Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby Grizzly » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:59 pm

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/engineering-contagion-upmc-corona-thrax-darkest-winter/
Dodgy, profit-driven, gain-of-function enthusiastic vaccine researchers have come up with a coronavirus-anthrax hybrid that nobody asked for, called "Corona-Thrax" | "Engineering Contagion; UPMC, Corona-thrax and "the Darkest Winter"

The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), set up and run by Dark Winter authors, and over-seen by a CEO who stated that his “vision” for the future of American health care was “the conversion of health care from social good to a commodity”, is working on a "coronavirus - anthrax" hybrid called "coronathrax".

...recently obtained documents reveal that the BSL-3 lab that is part of UPMC’s Center for Vaccine Research is conducting eyebrow-raising research involving combining SARS-CoV-2 with Bacillus anthracis, the causative agent of anthrax infection. Per the documents, anthrax is being genetically engineered by a researcher, whose name was redacted in the release, so that it will express the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, which is the part of the coronavirus that allows it to gain access into human cells.

After a cursory examination of the background of UPMC, its Regional Biocontainment Laboratory, and the man directing its Center for Vaccine Research, the question about the nature of the Corona-thrax experiment becomes: Is this yet another ill-advised experiment by a lab led by a Gain-Of-Function enthusiast and fueled by a feeding frenzy over the billions of dollars thrown by the government and other entities into Covid-19 research? Or is there perhaps a more nefarious motive to genetically engineering something as bizarre as Corona-thrax?

These people were also involved in Event 201 in 2019. Of course...

They're already setting up a potential release of a new coronavirus due to inexperienced researchers entering the field doing gain of function studies in a BSL-3 lab that they've never been trained to enter or exit before:https://www.independentsciencenews.org/news/engineered-covid-19-infected-mouse-bites-researcher-amid-explosion-of-risky-coronavirus-research/
“in many cases being performed by researchers who have no prior experience in BSL-3 operations and pathogens research, and who therefore pose elevated risk of laboratory accidents with BSL-3 pathogens.”

more in the article
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:43 am

Couldn't agree more with this take. The madness has to stop.

Belligerent Savant

Postby Harvey » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:57 am

Grizzly » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:59 pm wrote:https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/engineering-contagion-upmc-corona-thrax-darkest-winter/
Dodgy, profit-driven, gain-of-function enthusiastic vaccine researchers have come up with a coronavirus-anthrax hybrid that nobody asked for, called "Corona-Thrax" | "Engineering Contagion; UPMC, Corona-thrax and "the Darkest Winter"

The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), set up and run by Dark Winter authors, and over-seen by a CEO who stated that his “vision” for the future of American health care was “the conversion of health care from social good to a commodity”, is working on a "coronavirus - anthrax" hybrid called "coronathrax".

...recently obtained documents reveal that the BSL-3 lab that is part of UPMC’s Center for Vaccine Research is conducting eyebrow-raising research involving combining SARS-CoV-2 with Bacillus anthracis, the causative agent of anthrax infection. Per the documents, anthrax is being genetically engineered by a researcher, whose name was redacted in the release, so that it will express the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, which is the part of the coronavirus that allows it to gain access into human cells.

After a cursory examination of the background of UPMC, its Regional Biocontainment Laboratory, and the man directing its Center for Vaccine Research, the question about the nature of the Corona-thrax experiment becomes: Is this yet another ill-advised experiment by a lab led by a Gain-Of-Function enthusiast and fueled by a feeding frenzy over the billions of dollars thrown by the government and other entities into Covid-19 research? Or is there perhaps a more nefarious motive to genetically engineering something as bizarre as Corona-thrax?

These people were also involved in Event 201 in 2019. Of course...

They're already setting up a potential release of a new coronavirus due to inexperienced researchers entering the field doing gain of function studies in a BSL-3 lab that they've never been trained to enter or exit before:https://www.independentsciencenews.org/news/engineered-covid-19-infected-mouse-bites-researcher-amid-explosion-of-risky-coronavirus-research/
“in many cases being performed by researchers who have no prior experience in BSL-3 operations and pathogens research, and who therefore pose elevated risk of laboratory accidents with BSL-3 pathogens.”

more in the article

After reading that, I wouldn't be surprised to discover they're trying to somehow impregnate anthrax bacillus with covid. For some reason. After all, corporate Government is organised insanity. EDIT: Crap, I misread it, that's almost exactly what they've done! I assumed it meant a 'combined vaccine.'
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Harvey » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:18 pm

Has anybody read the other Whitney Webb articles related to Engineering Contagion above? What do you think? (And does anyone know if Whitney is related to Garry Webb?)

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com ... rk-winter/

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com ... re-market/

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com ... rt-kadlec/

I've just started on them, only part way through, but one thing stood out immediately. From the first of the three links above, something that if I already knew it, I'd forgotten:

Yet, upon examining not only these biosafety incidents at Fort Detrick, but the 2001 Anthrax attacks and the current Covid-19 outbreak, another odd commonality stands out — high-level war games exercise took place in June 2001 that eerily predicted not only the Anthrax attacks, but also the initial government narrative of those attacks and much, much more.

That June 2001 exercise, known as “Dark Winter,” also predicted many aspects of government pandemic response that would later re-emerge in last October’s simulation “Event 201,” which predicted a global pandemic caused by a novel Coronavirus just months before the Covid-19 outbreak. In addition, the U.S. government would lead its own multi-part series of pandemic simulations, called “Crimson Contagion,” that would also predict aspects of the Covid-19 outbreak and government response.

I've always been slightly dissatisfied with at least some of the explanations which theorists use to account for the many exercises preceding or occurring during world changing events. Simply to create confusion makes some sense in specific cases like 9/11, but certainly not in others where confusion wouldn’t necessarily be an immediate factor, like Covid19, or wherever the exercise/simulation precedes the event by a margin, and so could not possibly cover for the antagonists on the day. Another explanation, 'to test and perfect methodology,' doesn’t make total sense either, since drawing attention to a crime before the crime is committed would seem to defeat the purpose of the crime, and so on. But if we are to imagine the perps in any such theory, they are hard headed individuals, not inclined to frivolousness. So what on earth might be their reason? This unavoidable fact of an increasingly visible correlation between event and simulation would actually tend to mitigate away from conspiracy as an explanation for many observers, simply because, logically it wouldn’t make sense if one were engaged in a terrible crime to actively draw attention to that crime by constantly rehearsing the crime itself beforehand. And yet this kind of circular logic would obviously work in the favour of any would be conspirator, even though it doesn’t yet fully explain why a conspirator would repetitively go to all the effort involved.

This instantly made me wonder about some implications of Rupert Sheldrake's view, his theory of Morphic Resonance. In one of his favourite anecdotes, Sheldrake's eldest child proposed to use his theory to improve exam scores:

I and my friends have just thought of a great way of getting extra marks without doing extra work. We’re going to do the last two questions first, and then go back to the first and second and third questions. We’ll be ten minutes behind everyone else in Britain so we’ll get a boost by Morpic Resonance...We worked out that if it doesn’t exist we wouldn’t lose anything, but if it does, we’d gain extra marks.

Time: 49:00 to 50:00 (Although the whole talk is a great introduction to the idea of Morphic Resonance.)

A friend suggested to me many years ago that the purpose of these exercises was primarily to ‘foreground’ later events in some way, as he put it, but I never really bought into that explanation. Latterly I suspect he was right in some important respects. The numerous examples of precognition in art and culture would certainly seem to make sense in this light. Various committed men thinking hard about something of the magnitude we're talking about and, sometimes for many years beforehand, which they intend to carry out, this would probably create waves, as it were. If Sheldrake is right, it would create waves in the morphic field which innevitably find their way to sensitive individuals, artists in particular. Furthermore, these realistic enactments might be used to cast the mould, as it were. To help direct later interpretations of what happened along the desired lines. And for a while at least, if this is indeed a mechanism, it has worked.

Obviously, this argument is not going to convince anyone of anything. But what it does do is give at least one example of what the underlying assumptions of the perps might be. One which does make some sense of their observed methods. Even a conspiracy sceptic would have to admit that anyone contemplating benefiting from such crimes must already be quite radically unusual in their thought processes and reasoning.

Whenever confronted by a new technology or idea, one of my least favourite questions, but as I tend to find, the most necessary and important is: what would the very worst amongst us do with it?
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Luther Blissett » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:02 am

So, does this clown really have it or not?

When norms and regs start getting heavily theoretical I start moving in the opposite direction, meaning I’m receptive to the idea that he actually has tested positive. The Q stuff is especially laughable, it’s difficult to even follow the leaps in logic, which is saying a lot. I realize that QAnonsense is not a monolith by any stretch of the imagination but it doesn’t help that Q themselves are just as contradictory as their followers.

Keyword searches for morbidity by age range spiking.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby SonicG » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:42 am

No way military would let him fake this - It's an essential national security matter as well world market mover. Also, would Trump let himself look weak? Is he going to hold Zoom rallies? Tensions running high in the East China Sea, the Azer-Armenia conflict heating up...the clusterphuq is among us...

ETA: Already symptomatic and hasn't tweeted this morning...
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby SonicG » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:05 pm

And a propos Q:
John Cleese
@JohnCleese
·
10m
As a strong supporter of the deep-state cabal of Satanic
paedophiles, I am alarmed by the QAnon theory that the President is being isolated so that a large-scale massacre of us Satanists can take place without the danger of any blood getting splattered on him

I fear for my life

SonicG

Postby Luther Blissett » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:54 pm

Great point. And conversely, what they could be lying about or downplaying is the severity of his symptoms.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby liminalOyster » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:12 pm

The odds Trump has mild symptoms being old, obese and surely HBP seem pretty slim (no pun.) He'll get steroids and Remdesivir but I've no reason to expect he'll be just fine.

However, if he does slide through with the good fortune of mild symptoms or a convincing recovery, I'm wondering if it plays well or poorly for him. Good arguments for either IMO.

Also, just for posterity, fuck Q.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby Harvey » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:20 pm

Intriguingly similar to when Borris Johnson supposedly had Covid, deaths door and all that, bouncing around a day or two after intensive care. I'm amazed it still works. I heard some people were expressing sympathy. The wonders of PR.

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby thrulookingglass » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:43 pm

Fake news. A little hydroxychloroquine and he's all good. Best campaign skulduggery ever. Best wishes Mr. President, like the prayers you offered for Mexican children, Syrian refugees, Puerto Rican hurricane survivors...

Superiority is hell's throne.

Anyone of us taking a free helicopter ride to the hospital for some flu-like symptoms?!

Better watch out 'ol Drumphy...you fit all prerequisites for dying from the China virus; old, out of shape, and low income.
thrulookingglass

Postby norton ash » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:18 pm

The other prerequisite is being in care at Walter Reed. They can decide if he dies or not.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:28 pm

October surprise? I doubt he's faking, and that worries me. We are more vulnerable to attack than ever before, I believe, and chaos reigns.
Iamwhomiam

Total hall of mirrors

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:31 pm

Notwithstanding that he has it (what's unlikely about it?) and will survive a mild and brief sickness (very likely at this point, even for an old fat guy, given the medical set-up he'll have), my first thought on possible deceptions is not that HE would fake it, but that it's a palace coup, house arrest. Some NatSec/MIC or ring with Pence in it has had enough of the loose cannon. Maybe it was the debate, when Kayfabe Hitler assumed public command of the Cosplay Brownshirts?

One sign will be whether he's doing talk video in a day or two.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Re: Total hall of mirrors

Postby Harvey » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:48 pm

JackRiddler » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:31 am wrote:Notwithstanding that he has it (what's unlikely about it?) and will survive a mild and brief sickness (very likely at this point, even for an old fat guy, given the medical set-up he'll have), my first thought on possible deceptions is not that HE would fake it, but that it's a palace coup, house arrest. Some NatSec/MIC or ring with Pence in it has had enough of the loose cannon. Maybe it was the debate, when Kayfabe Hitler assumed public command of the Cosplay Brownshirts?

One sign will be whether he's doing talk video in a day or two.

What, they can pull off 9/11 but can't fake an illness? But sure, it was everbody's first thought, and then Pence picks up the sympathy vote.

But most likely PR. (Just your friendly reminder that at the time of writing, the thread under this one is titled Deep Fake.)
Last edited by Harvey on Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion