Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby BenDhyan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:58 am

^ Everyone who does undercover work is a professional liar, it goes with the trade. I suspect Taylor Lee will be looking for a new job soon.
Ben D
BenDhyan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby stickdog99 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:14 am

Right, but somehow it's totally fine when it roots out "terrorists."
stickdog99

Postby DrEvil » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:11 pm

BenDhyan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:58 am wrote:^ Everyone who does undercover work is a professional liar, it goes with the trade. I suspect Taylor Lee will be looking for a new job soon.

You're missing the point. This Taylor Lee guy is just some low level grunt. Who cares what he thinks? The lying isn't about the undercover part, but about misrepresenting who this guy is to give the false impression that what he's saying represents the FDA. What he says in that video represents the FDA about as much as what you say here represents your employer.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby BenDhyan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:33 pm

^ I can only speak for myself, but I never got the impression at any point that Taylor Lee was representing the FDA, nor that he was meant to be, only that he worked at a level within it where the sorts of things he was speaking about, were being spoken about.
Last edited by BenDhyan on Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby stickdog99 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:39 pm

DrEvil » 25 Sep 2021 18:11 wrote:
BenDhyan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:58 am wrote:^ Everyone who does undercover work is a professional liar, it goes with the trade. I suspect Taylor Lee will be looking for a new job soon.

You're missing the point. This Taylor Lee guy is just some low level grunt. Who cares what he thinks? The lying isn't about the undercover part, but about misrepresenting who this guy is to give the false impression that what he's saying represents the FDA. What he says in that video represents the FDA about as much as what you say here represents your employer.

LOL. But the corporate news never mispresents its "authoritative" sources in any way? All propaganda is buyer beware. This perhaps especially applies to certain right wing outlets, but it's the general rule for every information source and not the exception you are making it out to be.
stickdog99

Postby DrEvil » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:37 am

stickdog99 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:39 am wrote:
DrEvil » 25 Sep 2021 18:11 wrote:

LOL. But the corporate news never mispresents its "authoritative" sources in any way? All propaganda is buyer beware. This perhaps especially applies to certain right wing outlets, but it's the general rule for every information source and not the exception you are making it out to be.

Where did I make O'Keefe out to be an exception? He's a shitty person and you shouldn't trust anything coming from him, that's it. Please stop misrepresenting what I say, it's getting tedious.
DrEvil

Postby Karmamatterz » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:29 pm

Where did I make O'Keefe out to be an exception? He's a shitty person and you shouldn't trust anything coming from him

There are plenty of shitty people who are "journalists." It's fair to say almost all media is suspect and deserves skepticism. From what I can tell there do seem to be some sacred cows. By all appearances the NY Times is full of it quite often and won't bother with a correction concerning the Pulitzer Goldman won for his Russia election meddling piece. Such integrity they have, right up there with MSNBC, Fox, CNN etc... etc...
Karmamatterz

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:22 pm

Russell Brand: Facebook's "Fact Checkers" Funded by Johnson & Johnson

stickdog99

Postby DrEvil » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:04 pm

Karmamatterz » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:29 pm wrote:
Where did I make O'Keefe out to be an exception? He's a shitty person and you shouldn't trust anything coming from him

There are plenty of shitty people who are "journalists." It's fair to say almost all media is suspect and deserves skepticism. From what I can tell there do seem to be some sacred cows. By all appearances the NY Times is full of it quite often and won't bother with a correction concerning the Pulitzer Goldman won for his Russia election meddling piece. Such integrity they have, right up there with MSNBC, Fox, CNN etc... etc...

Yes, and...? Whataboutism doesn't change the fact that O'Keefe is a lying sack of shit. Why do you keep downplaying it?
DrEvil

Postby Karmamatterz » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:34 pm

Like all good propagandists he mixes in some truth with his bullshit. Curious if you actually listened to the clip? I'm sure the doctor was a quack.

I don't need to downplay it, that's your role and you're doing a fine job.
Karmamatterz

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:27 pm

https://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/ ... ightening/

International research groups find tiny sharp metal objects in Covid vaccines: ‘Very frightening’

Two renowned German pathologists, Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Prof. Dr. Walter Lang, confirmed the content of Prof. Dr. Peter Schirmacher's report on the links found in autopsies between the Covid vaccine and the increasing number of deaths in vaccinated individuals.

By The Rio Times -September 26, 2021

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – Earlier this week, a press conference was held at the pathology institute in Reutlingen, Germany, on the results of studies on Covid-19 vaccines conducted by an Austrian, Japanese, and American research group. Images of the press conference were removed by YouTube.

Two renowned German pathologists, Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Prof. Dr. Walter Lang confirmed the content of Prof. Dr. Peter Schirmacher’s report on the links found in autopsies between the Covid vaccine and the increasing number of deaths in vaccinated individuals.

Prof. Peter Schirmacher, M.D., director of autopsy services, found a causal link to vaccination in one-third of the deaths within 14 days of Covid-19 vaccination.

At their press conference, pathologists stressed that the situation was alarming.

Stream the English translation of the press conference here: https://odysee.com/@en:a5/PK_Tot-durch- ... _english:a

The groups studied hundreds of vaccine bottles from Pfizer, Moderna, and AstraZeneca. “What they discovered is shocking,” Dr. Jane Ruby said on the Stew Peters Show.

The research groups stumbled upon countless tiny sharp metal objects, parasites, and all sorts of strange substances that they could not place at home and had never seen before. “Things that don’t belong in a vaccine,” Ruby said.

In their autopsies, the scientists went into great detail and used the latest technology. This is because it is the only way to link the vaccines, Burkhard said in the introduction.

Specifically, Prof. Dr. Burkhard said:

“Among what I am showing you, there are many things I have seen for the first time. Some things I can’t name yet because I’m still looking for names for them. We’re doing a peer review here with a lot of colleagues.”

“Severe effects are probably misdiagnosed by many pathologists as myocardial infarction. Lymphocyte collections are found everywhere.”

In all cases, the immune system has been attacked. Some diagnoses are difficult and often misinterpreted.

This press conference will give further impetus to the arguments of the opponents of vaccination. On the other hand, the pharmaceutical companies involved must urgently answer the questions posed by these top scientists, they say.

The results of the investigation have led to legal and political demands, for example, for the immediate collection of information by the authorities in order to be able to assess the health risk posed to the population by the Covid-19 vaccines.

For example, early signals of impaired fertility in vaccinated individuals can be examined by consulting IVF registries. Through the cancer registry, insights can be gained into the development of cancer due to the genetic modifications of the viral RNA. Suspension of Covid-19 vaccination should be considered, the researchers say.

Until then, everyone should ask themselves whether they are taking the risk of such a “vaccination” and exposing their immune system to this danger, they warn.

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

“What they discovered is shocking,” Dr. Jane Ruby said on the Stew Peters Show. She noted that the particles moved synchronously at the time they were heated. “This is very frightening,” she said.

According to Ruby, the researchers said that any country and company that continues the vaccination program would be sued and charged with crimes against humanity. The scientists also called for the cessation of the vaccination campaigns, she said.

PROF. DR. ARNE BURKHARDT

He headed the Institute of Pathology in Reutlingen for 18 years, after which he worked as a practicing pathologist. Prof. Burkhardt has published over 150 articles in journals and as contributions to handbooks.

PROF. DR. WALTER LANG

Prof. Dr. Walter Lang worked as a pathologist at the Hannover Medical School from 1968-1985. Afterward, for 25 years, he directed a private institute for pathology in Hanover, which he founded, specializing in transplant pathology, extragynecological cytology, thyroid tumors, and lung/pleural pathology.

He performed consultation diagnostics for 12 primary lung clinics and performed liver pathology examinations for numerous clinics. In the period 1985-2020, he performed consultation examinations for the pathology department of the lung clinic in Herner.

PROF. DR. WERNER BERGHOLZ

Prof. Dr. Werner Bergholz is a former professor of electrical engineering with a focus on quality and risk management at the Jakobs University in Bremen. Before his appointment, Prof. Bergholz worked for 17 years in chip production management at Siemens.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:21 pm

https://www.ibtimes.com/heres-when-covi ... er-3302601

Here’s When COVID Vaccine Maker Moderna’s CEO Thinks The Pandemic Will Be Over

The COVID pandemic may be over sooner than expected, according to COVID vaccine maker Moderna’s (MRNA) Chief Executive Stéphane Bancel.

Bancel told Swiss newspaper Neue Zuercher Zeitung, as reported by Reuters, that he expects the pandemic to be over in a year, as he sees vaccine production increasing to where there is enough to ensure global supplies.

When asked by Neue Zuercher Zeitung exactly when the pandemic would be over, Bancel responded, “As of today, in a year, I assume.”

He continued by saying, “If you look at the industry-wide expansion of production capacities over the past six months, enough doses should be available by the middle of next year so that everyone on this earth can be vaccinated. Boosters should also be possible to the extent required,”

Bancel went on to tell the news outlet that there would soon even be vaccinations for infants.

“Those who do not get vaccinated will immunize themselves naturally, because the Delta variant is so contagious. In this way we will end up in a situation similar to that of the flu. You can either get vaccinated and have a good winter. Or you don't do it and risk getting sick and possibly even ending up in hospital.”

But Bancel maintained that booster shots would “undoubtedly” be needed, and he expects governments to approve them for vaccinated people who received their shots last fall.

He told Neue Zuercher Zeitung, “We are currently testing Delta-optimized variants in clinical trials. They will form the basis for the booster vaccination for 2022. We are also trying out Delta plus Beta, the next mutation that scientists believe is likely."
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:46 pm

https://probabilityandlaw.blogspot.com/ ... gland.html

A comparison of age adjusted all-cause mortality rates in England between vaccinated and unvaccinated

Norman Fenton and Martin Neil

The UK Government's own data does not support the claims made for vaccine effectiveness/safety.

In a previous post we argued that the most reliable long-term measure of Covid-19 vaccine effectiveness/safety is the age adjusted all-cause mortality rate. If, over a reasonably prolonged period, fewer vaccinated people die, from whatever cause, including Covid-19, than unvaccinated people then we could conclude that the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks. We also pointed out that, to avoid the confounding effect of age, it is critical that data for each age category is available, rather than the aggregated data because, clearly, aggregated data might exaggerate vaccine mortality rates if more older people, with shorter expected mortality, are included. The UK roll out of the vaccine was executed in descending age order, from older to younger, except very early on in the vaccination programme when the vulnerable young were vaccinated along with the very elderly. As the programme progressed those vaccinated were, on average, older than those who remained unvaccinated and as the roll out proceeded a progressively higher proportion of the residual unvaccinated population are younger.

The latest Office for National Statistics report on mortality rates by Covid vaccination status provides data on all deaths – Covid related and non-Covid related for the period Jan-July 2021 for the unvaccinated and the different categories of vaccinated ('within 21 days of first dose', '21 days or more after first dose', 'second dose'). The ONS data for Covid-19 mortality, is given in Table 4 of the ONS spreadsheet and the ONS data for all-cause mortality excluding Covid-19, is given in Table 5 of the same spreadsheet. Both tables are reproduced here.

We believe there are severe weaknesses and possible errors in the ONS data (see footnote**). But importantly, while it does not provide the raw age categorized data, it does provide "age standardized" mortality rates*** (also see explanatory video). This means the ONS have calculated the overall mortality rate in a way which (they believe) adjusts for the confounding effect of age, and this is ‘baked into’ the mortality rates they have published. However, while they report this age adjusted mortality rate for each of the three separate categories of vaccinated people they do not report it for the combined set of vaccinated people. In our analysis, and in the absence of the actual age stratified data, we compute a population weighted age adjusted all-cause mortality rate by using the ONS’s published population sizes for each of the three categories of vaccinated. This is not ideal because the ONS age adjusted rates are so opaque and are not 'absolute numbers'. However, in the absence of detailed data this should provide a reasonable estimate of what the ONS age adjusted all-cause mortality rate would be for all unvaccinated if they had bothered to report it. We will call this the ‘weighted vaccinated mortality rate’. The data table derived from the ONS data and used to compute this rate is given below.

It turns out that, even using this age adjusted mortality rate, the death rate is currently higher among the vaccinated than the unvaccinated.

The age adjusted mortality rates for vaccinated against unvaccinated for weeks 1 to 26 of 2021 are charted below. Overall, the chart shows that, over time, the weighted mortality rate for the vaccinated has steadily increased and by week 16 (23 April 2021), surpassed that for the unvaccinated.

Week 1 ends 6 Jan 2021, Week 26 ends 2 July 2021

Imagepg

The chart suggests a normal seasonal mortality trend for the unvaccinated, with a winter peak on week 6, 12 February 2021, and a steady decline toward summer. In contrast, the pattern for the vaccinated is completely different. From week 24 onwards the mortality rates for the vaccinated and unvaccinated appear to be converging as summer begins.

As the ONS data breaks down the data over time for the three categories of vaccinated (those within 21 days of first dose, those 21 days after first dose, and those after two doses), we can also plot mortality charts for each of these categories. The mortality rate, for week 26, up to 2 July, for the unvaccinated is around 25 deaths per 100,000. But there are big differences between the mortality rates for the different categories of vaccinated deaths. For example, for those after 21 days of first dose, the comparable mortality is around 89 deaths per 100,000 people (a number which has drastically increased since January), while for those vaccinated with two doses there were approximately 15 deaths per 100,000 in the same July period.

The trends for the different vaccination categories are also concerning. In contrast to the unvaccinated, the mortality rates for the vaccinated have initially increased from very low initial values, but then have increased, whilst that for the unvaccinated has decreased. The charts below show these patterns.

Since 19 March the double dose vaccination mortality rate has increased week-on-week more or less consistently. The mortality rate for those more than 21 days after first dose increased drastically in the spring (at week 14) and remained high thereafter. Mortality within 21 days of vaccination initially increased but looks to have stabilised, albeit with some noise. We will leave it to clinical colleagues to explain why there are such different patterns.

