American Dream: Supporter of Ukrainian fascism on RI

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

American Dream: Supporter of Ukrainian fascism on RI

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:00 am

If AD gets to flood the board all the time with completely unfounded non-sequitur insinuations that any deviation from the U.S. corporate media line about "Russiagate" or deviation from the State Department line about foreign policy is the product of manipulation by Russians/fascists/Dugin/Bannon/Nazis etc. etc., then I get to call him out in my own non-sequitur way, for which actually I see just as much if not more evidence.

AD works the R.I. front for the Azov Battallion. He's paid by Pinchuk and educated by the Collected Works of Stepan Bandera. Can anyone prove otherwise?

A couple of weeks ago the moderation wisely decided to ban AD until December 20th. It's a shame it wasn't permanent. As usual he was engaging in persistent flooding of all threads on the board in the same bullying, tiresome attack mode we have all seen in action for many years now.

Unfortunately, this vacation from AD was reversed after a few days. Now he continues with the usual schtick. He uses massive copy-paste without comment in making passive-aggressive insinuations.

Apparently there is no moderation currently on RI. (There are barely any people left, in large part thanks to AD.)

Unfortunately this means that first his account was reactivated weeks before the original term, and then the place was left open for him to resume his shit.

Woe to anyone who attempts to critically discuss the manufacture of U.S. intel-compatible conspiracy theories about Russia. AD will never just express a difference of opinion. He won't speak in his own words unless cornered by complaints, and then always very generically. Basically because he's incapable of expressing thoughts worth reading.

So he helpfully appears with readymade fake-anarchist, extremely condescending and generally ludicrously researched and poorly argued propaganda. This will explain that those questioning corporate propaganda are dupes, agents, or fellow travellers of Russian fascists, or sometimes American fascists, or whatever the flavor du jour is.

For this, again, he has been sanctioned repeatedly, yet allowed to continue after all-too brief punishments when the rest of us can enjoy a vacation from him.

One of the most annoying aspects of this behavior is the way he does it without comment. He doesn't have to work for his constant defamation. It's always readymade. It's always the time of those who have to answer that is wasted, not this character's.

For many years I tolerated this or even found it okay, but recently he really crossed a line.

An actual Nazi massacred Jews at a liberal synagogue in the United States. AD in the following week posted a wave of fake-anarchist propaganda accusing leftists of being anti-Semitic. This was the moment I realized I'd had enough, like so many before me.

It doesn't appear anyone is currently moderating here, which allows him to resume with the previously sanctioned behavior of invading all threads with his shit, instead of keeping himself to his usual vanity threads that no one else reads.

In the latest case, his action was a total non-sequitur, as usual.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=41461

Read my post. I spoke to the article about Corsi (in the OP). I actually read it and responded to it. A few hours later, AD's post insinuates I must be Alexander Dugin's agent. No comment from AD on the subject, of course.

FUCK YOU. I FUCKING EARN MY POSTS.

LAZY LITTLE PROPAGANDA TOOL.

Last edited by JackRiddler on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: American Dream: Supporter of Ukrainian fascism on RI

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:03 am

you know there is no moderation here at the present ....so good luck Jack you have free reign right now...you are the one breaking the rules here...this OP will be deleted and you know it...Mr. Opportunist

slow your roll Grandpa

at this point you are no better than Mr. Cowboy
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:09 am

AD obviously knows there is no moderation here and is therefore using the opportunity to resume doing the shit he was sanctioned for before.

When the moderation returns, this thread will be locked, and I might be given a term, but AD is likely to be banished.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby American Dream » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:42 am

It seems that Jack is upset that the group bullying hasn't silenced the perspectives he wishes to see suppressed.

I'm not going to engage with this thread further- it shouldn't actually exist according to the policies we have long sustained here- but this is the post that seems to have set him off:

American Dream » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:16 am wrote:
Hummus for Thought:

The Multipolar Spin: How Fascists Operationalize Left-wing Resentment

Right uses left

Through its amplification of an interlinked, multi-centered network organized around institutions like Lozansky’s American University in Moscow and the Voltaire Network and conferences like Moscow’s “Multi-Polar World” and Tehran’s “New Horizons,” syncretic networks associated with Dugin’s Eurasianist ideology have combined distortions and ambiguities into a geopolitical narrative meant to confuse audiences and promote authoritarian populist opposition to liberalism.

The “gray measures” used to deny the Kremlin’s influence operations may seem dubious when delivered through channels like Sputnik that are, themselves, political technologies of far-right political influence. When cycled through “narrative laundering” of secondary and tertiary networks enhanced by trolls and coordinated influence operations, however, propaganda is “graywashed” of its dubious sources and presented as cutting-edge journalism.

As shown with Figure 3, think tanks like Katehon and connected Russian Institute for Strategic Studies develop strategies for media spin and online promotion through influence groups and botnets. These think tanks engage in feedback loops with Russian state media channels and linked syncretic news sites, amplified through social media with the help of botnets, and eventually reaching more legitimate sources often freed of their dubious sourcing. The results are explored by a recent study from Data and Society called Media Manipulation and Disinformation Online: “Online communities are increasingly turning to conspiracy-driven news sources, whose sensationalist claims are then covered by the mainstream media, which exposes more of the public to these ideas, and so on.”

A conceptual model made in Vensim intended to present the workings of “Graywashing.”

The problem with multipolarism, aside from assuming polarity as a useful prescription, may be that it supports not the emergence of Russia as a world power but the rise of the Kremlin’s authoritarian conservative political ideology. In this, multipolarists tend to support other authoritarian regimes and movements from Iran to Syria to Italy. Although anti-imperialists may believe that these measures land them on the right side of history, taking stock of the fascist movement suggests that the strategy of opposing a liberal order through red-brown populist collaboration makes the left a willing accomplice.
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:48 am

if Haarretz can publish Alexander Reid and still does after that article was written why can't he be posted here?

https://www.haaretz.com/misc/writers/WRITER-1.6007587

jack3.tiff

if Truthout publishes Alexander Reid and still does after that article was written why can't he be posted here?

https://truthout.org/authors/alexander-reid-ross/

jack1.tiff

jack2.tiff

Is it that Jack saw Alexander Dugin and Cassandra Fairbanks in the same circle what set him off this morning? :lol:

I believe Elvis said we can not say this at RI and suspended someone for doing it

JackRiddler » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:00 am wrote:FUCK YOU. I FUCKING EARN MY POSTS.

LAZY LITTLE PROPAGANDA TOOL.

Jack you have been on a tear for the last couple days I think you need a nap

I know you are the smartest man on the planet and very wordsmithy to boot but members here are allowed to have a different opinion from yours on Syria, Ukraine and Russia

Is minic a bhris beál duine a shrón.
It is often that a person's mouth broke his nose.

Note: This is a play on the multiple meanings of words. In this case the mouth does not physically break the nose in question. Rather, the mouth sets a chain of events in motion by speaking offensive words (by being "mouthy") which results in injury to its neighbor, the nose.

there is no reason why Alexander Reid should be censored here. ......everyone here is very intelligent they can read and make up their own minds about one single article....are we to ban an author for one article? Are we to let one person decide what is best for us to read or not read?

Who is going to deside what articles from what authors are not allowed here? Are just some links from some authors going to be ok with you? How are we supposed to know in advance your almighty opinion before we post something

The article was posted in my thread and I did not object even if I disagreed with Reid ...I do not believe in censorship......I would take AD’s article over the disgusting OTT replies to me from Jack in the las few days

I do not believe in banning anyone ......there has been simple rules in place that have served this place well for 14 years there is no need to change them now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:27 pm

The biggest, dumbest, most brutish bully in the yard speaks of how he's been victimized by everyone else. That's precious.

At this point I don't mind that you are re-posting the evidence that will eventually get you banned here.

That post should not have existed where you placed it. That's the point. If you had posted this State Department-type "perspective" on its own, no one would care.

That's why I am countering by violating the rules here. It doesn't really matter here. This is a fuck-you thread that's going to be locked anyway. But your specialty is ruining all other discussions.

Where you placed it, your post implies that my criticism of Hopsicker's article on Corsi (posted by SLAD), was somehow the product of Alexander Dugin's indirect influence on me. Which I never figured out. Because I didn't have you to do that for me. The thread had nothing to do with that, of course. And you imply, because you are incapable of making the case for yourself, so you prefer the passive-aggressive, copy-paste approach.

I don't stand for that from the likes of you, precisely because you seem so unable to define your thoughts in your words in even the most elementary ways. Coming from you, these attempts to borrow the intellectual products of others (like Ms. or Mr. "Hummus") are purest Dunning-Kruger.

It's true that being out of your league intellectually does not disqualify you. Not being a sharp guy is okay. It's the lack of humility that is the problem.

Your being kind of slow at the same time you think you have all the answers merely adds insult to the real injury, that of your attempted bullying and capture of a monopoly over board content by pure copy-paste.

The bullying and attempted capture of board content are the rules violation. The you being a dummy is why it really pisses people off.

That is why I'm something like the 30th person here who has fucking HAD it with you. Practically all of the greatest posters here have fucking had it with you at some point, even including c2w?.

That's not a mob, that's a society responding to a serial perpetrator. And you've managed to see most of the rest off.

Lazy man. Intellectually lightweight. Loser. Incapable of speaking for yourself. This you try to cover up by hand-waving about what a busy guy you are, how beneath you responses are, etc. etc.

You want to make me into a Russian dupe, but it is more true that you are the dupe of the State Department and its Ukrainian fascist allies. And it doesn't matter, because more fundamentally, you are dishonest. Including and especially to yourself and to what it is that you think you are doing here.

You are the one who violates the rules and the specific guidelines set for you by the moderators all the time. It's too late for you to stop.

JackRiddler

Postby Sounder » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:44 pm

I said a long time ago that AD will never stop, because he achieves his objective of swamping out reasoned discussion with emotive trigger material.

Why would he stop?
Sounder

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:49 pm

"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby peartreed » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:38 pm

If this thread is allowed to stand we should change the name of the forum from Rigorous Intuition to Riddler ‘s Intolerance.

Jack admittedly broke forum rules intentionally to rage, rant and ramble on about AD again in a personalized tirade. There has been no moderator action in response. Others have been suspended or banned for far less, but this breach appears untouched and tolerated. A similar personal attack by Mac on AD has also been left.

Either the rules are enforced equally, fairly and objectively or not at all. We await a ruling by a moderator to demonstrate rule enforcement and equal accountability.
peartreed

Postby DrEvil » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:47 pm

AD wrote:
It seems that Jack is upset that the group bullying hasn't silenced the perspectives he wishes to see suppressed.

People have been telling you point blank for years why they're pissed at you. Normal people tend to respond to that kind of feedback and change their behavior. You don't. That's not bullying, that's just people telling you that you're acting like a tool.

Your MO is pretty clear by now: spam the board with 95% irrelevant shite, throw out thinly veiled aspersions on people's motivations and ideological purity, and ignore any and all complaints.

On the rare occasion that you actually respond with your own words it's almost always some evasive bullshit that answers nothing, or you don't have the time to engage, or you're triggered by their tone, or you have to prepare for lent or any number of other lame-ass excuses for not engaging with people. It's like you're terrified of having an opinion of your own.

If you really don't understand why a lot of people have problems with your style then you seriously need to take some self-awareness classes.

Look at it this way: I love games. What would you say if half the front page was constantly updated threads about gaming, with one thread for every individual genre of games, where I posted every single article and blog post I could find about those genres, no matter how obscure or poorly written? Would you maybe think I was being a bit excessive?
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby chump » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:22 pm

chump

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Hey peartreed, bother to read will you? You obviously didn't, or chose to ignore it, before you graced us with your uninformed opinion. So maybe there is no point in repeating it for you, but here goes:

The moderation is currently absent. This is probably the reason why AD is back to violating the guidelines he agreed to, requiring him to engage in good faith and not to spam non-AD threads. It's impossible for someone to piss off so many people who don't even know each other over so many years without being a dick. He was suspended for the last violation, for a glorious month. But that was cut short, and he's back to the usual shit. No one's there to answer my repeated complaints. So this thread is the response. No kidding, it's violating the rules and will be locked, when the moderators return.

JackRiddler

Postby peartreed » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:02 am

Despite the absence of moderator intervention, whether circumstantial or intentional abdication of duty, the forum should not transform into a children’s playground – a free-for-all of immature and vicious personal acrimony and insult.

Despite the academic intelligence and intellect of the participants, the emotional volatility and uncontrolled misbehavior of the open infighting is simply juvenile.
My post was attempting to appeal to adult sensibility, character and morality.

Rules exist to contain extremist disregard of civil conduct and mature interaction.

Despite your continuing attempt to personalize your cruel insults of opponents, you are merely revealing your own lack of social skill development and acumen.

That is the unfortunate reason we need moderators, like teachers for children. Some cannot control their own egocentric arrogance.
peartreed

Postby Grizzly » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:26 am

Imageimageupload

Somebody has come undone...lol
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:06 am

In 14 years there has been only 3 OPs like this

The other two authors have been permanently banned ....not suspended ...PERMANENTLY BANNED

One member immediately ...the other ...well it took awhile

This is not about AD ...this is about the rules here that have been in place since the beginnning and only three members have decided to go down this path ....think about that

38907 TOPICS ...3 LIKE THIS

CONGRATULATIONS Jack!

one rule that everyone has abided by for 14 years everyone but three members

I don't want anyone banned ...but SLOW YOUR ROLL GRANDPA ....TAKE A NAP ...WHATEVER

AD's post was in my thread and I did not object....in my opinion he was NOT disrupting my thread ....it was in the Data Dump and Jack brought it to GD...Jack has now decided what should be or not be posted in my threads...he alone wants the power to decide who can post here and who can not...what authors can be linked to or only certain articles by certain authors...how is anyone supposed to know in advance what Jack will object to? An author that has been published in Haaretz and Truthout?????? is now a banned author at RI????

I may not agree with someone's postings here....but I WILL DEFEND THE RIGHT OF ANY MEMBER TO POST HERE AS LONG AS THEY FOLLOW THE ORIGINAL RULES CREATED BY JEFF

The name of this board has not been changed to JACK’S PLAYPEN

After 14 years of Jack’s constant attacks from go kill yourself to quit using capital letters

I am done.....I have tried in the past to get along ....from helping him find topics (spending my real life time helping him) to putting links to videos but all I get from him is a slap in the face ......it is over
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Next

Return to General Discussion