Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby liminalOyster » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:53 pm

NSA whistleblower Reality Winner tests positive for Covid-19 in prison
Winner says guards are mocking infected prisoners and that cleaning and isolation practices are inadequate

Jonathan Franklin

Mon 20 Jul 2020 20.55 EDTLast modified on Tue 21 Jul 2020 08.51 EDT

Reality Winner, the former National Security Agency contractor sentenced to federal prison for leaking classified government information.

Reality Winner, an NSA whistleblower imprisoned for leaking secrets about Russian interference in America’s 2016 elections, has tested positive for Covid-19 and says guards are mocking infected prisoners at FMC Carswell, the Fort Worth all-women’s prison where more than 500 inmates are now confirmed positive.

“The officer went out of her way to come to my room and say, ‘I just wanted to congratulate you on your positive results’.” Winner wrote in an email sent early Monday to her sister Brittany.

Winner, who is serving a 63-month sentence, has repeatedly denounced inadequate cleaning and isolation practices in FMC Carswell, the US federal government’s only specialized medical prison for female prisoners with underlying health conditions.

“They allowed someone positive from our unit to go to a hospital unit where dialysis and chemo patients live, starting the infection spread down there,” Winner wrote on Monday.

“[Winner] has had bronchial problems and some issues with bulimia and we know that she is considered to be medically vulnerable,” said Alison Grinter, a civil rights attorney based in Dallas, Texas.

Despite weeks of pleas for cleaning supplies and commissary privileges, attorneys, health providers and even the guard’s union are all denouncing the rudimentary protocols inside FMC Carswell.

Cloth face masks were given to the prisoners weeks ago but crowded four to a cell, the virus spread rapidly through a population of prisoners considered to be high risk with medical conditions including cancer and chronic illnesses including diabetes.

“They are all sitting together in a concrete room facing the real possibility of dying hundreds of miles away from their family. That is a shared experience that is terrifying,” said Grinter, one of the defense lawyers working the case.

Winner was the first person the Trump administration charged under the Espionage Act for leaking documents.

Prosecutors said Winner, who was working for a defense contractor, printed a classified document that revealed Russian military intelligence hacking of at least one voting software supplier and had attempted to breach more than 100 local election systems before the 2016 election.

Confirmed cases at FMC Carswell have soared and two prisoners have died including Andrea Circle Bear who was infected while pregnant, had her child by emergency caesarean, then died four weeks after her baby was born.

“Reality is concerned that she is going to die in there. Her concern before was that she would test positive, which she just did and now she is concerned that she is going to get sick and they are not going to be able to do anything to help her,” said her sister Brittany Winner in an interview from Virginia.

“She qualifies for compassionate release. We applied. She is appealing. It’s like a race against time to get her out of there before she gets sick. And before it is too late.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/20/nsa-whistleblower-reality-winner-positive-covid-19

"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:21 am

Chump said:

An anti-semantic, paranoic, stupid, insipid, tea party pooper has already posted several experts plainly stating that the masks are unhealthy for healthy people!

"Dr. Russell Blaylock warns that not only do face masks fail to protect the healthy from getting sick, but they also create serious health risks to the wearer. The bottom line is that if you are not sick, you should not wear a face mask..."

I still see the masks as a 21st century 'Capstone' psy-op - scaring the citizens into total submission', and shaping 'em up for vaccinations - the latest generation of the ancient arrangements subliminally engendering social compliance... also convenient for overlooking the crafty bureaucracies' crimes of the century... as people combat about covering their faces.

If you're wearing a mask, you know you suck! You probably already realize that it's harder to breathe through that thing on your face - not to mention trying to talf fru the muffa fuffa! Common sense says masks will eventually weaken your immunity because you're body forgets about fighting off germs... as people are constantly touching their faces - putting 'em on, constantly adjusting and taking 'em off; trapping, breeding and strengthening organisms that would otherwise perish in the sun and air... Perhaps, we should concentrate on strengthening our system by eating less sugar and stepping outside!

Amidst a group of physicians and scientists, Claude Bernard made the statement: "The terrain is everything; the germ is nothing," and then drank down a glass of water filled with cholera...

By thee way, we're probably breathing fibres and vapors through the mask material? And what're the stores constantly spraying to 'disinfect' the fuggin' place... while EMF frequencies, other contagions and vaccinations are also causing some of the sicknesses.

So, you are ignoring or missed my earlier question, which is disappointing. Are you now just satirizing yourself? Is that your new gig? Spew bullshit, and when called on it, just go over the top? Maybe it was over the top to begin with and I was mistaken for taking you serious. Are you just trying to use Confusionism? yes, that must be it. A smart mark.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby conniption » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:22 am

WHO Cares What Celebrities Think - #PropagandaWatch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmWDUmFV6yY
Jul 21, 2020
corbettreport

SHOW NOTES: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=37227
WHO cares what celebrities think? WHO cares, that's who! Or, more to the point, WHO wants you to care what they think. Join James for this week's #PropagandaWatch as he peels back the layers on the WHO's "celebrity influencer" propaganda campaign.
conniption

Postby lucky » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:37 am

Reality Winner??is that really a name.

There has never been a successful Corona virus vaccine so why after a few months are they saying that its just a matter of time (weeks / months) until there is one. Over here, UK, the govn't are spending £90m or so on, as yet, unproven snake oil - the world really has really gone mad...the catalyst a rather weak virus affecting a few and killing 1% of those.

Am I the only one who has a strong feeling that something BIG is coming - the world has had months of being able to think and talk we have witnessed civil disobedience flare up all over, I believe it's only a short time before everything starts to connect and there will be an unstoppable movement reclaiming peoples right to govern themselves and not enrich the elite who have pissed on us from their pedestals for far too long - the breads running out lets chew on cake.
There's holes in the sky where rain gets in
the holes are small
that's why rain is thin.
lucky

Postby DrEvil » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:36 am

^^Yup, Reality Winner is her real name.

The 'something BIG' you're feeling is already here. We're just lucky it wasn't something like MERS which kills a third of those infected.

There hasn't been a corona virus vaccine before because no one has tried very hard. It's too hard and too expensive. Now they have a good reason to make one so everyone is throwing huge amounts of money on it. That's no guarantee they will succeed of course, and there will be graft and general fuckery along the way, as there always is.

Civil unrest has been ongoing all over the world for years now, the US protests are just the last in a long, long line of uprisings. Something like 1/3 of all countries have had some sort of mass protests the last years. There's always a riot going on somewhere.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Elvis » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:41 am

Turned on radio.

"Are you worn out by the covid crisis? Stay tuned for our next segment, Coronavirus Fatigue." :drool2:
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby conniption » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:33 am

George Carlin - Germs, Immune System

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo

•Dec 17, 2011
Geen Naam
conniption

Postby thrulookingglass » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:24 pm

I had the thought of "what if covid is a clandestine and or willful act at 'population control' ?" Pretty out there. People are beginning to realize they're getting screwed and with the help of the internet, figuring out who's doing it. Matter of time for the gatekeepers to be outed. It's all coming to an exciting head!

The suspense is terrible...I hope it will last.
thrulookingglass

Postby liminalOyster » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:04 am

thrulookingglass » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:24 pm wrote:I had the thought of "what if covid is a clandestine and or willful act at 'population control' ?" Pretty out there. People are beginning to realize they're getting screwed and with the help of the internet, figuring out who's doing it. Matter of time for the gatekeepers to be outed. It's all coming to an exciting head!

The suspense is terrible...I hope it will last.

The most basic info we have about COVID's variable consequences and inability to be controlled (ie we can really direct it at some groups and others) and pretty much totsl devastation for continuation of our US empire certainly convinces me that this is, at most nefarious, the premature accidental leak of a biowarfare agent not yet for ready for rimetime, with primetime meaning working vaccine already teted and ready for deploy nationally.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby Grizzly » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:45 am

On the odd ground truth?? Of all this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/hxu1dl/strangest_virus_ive_ever_seen/

ps, glad you seem to not have it liminalO Glad, it hasn't infected any RI's that I'm aware of...nasty thing they using our tax dollars to toy around with this shit; accidental release or not that shit is criminal!

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:54 pm

While everyone is distracted by UFO’s, a debate between Robert Kennedy and Alan ('left my underwear on') Dershowitz about the dangers of the covid vaccine goes unreported. Sad.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/hxm1mj/while_everyone_is_distracted_by_ufos_a_debate/

Unfortunately one of the best debates detailing scientific studies about the dangers of vaccines and especially the Covid, corona vaccine goes unreported. Please promote this video and try to get it in the main news sub. Pretty much impossible.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Elvis » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:22 pm

But there is no vaccine. :shrug:
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:03 pm

Elvis wrote:But there is no vaccine. :shrug:

That's what's so absurd in these arguments. All are devoid of logic.

Or are overt, right wing propaganda, like Nordic's piece from Claremont Institute's American Mind. Or, Grizzly's ridiculous reddit link.

Like it's a bio-weapon, purposely or accidentally released that kills randomly, so let's not wear a mask.

I remember early on reading about how it might have been someone at the Wuhan research center responsible for disposing of dead research subjects, bats and pangolins, was actually selling their infected corpses to vendor(s) at the wet market, and that's how it got loose.

It matters little to me whether it was purposefully released or accidentally released. It's out there and it will kill me if I contract it.

Bio-weapons are meant to kill all who come into contact with it; they are not selective when it comes to who dies ~ they all die.

To date we've had over 4,396,663 confirmed cases and only 147,588 deaths. That's a pathetic casualty ratio for a bio-weapon.

Whatever germs are already in you are those the anti-maskers want to you to know are those that will make you sick, another failure of logic not faced by logically thoughtful minds.
Last edited by Iamwhomiam on Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Grizzly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:14 pm

Why the fuck do you always draw me into some negative shit you got to say, Iamwhomiam?

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:45 pm

Because I feel more than a few of the links you've shared are not up to RI standards, which require critical thinking and research for factual matters pertinent to the subject matter you're posting. I've asked you before to pick it up a notch. This is another occasion to remind you to really research the material you want to post before posting it, to be sure it's not pure bullshit. Are you really distracted by UFOs? The reddit thread you linked to is bullshit: there is no Covid-19 or coronavirus vaccine.

Posted byu/Trollshillbot
2 days ago
Gold
While everyone is distracted by UFO’s, a debate between Robert Kennedy and Alan Dershowitz about the dangers of the covid vaccine goes unreported. Sad.

Unfortunately one of the best debates detailing scientific studies about the dangers of vaccines and especially the Covid, corona vaccine goes unreported. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IfnJi7yLKgE Please promote this video and try to get it in the main news sub. Pretty much impossible.

From my perspective, you would have been just a bit better off had you just linked to the debate and forgot about posting the reddit thread where you found it. Nothing personal, I assure you.
Iamwhomiam

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion