists...well worst of all is really Satanic but no one advertises that save for the world's militaries. SHARE is the word, but that's not capitalist. You know, like the air we all breathe, we kinda have to share that, but if they ever find a way to charge us for it, God help us. No one profits from sharing, except, well, everyone. I love Adbusters too, the anti-product product. Culture jamming. Will it ever work out right? Will it ever ever ever work out right?! The mob scenes at the stores this time of year is enough to drive you crazy too. There's something in the aether though, building as an undercurrent, there's a brave few that have just about had enough of this horse shit. $12.9 Billion Ford class aircraft carriers...oooh...think how many manger scenes you could buy with that kind of money!

Please as well, it's not brain washing, it's brain poisoning they're up to.
thrulookingglass

Postby Grizzly » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:26 pm

it's brain poisoning POSITIONING they're up to

FTFY...

I started to fix the above grammar spelling etc... but after a long work day, I just don't care. But I will reply, I think your right many are on the verge of revolt. But my guess is that TPTB are way way ahead of the curve. They know it, and are ready...

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:55 pm

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:56 am

Damn it, I am CONVINCED there was a NY Post front page headline in October 1987 right after the Wall Street crash: "Prez to Nation: DON'T WORRY KEEP SHOPPING." I've been searching variations on that combo (headline, date, NY Post, etc.) for too long now without finding it. Anyone else remember?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Cordelia » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:11 am

Employee Jackson Racicot hijacks Walmart loudspeaker w/message to shoppers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzEe-B1602s

:thumbsup Hi-Jackson!Image
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby thrulookingglass » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:48 pm

Thanks again Cordelia and the RI crowd. I saw this earlier and hoped it would get posted. There are thousands more videos out there like this most unfortunately, cluttering up Youtube. Apparently working for UPS during the holidays, or perhaps anytime sucks unless you are high up the totem pole. I worked for an office supply company for a few years. Once a rival companies shipment accidently was received by us so some idiots in the warehouse decided to destroy the shipment of calculators that had arrived, every last single one. Then they called the rival company demanding they pick up their errantly sent shipment. Years later I'd be instructed to falsify a report that the state receives showing it received that propper pricing under the contract signed by both parties, quite simply they didn't. All is fuckery.

Charlie Parr - Hobo

I want my son to have this when I’m dead
It’s a book I always start but I’ve never read
I was born to follow the steps my Dad tread
But if I’d have known that, I’d have fled

Won’t somebody tell me what I’m doing here?
Won’t somebody tell me where I’m going?
Won’t somebody spend a [blank] minute on me?
Pray for a hobo who’s gone wrong

Every day I wake up is a new day
Every song I sing contains a new refrain
And when I see you again, we’ll have changed
And I’ll remember your face but maybe not your name

Life is made up of long hours
That last about as long as you can breathe
And if you close your eyes and just let it roll on
You’ll wake up and find you’ve missed out on everything

The woods around my town have no ending
But I don’t really live there. I just don’t
And the lake that’s by my town has no bottom
I know someone who dove in but never came up

thrulookingglass

Return to General Discussion