Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby dada » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:47 am

The argument is that economy is the answer to the many questions you are asking. Just because economy is necessary doesn't mean it is necessarily good for you. Economy is the source and cause of global problems.

The problem isn't finding an economic model that is not a cause of societal problems, the only economy that doesn't cause socoetal problems would be no economy. Since we must have economy, we need to accept that this need for economy is the main cause of societal ills.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby dada » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:43 pm

Refusal to admit that economy is the prime driver of societal ills makes its influence effectively invisible, robbing the social discourse of the vocabulary necessary to address it, to bring it to light. The poverty of discourse serves a gatekeerpery function, self-limiting in illuminati narratives.

I think it is similar to the poverty of discourse surrounding empire. Empire is not fascism, but the social discourse has been robbed of the vocabulary to address empire as anything other than fascist, thus rendering the discourse ineffective as a force for social change.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby dada » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:06 pm

From this perspective, all illuminati narratives, the ideology of elite power control, is economy's shield.

On the level of the social discourse. On this same level, maybe we could say that fascism is the shield of empires, the imperial shield.
dada

Postby Belligerent Savant » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:25 am

What is this pop culture reference to 'illuminati'?
Nothing i've typed here hints at this thought-stopping term.
It's not a useful, or accurate, short-hand; similar in many respects to the use of 'conspiracy theory' by compromised media writers.

Will review other responses later, time allowing.
Belligerent Savant

Postby dada » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:06 am

I think you've got it backwards, The illuminati came first, pop culture references after.

By illuminati narratives I mean histories sanctioned by the pyramid. Advertisements for the ideology of elite power control. Some may be pro-elite, others may be anti-elite, but they all serve the same master.
dada

Postby Karmamatterz » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:05 pm

What exactly is the 'argument', and how does it explain the large-scale, global complicity involved in the Great Lies told in this most recent affront to livelihoods/lives?
Starting with allowing an utterly bullshit Imperial College 'model' -- one of the early key justifications for wide-scale lockdowns, which turned out to be GROSSLY inaccurate -- to receive FRONT PAGE coverage in the most important news outlets in the western world, even though no scientific journal published it, let alone reviewed it. How could that have happened?

Of course one can conjure any number of outwardly plausible scenarios for all the goal-post shifting that perpetuated this madness in the months that followed, and the continued lunacy to come in the months ahead (recurring vaccinations, passports, further restrictions, etc.). A fair amount of the populace will continue to justify these actions ('Capitalism taken to the inevitable extreme!' etc.). Many, today, continue to believe these unprecedented govt actions are all for the benefit of the majority: out of concern for our collective health. We are witnessing Stockholm Syndrome en masse.

Inter-connected networks are at play 'behind the scenes' [this is my primary premise, at least]. They needn't agree very often, but it's becoming increasingly apparent that, when GREAT large-scale shifts are in the works (and the current Shift/Reset may well be the most egregious in at least 2 generations, even eclipsing the scale of 911), there are multi-pronged operations, which of course involve cooperation of key global leaders and their respective govts, think tanks, [Big Tech, Global Pharma, etc.] and media arms. And yes: certain Billionaires as well, needless to say. Many, if not most, needn't know the particulars. As with intel agencies and the military, each 'tier' need only know enough to execute their respective directives.

These are not a random confluence of events.

And yet, despite the probability of the above, I'm most disappointed and frustrated by The People. Millions passively accept these RESTRICTIONS (nay, a subset are actively clamoring for MORE if it). I'm more troubled by the passivity/compliance/lack of discernment by many citizens. Whatever may be promoted by talking heads, all of this can end today if the majority simply refuse it, or call it out for what it is.

Control mechanisms can only work on a docile and compliant majority.

[How did such docility and compliance become increasingly common? Years of conditioning mechanisms, exacerbated and amplified further in recent years by the suggestive powers available via the internet and social media, though of course at least some of the 'influencer'/suggestive phenomenon are happenstance, or rather: an organic outflow inherent to the nature of the beast. Similar to the fear of AI in the years ahead, once the genie is released from its lamp, unpredictable outcomes are inevitable. But the scale and continued reach of this COVID thing is not mere happenstance.]

Agree 100%.

This conditioning can, and should, also be called brainwashing. Parts of it are marketing by big pharma, but the overall picture is one of massive brainwashing on a frightening scale. The link to the Bill Maher monologue was a surprise. I would never listen to his crap but the No Agenda guys played much of what he said about how absolutely misinformed many "Democrats" are about C-19.

I recently purchased a book, more like a study guide called "Introduction to Narrative Warfare: A Primer and Study Guide." You can easily find it online. It's a primer and only 60 pages, but it provides great resource material to get a better understanding of how narratives in media are created and managed. It's obvious there are narratives inside of narratives going on right now. It's not just about the Corona virus, but the people who are managing these narratives are connecting much to the Rona. Global "warming" and climate change along with the Great Reset bullsh*t. People are accepting of so many lies because they have been conditioned to. The propaganda is strong.

This past weekend I might ( :shrug: ) have attended a large ( and illegal?) gathering of people who are not brainwashed about Corona and C-19. Several hundred people might have all gathered in one large building and not a one of them wearing a mask. It was liberating to possibly have seen people smiling and behaving like normal humans who aren't living in fear of their mortality. Or maybe it was all just a dream...
Karmamatterz

Postby dada » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:26 pm

I think what we're seeing is a culture locked into a dialectic dance of self-destruction, that is unwilling or has become unable to interact with the world outside the comfortably rigid, socially induced narrative. You know, if it isn't a part of my dialectic, it doesn't matter, or even exist.
dada

Postby dada » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:47 pm

I think the contours of the dialectic are defined by the boundary of the utopian normal. There is the utopian nostalgia for a return to an old normal, set against the utopian race for creation of a new normal. From my position outside of the dialectic, they are both utopian mirages, and the last thing I want is for things to "normalize," going forward, backward, or in some utopian present.
dada

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:07 pm

Karmamatterz » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:26 pm wrote:I've made clear to all friends and family that I don't care if someone else wants to wear a mask OR get a vaccine. Now if everyone stopped with this virtue signaling and judgy crap about those that don't wear mask, and there were no mask mandates then a lot of tension would disappear. I don't just mean government mandates, but businesses that require them as well.

Co-sign the above.

Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:05 pm

Time to Lockdown the HOSPITALS and keep the doctors quarantined!!

15,000 elderly killed EVERY MONTH, completely unrelated to COVID!!!

Where are all the virtue-signaling assholes telling the DOCTORS how they're killing GRANDMA??

MEDICAL MALPRACTICE THE THIRD LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH OVERALL in the U.S.!!

Why aren't we in TERROR??

Because the PROPAGANDA and CONDITIONING is currently trained on a virus.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-medi ... SM20101116

Errors kill 15,000 aged patients a month: study

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Mistakes and unavoidable problems kill an estimated 15,000 elderly U.S. patients every month in hospitals, U.S. government investigators reported on Tuesday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical ... erica.html

A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000.

Medical errors are the third-leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer.

Advocates are fighting back, pushing for greater legislation for patient safety.
Belligerent Savant

Postby dada » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:55 pm

I'm not sure if you realize the comic effect that capitalization of some words and not others has. Same with italics, and bolding. It makes the words difficult to read while keeping a straight face.

Maybe it's just me. But man, it gives me giggles. The kind of giggles that the more you try to suppress them, the more impossible they are to suppress.
dada

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:34 pm

It's my mediocre attempt at satire. Some of this would present much better -- or worse, perhaps -- if we were all at a bar offering up hot takes and roasting each other and the world around us. This is what people should/can be doing right now -- out there in the elements, or in a public setting -- if not for the continued allegiance to propaganda narratives. Some of us are doing it regardless, of course.
Belligerent Savant

Postby dada » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:54 pm

I've never been much of a socialite. Going out, parties, bars, events, gatherings, concerts, crowds. Not that I'm against it, and I have no problem fitting in just fine. Just not my thing.
dada

Postby dada » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:57 pm

Plus, I like reading words. That's me in my element, I guess.
dada

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:55 pm

Where are all the virtue-signaling assholes telling the DOCTORS how they're killing GRANDMA??

What are you doing to combat the scourge of medical malpractice?
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion