Normalizing pedofilia or trolling?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Normalizing pedofilia or trolling?

Postby Sounder » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:36 am

http://12160.info/page/just-a-pic-of-a-nambla

Who knew that Nambla was fighting the good fight against capitalism and white supremacy. Is it fake and photo -shopped?

It is a bit odd to have signs that say no to rape apologetics, while at the same time saying 'no pedo bashing'.

Must be fake, right? Antifa is simply being trolled by Chernovich people, right?

Thanks, I had missed that. I really do try to ignore much of pop culture.
Last edited by Sounder on Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sounder

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Normalizing pedofilia or trolling?

Postby American Dream » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:32 am

Are you serious? This was old news more than a year ago. What's your point?

The alt-right framed student protesters as pedophiles on Monday night. Within 90 minutes, even Donald Trump Jr. had bought into the hoax.

Mike Cernovich, an alt-right conspiracy theorist, was at Columbia University Monday night to give a speech to the school’s College Republicans club. But when students protested outside the event, trolls posed in front of them with a banner promoting NABLA: the North American Man-Boy Love Association. Cernovich and other alt-right figures quickly copied a journalist’s picture of the sign and tweeted it as evidence that the anti-Cernovich protesters were pro-pedophile.

The demonstration, organized by Columbia students, was in protest of Cernovich and other far-right speakers at the school

“This goes beyond what college Republicans are planning in terms of speakers,” student Jasmeen Nijjar who helped organize the protests told The Daily Beast. “It’s also about Columbia being in the Harlem community, and how pervasive the idea of white supremacy is, and how complicit Columbia is to allow such speakers on campus.”

Writer Jake Offenhartz was covering the protests for the New York City blog Gothamist when at least one masked man moved to the front of the crowd with a large banner that read:

“No white supremacy, no pedo bashing, no Mike Cernovich,” over a slew of logos including one that read “New York City Antifa” and another that read “NAMBLA.”

At least two people at the Columbia event “unveiled the banner and handed it to a couple of people who held it without really of looking at it,” before disappearing into the crowd Offenhartz told The Daily Beast.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alt-right ... ambla-sign
American Dream

Re: Normalizing pedofilia or trolling?

Postby DrEvil » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:37 am

If you had bothered doing even a simple google search for "antifa nambla" you would have known that, yes actually, they are being trolled. This was debunked over a year ago.

Edit: friggin' ninjas!

Extra edit: I had a look at the site you linked. What a complete dumpster fire of a "social network". I particularly liked the prominent #NPC tag at the top of the page for easy access to all the latest news about the libtard NPCs.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Return to General Discussion