Because of the limitations and possible errors in the ONS data**, there are many caveats that need to be applied to our crude analysis (including some which are covered in the previous post). But we can conclude that the ONS's own data does not support the claims made for vaccine effectiveness/safety.

It is also important to note that the population of vaccinated people is becoming sufficiently large and representative that the criticality of age adjustment becomes much diminished. We will be doing a follow-up analysis that takes account of this.

* For those who responded to this article saying they did not understand why we focus on all-cause mortality:

**Potential limitations and errors in the ONS data (with thanks to Clare Craig for identifying some of these)

Does not provide the raw age categorized data.
The age standardized score used by ONS relies on the 2011 census data to determine the population proportions in each age category. These proportions have changed since 2011 and, as we noted in this article, these differences can significantly change the results.
There are inconsistencies in vaccination numbers between the ONS data and the National Immunisation Management Service (NIMS) data. For example, by week 26 NIMS has 28.1 million people over 18 who have had second does, but ONS has only 23.3 million.
The ONS total population is 16.6 million short of the whole population. Only 12.6 million are under 18 so the remaining 4 million are omitted for some other reason.
The rates in the unvaccinated on 8th Jan are lower than the double vaccinated in summer. Also, on 8th January only 12% of over 65 year olds had been vaccinated, so the unvaccinated population should have had a death rate very similar to background levels.
The wildly increasing weekly age adjusted mortality rates (for non-Covid related deaths) for the 38 million unvaccinated population in January are totally inconsistent with weekly changes in previous years. Although this population excludes the under 18s and the 1.2 million (mainly over 65s) who had by then received their first dose, we would not expect the mortality rate for this population to be drastically different to the mortality rate for England seen in recent years as reported in a different ONS report.
Ultimately we need to exclude unnatural deaths such as murders, accidents and suicides since these may introduce bias between the cohorts, especially in the young age categories where the overall death numbers are small.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:50 pm

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/09/22/vac ... -suggests/

Before leaving behind old Zion, it is worth utilising their data for a brief foray into more controversial territory: the dangers of the vaccine for non-vulnerable age groups. Given that Israel have been in the vaccination business for longer than most, are we seeing an uptick in excess deaths in non-vulnerable groups?

The following chart shows cumulative excess deaths as a percentage change from the average for Israelis aged 0-44 by week (from OECD).

As we can see, excess deaths amongst non-vulnerable groups were far higher in 2021 than in 2020. We can express this same data slightly differently by saying that by week 32 in 2020, the average excess deaths as a percent change from average was minus-7%, while in the same period in 2021 it was 5.3%.

Whatever way you cut it, 2020 saw negative excess deaths among Israelis 0-44 years old, while 2021 saw positive excess deaths amongst this age group. This does not prove that the vaccines are causing excess deaths in this group, but the data is at least consistent with that interpretation.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:55 pm

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/09/26/tra ... transport/

Transport Department Finally Admits it Carried Out No Cost-Benefit Analysis Before Imposing Mask Mandates on Public Transport

Depending on how your lives have been affected by all the restrictions, July 2020 either feels like a lifetime ago or not. For Dr. Alan Black it is probably the former. This is because it took until June of this year for him to get an answer to a freedom of information request he submitted to the Department for Transport he submitted 11 months earlier. And no, it wasn’t because they were working from home…

The request? “Please can you provide me with the name and findings of the peer-reviewed study which led to the imposition of mandatory face coverings on public transport.”

The response? You guessed it, a refusal to comply. Worse still, when the Department finally did reply – having been forced to after Dr. Black complained to the Information Commissioners’ Office (ICO) – it admitted that it hadn’t bothered to undertake a study of the likely effect of mandatory masks on public transport when the measure was introduced on June 15th, 2020, and it still hasn’t bothered to this day.

The main issue here is not that the Government didn’t carry out any sort of cost-benefit analysis before imposing any of its restrictions – that’s not exactly newsworthy. The issue is the DfT’s heel-dragging. Dr. Black’s initial request was rejected by the Department for being “vexatious”. Well, I am not sure I can see anything vexatious about such a request. Neither did Dr. Black, which is why he persevered. He appealed the decision and asked for an internal review – and when that wasn’t successful he complained to the ICO.

Following the ICO’s intervention, the DfT claimed it didn’t respond to the request at the time because doing so would have caused “a disproportionate level of disruption” to the Department. That’s pretty weak. How about the disruption caused by issuing un-evidenced mask mandates on public transport?

The DfT’s response epitomises the Government’s reluctance to justify any of its Covid restrictions with hard evidence. Nowadays, anyone submitting an FOI request to a Government department not only has to wade through a forest of red tape, but as Dr. Black’s experience shows, Whitehall will use every trick in the book to conceal the fact that little or no thought went into the Government’s knee-jerk approach to managing the pandemic.
stickdog99

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion