Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed May 27, 2020 8:52 pm

I agree with Jack about "the plan." I could have laid it out in detail for you in 2016, and hell, maybe I did.

Fundamentally it's called "Private Equity" and it's their entire business model. Then there's "Philanthrocapitalism." And it's not like the NGOs are doing anything new by re-legitimizing themselves via another serious crisis response where, upon careful & sage deliberation, they somberly conclude they need more power, more institutions and more funding.

Speaking of the Plutonomy memos, here's a link to each:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dlsfdbbe5 ... _.pdf/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mxhgqywl8 ... O.pdf/file

And here's a much more recent artifact in the same vein - an HSBC report about the opportunity landscape provided by the current crisis:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/b707nco70 ... c.pdf/file
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby alloneword » Wed May 27, 2020 9:40 pm

JackRiddler » Wed May 27, 2020 8:40 pm wrote:And among those groups hardest hit, which really needs to be driven home [...] are health care workers, mass-transit workers, and now meat slaughterhouse workers. These three professions have shown horrific casualty rates.

Curious about the data on this.

When we looked at the (available) data in the UK, it turned out that NHS staff were no more at risk than the general population. (I can't seem to locate good data on the US, despite the *heroic* efforts of the Guardian).

The toll from the ~500,000 US meat workers of 63 gives ~ 1:7,937 ( - around the average for a late forties male in the UK).

I don't mean to distract from the interesting direction this thread is moving in, just interested to know if there's data out there to support this.
alloneword

Undercount, Overcount

Postby JackRiddler » Wed May 27, 2020 10:25 pm

The case for UNDERCOUNT.

Facebook link, sorry.
https://www.facebook.com/johnhaller/pos ... 1160085416

John Haller wrote:
Looking at health data on the CDC website after someone on reddit brought this up: Florida, which claims 2,252 Covid-19 deaths as of today, has seen over 5,000 deaths coded as pneumonia during the pandemic. In the last 7 years during the same time-frame, under 1,000 people on average die from pneumonia in Florida. Kentucky's official death toll is 391 while at the same time seeing over 900 more pneumonia deaths than expected. Also from the courier journal's article:

Indiana: 1,832 COVID-19 deaths; 2,149 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 384)

Illinois: 4,856 COVID-19 deaths; 3,986 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 782)

Tennessee: 336 COVID-19 deaths; 1,704 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 611)

Ohio: 1,969 COVID-19 deaths; 2,327 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 820)

Virginia: 1,208 COVID-19 deaths; 1,394 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 451)

West Virginia: 72 COVID-19 deaths; 438 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 117)

Indiana: 1,832 COVID-19 deaths; 2,149 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 384)

Illinois: 4,856 COVID-19 deaths; 3,986 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 782)

Tennessee: 336 COVID-19 deaths; 1,704 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 611)

Ohio: 1,969 COVID-19 deaths; 2,327 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 820)

Virginia: 1,208 COVID-19 deaths; 1,394 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 451)

West Virginia: 72 COVID-19 deaths; 438 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 117)

Source for Kentucky in addition to CDC data (note that it is paywalled): https://www.courier-journal.com/.../spi ... 245237002/

Here's the current CDC data for Covid-19 and Pneumonia by state: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

Here's CDC Wonder for previous years:
https://wonder.cdc.gov/ucd-icd10.html

As an example set of parameters, here's the one the reddit user posted:
"Dataset: Underlying Cause of Death, 1999-2018"
"ICD-10 113 Cause List: Influenza (J09-J11); Pneumonia (J12-J18)"
"States: Florida (12)"
"Year/Month: 2013; 2014; 2015; 2016; 2017; 2018"
"Group By: Month; ICD-10 113 Cause List"
"Show Totals: Disabled"
"Show Zero Values: False"
"Show Suppressed: False"
"Calculate Rates Per: 100,000"
"Rate Options: Default intercensal populations for years 2001-2009 (except Infant Age Groups)"

a commenter wrote:I had been watching the numbers come out of Florida and Georgia for a few weeks and they did not seem to add up. Their governors were brazenly reopening against CDC guidelines and yet 2 weeks later they were reporting 3-10 deaths a day while other states had dozens if not hundreds. There was also evidence that Florida was intentionally manipulating/suppressing the true numbers. It seemed odd, but it looks like a Kentucky newspaper found the missing bodies. Deaths from pneumonia have skyrocketed. I have seen people on the right claim the numbers are inflated so hospitals can claim Covid benefits. I have seen people on the left claim numbers are suppressed so hospitals can bring back profitable elective surgeries. I don't know if this is a coordinated strategy to make numbers look artificially low so politicians can save face, but it looks shady. And it looks like they found the missing bodies, and there are a lot of them. Official cause of death: pneumonia. Covid or not, these numbers are staggering.

