Report here: Horror Virus deaths among the rich & powerful

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Report here: Horror Virus deaths among the rich & powerf

Postby DrEvil » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:21 pm

MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:50 pm wrote:
Iamwhomiam » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:25 am wrote:GE executive, philanthropist Walter Robb dies of COVID-19
Scanning technology pioneer, 92, supported local sports franchises, Double H Ranch

https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/GE-executive-philanthropist-Walter-Robb-dies-of-15151449.php#photo-7108899

Thanks for that. 92-year-old man dies. But OMFG he has died "of COVID-19" OMG OMFG, sweet jesus, we are all at deadly risk.

It is shameless. They will not hesitate to exploit anyone.

The great Manu Dibango has just died, aged 86. R.I.P. He deserves respect. Love, even.

Instead, they shit on his grave. Look at how these contemptible careerist forelock-tugging hacks report it:
Manu Dibango: African saxophone legend dies of COVID-19

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52017834

"Of". Sic. Now that is just sneaky and dangerous and deliberate and knowing disinfo.

How is that disinfo, unless you're saying he didn't catch the bug at all? Otherwise: he got the virus and died. If he hadn't been infected he probably wouldn't have died, right?
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:05 pm

My Dublin grandfather W. O'C. died "of" "the" "flu" [sic, sic, sic] at the age of 88. I was sad, we were all sad, my mother was saddest of all. Do you want to know whether he had any "pre-existing medical conditions" or "health issues" (christ, how I hate these slimy euphemisms)? I am not going to tell you. Guess, if you feel like it.

He did not die "of" the flu.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby DrEvil » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:13 pm

^^I get what you mean, but if he was infected with Covid-19 and then died it's not disinfo to say he died from the virus. Sure, he was old, but the virus was what tipped him over the edge. If he hadn't gotten it he could have lived another ten years for all we know.
DrEvil

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:31 pm

Serious question, Dr. E.: How do you say in Norwegian, "It was the flu that carried her off in the end"?

This phenomenon is known in all languages. Such events do not stop the planet turning.

I heard this only last year from a German friend, talking about her recently-deceased very-old mother: "Im Krankenhaus hat sie 'ne Grippe gekriegt, und das war's."

edit: typos
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby norton ash » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:19 pm

Serious question, Dr. E.: How do you say in Norwegian, "It was the flu carried her off in the end."?

"She was sleeping most peacefully when we burned the boat."
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Laodicean » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:37 pm

Playwright Terrence McNally Dies Of Complications Due To Coronavirus

Acclaimed playwright Terrence McNally has died of complications due to coronavirus. The author of Master Class, Frankie and Johnny in the Clair de Lune and Love! Valour! Compassion!, among many other major works, was a lung cancer survivor with chronic pulmonary disease, and died Tuesday at Sarasota Memorial Hospital in Sarasota, FL. He was 81.

McNally’s death was confirmed by his spokesperson Matt Polk. The Tony Award-winning playwright is survived by his husband, Broadway producer Tom Kirdahy.

https://deadline.com/2020/03/terrence-m ... 202891286/
Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby DrEvil » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:43 pm

MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:31 pm wrote:Serious question, Dr. E.: How do you say in Norwegian, "It was the flu carried her off in the end."?

This phenonenon is known in all languages. Such events do not stop the planet turning.

I heard this only last year from a German friend, talking about her recently-deceased mother: "Im Krankenhaus hat sie ' ne Grippe gekriegt, und das war's."

We don't have any specific saying for someone dying from the flu, other than just stating it plainly: "ho døydde av influensa".

The problem here is that this isn't "just" the flu. By all accounts the mortality rate is much higher, and it's a completely new virus, so no one has any immunity, and there are no known treatments or vaccines. That's a really bad combination. The regular flu we can keep somewhat in check with the annual vaccine, this we can't, so we end up with a shit-ton of people getting sick at the same time and overwhelming the healthcare system, which in turn means a lot of people will die for all sorts of reasons simply because there's no help to get, ergo heavy-handed suppression to avoid that scenario because the alternative is worse.

That also means that well-known people dying from it is headline news (fingers crossed for a certain Brazilian head of state making the headlines soon).

Nature + globalization = shitshow with no easy fix.
DrEvil

Postby DrEvil » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:45 pm

norton ash » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:19 pm wrote:
Serious question, Dr. E.: How do you say in Norwegian, "It was the flu carried her off in the end."?

"She was sleeping most peacefully when we burned the boat."

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my father, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
DrEvil

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:50 pm

Thank you, norton. I was thinking of the character Cagney played in White Heat, who died , tragically, "of" "heart failure" having been riddled with a dozen bullets just beforehand, but sssshhhhh, don't mention it, ffs, that's context, it's irrelevant.

What's on TV? I like to keep up with The News.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby brainpanhandler » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:57 pm

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby Nordic » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:09 pm

What took me from niggling skepticism to full-blown guffaw-exclaiming “Shut the fuck up” mode was when Tom Hanks, his timing impeccable as the highly paid movie star that he is, Tom Hanks, who has spent the last half of his spectacularly long career shilling for the US military and government and propaganda outfits, announced that he had “tested positive”.

Omg! Not Tom Hanks! What if he suddenly dies, like Kobe?!

Then, to quote Monty Python “he got bettuh!”

So I started snooping and doing what I do, and I just pointed on the other (main) thread some damn good evidence we’re being scammed. Scammed to avoid a revolution, to avoid the guilty patties ALL being chased to the ends of the earth and trampled mercilessly to death. Which is what should actually happen.

Instead, THEY have US hunkered down in our houses, fighting over butt-wipes and afraid to get within 6 feet of each other.

It’s fucking MASTERFUL how they play the music to which we all dance.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:25 am

Nordic » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:09 pm wrote:What took me from niggling skepticism to full-blown guffaw-exclaiming “Shut the fuck up” mode was when Tom Hanks, his timing impeccable as the highly paid movie star that he is, Tom Hanks, who has spent the last half of his spectacularly long career shilling for the US military and government and propaganda outfits, announced that he had “tested positive”.

Omg! Not Tom Hanks! What if he suddenly dies, like Kobe?!

Then, to quote Monty Python “he got bettuh!”

So I started snooping and doing what I do, and I just pointed on the other (main) thread some damn good evidence we’re being scammed. Scammed to avoid a revolution, to avoid the guilty patties ALL being chased to the ends of the earth and trampled mercilessly to death. Which is what should actually happen.

Instead, THEY have US hunkered down in our houses, fighting over butt-wipes and afraid to get within 6 feet of each other.

It’s fucking MASTERFUL how they play the music to which we all dance.

Noone in America took CORONA/COVID seriously until Tom Hanks got infected. Tom Hanks, star of the 2016 Dan Brown conspiracy movie Inferno where a bio-weapon virus plague is unleashed in Italy by a secret cabal that almost wipes out millions of people. Also Harvey Weinstein is infected we're told. Hell Jeffrey Epstein would be infected if he were still alive(theres reported infections in the Metro facivility he was being housed in)
I honestly wouldnt be shocked if were told Kobe Bryant was found posthumously to have Covid-19. And suddenly the Iranian's top leadership is all infected with Covid and dropping like flies?

I believe its real but also highly WTF like were all living in a conspiracy dream and the elites are laughing at us and getting everything they wanted they couldnt get from 9/11
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:29 am

Oh just fuck off, BBC!

BREAKING: Prince Charles, 71, heir to British throne, tests positive for coronavirus and has mild symptoms, Palace officials say

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Previous

Return to General Discussion