Got my vote...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Suppression/Propaganda in Media

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:19 pm

To bolt on to my last comment:

I simply do not have faith in this system. I will indeed -- and have -- participate in 'change' in other ways, more locally, and am prepared to escalate when needed, but at EVERY TURN in modern history, the narrative repeats itself. Whether it's a 'truth-seeker/teller' (comedian/activist/musician, etc.) or politician (Bernie is a glaring recent example):

"They" will offer a fair amount of rope/slack during the early stages of resistance. But once you get too uncomfortably close to causing notable harm to Their Cause -- and this may take years of progress before you show up as a blip on their radar -- they'll begin the interference/infiltration operations, and then discredit, and then leverage their propaganda arms to amplify white noise against you.

They'll then commit outright fraud when necessary, or perhaps offer an opportunity to sell out and join their Dark Side. As a last resort -- for those that truly challenge the status quo -- you are removed from the equation outright.

Myriad examples of this.

And they've just elevated their vile agendas for the coming years ahead. It's only going to get worse, unfortunately.

But that doesn't mean we don't have options. Of course we have options. But for me it won't include actively participating in a system rife with fraud.
Last edited by Belligerent Savant on Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Belligerent Savant

But you have to run under the name of Elvis

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:22 pm

Elvis » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:51 am wrote:I didn't say changing the law was simple! I'm saying that's the challenge. Cuz it ain't happening if no one tries.

I've thought about running for my House seat, and friends have pledged a few grand to get me started. The sitting rep is an entrenched Democrat. Should I do it?

Will you do it?

Who will do it?

Somebody has to do it.

Do it!

Tell you what, if you run I'll send you my total contribs to Shahid Buttar (probably around $100) plus an extra $20. That should put you over the top!

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Grizzly » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:50 pm

God, I know your right Belligerent Savant. It just resonates. They are extremely "Systemic, clinical, and Goddamned methodical", to quote myself...
This may put me in it's gorgon gaze spotlight, I don't give a fuck, I'm sure I'm already on the local fusion centres list. I’m sure that's how this works, ideologically, start local ( then branch out) check flag algorithms, find the malcontent’s, use them if you can or erase them. Stasi style, using Zersetzung* in all forms. Gang-stalking first and then assassinate if that doesn't work effectively enough.
*The term Zersetzung is generally translated into English as "decomposition", although it can be variously translated as "decay", "corrosion", "undermining", "biodegradation", or "dissolution". In context as a repressive measure, the term was first used by Nazi Germany as part of Wehrkraftzersetzung (or Zersetzung der Wehrkraft), a system of punishment against accused opposition to the government or military ...

"Zersetzung served to combat alleged and actual dissidents through covert means, using secret methods of abusive control and psychological manipulation to prevent anti-government activities."

The use of Zersetzung is well documented due to Stasi files published after East Germany's Wende, with several thousands or up to 10,000 individuals estimated to have become victims,[3]:217 and 5,000 of whom sustained irreversible damage.[4] Special pensions for restitution have been created for Zersetzung victims.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

RAGE AND HOPELESSNESS ... SO WHAT. I'VE LEARNED A POWERFUL LESSON LATELY. One doesn't have to have hope to persevere. The gravity of that statement shocked me at first. I had to let it season and percolate. But once it did season it gave me a strange freedom. Anything I can do to fuck with their plans, I will. They know I know they know I will. Even if it as small as posting on a forgotten blog. We know they are responsible for the following. The more eyeballs on it the better.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/system-of-a-down-new-songs-protect-the-land-genocidal-humanoidz-1085942/

Before one of the pedantic types jump in, I mean the dominator culture in general. Turkey isn't the CIA. But I bet Erdogan sucks them off when he has to.

Did you piss off a corrupt politician and then have your life go to sh*t? Here is how they did it to you:

https://xyzcase.weebly.com/stasi-revenge-tactics-they-use-on-you.html

Or will do...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Elvis » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:01 am

Well, the exploratory committee is so far encouraging. I'll huddle with my top advisors and make an announcement early next year. :jumping:

Need a campaign slogan; how about "SHIT IS FUCKED UP AND BULLSHIT!"? :fawked:
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:38 am

"Channeled Rage We Can Believe In"
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:49 pm

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. …We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of.

This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. …In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons…who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”
– Edward Bernays, Propaganda, Chapter 1: Ordering Chaos
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:54 pm

Belligerent Savant

Postby dada » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:39 pm

I think on how the rhythm of the tweet shapes the thinking process. Make a point in fifty words or less. In poetry, restrictive forms can act as a spur to creativity. In prose, not so much. Thinking settles into an atrophied strain of thesis, antithesis, synthesis.

Like that. Reasoned argument is abandoned to the logic of social media. Posts are judged by the poster solely on an appearance of reason, does my post "sound legit" or not.

Sure, one can divide a longer paragraph into parts, like when texting. But you can see the shaping of the thought process by the form, nonetheless. It isn't a reciprocal action.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:15 pm

Elvis » 07 Nov 2020 08:01 wrote:Well, the exploratory committee is so far encouraging. I'll huddle with my top advisors and make an announcement early next year. :jumping:

Need a campaign slogan; how about "SHIT IS FUCKED UP AND BULLSHIT!"? :fawked:

How about electing a regular person who wants to make things better for regular people for a change?
stickdog99

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:07 pm

Belligerent Savant

Postby dada » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:32 pm

Alot of brainless strawmen also think misinformation wears ruby slippers. They say that "there's no place like home," but what they really mean is, "there's no place not like home." It's positively Orwellian. Confuses the crows.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby conniption » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:48 am

The 4th Annual Fake News Awards!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EkWhDDoips

•Jan 16, 2021
corbettreport

SHOW NOTES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/fakenews4/

From the palatial living room studios of The Corbett Report it's the 4th Annual Fake News Awards. The boldest lies. The stupidest propaganda. The ugliest presstitution. Join James as he debunks the lies and shames the liars behind the biggest fake news stories of 2020. Who will take the Dino for the worst fake news story of the year? Watch and find out!
License
Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)
conniption

Postby dada » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:40 pm

THE TOP 25 CENSORED STORIES OF 2019-2020

... Although the stories that Project Censored brings forward may be socially and politically controversial—and sometimes even psychologically challenging—we are confident that each is the result of serious journalistic effort, and therefore deserves greater public attention.

https://www.projectcensored.org/category/the-top-25-censored-stories-of-2019-2020/

I'm betting that the project censored top 25 doesn't share any stories in common with the Fake News awards. Fake news fighters swim in a subculture far removed.
dada

Postby conniption » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:51 pm

dada » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:40 am wrote:THE TOP 25 CENSORED STORIES OF 2019-2020

... Although the stories that Project Censored brings forward may be socially and politically controversial—and sometimes even psychologically challenging—we are confident that each is the result of serious journalistic effort, and therefore deserves greater public attention.

https://www.projectcensored.org/category/the-top-25-censored-stories-of-2019-2020/

I'm betting that the project censored top 25 doesn't share any stories in common with the Fake News awards. Fake news fighters swim in a subculture far removed.

It would be the top censored stories of 2020 to compare with Corbett's Fake News Awards, dada. Not 2019-2020.
conniption

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion