Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby Karmamatterz » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:02 pm

At the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Taiwan government immediately banned export of PPE, guaranteed manufacturers they would buy all that could be produced, and distributed the PPE free to its citizens (who did not kick & scream like babies because they were asked to wear protective devices). They closed their borders and mandated a degree of individual isolation. They tested people repeatedly and traced infections diligently. They also relieved the economic impact by making up for lost incomes, averting collapse in property prices and the private equity buy-up the US is experiencing (and the bitter fallout from that is yet to be seen).

Within a few weeks, Taiwanese were once again attending baseball games in crowded stadiums.

The Taiwan governement was fucking diligent. The US did the opposite.

It's not rocket surgery.

That is great, they weren't just diligent, but fucking diligent!

Ummmm...maybe they weren't using the absolute bullshit PCR tests? Maybe they didn't reclassify how people died as the CDC instructed medical professionals in the U.S. to do when the whole sham started. If you are unsure what I mean there is a 5 page PDF file you can download that instructs docs in the U.S. how to include the Covids on a death certificate even IF the person died from something else.

Perhaps those diligent folks in Taiwan actually examined people and just swab them with a jab up their nostrils? Maybe they did what doctors are supposed and used their eyes, took blood pressure, temperature, etc....and determined that their patients had the flu or simply a common cold. Or maybe they had nothing at all.

So much fear mongering and hysterics with the drinkers of this new flavor of Kool Aid.

I'm still not seeing any bodies piled up. But since all this sham started I've seen the vast majority of people in social settings wearing masks. Some now are even double masking because our beloved Dr. Fawchee suggested two are better than one!
In the meantime there are millions still out of work.
Millions of children forced to attend school virtually.
Many people are depressed.
Millions are fearful of catching the Covids.

FEAR!

Learn to love it! Bath in your fear. Drink the propaganda and enjoy the soothing sensations as the fear mongering activates adrenaline and cortisol.

Please don't forget to wash your hands kids. Make sure you wipe your mouth with disinfectant after you give someone a kiss, you don't want to spread cooties.

And now let us all give a blessing to the biosecurity state and the glorious implementation of fascism. :lovehearts:

It is really super cool to listen to interviews with doctors and "professionals" on CNN and other media that talk about how only those that have been vaxxed should have their normal constitutional freedoms and the heretics have restrictions freedom. Thanks Dr. Mengele! It's not just CNN. Don't go looking for these interviews unless you LOVE the Covids or you get nausea easily. Fascism got a gigantic big welcome. Big tech and pharma are joining in with the NGOs and government to implement their great reset and many of you are loving it. You're just loving all this government intervention in our lives because they always know best and of course are looking out for our better interests. Right?
Karmamatterz

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Grizzly » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:22 pm

https://twitter.com/sheasie/status/1379502372230066176
"I have no symptoms - there is no reason for me to take a test." - Dr. Anthony ("criminal sociopath") #Fauci
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby DrEvil » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:56 pm

It's from March 15 last year when test capacity was limited.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby liminalOyster » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:09 pm

I gave up on this thread (and thus the board for COVID-limited hiatus) almost completely a while back with no hard feeling but I just want to chime in that as a former regular, the descriptions of the current climates (apparently in other mostly US cities) are super alien to me.

It's true I have definitely stopped following national MSM news roughly since the obviously yellow clickbait about Variants went wild.

But .... there's literally nothing whatsoever in my immediate environs that matches what is described here. My local news is all positivity about back to normal soon, consistently declining case-positivity, skepticism of a new surge, state restrictions other than masks 99% lifted, vax going smoothly (lots of people choosing J/J btw). Things feel very normal despite a couple obvious caveats and most days relay another news report of "zero covid cases" admitted to at least one of our state's major hospitals.

I read alot of non-pedantic virologists one night last week and then talked to some non-virologist but talented MD friends and not one thought it reasonable to slippage MRNA into "gene therapy." None are convinced that reverse transcription is anything but a possible but infinitesimally unlikely hypothetical due to novelty. One said it reminded her alot of the very early HIV days and the wild plethora of hypotheticals (eg certain viriologists - opposite of Duesburg et al's side - being resolutely convinced it'd be airborne no later than 1990), all of which were scientifically plausible but never materialized.

I'm still a precautionary principle skeptic and was admittedly happy to partake in and receive real deal protein subunit vax back in Jan/Feb.

Nothing personal at all and no antagonism. Still fond of y'all and looking forward to the new kinds of conversations we'll be having in September I suspect. Peace.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:32 pm

Liminal: always welcome your (or anyone's) perspective on this. What State do you live in, if I may ask?

Your individual perspective isn't necessarily a representation of the broader experience, of course. Neither is mine, but my talking points on this topic are based on information obtained across regions, globally. Not only where I live.

I also have spoken to a number of doctors, scientists (virologists, epidemiologists, and also cognitive scientists) within the broader NYC region, in addition to my review of a significant amount of case studies, papers, articles, thought pieces, and my own analysis of the raw data. Some of the doctors/scientists I spoke with had more or less establishment views on this virus. Others did not (meaning: they align more closely with many of the comments I've shared here since last year). I absorbed all the info they provided and then dug deeper.

Among doctors/scientists, there aren't uniform views on this virus or the gene therapies posing as 'vaccine' treatment (as an aside, you should check out the mRNA/Gene Therapy thread - would be interested in your take on the info shared there); doctors and scientists are humans, after all, and humans aren't infallible. While there are 'rebels' in any field, some doctors/scientists will give into herd mentality just as much as 'regular' humans do. Others are tempted by funding/grants that will influence the outcome or framing of their stance, or otherwise a number of doctors will simply go along with status quo/establishment views -- and they may well earnestly believe these views. Why wouldn't they? Just as many individuals with higher education are generally more prone to believe and trust authorities and establishment sources, so too will many doctors follow protocols as laid out by their training. This doesn't necessarily mean it's all true, or sound (or on the converse: flawed). We need only observe the (often suppressed) instances of medical malpractice, or yearly deaths in this country due to medical negligence, misdiagnosis or faulty treatments. Add to that the myriad side-effects from many of the prescribed medications, which often don't manifest in earnest for years, and generally, when side effects eventually take their toll, it's due in no small part to aggregate ills (diet, medicines, poor exercise, stress, etc.).

Take a look at Iam's anecdote here for one example:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42212&start=45#p693990

Of course, there are also plenty of examples of doctors and scientists that are invaluable in their respective fields -- and many that have saved lives. By no means am I suggesting that we shouldn't rely on them. Simply that: their views and/or perspectives need to be considered along with other factors/data points to arrive at an informed position on a given topic. That's my approach, anyway. Others will proceed as they deem fit, hopefully/ideally with minimal inherent bias.

The key issue for me -- which is very much a MAJOR issue, in my view -- is how this virus has been implemented to restrict, and eventually (potentially) remove individual rights and privacy (or rather, further erosion of such rights; we've been incrementally stripped of a number of rights over the years; this is merely the next relatively large leap), leading to outright technocratic fascism (or whatever you may prefer to call it).

Why is it so difficult to consider that systems that have historically subjugated their respective populace -- (particularly those of middle/lower classes, regardless of race -- though of course the darker skinned folks have had it worse overall), which hasten loss of livelihood and lives -- would continue to do so now, or 'up the stakes'?

I mean, we haven't already forgotten the astronomical wealth transfer over the past year, right? The very wealthy became even more obscenely wealthy, and the middle/lower classes became poorer and less healthy overall, all due to lockdowns that clearly have NOT in any way "helped", at least not when enforced over any extended period. They've worsened circumstances in every category. So how can this still be a debate, here in RI?

And look, even relatively mainstream sources are beginning to call out the INJUSTICE:

https://starkrealities.substack.com/p/s ... age-slants

Study: U.S. Media's Covid Coverage Slants Heavily Negative
Mainstream outlets stoke fear while shielding us from encouraging facts
Brian McGlinchey
Mar 27

If you’ve felt the media has heavily emphasized bad news throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, your judgment now has some scholarly corroboration.

Dartmouth College and Brown University researchers have analyzed tens of thousands of Covid-19 articles and found major U.S. media outlets have overwhelmingly pushed negative narratives about the virus.

“The most striking fact is that 87 percent of the U.S. stories are classified as negative, whereas 51 percent of the non-U.S. stories are classified as negative,” according to the study by Dartmouth economics professor Bruce Sacerdote, Dartmouth’s Ranjan Sehgal and Brown University’s Molly Cook.
Consider one of study’s most glaring findings: Even when Covid-19 cases were falling nationally between April 24 and June 27, major media discussed rising caseloads 5.3 times as frequently as falling ones.

The impact was evident: A June CBS News poll found a record number of Americans felt the fight against coronavirus was going badly. Of course, news of the poll was itself another negative story, feeding a media-facilitated vicious circle of fear.

In July, a Franklin Templeton-Gallup poll found Americans had a poor understanding of the risk of Covid-19 death for different age cohorts:

Participants said people aged 55+ accounted for a little over half of the deaths, when the actual share was 92%.

Those under age 25 accounted for just 0.2% of deaths—participants overestimated the share by a factor of 50.

[continued at link]

Or this recent release by Amnesty International:

Amnesty International released its annual report on Wednesday, arguing that governments have used the coronavirus pandemic as an excuse to clamp down on human rights, whether or not that was the original intent. The wide-ranging report took particular aim at governments in Myanmar and Russia, among others, but also critiqued the use of coronavirus-related police powers in places like Britain and the United States against protesters.

“What we found is that the victims of COVID, whether it was in the UK, in France, in the US, in India, in the Middle East, in Brazil, those victims were primarily among the most disenfranchised and vulnerable groups,” she said. “As a global community, as a national community, we failed the test that COVID-19 represented.”

https://www.amnesty.org/en/documents/po ... 2/2021/en/

And with respect to analysis of raw data, a chart that compares states that stopped mandates vs. those that continue to enforce them (yes, the chart includes Biden's ill-chosen use of the word "Neanderthal", understandably so:

https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/13799 ... 16513?s=20

Another chart, also playing on the "Neanderthal" theme:

https://twitter.com/therealarod1984/sta ... 67968?s=20

Even the f'ing TODAY SHOW is calling out the 'conundrum' in case count variances per region (those with mandates vs. those without):

TODAY
@TODAYshow

Some states with stricter rules are now seeing surges in COVID-19 cases, while many others that rushed to reopen are experiencing sizable drops. The numbers have experts scratching their heads. @SamBrockNBC has the details.

@therealarod1984
36m
Replying to
@TODAYshow
and
@SamBrockNBC

Cant hide from the math. Not only has the south built up more natural immunity, but the vaccine rollouts have generally targeted seniors in TX & FL for example: The most vulnerable being protected. Maybe a small endemic seasonal bump coming for the south, but thats it.

@EWoodhouse7
Replying to
@TODAYshow
and
@SamBrockNBC

I’ll give the experts two hints:

Endemic
Seasonal

https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/13 ... 63360?s=20

These are just a few examples. There are many, many charts out there that display the ineffectiveness of lockdowns (using raw data available to anyone). Lockdowns were NEVER about "flattening the curve" or improving health prospects. They've demonstrably done the opposite: WORSEN overall health.

It's absurd, and will be viewed by future generations as CRIMINAL.

Back to my earlier point, this 'humorous' graphic displays a truth that is often acknowledged non-verbally by those in science but rarely uttered out loud:

Belligerent Savant » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:19 am wrote:.

Put this in the context of medical science, broadly.

Designing experiments to prove a specific profitable conclusion and hiding evidence of harms.
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:43 pm

liminalOyster » 07 Apr 2021 22:09 wrote:I gave up on this thread (and thus the board for COVID-limited hiatus) almost completely a while back with no hard feeling but I just want to chime in that as a former regular, the descriptions of the current climates (apparently in other mostly US cities) are super alien to me.

It's true I have definitely stopped following national MSM news roughly since the obviously yellow clickbait about Variants went wild.

But .... there's literally nothing whatsoever in my immediate environs that matches what is described here. My local news is all positivity about back to normal soon, consistently declining case-positivity, skepticism of a new surge, state restrictions other than masks 99% lifted, vax going smoothly (lots of people choosing J/J btw). Things feel very normal despite a couple obvious caveats and most days relay another news report of "zero covid cases" admitted to at least one of our state's major hospitals.

I read alot of non-pedantic virologists one night last week and then talked to some non-virologist but talented MD friends and not one thought it reasonable to slippage MRNA into "gene therapy." None are convinced that reverse transcription is anything but a possible but infinitesimally unlikely hypothetical due to novelty. One said it reminded her alot of the very early HIV days and the wild plethora of hypotheticals (eg certain viriologists - opposite of Duesburg et al's side - being resolutely convinced it'd be airborne no later than 1990), all of which were scientifically plausible but never materialized.

I'm still a precautionary principle skeptic and was admittedly happy to partake in and receive real deal protein subunit vax back in Jan/Feb.

Nothing personal at all and no antagonism. Still fond of y'all and looking forward to the new kinds of conversations we'll be having in September I suspect. Peace.

I live in San Francisco. In my entire neighborhood of 40,000+ residents, there have now been ZERO reported cases of COVID-19 over an entre month. In the entire city, nobody has died while testing positive for COVID-19 for over 20 days now. The number of people hospitalized in the entire city who have also tested positive for COVID-19 has been at less than 2% of total hospital capacity for over a month. And the rolling average positivity rate of COVID-19 testing has now been below 1% for over a month now.

Yet public schools are still closed. Indoor dining is still not allowed. Bars still cannot serve indoors, and live music concerts are still illegal. Every single face I see outdoors, no matter how distant from everyone else, is still masked. And hundreds of mask wearing people are still waiting for hours in lines while dutifully standing 6 feet away from each other for their precious chance to get injected with experimental vaccines that bypassed animal testing because of a supposed health emergency.

Again, I have to wonder, just how safe do things have to get before anyone who considers himself or herself a "good Democrat" questions anything about the ritualistic talismanic behaviors they have been seemingly totally conditioned to deem necessary to practice in perpetuity? I see no way of breaking the spell.
stickdog99

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:24 pm

Agent Orange Cooper

Postby LolaB » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:49 pm

The cognitive dissonance is thick. It comes from the randomness at which each city / county just make up, or ditch or changes the rules. Like every other day...

Thanks for the inside peak at Bay Area happenings stickdog. I'm in the Santa Monica Mtns and go to Woodland Hills / Canoga Park frequently. It looks less bleak over here. No lines at grocery stores, they can now operate at capacity. Masks pretty much only worn when shopping indoors or at farmers markets. Or doing a job. =(
The restaurants have officially re-opened indoors, but only a few have shifted gears in that direction, as of yet. Traffic is almost back to pre2020 levels, especially on the weekend. The beaches and parks are packed! Malibu recently was gridlocked like on 4th of July.

There are folks who do wear their masks even while jogging or riding a bike, but they seem to be a clear minority. Must be feeling either kind of silly, or pretty righteous about it by now. My observation at a crowded beach on 3/28 was that only about one out of ten people were masked.

Which makes me optimistic about the health and sanity of mankind.
LolaB

Postby Harvey » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:52 pm

Back in the summer of last year we witnessed a troupe of solo canoeists churning their way up mid river, each wearing masks. My darling and I had a good laugh at their expense, quite loudly. A few of them de-masked at this point, as if realising they were involved in some sort of cultist behaviour in public. Exactly how they expected to contract Covid in the middle of an empty river remained a mystery to them and to us, and yet there they were, masked up and paddling their canoes, fifty feet away from any other living being. What else can one call that, except complete fucking insanity?
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby dada » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:07 am

But the sanity of mankind, isn't it a mirage? Like, when enough insane people get together and agree that their behavior is normal, that's what they call sanity.

Sorry, guess I'm just in a dark mood today. Can't share in the optimism, however I'd very much like to.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby dada » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:14 am

I'm saying mankind is pretty much insane from tip to tail. The planet is a giant mental institution. If I want to see evidence of insanity, I just have to take a quick look around. Masks are way down on the list of examples of mankind's insane behaviors. In my book, at least.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:11 am

If you know or suspect that you have or already have had COVID-19 and are thinking of getting a vaccination anyway. please watch this video:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dangling ... NRQng.html

Advance to the 55:30 mark.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:34 am

All the months with reported death totals over 25 in the history of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System:

Oct., 1991 28
Oct., 1992 31
Oct., 1993 40
Oct., 1996 26
Oct., 1998 29
Nov., 2001 29
Oct., 2002 39
Oct., 2003 34
Oct., 2004 29
Oct., 2007 33
Oct., 2009 37
Nov., 2009 26
Dec., 2020 198
Jan., 2021 967
Feb., 2021 703
Mar., 2021 266

Note that it has been estimated that about 1% of actual adverse events are actually reported in this system.
stickdog99

Postby Grizzly » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:22 am

Paul Schreyer: Pandemic simulation games – Preparation for a new era?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3WUv5SV5Hg

Political decisions during the Corona crisis did not come out of the blue. The "war on viruses" began back in the 1990s as the "war on bioterror." Research shows: For more than twenty years since then, pandemic scenarios have been repeatedly rehearsed in simulation exercises, first in the U.S., later coordinated internationally. The titles of these exercises are reminiscent of Hollywood productions: "Dark Winter" (2001), "Global Mercury" (2003), "Atlantic Storm" (2005) or "Clade X" (2018). High-ranking government representatives as well as well-known journalists were involved, most recently, at "Event 201" in October 2019, also board members of large global corporations. After the World Health Organization (WHO) declared a coronavirus pandemic in 2020, many of the measures that had been rehearsed and discussed for years were implemented globally.

Passages like the following appeared in scripts as early as 20 years ago: "The sight of an armed military presence in US cities has provoked protests about curtailment of civil liberties (...) The question is, however, how do we enforce it and to what degree? How much force do you use to keep people in their homes?" In the event of a pandemic, "basic civil liberties such as freedom of assembly or travel" could no longer „taken for granted". Restrictions on liberty, as well as mass vaccinations, were regular features of the planning games.

This lecture will chronologically trace how these exercises came about, who organized them, and what parallels the scripts have to the current situation. Is the virus just a pretext for a longer-planned global transformation? And was a severe stock market quake in September 2019 perhaps the real trigger for the global lockdown?

Table of contents:

0:00:00​ Pandemic exercisces - Preparation for a new era?

0:02:23​ Era of the Cold War 1945 - 1990

0:05:05​ The USA without an enemy

0:17:05​ Bioterror exercises 1990 - 2005

0:23:51​ The Exercise “Dark Winter”

0:30:44​ Emergency plans for bioterror and flu pandemics

0:35:40​ Interim conclusion

0:38:40​ “Lock Step-Scenario” 2010

0:44:38​ “MARS” and the G20 Health Minister meeting in Berlin

0:50:35​ Why the Corona Pandemic startet in 2020

0:58:19​ “Event 201“ - Training with a Corona pandemic

+++

W.I.R. - Wissen ist relevant!
WIR stellt Vorträge namhafter Wissenschaftler, Experten und Forscher ins
Netz. WIR will, dass jeder, der wissen will, schnell und kostenfrei an
dieses Wissen gelangt. Bildung als kollektiver Schlüssel in eine
friedliche Zukunft. WIR will den Horizont der Menschen erweitern und
damit die Basis für echte globale Demokratie schaffen.

Zur Spendenseite für ein Abo: https://www.patreon.com/wissen_ist_re...​

Oder mit einer einmaligen finanziellen Zuwendung auf TIPEEE: https://de.tipeee.com/wissen-ist-rele...​

"W.I.R." Website: https://wissen-ist-relevant.de/
"W.I.R." Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wissen_ist_...​
"W.I.R." Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Wissen.ist.r...​
"W.I.R." Twitter: https://twitter.com/_WIR_de
"W.I.R" Telegram: https://t.me/s/Wissen_ist_relevant
Last edited by Grizzly on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion