Empty A&E depts in Dublin, Berlin etc. Post films here.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Empty A&E depts in Dublin, Berlin etc. Post films here.

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:44 am

Please watch these two short smartphone films from hospital A&Es (Accident and Emergency Departments) and help me understand what's going on here.

1. Dublin, Ireland: St Vincent's Hospital:

https://mobile.twitter.com/OffGuardian0 ... 4026259459

2. Berlin, Germany (English subtitles): Virchow Klinikum and Charité Mitte (I know both these hospitals):

https://mobile.twitter.com/D_Mexikaner/ ... 0212529153

What is going on here?

Are things any different at hospital A&E depts where you are? Have you seen any similar citizen-reporter films or written reports in your own part of the world? If so, please post links. Thanks.
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Empty A&E depts in Dublin, Berlin etc. Post films here.

Postby Harvey » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:13 am

And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby semper occultus » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:27 am

we need to keep asking these questions Mac I agree with you. I was tempted to ask how China figured into this plot given they have already got the techno-totalitarian dystopia thing pretty much in the bag already but given what was happening in Hong Kong I began to shift uncomfortably.
The real nub of the issue is not whether Grandma is going to die next week or not but challenging the stripping away of what tattered remnants of civil liberties, privacy & freedoms we have managed to cling to post-9/11 & making that a key political issue.
semper occultus

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:37 am

Global lockdown and ongoing techno-fascist coup attempt.

But let's keep this thread strictly on-topic & the posts in it brief & informative, with links. We need to gather evidence, fast. (And get it out there.)
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby semper occultus » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:11 am

‘LIES’ – MADRID’S HEALTH AUTHORITY DENIES TAKING VENTILATORS FROM THE OVER-65S DESPITE VIRAL VIDEO OF CRYING SPANISH DOCTOR

The denial follows a viral video of a Spanish man calling the moves 'genocide'

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2020/03/26/lies-madrids-health-authority-denies-taking-ventilators-from-the-over-65s-despite-viral-video-of-crying-spanish-doctor/
semper occultus

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:41 pm

Been hearing reports about similar citizen smartphone-videos filmed at at least two NYC hospital A&Es, Presbyterian and some other big one that begins with a B. If anyone has seen these videos and they aren't obvious attempts to mislead, please post them here. Thanks.

(Or from anywhere else, of course.)

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby alloneword » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:06 pm

@Charlotte3003G
To confirm Sir Simon Stephens said
- we have 9000 confirmed COVID patients in hospitals
- we have enough beds
- we have enough ICU beds
- but they are going to get the Nightingale Hospital ready anyway
Ferguson said hospital admissions are slowing down
None of this add up.
Quote Tweet
Charlotte Gracias
@Charlotte3003G
· 5h
UK #COVID19 stats now
Tested as positive 19,522

Active cases 18,159
Mild symptoms 17,996
Serious critical 163

Closed cases 1,364
Recovered / discharged 135
Sadly 1,228 died

We have 141,000 beds in the UK and 4000 ICU beds

Can anyone please explain, where is the bed crisis?

https://twitter.com/Charlotte3003G/stat ... 5884661761
alloneword

Postby Nordic » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:00 pm

This one is interesting, posted today.

"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Nordic » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:03 pm

At this huge modern hospital in Portland, OSHU, this doctor seems to have nothing to do but make dance videos on Tik Tok.

"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:55 pm

^^ N., I think that last one, from Portland, is just a bit of trivial feelgood TV fluff. And there's no reason why the guy shouldn't have a bit of fun & exercise on a 1- minute break from work. Nothing fo see there really.

This one from Brooklyn is more interesting:

Nordic » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:00 pm wrote:This one is interesting, posted today.

It's the same strange thing as in the two videos in the OP, the ghostly quiet of these places, the almost complete absence of ambulances or staff or patients or traffic or people or urgency of any kind. (But why do Americans find it so hard to get into a hospital, even as a visitor? Serious question, not sarcastic.)

Note that all three of these amateur reporters are risking ridicule by doing this, actually visiting their local (big) hospitals, showing how little appears to be going on there, and in some cases (Dublin, Berlin) asking polite and relevant questions of the medics and receptionist. If they were just hoaxters they'd surely have been given hell on social media by now, by other locals who know those hospitals well. Or by the hospital staff themselves.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:24 pm

Guy walking around Brooklyn is full of shit. Walks around on the street outside a hospital narrating what he already thinks to himself, affecting incredulity at the supposedly astonishing scenes of nothing going on. Sum total of his investigation. Great method.

I did some Brooklyn walking too today. First of all, everywhere is empty, everyone's home. I expect people aren't lining up for tests because everyone's staying home long as they're feeling well or only mildly sick. They're conforming to the orders, overwhelmingly. And the news keeps telling them how pointless expecting a test is going to be if you're not going in because you are seriously sick.

On walks, have seen relatively high numbers of ambulances about. For whatever it's worth. I suppose I should take video and create my own out-my-ass narratives about how dramatic it all is.

Seem to be less cops about than usual.

Getting reports from real-life people I know about major hospital activity in Queens around where the highest numbers are. I know a few medical personnel and they're all doing hair-on-fire. Are they exaggerating? We will see, right?

Record numbers of EMT calls. No data on how these break down, but it's beyond extremely unlikely to be from fallout effects from isolation measures, as was suggested earlier.

Carry on. I really do hope in a couple of weeks you will still have relatively low death numbers to spin into your preferred narratives. I am agnostic on much of it regarding the case numbers and the impact of the disease itself, and I definitely don't want to see the definitive proof that the conclusions you deliver with such certainty at still an early stage were wrong.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:53 pm

JR wrote:the conclusions you deliver with such certainty

Stop doing that, boss. Uncurl your lip, please, massa. Stop fucking lying at my fucking expense, at long fucking last.

I am agnostic

That's one way of putting it. There are others and I am still allowed to think them at least, even under your humanely supercilious prison regime.

#Lockdown
#DieGedankenSindFrei
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:10 am

Does a CNN interview with the president of the New York State Nurses' Association describing overcrowded hospitals and ERs and overloaded staff count?

https://vimeo.com/user87970289/review/4 ... a6ee081cae
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:44 am

No, of course it fucking doesn't and of course you fucking well know it. You have some fucking cheek, really, usernameJackRiddler. Who the fuck do you think you are?

Stop trolling this thread with your knowing and deliberate flamebaiting and your shamelessly off-topic CNN mindpoison, or I will complain to the RI moderators, who are Elvis, DrVolin and Jeff Wells, as listed at the top of this page.

But who knows if anything this fucking place claims or has ever claimed about itself can be trusted at all.

Who can even ask honest questions with impunity any more?

Enough of this endless cat-and-mouse game, this sadistic double-bind horsecrap.

Unanswered Questions, Demanding Answers:

1. Where is Elvis? He was a good moderator. Seemed like a nice guy too. Tell him we miss him.

2. Is DrVolin really still moderator? Is he even still alive? When did anyone here last hear from him? He too was a good mod and seemed like a nice honest man.

3. Also. and do please forgive my uppitiness in even inquiring, sir, but where is our absentee landlord, the Invisible Man, Mister Jeff Wells?

It must be at least four or five years since Jeff last even condescended to check in here at Hotel Rigor Mortis.

Is he still alive? If so, why does this institution never hear from him?

Exactly what is going on here?

#GlobalFascistLockdown
#DieGedankenSindFrei
#LackmusTest_MathiasBroeckers
#Bateson_DoubleBind
#Reich_TheEmotionalPlague
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:18 am

^^ If straight and verifiable answers are not finally given to those questions soon, we will all know beyond doubt that this place is -- and always has been? -- a sick spook experiment, a smirkingly sadistic timesink and mindfuck that honest people everywhere should be warned against and told to avoid at all costs.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Next

Return to General Discussion