BloomBots on the Facebook

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

BloomBots on the Facebook

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:48 am

If you are bored or interested and have Facebook, comment anything on presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg's page, or reply to the comment of anyone who has commented on said page and you will get to interact with the bot that is auto-activated as if it were a PM from Bloomberg himself. Get past the first few auto-scripted questions on political preference, and join my new game, if you wish. Type "robot" to have it admit it is an AI. Type other keywords to see Mike's policy positions, and which subjects are considered worth programming. For example, "Military" and "Spending" garner no response, nor does "Military Spending," but "Medicare" does. "Energy," Coal," "Wind," and "Solar" all generate the same response, while "Gay Marriage" generates nothing at this time. Typing "Mike," "Michael" or "Bloomberg" generates a 'Thanks for your support, INSERT NAME.' At some interval or trigger I have yet to determine, you can generate an emoji-word combination that says "vulcan peace sign +shakeweight emoji 'to you'"

It's not a super-sophisticated AI, more in line with those I've seen in customer service applications at Tax websites and such, but I am quite interested in (1) what phrases/words the campaign chose as keywords, and what they didn't and (2) how and why FB is on board with this clear paid marketing initiative that is presented as a PM from your fellow facebooker, Mike Bloomberg (green circle, online and active), especially in light of all the shit FB caught last election.

If anyone else wants to play in this space, please share working keywords and those of relevance that don't trigger responses. I'm curious to back-engineer on what subjects they are trying to message versus the ones they are ignoring.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to General Discussion