The Post 9/11 Truth Consensus

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The Post 9/11 Truth Consensus

Postby Harvey » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:02 pm

I'm wondering if this isn't the first skirmish in the aftermath of the UAF report on building seven:

And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Re: The Post 9/11 Truth Consensus

Postby thrulookingglass » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:50 pm

If you haven't taken the time to watch the video or discover the findings of their report or the video cuts out multiple times as it did for me here's the summary of their findings: nothing other than a global simultaneous symmetrical collapse of the support columns inside wtc building 7 could've caused it to collapse in the manner seen in reality. In short, it was controlled demolition. And if they were prepared to destroy one building that way on that fateful day...

What a shitty fucking world to raise a family in.

Fuck Magog & Gog.

Thanks btw. This is important data to remember when someone starts in with the tinfoil hat shit.
thrulookingglass

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Laodicean » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:27 pm

Christopher Hitchens: The Lessons of 9/11
Christopher Hitchens speaking at a panel discussion of the Claremont Institute in Washington D.C. 2006.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go5AGck6e-w
Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby Harvey » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:00 pm

Thanks for the video, I enjoyed that. If Mr Hitchens still agrees with all of that, then what are we to make of his starring role in exposing the OPCW? Are there no implications flowing from his own work (of which his publisher apparently approves)? Anyway, the Tenet quote is still a bombshell and worth the effort.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Elvis » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:29 am

Harvey wrote:the Tenet quote is still a bombshell and worth the effort.

Wow, I don't think I'd heard the Tenet quote before. (@7:00)

"ya think?"
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby RocketMan » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:04 am

Hitchens always struck me as the obnoxious guy in the party who is constantly on the cusp of being too drunk, likes the sound of his own slurring rather too much and presents themselves as someone with multiple degrees though they in fact have none. The same people use words like "regnant" in actual spoken sentences.

He's also a poster boy for why drunk intellectuals really aren't very sexy or interesting. And they catch cancer of the throat and die. I'm going for a totally tee-totalling 2020. Pray for me!
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:22 pm

Hitchens went shamelessly Pro-Empire* during the last chapter of his life (after 911). No interest in listening to his 'insight'.

*(overtly, at least; we'll never know if this became or has always been his actual viewpoint. Matters not.)

I managed to do a google search on the Tenet quote alluded above (again, in an effort to avoid listening to the video clip). It's merely another example of misdirection pap.

...Tenet knows how the kiss-up and kiss-down game is played. And, for a rather mediocre man, he did well enough out of the arrangement while it lasted. Woodward was even willing to describe him as one who “had developed an understanding of the importance of human intelligence, HUMINT in spycraft.” But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. I only mean to say that it was a very favorably disposed chronicler who wrote this, in describing Tenet’s reaction on the terrible morning of Sept. 11, 2001:

“This has bin Laden all over it,” Tenet told Boren. “I’ve got to go.” He also had another reaction, one that raised the real possibility that the CIA and the FBI had not done all that could have been done to prevent the terrorist attack. “I wonder,” Tenet said, “if it has anything to do with this guy taking pilot training.”

Notice the direct quotes that make it clear who is the author of this brilliant insight. And then pause for a second. The author is almost the only man who could have known of Zacarias Moussaoui and his co-conspirators—the very man who positively knew they were among us, in flight schools, and then decided to leave them alone. In his latest effusion, he writes: “I do know one thing in my gut. Al-Qaeda is here and waiting.” Well, we all know that much by now.

The above is excerpted from a Slate article authored by Hitchens in 2007. Insulting, if not so utterly ignorable, to anyone that knows better.

[The underlined bit alone is practically worthy of firing his remains into outer space...]

To be expected from Slate, which targets one of the more loathsome demos out there: self-identified "liberals" that pride themselves in being 'well-informed'.... by lapping up limited hangout tripe like the above.

Actually: it may not even qualify for 'limited hangout' material given the scant amount of signal relative to noise, other than the acknowledged awareness of 'pilot training' programs. It's been part of the mainstream narrative for some time, however.

Controlled Demolition should no longer be contested. But we live in a shared reality where many born after 911 never even heard of building 7, let alone that it went down as part of the orchestrated event. Indeed, public schools avoid referencing it at all in their State-approved (propaganda) yearly 911 memorials. Memory Hole.

The magicians have largely succeeded in their sleight of hand tricks.

That aside, the younger generations are also less willing to absorb blindly; they are increasingly inquisitive by nature. Unfortunately, it probably won't be enough to publicly condemn/punish the actual vile beasts responsible for historical and ongoing crimes against humanity. They will die, spared of public scrutiny.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Harvey » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:53 pm

Harvey » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:00 am wrote:Thanks for the video, I enjoyed that. If Mr Hitchens still agrees with all of that, then what are we to make of his starring role in exposing the OPCW? Are there no implications flowing from his own work (of which his publisher apparently approves)? Anyway, the Tenet quote is still a bombshell and worth the effort.

I meant his brother Peter... :oops:
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Return to General Discussion