A case for OVERCOUNT and/or possibly severe collateral death caused by measures, but note the story doesn't give numbers despite repeated statements that they are severe, unprecedented.

California sees more deaths from suicide than of coronavirus: report
i24NEWSMay 26, 2020, 10:00 AMlatest revision May 26, 2020, 10:51 AM https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/coronavi ... rus-report

Dr. deBoisblanc says 'seen a year's worth of suicide attempts in last four weeks'

Northern California experienced more deaths from suicide than deaths due to the novel coronavirus during the peak month of the pandemic, doctors from the western American state said over the weekend.

“The numbers are unprecedented. We've never seen numbers like this, in such a short period of time,” Dr. Mike deBoisblanc at John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek, California, told ABC 7 News.

“We've seen a year's worth of suicide attempts in the last four weeks,” he added.

Trauma nurse Kacey Hansen, who has worked for nearly 33 years at the John Muir Medical Center, said that she has never seen so much “intentional injury.”

According to ABC 7 News, she was cited as saying that the large number of suicide attempts prevented the medical center from saving as many lives under normal circumstances.

Harvard psychology professor Matthew Nock spoke to the New York Times on the possible reasons behind the increase in suicides during the pandemic.

“There’s not only an increase in anxiety, but the more important piece is social isolation. We’ve never had anything like this -- and we know social isolation is related to suicide.”

California has implemented stay-at-home orders since the beginning of the pandemic which drew criticism and pockets of protests across the state. On some occasions, business owners decided to defy the restrictions and resume operations.

PS, alloneword: No doubt about the transit workers in New York City, some incredible number was reported -- 83. The other two I'll admit I can't dig up right away.

I should cross-post the above, presumably?

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Street

Postby Spiro C. Thiery » Thu May 28, 2020 1:49 am

Elvis » Yesterday, 22:41 wrote:To what extent are the unprecedented modern crises associated with covid-19 the result of a secret plan?

JackRiddler » Yesterday, 23:37 wrote:Most of this is not a secret plan. Why should it be?

Like the interpretation of plans of contingency themselves, I think the question and response here differ on semantics. The conspiracy is there's no conspiracy necessary. It reminds me of the recently released study that reproduced the older one on human's irrational behaviour in spite of access to the rationality of the statistics of economic science. The latter is our god. Any negative consequences that fall outside the range of predicted outcomes can be blamed on any humans but the ones who'd predicted the outcome. It's not a secret who benefits.

grammar edited for clarity
Seeing the world through rose-colored latex.
Spiro C. Thiery

Postby Grizzly » Sat May 30, 2020 1:10 am

Shocking New Survey Finds Over Half of Small Businesses “Expect To Be Closed Within Six Months”
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Sun May 31, 2020 1:33 pm

Your “Immunity Passport” Future Begins to Materialize as Airlines Call for Digital ID Tracking Systems
https://www.globalresearch.ca/immunity-passport-future-begins-airlines-call-digital-id-tracking-systems/5714422
The world’s largest airline trade group has called for immunity passports, thermal screening, masks, and physical distancing to be a part of the industry’s strategy for returning to “normal” operations.

The world’s largest airline trade group has called for immunity passports, thermal screening, masks, and physical distancing to be a part of the industry’s strategy for returning to “normal” operations.

The International Air Transport Association (IATA), which represents 299 airlines, recently issued their publication, Biosecurity for Air Transport A Roadmap for Restarting Aviation, which outlines their strategy to open up air travel as governments begin to lift travel restrictions.

Under a section titled, “The passenger experience” and “Temporary biosecurity measures,” the IATA describes their vision of post-COVID-19 flights. The organization calls for contact tracing, a controversial method of tracking the civilian population to track the spread of COVID-19.

“We foresee the need to collect more detailed passenger contact information which can be used for tracing purposes,” the report states. “Where possible, the data should be collected in electronic form, and in advance of the passenger arriving at the airport including through eVisa and electronic travel authorization platforms.”

Interestingly, this call for pre-boarding check-in using “electronic travel authorization platforms” coincides with the recent announcement of the Covi-Pass and the Health Pass from Clear, both of which call for a digital ID system using biometrics and storing travel, health, and identification data.

Alexandre de Juniac, IATA’s CEO, told Arabian Industry that “a layered approach” combining multiple measures which are “globally implemented and mutually recognized by governments” are “the way forward for biosecurity.”

The IATA also calls for temperature screening at entry points to airport terminals. They envision the airline experience involving physical distancing of 3-6 feet throughout the airport. The group believes changes to the airport buildings to allow for physical distancing may be necessary. The IATA also recommended “face coverings” for passengers and protective equipment for airline and airport staff.

Although the organization acknowledged that there is not currently a fast reliable test for COVID-19, they believe that once an effective test is developed it could be applied on entry to the terminal. They call for this measure to be “incorporated into the passenger process as soon as an effective test, validated by the medical community, has been developed.”

On the topic of immunity passports — an idea discussed by Anthony Fauci, the World Health Organization, and Bill Gates — the IATA states that “immunity passports could play an important role in further facilitating the restart of air travel.” The organization believes that if a person is shown to have recovered from COVID-19 and developed immunity they will not need protective measures. Once medical evidence supports the possibility of immunity to COVID-19, IATA believes “it is essential that a recognized global standard be introduced, and that corresponding documents be made available electronically.”

Finally, the IATA believes a “general move towards greater use of touchless technology and biometrics should also be pursued.” Biometrics would include facial recognition, retina scanning, and/or thumbprints.

This vision painted by the IATA is one where those who choose to fly are faced with invasive security measures, surveillance, biometric tracking, immunity passports, temperature screenings, and generally, less human contact due to physical distancing and less communication with actual people. Of course, this push towards a digital ID which contains an individual’s personal identifying information, health records, and other personal data is part of an agenda which predates COVID-19. The “powers that wish they were” are taking every opportunity to expand their technocratic control grid and the panic caused by COVID-19 allows them to accelerate their plans at a rate not seen since the days after the attacks of September 11, 2001.

The only thing stopping the roll out of this Technocratic State is the people of the world coming together, informing those who are in the dark, and unplugging from this control grid.

Many embeded links at the site

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby stickdog99 » Sun May 31, 2020 5:48 pm

Wow. That's pretty rigorous intuition in my estimation.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Sun May 31, 2020 5:56 pm

0_0 » 27 May 2020 04:34 wrote:Jack i'm glad that we at least can agree that the coronavirus is far less deadly and contagious than the dire scenarios that were used to justify the worldwide lockdown measures. I'm not denying the death count, i do think we need to keep looking critically at what exactly caused the excess deaths. To me it doesn't seem ludicrous at all that the general chaos, panic and disarray, sent into a frenzy by the nonstop media, in and of itself caused a lot of preventable deaths, next to and above deaths caused by the coronavirus.

Here's the thing that you seem to want to ignore. People are dying of COVID-19. They are. At least in my local emergency rooms, people are in acute and intensive care beds who have tested positive for COVID-19 and who have severe, life-threatening respiratory symptoms.

So please cut out the "no planes" shtick. If you want to argue that the excess death rate in many localities is no greater than that of a bad flu season, I think you might be right. But if you instead want to argue that COVID-19 is a total hoax, then how do you explain the hundreds of people I know about who are or have been in acute and intensive care beds who have also tested positive for COVID-19?
stickdog99

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Street

Postby stickdog99 » Sun May 31, 2020 6:05 pm

Elvis » 27 May 2020 20:41 wrote:To what extent are the unprecedented modern crises associated with covid-19 the result of a secret plan?

(I don't know.)

Let's assume certain elite planners and/or calculating opportunists, in positions to influence the turn of events, anticipated something like this pandemic and figured out better than anybody else what they'd do in the event to maximize benefit to their aims, whatever exactly those would be.

The sudden economic upheaval and the pistol-whipping of main street seem much worse than they need to be. The major institutional rearrangements on the horizon beg the question.

Yes. We all know that many elites have been planning how to capitalize on the next epidemic, at least since Bird flu petered out.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Sun May 31, 2020 6:27 pm

Grizzly » 31 May 2020 17:33 wrote:Your “Immunity Passport” Future Begins to Materialize as Airlines Call for Digital ID Tracking Systems
https://www.globalresearch.ca/immunity-passport-future-begins-airlines-call-digital-id-tracking-systems/5714422

The International Air Transport Association (IATA), which represents 299 airlines, recently issued their publication, Biosecurity for Air Transport A Roadmap for Restarting Aviation, which outlines their strategy to open up air travel as governments begin to lift travel restrictions.

Under a section titled, “The passenger experience” and “Temporary biosecurity measures,” the IATA describes their vision of post-COVID-19 flights. The organization calls for contact tracing, a controversial method of tracking the civilian population to track the spread of COVID-19.

“We foresee the need to collect more detailed passenger contact information which can be used for tracing purposes,” the report states. “Where possible, the data should be collected in electronic form, and in advance of the passenger arriving at the airport including through eVisa and electronic travel authorization platforms.”

Interestingly, this call for pre-boarding check-in using “electronic travel authorization platforms” coincides with the recent announcement of the Covi-Pass and the Health Pass from Clear, both of which call for a digital ID system using biometrics and storing travel, health, and identification data.

Alexandre de Juniac, IATA’s CEO, told Arabian Industry that “a layered approach” combining multiple measures which are “globally implemented and mutually recognized by governments” are “the way forward for biosecurity.”

The IATA also calls for temperature screening at entry points to airport terminals. They envision the airline experience involving physical distancing of 3-6 feet throughout the airport. The group believes changes to the airport buildings to allow for physical distancing may be necessary. The IATA also recommended “face coverings” for passengers and protective equipment for airline and airport staff.

Although the organization acknowledged that there is not currently a fast reliable test for COVID-19, they believe that once an effective test is developed it could be applied on entry to the terminal. They call for this measure to be “incorporated into the passenger process as soon as an effective test, validated by the medical community, has been developed.”

On the topic of immunity passports — an idea discussed by Anthony Fauci, the World Health Organization, and Bill Gates — the IATA states that “immunity passports could play an important role in further facilitating the restart of air travel.” The organization believes that if a person is shown to have recovered from COVID-19 and developed immunity they will not need protective measures. Once medical evidence supports the possibility of immunity to COVID-19, IATA believes “it is essential that a recognized global standard be introduced, and that corresponding documents be made available electronically.”

Finally, the IATA believes a “general move towards greater use of touchless technology and biometrics should also be pursued.” Biometrics would include facial recognition, retina scanning, and/or thumbprints.

This vision painted by the IATA is one where those who choose to fly are faced with invasive security measures, surveillance, biometric tracking, immunity passports, temperature screenings, and generally, less human contact due to physical distancing and less communication with actual people. Of course, this push towards a digital ID which contains an individual’s personal identifying information, health records, and other personal data is part of an agenda which predates COVID-19. The “powers that wish they were” are taking every opportunity to expand their technocratic control grid and the panic caused by COVID-19 allows them to accelerate their plans at a rate not seen since the days after the attacks of September 11, 2001.

The only thing stopping the roll out of this Technocratic State is the people of the world coming together, informing those who are in the dark, and unplugging from this control grid.

Many embeded links at the site

Yep. As predicted, what they have done so far is just a start. They plan on making all of this crap the new normal, using reopening small businesses and some Orwellian semblance of normal social life as the carrot to go along with their giant no travel and no communal use of public space stick.

If we let them get away with it, things we once considered our rights will all become wholly contingent our embracing China's digitized social credit system and our relinquishing of our right to medical informed consent (as well as the last vestiges of our right to privacy). Almost every small business venture will soon require total submission to Big Data, Big Pharma, and soon enough Big Genome Database.

Just as they used the last crash to gobble up a large percentage of the residential property in the US, they are going to use this crash to consolidate all "non-essential" businesses (just as they have already largely "googled up" all "essential" businesses).
stickdog99

Postby 0_0 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:07 pm

playmobil of the gods
0_0

Postby Cordelia » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:20 pm

But Joe will see us all through!
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby norton ash » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:43 pm

Bonus that he can't sniff hair and give little kisses through that mask. Or bite hands. He's gonna make it after all.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby 0_0 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:00 am

Suggestion to mods: maybe we can close this thread until fall?
playmobil of the gods
0_0

Postby Grizzly » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:58 am

Bonus that he can't sniff hair and give little kisses through that mask. Or bite hands. He's gonna make it after all.

...lol How dare you say that about our wanna be, rodent in Chief, . :eeyaa :rofl2

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion