Coronavirus is seriously dangerous

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus is seriously dangerous

Postby alloneword » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:00 am

This (source unverified by me) describing the situation in Italy:

In recent weeks, most of the Eastern European nurses who worked 24 hours a day, 7 days a week supporting people in need of care in Italy have left the country in a hurry. This is not least because of the panic-mongering and the curfews and border closures threatened by the „emergency governments“. As a result, old people in need of care and disabled people, some without relatives, were left helpless by their carers.

Many of these abandoned people then ended up after a few days in the hospitals, which had been permanently overloaded for years, because they were dehydrated, among other things. Unfortunately, the hospitals lacked the personnel who had to look after the children locked up in their apartments because schools and kindergartens had been closed. This then led to the complete collapse of the care for the disabled and the elderly, especially in those areas where even harder „measures“ were ordered, and to chaotic conditions.

The nursing emergency, which was caused by the panic, temporarily led to many deaths among those in need of care and increasingly among younger patients in the hospitals. These fatalities then served to cause even more panic among those in charge and the media, who reported, for example, „another 475 fatalities“, „The dead are being removed from hospitals by the army“, accompanied by pictures of coffins and army trucks lined up.

However, this was the result of the funeral directors‘ fear of the „killer virus“, who therefore refused their services. Moreover, on the one hand there were too many deaths at once and on the other hand the government passed a law that the corpses carrying the coronavirus had to be cremated. In Catholic Italy, few cremations had been carried out in the past. Therefore there were only a few small crematoria, which very quickly reached their limits. Therefore the deceased had to be laid out in different churches.

In principle, this development is the same in all countries. However, the quality of the health system has a considerable influence on the effects. Therefore, there are fewer problems in Germany, Austria or Switzerland than in Italy, Spain or the USA. However, as can be seen in the official figures, there is no significant increase in the mortality rate. Just a small mountain that came from this tragedy.

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/

This describes the sort of cascading failure that can occur in any system.
alloneword

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby alloneword » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:29 pm

A German article (for Jack / for everyone else) looking at the effects of 'corona' on elderly care.
alloneword

Postby operator kos » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:59 pm

Just checking back in to see what the community has to say about coronavirus these days. I've done four 12 hour shifts now in my locked down facility. Six of my coworkers have tested positive so far. The bridge of my nose is scabby and I've got acne like a teenager from wearing an dirty, reused N95 for so long. So I'd love to hear... is coronavirus real, or has Bill Gates just hired 147,588 really dedicated crisis actors? Please enlighten me.
operator kos

Postby liminalOyster » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:14 pm

Sorry Kos. Here's to hoping for the best.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby Grizzly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:10 pm

No doubt it's real... Who said anything about crisis actors?
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:59 pm

Thanks for checking in Operator Kos. You and Liminal Oyster stay safe and remain well!. That goes for all our RI members, regardless of their opinions.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:04 am

Hey Kos.

Hope you're still kicking and doing okay.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:22 pm

For anyone 5 years and older, the Operator's OMG thread from March 2020 now repays close reading, with the tiny invisible airborne OMIGOD mutant coming to get us all in 2022, health experts say.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FHJ4e1IVgAE ... name=small

Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot@chicagosmayor 20 hrs ago.

This order will remain in effect until the City [la ville, c'est moi} deems that the threat of COVID-19 to public health has diminished significantly.

To put it simply, if you have been living vaccine-free, your time is up. If you wish to live life as w/the ease to do the things you love, you must be vax'd.

This health order may pose an inconvenience [sic] to the unvaccinated, and in fact it is inconvenient by design.

8:57 pm. · 21. Dec. 2021·
https://twitter.com/chicagosmayor/statu ... 0576594948

Your time is up.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:40 pm

MacCruiskeen » 23 Dec 2021 03:22 wrote:For anyone 5 years and older, the Operator's OMG thread from March 2020 now repays close reading, with the tiny invisible airborne OMIGOD mutant coming to get us all in 2022, health experts say.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FHJ4e1IVgAE ... name=small

Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot@chicagosmayor 20 hrs ago.

This order will remain in effect until the City [la ville, c'est moi} deems that the threat of COVID-19 to public health has diminished significantly.

To put it simply, if you have been living vaccine-free, your time is up. If you wish to live life as w/the ease to do the things you love, you must be vax'd.

This health order may pose an inconvenience [sic] to the unvaccinated, and in fact it is inconvenient by design.

8:57 pm. · 21. Dec. 2021·
https://twitter.com/chicagosmayor/statu ... 0576594948

Your time is up.

MacCruiskeen » 25 Mar 2020 12:20 wrote:You are completely full of shit. You respond to not one single point I made. Don't forget to gouge the impoverished while you are "medicating" their coughs, asthma, and anxiety attacks. "That'll be $3, 924.06, ma'am. Yes, we do bill you extra for those handkerchiefs".

I am a Nigerian prince. Send me all your money.

All class there.

MacCruiskeen » 25 Mar 2020 12:42 wrote:So which hospital, exactly, do you work in, o operator? Tell us. Hundreds of people -- honest decent intelligent humans, including many medical and nursing students -- will flock to help, if you honestly appeal for help, as opposed to ordering them to stay the fuck home, netflix n chill.

Which hospital?

Quick translation.

"I demand you tell me where you work in the name of freedom you authoritarian corporate stooge! Dox yourself for me because your life means nothing and my delusions are everything"

More doxing then this:

MacCruiskeen » 25 Mar 2020 14:16 wrote:It is bullying bullshit and panicmongering propaganda. It tells nobody anything useful. On the contrary.

:barf: :barf:
Joe Hillshoist

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:38 am

^^ I said this 21-month-old thread repays close reading, in full, by anyone older than five; and it does, today more than ever. I meant people who can actually read, adults and children with eyes and ears, people who are not too scared to think and feel and stand up to bullying and speak out against bullshit and resist emotional blackmail.

It's now Christmas 2021 and more and more people are doing so.

Marketing the common cold as a doomsday device was a chef's kiss evil masterstroke.

Some are waking up but more are falling into a deeper trance and awaiting instructions.

Evil would be nothing without its cadre of professionally ignorant functionaries and army of rank and file cowards.

"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:49 am

From the OP, somewhere in northern California (possibly), 649 days ago:
operator kos » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:13 pm wrote:...

Stay the fuck home.

Wash your hands.

2nd January 2022, Museumplein,#Amsterdam, Netherlands:
Police protecting the people's health against the uppity people (video, 0m 20s):
Manaf Hassan@manaf12hassan 22 Min.
Die Polizei von #Amsterdam beschützt die Einwohner vor Corona.

https://twitter.com/manaf12hassan/statu ... 2506683399

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSwA1rpM2uE

Stay the fuck home, peasants. Wash your headwounds. Disinfect your dogbites. Tug your forelocks. Know your place.

2nd January 2020, central London, England, UK:
"Nurses Are Afraid To Speak Out" (video, 2m 14s):
https://twitter.com/Bender1Benda/status ... 6063918081

Stay the fuck home, nurses. Obey the operators, 'cos they know what's good for your health.

#ClapForCarers. Wash your brain.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:48 pm

Look at these faceless helmeted fascist thugs in their POLITIE jackets and their personal footwear and blue jeans -- who are they, exactly? They are so-called "ROMEOs", "undercover" provocateurs organised in special mobile units and here hastily helmeted and masked to conceal their identities.

Observe how they jump out from behind the fully-uniformed cops to stage a quick baton-attack on the mainly elderly army veterans in the front row of demonstrators before nipping back to safety:

FrancaisFaché@francaisfache · 57 Min.

À #Amsterdam, la police attaque des manifestants anti #DictatureSanitaire, dont de nombreux vétérans

https://twitter.com/francaisfache/statu ... 7872819203

Watch these #Carers in action a few months back (0m 18s):

https://twitter.com/Nijscoman1/status/1 ... 4769736709

on edit: As In Germany, demonstrators in the Netherlands are chanting "Peace, Freedom, No Dictatorship". The giant banner they carried today said: "LESS REPRESSION; MORE CARE":

https://twitter.com/GuerrillaRepor1/sta ... 4522045443
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

The Illusion of Scientific Consensus

Postby Harvey » Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:15 pm

An interesting conversation between Max Blumenthal and two of the authors of the Great Barrington Declaration.

https://rokfin.com/stream/12315/Foreign ... n-Kulldorf
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:01 pm

July 2020, four months after he started this nauseating thread:
operator kos » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:59 pm wrote:Just checking back in to see what the community has to say about coronavirus these days. I've done four 12 hour shifts now in my locked down facility. Six of my coworkers have tested positive so far. The bridge of my nose is scabby and I've got acne like a teenager from wearing an dirty, reused N95 for so long. So I'd love to hear... is coronavirus real, or has Bill Gates just hired 147,588 really dedicated crisis actors? Please enlighten me.

Two full fucking years of this power-worshipping, anti-scientific, health-destroying, life-negating, kiddie-masking, gene-fiddling obvious bullshit, and you and the other heroic self-worshipping slimebag Operators are conspicuous by your absence, too cowardly to venture a post.

#ClapForCarers

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:31 pm

MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:01 pm wrote:July 2020, four months after he started this nauseating thread:
operator kos » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:59 pm wrote:Just checking back in to see what the community has to say about coronavirus these days. I've done four 12 hour shifts now in my locked down facility. Six of my coworkers have tested positive so far. The bridge of my nose is scabby and I've got acne like a teenager from wearing an dirty, reused N95 for so long. So I'd love to hear... is coronavirus real, or has Bill Gates just hired 147,588 really dedicated crisis actors? Please enlighten me.

Two full fucking years of this power-worshipping, anti-scientific, health-destroying, life-negating, kiddie-masking, gene-fiddling obvious bullshit, and you and the other heroic self-worshipping slimebag Operators are conspicuous by your absence, too cowardly to venture a post.

#ClapForCarers

Who in their right mind is going to try to have a conversation with such an "open minded" and "civil" person as you on this topic?

You have some audacity to keep pretending you're doing anything with posts like this except trying to start a flame war. Go huff your own farts some more.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion