US Space Force launches rocket, declares Global War on Virus

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: US Space Force launches rocket, declares Global War on V

Postby semper occultus » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:01 am

We'll lose 'World War C' against the coronavirus if we don't fight the right way

This is war. It is “World War C,” humans against the coronavirus. In a war, a strategy is important and so is organization. For rapid, effective action to fight epidemics, the best practice is to use an incident management system. Every country needs one, but it’s not clear that the U.S. has one today.

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/489887-well-lose-world-war-c-against-the-coronavirus-if-we-dont-fight-the-right
semper occultus

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: US Space Force launches rocket, declares Global War on V

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:26 am

Dr. Tom Frieden is the former director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and former commissioner of the New York City Health Department. He is president and CEO of Resolve to Save Lives, a global non-profit initiative funded by Bloomberg Philanthropies, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and is part of the global public health organization Vital Strategies. Resolve to Save Lives works with countries to prevent 100 million deaths and to make the world safer from epidemics. Dr. Frieden is also a senior fellow for global health at the Council on Foreign Relations. Follow him on Twitter @DrTomFrieden.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to General Discussion