Postby Grizzly » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:30 pm

Donald Trump Secures 2020 Presidential Election
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: SANDERS 2020 is seriously dangerous <3

Postby liminalOyster » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:50 pm

Grizzly » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:30 pm wrote:Donald Trump Secures 2020 Presidential Election

Cocky Old Predator (Blue): COVID was a mess and this guy is a cockroach.Plus, I haven't sexually assaulted anyone in years now.

Cocky Old Predator (Red)
: I had the balls to fire every inadequate person before I got it right and in the end we succeeded in: beating this thing, returning to our foundations in liberty and the sanctity of states rights and showing that industry always beats big government.

Fin.

edit b/c I'm pissed and don't want to hog space. My heart is really going out to Elizabeth Warren today. I hope she finally feels safe today enough to endorse Joe Biden today. It must have been simply terrifying to imagine standing up against that mean old guy who told her girls can't be president. My heart hurts to think what she has endured since that fateful meeting.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:02 pm

How dare you not call her Dr. Jill!
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby liminalOyster » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:48 pm

I look forward to calling you Dr. Riddler.
liminalOyster

Postby cptmarginal » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:49 pm

I have been thoroughly demoralized by everything that has happened to block Sanders. Iowa was bad enough but I was not expecting the avalanche of shit that came soon after. It only just occurred to me today that I would not even be getting the chance to vote for him. At least it would have seemed a little bit more fair if I had been allowed to punch some rigged ES&S or Diebold cards.

Wonderfully insane times. Might as well just come and slap me in the face while they're at it.
cptmarginal

Postby undead » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:16 pm

RIP this thread.
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
undead

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Elvis » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:16 am

cptmarginal wrote: It only just occurred to me today that I would not even be getting the chance to vote for him.

Sanders' name will remain on the ballot in most or all of the upcoming primaries—vote away! He'll gain some delegates. :thumbsup
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby liminalOyster » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:59 am

I'm going to break away today and put forth this: fuck Bernie. If he wasn't willing to go full-on and call a cloud of sulfur shaped like a rapey old man a cloud of sulfur shaped like a rapey old man, he had no business taking our money, time, trust, energy AGAIN. IOW, if he knew damn well the machine wasn't going to allow him, he should have either 1) said so or 2) just taken Jill Stein's offer back to go Green in summer 2016.

Will I stick with this fuck Bernie thing? Probably not. It's (my own personal) fool me twice stuff poorly deflected onto him.

Btw,what Elvis said: please please get out and vote in your primary so at least there's some clout at the convention.
Last edited by liminalOyster on Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
liminalOyster

Postby overcoming hope » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:03 pm

overcoming hope

Postby liminalOyster » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:19 pm

Also, thread title ought to be forever memorialized as "Sanders 2020 was never dangerous to any damn thing at all."

Fuck I'm pissed about all this. Sorry.
liminalOyster

Postby undead » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:00 pm

liminalOyster » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:59 am wrote:I'm going to break away today and put forth this: fuck Bernie. If he wasn't willing to go full-on and call a cloud of sulfur shaped like a rapey old man a cloud of sulfur shaped like a rapey old man, he had no business taking our money, time, trust, energy AGAIN. IOW, if he knew damn well the machine wasn't going to allow him, he should have either 1) said so or 2) just taken Jill Stein's offer back to go Green in summer 2016.

Will I stick with this fuck Bernie thing? Probably not. It's (my own personal) fool me twice stuff poorly deflected onto him.

Btw,what Elvis said: please please get out and vote in your primary so at least there's some clout at the convention.

I wouldn't blame Bernie for getting your hopes up, that was your fault. If you are cynical enough to read this board it should not have come as a surprise. Bernie is still great, just not in the way you were fantasizing about. I agree with all the wasted money on the campaign, it would have been better spent on Justice Democrats primary challengers in congress. As long as people focus on the presidential election and ignore congress, nothing is going to happen. The presidential election was always a joke since this country was founded.
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
undead

Postby liminalOyster » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:36 pm

I just need a day to be a dick about it. Sorry.
liminalOyster

Postby Project Willow » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:14 pm

It's all of the above and/but everything all together.

1. If this were not an era of absolute media control, and absolute control in various other areas, he would have faired better and his relatively minor weaknesses tolerated.

2. We cannot know what machinations have gone on behind the scenes (besides the election rigging which is rather clear although not widely reported), not just this election cycle, but for many years prior. What leverage points are those more powerful hanging over his head? How is it Bernie was allowed to go even this far when others in similar scenarios past have been easily defeated or disappeared from political life or altogether? The sheepdog designation may not be one of design but of opportunity, given a simple personality assessment test of the subject.

3. Some of the criticisms coming from the left are somewhat fair, but not fair enough given the circumstances we know about, plus those we don't know about. Taken to their extent, the criticisms suggest we require an almost super human anomaly to lead us though these times.

I hope such an anomaly is lurking in the wings somewhere, but I doubt it.

I am sorry for the grief of hope lost, once again. All of this highlights how it comes down to we who must navigate out of the quagmire. What say you now, take up arms, wrest control from Zuckerberg et al? What is our way out of this?
Project Willow

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:14 pm

Last hope is the rope-a-dope?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion