Bill Gates is Seriously Dangerous

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Bill Gates is Seriously Dangerous

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:19 pm

dada » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:44 pm wrote:I'm not bothered by being within range of your viewpoint, I just don't particularly care for it. My argument, as I imagine you know by now, is in a completely different direction, that billionaires are just very small cogs in a very big machine.

That's not necessarily distinct from mine, actually. I never claimed the 'billionaires' (or any single group/entity) own the planet. But if they're small cogs, what would the 'big machine' be?
Belligerent Savant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby dada » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:37 pm

The economy that the billionaires are slaves to runs on trillions. I guess that would be the big machine.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:24 am

Right. And who has more influence on this "machine": the billionaires, or the 'thousandaires' (the majority)?

Also, lumping in Gates and a number of other key players into a generic billionaires basket is simply too broad of a brush stroke. Surely you don't see it that way, do you?

There are plenty of billionaires out there right now: 614 in the U.S.; 2,755 globally. Gates, and a few others, are in separate categories, as are the many bureaucratic institutions/entities they fund, which in turn have direct influence on the action of this big machine.

There's quite a bit more to it, of course (the role of top-level politicians, bureaucrats, lobbyists, global pharma, think tanks -- and their respective source of funding, etc), but we're keeping things meta at the moment.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:46 pm

@UsockRich
· Apr 14

FUN FACT

In 2020 alone, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation granted over $22m to the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change. What was the funding for?

Vaccination and 'Vaccination Passport' programs

https://gatesfoundation.org/about/committe

https://twitter.com/21WIRE/status/13829 ... 08321?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby dada » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:06 pm

crossposting from virus thread

"who has more influence on this "machine": the billionaires, or the 'thousandaires' (the majority)?"

The $88 Trillion World Economy in One Chart

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/the-88 ... one-chart/

Could be trillions in sectors of the economy that prefer to remain unreported, as well. Total wealth of billionaires as of current estimates is thirteen trillion. Even a big piece of the pie is meagre in relation to the pie factory. Any influence is meagre in relation to the influence of the pie factory.

They need the pie factory, depend on it for survival. So it controls their lives. They are at the mercy of its rhythms, do whatever it demands, their wish is its command.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:11 pm

You're relying wholly on front-facing information. It's like assessing the outward and inward appearance of a house without considering the robust network/materials within the walls: the pipes, insulation, electrical wiring [etc] involved in keeping it functional for living.
Or factoring in the architect[s] and builders of the house.
Belligerent Savant

Postby dada » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:05 pm

It isn't a house, though, it's a factory. Very old factory, at that. If there were any architects and builders, they'd all be long dead by now.

Anyway, this does seem like the place where our viewpoints diverge. I think our opinions do coincide in certain ways, and I wonder if the split is more philosophical than anything else.
dada

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:09 am

Bill Gates just so happens to position himself as the expert on the coming Coronavirus thru Ted Talks in 2015, spending billions on vaccines even tho he ain't no epidemiologist...even espousing some pretty eugenic like views regarding India and Africa since the latter 90s. Yet ends up becoming close with sex trafficker to the elite Epstein in his final years? According to even mainstream media: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/busi ... gates.html

Maybe he is just a benign character, mistakingly gettingt tangled up with Epstein in his twilight predatory years, and maybe Bill and Melinda Gates truly just have altruistic intentions in their heart with global vaccines...hell maybe the shooting massive dust clouds to blot out the sun was just a fun lark. And maybe, he's become the face of the nightly news Covid expert because he was the only one who "warned us about" Covid 6 years ago on the Ted Talk. But my God, what is up with the sweaters he wears on tv?
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Grizzly » Sun May 02, 2021 12:43 am

Krystal Ball: Bill Gates Is LYING TO YOU On Vaccine Patent Protection

Fuck this guy...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Karmamatterz » Tue May 04, 2021 12:31 pm

Maybe he is just a benign character, mistakingly gettingt tangled up with Epstein in his twilight predatory years, and maybe Bill and Melinda Gates truly just have altruistic intentions in their heart with global vaccines...hell maybe the shooting massive dust clouds to blot out the sun was just a fun lark. And maybe, he's become the face of the nightly news Covid expert because he was the only one who "warned us about" Covid 6 years ago on the Ted Talk. But my God, what is up with the sweaters he wears on tv?

Check out the Corbett Report and listen to several podcasts or vlogs about the Gates family, it's history and connection. There are no coincidences in any of this.

https://www.corbettreport.com/?s=bill+gates
Karmamatterz

Postby dada » Tue May 04, 2021 2:27 pm

The thing about a narrative that needs youtube, podcasts other social media to make its case is that it makes it look like it can't hold its own in an argument, will breakdown on contact with thoughts outside its own dialectic bubble. That after becoming saturated in media, you now see the narrative as explained in perfectly logical, irrefutable, sounds legit utopianity, might tell you something.

I don't know, I guess that I just think readers of this message board should all probably understand how this works by now.
dada

Postby dada » Tue May 04, 2021 3:43 pm

Saying that, like on the great reset thread, technocratic control by global elites is fantasy narrative. Utopian fantasy, if we want to categorize the genre specifically.

The narrative is utopian, not "the elites think that their narrative is utopian, but they're wrong, it's dystopian." That's the dystopian narrative, the one that says "technocratic control by global elites is dystopian." It is still a "technocratic control by global elites" narrative.

Utopian, dystopian. The narrative is very popular across the Internet.
dada

Postby dada » Tue May 04, 2021 4:04 pm

And from there we come to "the elites say that their narrative is utopian, but they're lying, it's really dystopian." Maybe secretly, maybe manipulatively, maybe sadistically. It is still an elite control narrative. Historical accuracy here is not so much an argument for or against anything, but a selling point for narratives in the utopian fantasy genre.
dada

Postby dada » Tue May 04, 2021 4:34 pm

Anyway it isn't a matter of me convincing you that elite control is a fantasy. Part of the beauty, in fact, of good utopian fantasy is when or where it blurs the line between reality and fantasy, or even presents the reader with a choice, "reality, or fantasy?" Leaving it for the reader to decide, or not.

I guess it's why I like the visionary recital genre, or even a good autobiography. They are clearly fantasy on one level, and saying something absolutely real on another level.
dada

Postby Grizzly » Tue May 04, 2021 10:16 pm

^^^Are you a bot? Geez...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion