American Dream: Supporter of Ukrainian fascism on RI

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: American Dream: Supporter of Ukrainian fascism on RI

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:44 pm

peartreed » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:02 am wrote:Despite the absence of moderator intervention, whether circumstantial or intentional abdication of duty, the forum should not transform into a children’s playground

Exactly why the childish AD should not have started posts in violation of the terms by which his account was restored (terms that cut nearly a month off the suspension he originally got). He started these violations immediately after the moderators went on vacation, showing his basic dishonesty. When they return, if they deal with the complaints in chronological order, I don't fear the outcome. All this is what you are ignoring with the rest of your light-weight, middle-of-the-road down-home bullshit act. You are a supporter of the two primary board flooders and have little more to contribute.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:45 pm

linking to Alexander Reid is not a violation....stop making up crap to get AD banned

you will have to petition to have the rules changed first to have Haaretz and Truthout deemed hate sites because the publish Alexander Reid

you are not going to rewrite history here

AD's post was in my thread and I did not object....in my opinion he was NOT disrupting my thread ....it was in the Data Dump and Jack brought it to GD...Jack has now decided what should be or not be posted in my threads...he alone wants the power to decide who can post here and who can not...what authors can be linked to or only certain articles by certain authors...how is anyone supposed to know in advance what Jack will object to? An author that has been published in Haaretz and Truthout?????? is now a banned author at RI????

oh and now peartreed is unworthy of posting here according to the Almighty Jack

why don't you just make a list for Elvis so he can abide by your wishes

I do not think Elvis will take orders from you

82_28 will not ban AD

btw you just posted an off topic reply yesterday in my thread Mr. Rules

Jack
he rest of your light-weight, middle-of-the-road down-home bullshit act.
You are a supporter of the two primary board flooders and have little more to contribute.

and you also need to be permanently banned for that crime.....finishing Jack's thoughts

SLaD

when Jack is finished with AD he will then concentrate his full time efforts on me cause that's how he rolls Jack's way or the highway...picking off members he does not like one at a time

no member in 14 years has ever had the power to ban anyone but in 14 years no mod has banned AD but Jack knows better than all the mods including Jeff

so Jack who is not the owner of this site has decided that he and he alone should be able to decide who posts here and who does not.....all along as a member here like everyone else ...but he has the power
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:39 pm

seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:45 am wrote:linking to Alexander Reid is not a violation....stop making up crap to get AD banned

Hey Madame Strawman, you keep repeating this lie.

It's not linking to Alexander Reid that is the problem, or has been in the 10 years that every RI veteran has been complaining about AD, including YOU for several years, back when you were right (and I was wrong - often defending him). It's not even posting it as a whole.

Rather, it's posting copy-paste where it doesn't belong and serves only the functions of derailing discussion and insinuating that the discussants are ideologically suspect and secretly fascist-Russian-whateverist.

Context is important. Not that you are going to admit you get this, of course, but since this thread will be judged I'm going to clarify it.

Since AD has been doing this form of stalking and bullying forever, I figure I will dish some out back in his direction.

Everyone has basically seen this at some point or other -- including YOU for several years, back when you were right. Most have gone away, for various reasons including AD fatigue. Now left supporting this behavior are you, because you fear being accused of the same thing, and peartreed - because of whatever tiresome middle-of-the-road bullshit they say when they post.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:41 pm

no again you are wrong I made my peace with AD over 6 YEARS ago ....not just 2 years ago when you and your crew began your constant personal attacks...one at a time taking your turn......and the one that started a thread about me just like this one? You know the guy that got banned for doing it?

I was wrong to harass a member here and I apologized for it over 6 years ago

some people here are really tired of you too......you've run off your share of posters

you have no more rights here than anyone else ...quit trying to rule this board the way you want it...it is NOT YOUR BOARD....we all do NOT have to think like you......we all do NOT have to agree with you ....we all do NOT have to grovel for your acceptance

YOU WANT TO GO DOWN MEMORY LANE LET'S DO IT???????

I know you wanted me to kill myself years ago ......so sorry I could not comply but I would take all of AD's posts over someone that told me to commit suicide on a public board

In my opinion you are the cruelest member here I try to forget that but you always seem to keep reminding me

for anyone that does not like what I post or what AD posts there is a simple solution .....IT IS THE IGNORE FUNCTION

it was put there for a reason ...USE IT!
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:17 pm

seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:41 pm wrote:I know you wanted me to kill myself years ago ......so sorry I could not comply but I would take all of AD's posts over someone that told me to commit suicide on a public board

No one here ever told you to "commit suicide on a public board." Not in those words, not in jest, not in any version was such a suggestion ever directed by me to your board persona. Here we know you feel cornered, because when you do, you turn to this complete delusion. Your repetition of this unhinged, defamatory lie, based on your wild misreading of a discussion that initially had nothing to do with you, should be reason enough for you to be banned. I've wasted enough time correcting it every time you bring it up. Public lying should have consequences.
Last edited by JackRiddler on Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JackRiddler

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:19 pm

of course

so the person that told "someone" to kill themselves should be fine but the member that it was directed at should be banned ...just like you but you are very clever are you not Jack we all know that ....we know what clever does

maybe it was the whole board you were addressing....I think not ...I KNOW what lead to that OP just like I know what lead up to this s OP

Re: Kill Yourself
Postby brekin » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:55 am
Jack, what the fuck happened to you?
I haven't been following closely but what I gather is:

1. You told another long time member to go kill them self.

I don't care if you helped paint the original Rigorous Intuition sign with Jeff Wells holding the paint bucket.
You should be fucking banned for that statement. I'd even say that is permaban worthy.And you should have enough decency to have apologized, banned yourself
and not come back just to create more drama. I think Wombat stepped down as Mod and even went into self
exile over it? And now slad is packing? Botnets have done less damage.

I don't know what is going on in your own life, but you are definitely fouling your own nest here on RI.
Pretty tragic, because you have definitely contributed a lot of content.
But I think you need to get your own house in order before you do anything more to damage this one.
I think if would be more dignified if you admitted your wrongs, and left, before a mod has to cut you loose.

I KNEW AT THE VERY MOMENT YOU POSTED THAT ...THAT IT WAS DIRECTED AT ME

Re: Kill Yourself
Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:44 am
since this is directed at me....I guess it's time to go......bye everybody

I am really tired of the clever

neither AD or I have ever started a thread telling "someone" to kill themselves
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:33 pm

Hey, liar.

Why don't you post to the supposed original offenses, instead of your bullshit copy-paste without a link? You are sad. You are a liar and you should stop lying.

I have, of course, never used the colloquial phrases, "now kindly die" or "fuck off and die" with you. (These are what are interpreted as calls for suicide!) I have with the I think long ago-banned troll sepka, in a thread that was started by none other than Jeff Wells:

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... =8&t=34957

And I did with long-ago banned troll, slimmouse.

That was the time you falsely interpreted it as directed to YOU, contrary to any reasonable evidence. It is not my life's mission to perpetually have to correct your false reading. When you are cornered, you always go to this imagined offense. You always pretend it was about you. This time it is so opportunistic that it is obviously just a LIE. You are a liar.

JackRiddler

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:36 pm

sure ...who the f*ck starts an OP like that?

You never denied it at the time and ok so taking you at your word you told someone else to kill themselves...so that's ok then :roll:

I am not a liar I know what lead up to that OP....it's not often someone tells me to kill myself .....I remember EXACTLY what happened before that OP of yours...maybe you don't
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:49 pm

this was not a one off deal either ...just how many people did you tell to kill themselves?

you should have never told anyone to kill themselves NO ONE .....it is the most disgusting thing anyone could say to another member here...but how many times did you say it? How many people did you say it to?

Jack
Jan 26, 2014 12:59 pm wrote:
I don't know about that. Why don't you give it a try and see?

then on TUESDAY FEBUARY 18 Jack posts this OP

Kill Yourself
by JackRiddler » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:18 am

everyone at the time knew EXACTLY what that OP was about

DrVolin » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:33 am wrote:
JackRiddler wrote:Now kindly die.

That was a bit strong.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... kindly+die

JackRiddler » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:13 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:59 pm wrote:does that mean jack can only tell long time members to kill themselves....

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... lf#p532578

JackRiddler » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:54 pm wrote:Whereas I invite you to do yourself a favor and kill yourself tonight.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... or#p532409

JackRiddler » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:52 pm wrote:
slimmouse » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:35 pm wrote:On edit. Im glad I caught that Ridllerism prior to it sinking into non-existence. The post has gone.

Are you really this stupid, or this much of a liar? Which one is it? None of my posts are gone. They have not been censored, and I feel no need to edit anything I wrote. Here, again: Kill yourself. It's just about the most creative option available to you.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... lf#p532441

JackRiddler » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:54 pm wrote:Whereas I invite you to do yourself a favor and kill yourself tonight.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... or#p532409

JackRiddler » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:52 pm wrote:
slimmouse » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:35 pm wrote:On edit. Im glad I caught that Ridllerism prior to it sinking into non-existence. The post has gone.

Are you really this stupid, or this much of a liar? Which one is it? None of my posts are gone. They have not been censored, and I feel no need to edit anything I wrote. Here, again: Kill yourself. It's just about the most creative option available to you.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... lf#p532441

AD never told anyone to kill themselves not once
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:11 pm

seemslikeadream,

Jack wrote ^^those posts 4 years and 11 months ago. Now you dig them up again. Why?

You also dug this up, from 8 years and 6 months ago, and posted it in a thread it certainly does not belong in:

viewtopic.php?p=667184#p667184

Why?

You weren't always like this, SLaD. You used, just for example, to be capable of distinguishing between truth and fiction. You used to care about that. And you used to be able to apologise when you had done something wrong and unfair.

What has happened to you? Why are you behaving like this?
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:13 pm

I am f*cking tired of it ...it's been going on forever and I am tired of it...and you have not changed either since Jeff said that about you

sure that quote belongs in the quote thread .....I see no time restrictions on quotes

no one EVER forgets being told to kill themselves....oh because it was so long ago???? Jack just brought up sh*t from years ago but you say nothing to him about that...he started this trip down memory lane
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:18 pm

seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:36 pm wrote:sure ...who the f*ck starts an OP like that?

OP was in the middle of the dispute started by YOUR HALLUCINATION.

Youtube in OP is now missing, I no longer remember what it was but I expect it's someone prominent using the phrase "kill yourself" in a colloquial fashion, which does not generally actually mean killing oneself.

Basically IRRELEVANT because the original sin you attribute is YOUR HALLUCINATION.

I have never used this phrase directed at you. Your misreading does not count.

JackRiddler

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:19 pm

I DID NOT MIS READ THIS ...yes you did

7 times you told someone to commit suicide

seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:59 pm wrote:does that mean jack can only tell long time members to kill themselves....

just what does try it and see mean Jack?

Who says this to anyone ...when is this ever ok? I don't care who you directed it at....it's YOU telling someone to kill themselves and it was the cruelest thing I have ever read here and I will never forget it

JackRiddler » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:54 pm wrote:
Whereas I invite you to do yourself a favor and kill yourself tonight.

Whenever I read Jack being cruel to someone I remember this like it was yesterday

I am so tired of Jack's high and mighty stance ......he needs to stop....he has done far worse than he claims others do.....he should definitely not be the one advocating for a member to be banned
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Ah yes, thanks for finding the original source of your HALLUCINATION.

Once again, five years later, still talking about this shit.

Order:

1. After sepka, a troll who was later banned, posted a piece of idiotic trolling, I refuted it and concluded with the words, "kindly die." Once I said something similar to slimmouse, who was banned for its Nazi-lite trolling long ago.

2. I was not sanctioned by the moderator or admin, although the thread in question was started by Jeff Wells. And that's because Mr. Wells can read and understand colloquial English.

3. You, SLAD, falsely took this as an invitation for someone to actually kill themselves. Why you engage in this literal-minded false reading, I do not care. It is your problem. Your trolling with it, however, is my problem.

4. Because I was NOT sanctioned (as there was no reason for this), you, SlAD, then asked the distorting question: "does that mean jack can only tell long time members to kill themselves...." [distorting in that "kindly die" is not telling anyone to kill themselves, but that doesn't matter.]

5. To your question, I then replied: "I don't know about that. Why don't you give it a try and see?" Which anyone can read, correctly, as asking you, why don't you try telling someone "to kill themselves" (your words, not mine) and see if you are sanctioned for it?

6. Although 5 is self-evident, you have ever since and now about 20 or 30 times trotted out your own misreading, your own hallucination, that I said something other than what I wrote.

7. Six years later, you are still resorting to the same TROLLING about this when cornered on your other bullshit. You are constantly stalking and harrassing me on this board with off-topic accusations that are entirely the product of your misreading, hallucination, or ill-will. This has been alerted and you are asked to cease and desist.

8. In context of this thread, it's distraction from the main point:

Re: American Dream

9. Also, mods, note that many of elements of SLAD's sick stalking and harrassment campaign are copy-pasted attributed quotes not presented with links or in context.

Last edited by JackRiddler on Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JackRiddler

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:34 pm

you told someone to kill themselves and that does not give you the high ground ever to have someone banned

Mr. Wordsmith should have been clearer in his statement I guess

this thread is against the rules and the two other people that started threads like this have been banned

this thread does not have a topic because it should not exist at all

there is no topic
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion