CAVDEF Repository - ElectionTampering/MKULTRA/S. Killers etc

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

CAVDEF Repository - ElectionTampering/MKULTRA/S. Killers etc

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:44 am

I'm sure others here have already touted it, but I encourage anyone interested in a 'central repository' for historical incidents and analysis pertaining to election fraud/vote tampering/voter disenfranchisement, MKULTRA/Assassinations/Serial Killers, etc., to check out (if you haven't already) the CAVDEF 'media wiki', curated/maintained by fellow member Marionumber1.

Tireless, meticulous, insightful research. Your efforts are truly appreciated, sir (or madam; I shan't dare assume):

http://cavdef.org/w/index.php?title=Main_Page
Belligerent Savant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: CAVDEF Repository - ElectionTampering/MKULTRA/S. Killers

Postby thrulookingglass » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:05 pm

Thanks for the CAVDEF link. It looks like they could use a lot of help linking up research of election improprieties. We can add this to the Bush dynasties fetid history of villainous activities: purposely rigging, with the help of Jeb Bush, the federal election in all likelihood so the NEOCON agenda, which was kick started by the largest false flag attack on American soil in history (9/11) in order for the military/globalist crime syndicate to maintain its totalitarian rule over the entire population of the world. WTF. DBT/Hank Asher have ties to the CIA, Mena. Wonder where the money for his companies came from? My guess is the same source that fronted Brewster, Jennings & Assoc. Nice world.
thrulookingglass

Postby Marionumber1 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:05 pm

Wow Belligerent Savant, thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing this! (Just wanted to point out it's CAVDEF, not CAVDEV.) I really hope this is a valuable resource for people, especially when it comes to bridging the gap between different parapolitical topics. Election integrity in particular usually gets very little focus in the "conspiracy" community, but as thrulookingglass points out, stolen elections frequently enable the kind of political control needed to pull off these other crimes. And in turn, the criminal network involved in assassinations, drug trafficking, pedophile rings, etc. is behind the major voting machine companies.
Marionumber1

Postby Elvis » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:01 pm

Marionumber1 wrote: (Just wanted to point out it's CAVDEF, not CAVDEV.)

On request by the OP, I've corrected the CAVDEF/DEV typos. Indeed a great resource!
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Return to General Discussion